6Bugaboo Cameleon

3.6

Sonia
SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best pram!

This is our second Chameleon! Def worth every penny. Baby loves it, I love it and they are so well made.
Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
Happy  Shopper
Happy ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Grandparents dream Pram

What an amazing pram, so easy to push and move around the shops, light weight, easy to put up and down and get into the car. My granddaughter loves it and sleeps so well in it. Show details ·  1
Christin
Christin5 posts
  2nd Gen

Long lasting

I got this pram as a hand me down and it looks like new. No one believes me that it's second hand. Such great long lasting quality!

I like the suspension and easy maneuverability. I can navigate it with one hand easy. We used the bassinet for our newborn and bub loved his pram naps. All terrains. Now that he's grown out of it, I really enjoy using the seat and that you can change the recline so easily. I'd prefer a foot break over a hand break but that's just my choice.

Definitely recommend! Show reply

Mitch
MitchHunter Region, NSW4 posts
Bugaboo
Bugaboo   DM
Adele H.
Adele H.3 posts
  Cameleon

This is the perfect Pram!!

This pram is absolutely perfect, it is compact, easy to fit in the car! It's very light, so easy to get in and out of the car. It's also extremely easy to push! And comes with so many amazing accessories! Would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
  • +3Thumbnail
Nat
Nat3 posts
  Fair Incentive 1st Gen

Great maneuverability, storage not so great!

Very easy to use, assemble, push on all surfaces and, get in and out of car. Takes a bit more room in the boot than other brands. Light weight, but others are lighter. Comes with a bassinet option for up to 6 months (depending on your baby’s size). Storage room beneath pram while bassinet is on is minimal. Slight improvement when bassinet option is removed and seat is used. Comfy in both settings and child can use still at least 3.5 - 4 years. Show details ·  1
Lisette C.
Lisette C.5 posts
  Cameleon

Great Long Lasting Quality

Received this as a hand-me-down after if was used for my two nieces. Currently in use for my second child so has held up to use by 4 kids. People are shocked when I mention it's a hand-me-down. It is still in perfect working order, easy to clean and once you get the hang of folding it up/deploying it it's an excellent pram/stroller. Not as light as others on the market (although there are definitely heavier ones). If you want something to last for years to come it's a great investment. Show reply
Shauna
ShaunaSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Not grandma friendly !

No doubt this is a quality product BUT in my view it is over engineered . Having to pull the seat out in order to fold it and get it in a car is not easy and cumbersome . My preference would be the old technology - one press at the bottom and everything folds . It’s not car or grandma friendly that is for sure .
Bugaboo
Bugaboo   DM
Suz
SuzWaterloo2 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

Good pram, not blown away

Moves easily on grass, can steer the pram with one hand, which is very helpful. The brake isn’t easy to use. I wish it was a foot brake.
The fabric on the hood creases very easily and crease marks stay visible when hood is drawn.  Show details ·  1
Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW61 posts
gabriella p.
gabriella p.Victoria
  1st Gen

Best pram I have had

This pram has lasted me over 3 years for 3 children and I got it second hand.
It handles a lot of different surfaces really well, it feels very smooth to push unlike my other prams! I like the fact it has really noticeable suspended it really helps a lot and my children all love this pram. I would give full stars if the baby bassinet attachment had a harness but otherwise perfect pram. Show details ·  1
Terri Gent
Terri GentPerth, WA4 posts

Love it!

Good sized pram, easy to push and is a smooth ride. The hood is a great size, the bassinet is great and bigger than a lot of other bassinet prams. Love all the different colours you can get. I purchased this 2nd hand but it feels brand new! Great quality pram!  Show details ·  1
CJordan
CJordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

The best investment I ever made

I was so hesitant to buy this pram due to the price tag but I am so glad we did. We used this pram so much when my son was young we jokingly referred to it as our car. It was worth every penny and I would definitely purchase one again if we ever needed to. Highly recommend!  Show details ·  1
YellowFlamingo
YellowFlamingoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Great all rounder

After a lot of trial & error in the first couple months we finally settled on the Cameleon. You could say I was a pram addict, but I was really just trying to find one that suits everything I needed & a lot of prams would suit one thing but not another... the Cameleon suited mine & bubs every need. I love the 2 piece fold as both parts are light. By far it has the lightest steering can push with one finger & turn on a dime. Can't rate it more highly. If I could find just one thing wrong it would be that my bubs grew out of it too quickly at about 2 & a half years old. Show details ·  1

Cameleon mum
Cameleon mum · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi. Can the Breezy Sun Canopy for the Cameleon 3 (purchased in 2014/15) be used with the Fox? The current ones look the same and say they can be used for both models but can the older ones also be used with the Fox?

Georgie H.
Georgie H. · Cameleon

Hi,
I have a chameleon 3 and am wondering if the seat will click into the chassis of a fox 2 or buffalo ?

Tia x

Jade H.
Jade H. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

I'm after a replacement bumper bar. Are all the cameleon bumper bars the same size/compatible with different models?
Thanks!

Compare all Bugaboo Cameleon listings
Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen4.1
Bugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen4.1
Bugaboo Cameleon 1st Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 1st Gen4.3
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,299
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight9.6 kg
Folded Dimensions31 x 50 x 91 cm
Release date
Replaced byBugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen PlusBugaboo Cameleon 3rd GenBugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen