Bugaboo Bee

Bugaboo Bee

Bee 5, Bee, Bee 3 and Bee Plus

Save your money and buy something else

The pram is a good size, great attachments like the skateboard if you have a toddler. But for the price you pay, the quality is not great at all. Within 1 year of use, cover faded, seat liner started pilling and fraying. Then when my baby grew taller and we needed to extend the backrest, we found the backrest faulty and it wouldn't click in place so it would keep sliding down and sitting on toddler's head. Then you want to make a warranty claim and it's been too long since purchase (though the back rest you would not have had to use until the baby was tall enough) so not sure how that works. Honestly for the trouble and the service and the quality, you can pay the same money on another pram and i'm sure all of the above would be alot better.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi there Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We’re sorry to hear you have not had a positive experience with your Bugaboo pram. Bugaboo’s warranty period is 2 years (or 3 if you registered your pram) from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing defects. Any damage caused by accident or misadventure cannot be covered under warranty. Please do feel free to contact Bugaboo customer service at service.au@bugaboo.com if you would like to discuss this further. Thanks again for your feedback! All the best, Bugaboo team

Bought a second hand OG bee and it doesn’t skip a ‘bee-t’

I was lucky to score an original bugaboo bee off Facebook for $100 before a trip to Townsville. We took it away with us and it hadn’t skipped a beat even at 11 years old.

It shows the quality of the brand is second to none. It went over most surfaces and my toddler still slept in it. The under basket is huge for the size of the pram and the seat is able to face your or out. The hood is massive and the fully recline means you can add a cocoon for a newborn.

Such a great pram for the size, I’ll always have one!

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Molly Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. All the best, Bugaboo team

Love it!

We purchased this second hand as a third pram to keep in the car and for travel and it is by far the best we have had! So easy to use, fold, best sun protection, light and much better suspension than our big pram! Wish we bought bugaboo from the start!

Purchased in January 2017 for $250.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Michelle, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Do not buy bugaboo!!!! because they will not repair even if your product is under warranty!!!!!

My bee 5 is still under warranty, and the chassis is broken as photo shows. But bugaboo Australia refused to repair for me instead of asking me to pay $400 to replace a new chassis. what a good brand and company!

Do not waste money on this product as it is not safe and not good to use.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,100.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Hao, Thanks so much for reaching out again. Unfortunately this type of damage cannot be caused by normal use and is likely caused due to accident or misadventure and not as a result of a defect in the pram. It is therefore not covered by warranty. The warranty covers manufacture defects, but not damage. Please do feel free to contact Bugaboo customer service if you would like to discuss this further. Please contact service.au@bugaboo.com. Thanks, Bugaboo team

Can’t live without

I have had my bugaboo for 2 years now and I cannot live without it. It is super easy and quick to set up and fold down . Fits in my smaller boot. So easy to manoeuvre and was great for my newborn and now toddler. I would recommend the pram

Lightweight and steers beautiful

I bought this second hand from gumtree. I had researched that this wasn't as old as other bees. For a preloved stroller it has aged well, with only minor scuffs and marks.
Compared to other lightweight strollers I've owned (maclaren, mountain buggy swift) this by far is the easiet to steer and is very comfortable to push, fold and the baby looks comfortable. THe hood is low so therefore gives good sun coverage. The basket underneath is easy to access. My only criticism is that bought brand new they are not holding the value as well as they use to and the accessories are expensive.

Hi HBswell, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Bee plus has been good to us

I came across the Bugaboo brand when I was a babysitter and it was the caméléon. I knew from then they were a reliable brand but I couldn't manoeuvre the caméléon well. So when I became a mom myself we bought the bee plus and it has been the best pram since 2012. 2 girls after its still strong and we're planning to use it with baby 3 coming in few months. Easy to clean, push and specially easy to store. I love my pram and we definitely had our money's worth.

Hi Maisha21, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Best decision I ever made

Very satisfied with my purchase
Has lasted me many years
It’s quick and easy to open and close which is awesome especially when in a hurry
My son looks a little uncomfortable at times in the pram but I think that could have something to do with the old harness. Suspension is pretty good
I have used it off road and it went well

Hi HayCap, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

One of my best investments

Pros:
The buggy on a whole is very sturdy and small, you don’t have to wrestle your way through shops, cafes, or even on the bus, but the seat is bigger than average ones out there I’ve noticed (and me worrying I was having a 10lb baby) seat size was important.

It’s lightweight (i used to break it down and carry the seatless frame over 1 shoulder and car seat with my son init with my other hand down the stairs at the tube stations when there was no one to help me down)

Folds down really easy (no need to take seat off) and takes up little space, really compact, Its been on holiday with us too, (America, Dubai, Turkey and Mauritius), even on these long haul flights my buggy came back undamaged! I refused buy another stoller for holidays instead I bought a bugaboo transport cover which fit in like a glove, no space to move about in, and the wheels pop out making it look like a hand carry case

After 3 years of having it, still no faults, still good suspension, everything works, it’s so easy to clean (my son vomited all over the seat once, it was easy to take the seat cover off and machine wash it, (i wash the hood and footmuff every 3-6months and they come back looking all new) I didn’t mention the seat belt are not them annoying buckles that you have hold all 4 pieces together to close, that can be hard work with a fussy toddler. Raincover isn’t flimsy either and secures on well

Cons:
Buggy doesn’t close with the cup holder on, you have to take it off

The understorage is a little on the small side but nothing a couple of buggy clips won’t solve

Overall I recommend this buggy to everyone, especially if your out and about a lot and want a durable buggy that’s lightweight and small in size, and if u have a heavier baby too, hope this helps!

Hi Zaydans mummy, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Fantastic pram.

I have the bugaboo bee plus with breeze hood for my almost 3 year old.
The seat is very spacious for her.
Basket isn't the best but can fit a good amount in.
Breeze hood fantastic, completely covers my daughter but she can still look out.
Love that fabrics can be removed and washed.
Fantastic small easy fold.
Great on buses and easy to get up and down stairs.
Easy to push on any surfaces(grass, side walk, bumpy of road) and great in stores.
My daughter has hypermobility and we have had a hard time finding a buggy i can get on with but meets all her needs and doesn't course pain and this seems fantastic she is comfortable and not in pain.
The suspension is great and makes it even easier to push.
All in all great pushchair.

Hi JellieJams, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Good but at fast pace can wobble

We bought this as I do loads of runs and wanted to go slightly faster than walking but at higher speed it can wobble badly. Other than that the space under the pram has loads of room for at least one or so bags of shopping or baby things you need while out

Hi Krystal M, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually innovating, prototyping, testing and refining our prams and accessories. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo Team :)

Great pram

Easy to use excellent for small cars and the canopy has great coverage only thing i would complain about is the price of all the add ons it does get expensive and they come with no belly bar
Great pram though with its adjustable handle
I dont regret buying it at all

Hi Annoyed Customer, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee, as well as your feedback on how to further improve this stroller. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

I love it!

So glad we made the decision to purchase a bee5, it is so easy to maneuver and fit through everything!! I am of a smaller built and my husband 6 ft. talk, the extendable handle makes it so easy for the both of us to use the pram.
Yes it doesn't handle grass or dirt road well but we knew it want meant to be an off-road pram when we bought it. The easy to use one fold system and lightweight of the Bee5 more than make up or that. We are now looking to take it on an overseas trip with us!

Hi Cecilia, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Perfect compact stroller!

The only pram I will buy is Bugaboo! I’ve gone from having a Buffalo, Donkey Duo and now the Bee5 within three years... my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 18 months. The bee5 suits our needs perfectly it’s light and easy to steer. My 3 year old sits happily on the attached wheelboard.

Hi Rae, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team :)

Lovely and very stylish

We have just graduated to this and it is a dream to use after the uncomfortable piece of nonsense it replaces. My parents took pity on me (lol) and got this as a much appreciated gift. Folding it away is where this really shines. It such a well designed system and I have it in the boot in no time and I love having bub looking back to me - great design and easy to steer one handed!

Hi Lorax1, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Every feature i was looking for

A fantastic pram that i really cant fault. Lightweight and very compact fold which is great for my back. Great for a newborn all the way up to using it like a stroller for an older child. Beautiful to push and the quality is outstanding as always with Bugaboo. The only fault in my opinion is the price, alot to pay for a pram but well worth every cent.

Hi Mummaof5, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team :)

Great choice for mom

I have been used it for more than one year, I'm very happy with this product. It's so convenient and not heavy. Very easy to fold and unfold. I can carry it easily and place it in my car back space. I will introduce this to my friends. Such a good one.

Hi Angrymum, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Okay for smaller child.

I got this pram for my first baby and used it with the bassinet for the first few months, then with the seat up till my son was around 7 months (I sold it after this).
Keeping it simple..
Pro’s:
- small pram, great for shops/cafe’s that don’t have much room.
- folds up small, takes up very little space in the boot.
- pram is super light weight.
- smooth ride in metro areas (smooth paths, shopping centres etc).
- seat almost fully reclines.
- hood is extendable and provides excellent coverage.

Con’s:
- lightweight frame means that it is also on the flimsy side. This was my biggest reason for selling, as my son was heavy (10kg by 6 months) and I found the pram lost some of its smoothness and stability as he got bigger.
- basket is small and hard to access. You could fit a few small shopping bags in there, but this is definitely not a great pram to get if you plan to do a bit of shopping with it.
- the fold technique takes quite a bit to learn and get used (or at least, that’s certainly what I found).
- I sometimes found the button/leaver to recline seat would get stiff. It was the same with the button to switch the seat from reverse to forward facing.

Overall, if you have small/light children, and don’t plan to use the basket much, then this is a nice stroller.

Hi Rhi, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually innovating, prototyping, testing and refining our prams and accessories. The Bugaboo team

Wonderful... Convenient size

So easy to set up and pack away. I have a big fancy mono pram but it is heavy and time consuming to set up and fold down but the bugaboo bee is the complete opposite and I can still clip my capsule into the seat for added convenience when out and about

Hi CJR, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

The best pram

This is the 3rd bugaboo I have purchased, the bee has always been my favourite pram. It is so easy to get in and out of my boot as it’s light weight. I have no issues getting it down Isles in the shopping centre and maneuvering through crowds. It folds down with the press of two buttons and is very compact so fits in the boot easy. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend the bee5 to anyone looking for a new pram!

Hi Zoe, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 