Bugaboo Bee

Bugaboo Bee

Bee Plus, Bee 3, Bee 5, Bee

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
auzziechic

auzziechicSydney, NSW

Love it - but not for everything

Love this pram, the features of being able to have seat parent facing or world facing is great. It’s super zippy and leaves room in my boot of Mazda 3 Hatch! Only downfall is it’s not great on grass, gravel or off road...

Liz t.

Liz t.Sydney, NSW

Great all round stroller, even for travelling!

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$899.00.

Chase

ChaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too low

I had a c-section and during the early months, I found the pram was just way too low which meant a lot of bending down. I would had loved to purchased a higher pram so when I go out to cafes the pram can just act as a high chair. No bending required

Purchased in October 2016.

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Good but with some flaws

Overall the stroller is the best in the market- light weight and sturdy.
But the assembly while switching the seat from front facing to back facing is tough as the placement on the hinges doesn’t latch tightly and while accessing from the boot the seat comes off unexpectedly! There isn’t a lock to keep the seat in place.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$2,300.00.

MariaM

MariaM

Simply the best

Bought Bee+ secondhand (!) 3 years ago, used it since birth with a cocoon first, our daughter is now almost 3 and we’re still using it on long trips and are loving every minute of it! It’s the best pram ever and I’m totally in love:) thanks Bugaboo, you rock!

Purchased in November 2016 at Private purchase for A$350.00.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Ok but not as I expected it to be

Purchased in October 2018.

Layne

LayneSydney

Save your money and buy something else

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

Bought a second hand OG bee and it doesn’t skip a ‘bee-t’

I was lucky to score an original bugaboo bee off Facebook for $100 before a trip to Townsville. We took it away with us and it hadn’t skipped a beat even at 11 years old.

It shows the quality of the brand is second to none. It went over most surfaces and my toddler still slept in it. The under basket is huge for the size of the pram and the seat is able to face your or out. The hood is massive and the fully recline means you can add a cocoon for a newborn.

Such a great pram for the size, I’ll always have one!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$100.00.

Michelle

Michelle

Love it!

We purchased this second hand as a third pram to keep in the car and for travel and it is by far the best we have had! So easy to use, fold, best sun protection, light and much better suspension than our big pram! Wish we bought bugaboo from the start!

Purchased in January 2017 for A$250.00.

Find out how Bugaboo Bee compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Do not buy bugaboo!!!! because they will not repair even if your product is under warranty!!!!!

My bee 5 is still under warranty, and the chassis is broken as photo shows. But bugaboo Australia refused to repair for me instead of asking me to pay $400 to replace a new chassis. what a good brand and company!

Do not waste money on this product as it is not safe and not good to use.

Purchased in September 2017 for A$1,100.00.

Car

CarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without

I have had my bugaboo for 2 years now and I cannot live without it. It is super easy and quick to set up and fold down . Fits in my smaller boot. So easy to manoeuvre and was great for my newborn and now toddler. I would recommend the pram

HBswell

HBswellAU

Lightweight and steers beautiful

I bought this second hand from gumtree. I had researched that this wasn't as old as other bees. For a preloved stroller it has aged well, with only minor scuffs and marks.
Compared to other lightweight strollers I've owned (maclaren, mountain buggy swift) this by far is the easiet to steer and is very comfortable to push, fold and the baby looks comfortable. THe hood is low so therefore gives good sun coverage. The basket underneath is easy to access. My only criticism is that bought brand new they are not holding the value as well as they use to and the accessories are expensive.

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bee plus has been good to us

I came across the Bugaboo brand when I was a babysitter and it was the caméléon. I knew from then they were a reliable brand but I couldn't manoeuvre the caméléon well. So when I became a mom myself we bought the bee plus and it has been the best pram since 2012. 2 girls after its still strong and we're planning to use it with baby 3 coming in few months. Easy to clean, push and specially easy to store. I love my pram and we definitely had our money's worth.

Haycap

HaycapSydney

Best decision I ever made

Very satisfied with my purchase
Has lasted me many years
It’s quick and easy to open and close which is awesome especially when in a hurry
My son looks a little uncomfortable at times in the pram but I think that could have something to do with the old harness. Suspension is pretty good
I have used it off road and it went well

Zaydans mummy

Zaydans mummyLondon

One of my best investments

Fantastic pram.

I have the bugaboo bee plus with breeze hood for my almost 3 year old.
The seat is very spacious for her.
Basket isn't the best but can fit a good amount in.
Breeze hood fantastic, completely covers my daughter but she can still look out.
Love that fabrics can be removed and washed.
Fantastic small easy fold.
Great on buses and easy to get up and down stairs.
Easy to push on any surfaces(grass, side walk, bumpy of road) and great in stores.
My daughter has hypermobility and we have had a hard time finding a buggy i can get on with but meets all her needs and doesn't course pain and this seems fantastic she is comfortable and not in pain.
The suspension is great and makes it even easier to push.
All in all great pushchair.

Krystal M.

Krystal M.Western Australia

Good but at fast pace can wobble

We bought this as I do loads of runs and wanted to go slightly faster than walking but at higher speed it can wobble badly. Other than that the space under the pram has loads of room for at least one or so bags of shopping or baby things you need while out

Great pram

Easy to use excellent for small cars and the canopy has great coverage only thing i would complain about is the price of all the add ons it does get expensive and they come with no belly bar
Great pram though with its adjustable handle
I dont regret buying it at all

Cecilia

CeciliaWA, 6019

I love it!

So glad we made the decision to purchase a bee5, it is so easy to maneuver and fit through everything!! I am of a smaller built and my husband 6 ft. talk, the extendable handle makes it so easy for the both of us to use the pram.
Yes it doesn't handle grass or dirt road well but we knew it want meant to be an off-road pram when we bought it. The easy to use one fold system and lightweight of the Bee5 more than make up or that. We are now looking to take it on an overseas trip with us!

Perfect compact stroller!

The only pram I will buy is Bugaboo! I’ve gone from having a Buffalo, Donkey Duo and now the Bee5 within three years... my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 18 months. The bee5 suits our needs perfectly it’s light and easy to steer. My 3 year old sits happily on the attached wheelboard.