Bugaboo Buffalo

Bugaboo Buffalo

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (60%) · No (40%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Bodge

BodgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superior Quality

We have had our Buffalo for three years now.
It has covered hundred and hundreds of Km’s across all surfaces.
It gets thrown around from boot to boot and it has still never missed a beat. Durability has been excellent. Comfort for both baby and mum/dad has been excellent.
Aftermarket accessories and replacement parts (we ordered new rear wheels as we simple wore the old ones out) has also been appreciated.
Easy to set up and pack down.
It may be slightly heavier then some other Prams, but then the spin off is the excellent build quality and durability.
After sales service has also been excellent (ordered new wheels easily over the phone and they arrived within three days)
Thanks you!

Purchased in November 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,200.00.

Suitable for Running No
MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best pram I’ve ever come across

I’ve had my buffalo for 18 months now. I purchased it and not long after they discontinued it and replaced it with the fox.

I can not fault this pram. It is worth the money ( you can get a good price second hand now)
It has gone everywhere we’ve taken it - soft sand, wet sand, dirt, gravel, rocks and larger boulders, grass, mud and footpaths/bitumen. It hasn’t put a foot wrong. At all. My 18 month old still sleeps in it and I love how agile it is!

If you can get a second hand one, it’s worth it 100%

Purchased in August 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$1,600.00.

JDA

JDASydney, NSW

Don’t let buying secondhand concern you.

We purchased the bugaboo buffalo based on its looks and all terrain ability. Shame these were discontinued but highly recommend purchasing second hand. We purchased our bugaboo buffalo secondhand not long after they were discontinued and have nothing but praise. This pram is not only stylish but has lots of basket space and I use this pram through long, thick grass and a bumpy paddock with absolute ease every day. Turns on a dime which is great when in crowded public places or elevators. The durability and quality of this pram is well worth the price you pay for the pram whether it be new or secondhand.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Erin C

Erin CCentral West, NSW

Quality, style and comfort!

Purchased in March 2016.

Melbreview01

Melbreview01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this pram!

Although this pram is a bit on the heavy side, my daughter is so comfy and the pram just glides. I live in an area with lots of hills and rocky paths down by the river, so was looking for a pram that moves with ease. This pram absolutely does that.
Love the big basket and extendable good.
Gorgeous design too.
Breaks are very easy to use. I have the 2017 model and the breaks are below.
I wish they made this in a double as it’s been so good for one child.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Suitable for Running No
Theresa K

Theresa KSydney

Best Decision Ever

I had looked at various prams and it came down to the I-candy peach or the Bugaboo buffalo. As my husband and I are tall I didn’t want to buy a pram that my son would’ve outgrown by the time he was 1 and so the buffalo it was.
Hands down is the best decision I made and even over rough terrain, the pram moves with ease and is very easy to manoeuvre. It’s a very sturdy pram and because of this it can be a bit heavy but you get used to it after a while. It takes up boot space so just make sure that it’ll be able to fit in your car.
Loved this pram and wouldn’t change my mind if I had the opportunity.

MegWeddo

MegWeddoNsw, 2570

Perfect well priced pram!

I had a bugaboo bee3 which was amazing for quick shopping trips on even surfaces.
I upgraded to a buffalo and absolutely in love! 2years later i have not looked at another pram since! The accessories, the size, the ruggedness of being able to use it wherever you need is wonderful!
Only downfall is my seat on layback seems to be slightly tipped further back than most. But still a well rounded pram!

Suzy S

Suzy SMelbourne

Heavy but sturdy

Great, sturdy pram which is perfect for rough terrains. It has a tight turning circle which makes it easy to use in busy shopping centres. It is quite heavy though and bulky to fold up so isn't ideal for small cars. My daughter appears comfortable in it. It allows for rear facing so I can keep an eye on her especially if she's having a rough day and wants to see Mummy.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Review collected in partnership with Bugaboo

Great pram, it should have a second seat option.

Rhi

RhiMelbourne

Not bad. Few things that could improve it..

Tuan N

Tuan NKeysborough, Victoria

great pram - its paid fir itself

best pram that you can get today - hands down
we have had this pram for 3 and a half years - by no means are we gentle with the pram. it is very easy to maneuver, fold and pack up. my kids have travelled in this in comfort as the big tyres smooth out the bumps in the foot paths and in rough terrains. we take the pram off road - to farms, national parks, beaches ....
The most important thing is that the pram is very stable and sturdy pram

Devy

DevySydney

Ultimate all terain stroller

It’s not cheap but really worth the price tag. Robust and rather heavy but still manageable to steer with ease. Never have problems with any surface, decent sized basket and a great nappy bag hanging hook feature. I like the fact that toddler seat placed quite high so I don’t have to bend over to put or take my child from stroller. It’s easy to fold and unfold, and due to the weight its also stable to drive when the weather a bit windy. Overall I’m very happy with this stroller. This stroller is perfect for running errands and can go with my little family everywhere, literally!

Ttt

Ttt

The best pram I have ever used

I didn’t realise there was a perfect pram u til I got a buffalo. I can go walking and not having to worry about falling down a ditch and my child falling out of the pram, the wheel are sturdy as well as the whole pram, I love how big the seat is and it’s positioned at a great height. Easy to use and steer, great sized basket for your nappy bag and shopping. I would recommend this pram to everyone if I could.

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Best pram, easy, convenient, stylish

I love this pram it’s so easy to use, my daughter is 7 months old and I’m shattered to hear this pram is now discontinued since the bugaboo fox came out. The buffalo is a perfect size, has a huge basket for shopping and room for a nappy bag on the handle. Good quality and I tell everyone expecting a baby to get one! The big hood is also a really good feature and hard to find on a lot of other prams I looked at. Bring back the bugaboo!

Kat C

Kat CSydney

In love with this pram!

I have had my bugaboo buffalo for over 2 years and my 2.5yr old son is still using it. It is very easy to maneuver while out and about and the big front wheels make it that extra easy to use when you are going up and down side walks. I often see other prams having bumpy rides when they go on grass or try to go through a bumpy road. I don't have this issue with the buffalo as it is so smooth and sturdy off-road and you hardly notice bumps.

The pram is very good quality and still looks great after 2 years, especially since you can personalise the pram by changing the hood, adding liners or putting your personal touch.

Would highly recommend the pram for someone looking for a good quality pram to use in or out of the city.

Stef

StefSydney

Couldn't live without it

Only been using the pram for a few months now but find it to be sturdy and strong. It's quite heavy because of this, but you get used to it. We bought it because it was recommended and could be adjusted to grow with our baby so we wouldn't have to purchase another pram when he's bigger.

Alice

Alice

Strong pram with good handling

I bought this pram after very careful consideration for my little one. It has very good handling and quality fabrics. To be honest, it isn’t easy to fold, unfold and carry due to the size and how it designed but this is how the pram made stronger than other compact lighters prams.

John

JohnMelbourne

Reliable pram, strong pram. I bought this Buffalo 4 years ago for my first kid, and now my second baby is 10 months old and we are still using this pram, have to say very good quality, I also like the design, big and strong wheels, really worth give it a try.

Assy

AssyMelbourne

Fair

This is ok, at times in a hurry I find it hard to steer. Lots of room underneath for the kiddies gear,!good choice of colors.would recommend to other mums. Will get the donkey next time for the second child! It’s a great brand with good reputation that I can’t really fault

Milly