Listing monitored by Bugaboo

• Suitable for Running Yes (10) · No (30)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Bugaboo Cameleon

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting.

gabriella p.
gabriella p.Victoria

Best pram I have had.

This pram has lasted me over 3 years for 3 children and I got it second hand.
It handles a lot of different surfaces really well, it feels very smooth to push unlike my other prams! I like the fact it has really noticeable suspended it really helps a lot and my children all love this pram. I would give full stars if the baby bassinet attachment had a harness but otherwise perfect pram.

Purchased in April 2018.

Sab
SabSydney, NSW

Love this fram!

Love this product and the performance that goes with it! if there's one product one brand i would recommend it would be this one. Stylish, safe and great performance. Five stars.

Terri Gent
Terri GentPerth, WA

Love it!

Good sized pram, easy to push and is a smooth ride. The hood is a great size, the bassinet is great and bigger than a lot of other bassinet prams. Love all the different colours you can get. I purchased this 2nd hand but it feels brand new! Great quality pram!

Purchased in August 2020 for $450.00.

CJordan
CJordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best investment I ever made

I was so hesitant to buy this pram due to the price tag but I am so glad we did. We used this pram so much when my son was young we jokingly referred to it as our car. It was worth every penny and I would definitely purchase one again if we ever needed to. Highly recommend!

Purchased in July 2019.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
YellowFlamingo
YellowFlamingoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great all rounder

After a lot of trial & error in the first couple months we finally settled on the Cameleon. You could say I was a pram addict, but I was really just trying to find one that suits everything I needed & a lot of prams would suit one thing but not another... the Cameleon suited mine & bubs every need. I love the 2 piece fold as both parts are light. By far it has the lightest steering can push with one finger & turn on a dime. Can't rate it more highly. If I could find just one thing wrong it would be that my bubs grew out of it too quickly at about 2 & a half years old.

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Rita M.
Rita M.Sydney, NSW

Well worth it!

Purchased in January 2018.

The Reviewer
The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This pram was well worth the price. Easy to use, strong, safe and reliable. I used it sever times a day and loved the features. Additionally the add on features such as cup holder etc were an extra luxury. My child loved being in it. To add resale value is great. Mine was in mint condition and sold in days.

Purchased in July 2017 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love it! Easy to use

Beautiful pram. Easy to use and manuever.. easy to customized by changing the fabric color.. such a head turner.. had tried few diff prams in the past but this one stayed on our family . Wheels are fom solid as well

Purchased in January 2017.

Kristyna W.
Kristyna W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good for city life

I really liked this pram. Not too heavy and easy to move around living in a city. It has a good size basket and bassinet. When the baby gets older you can face the chair both ways.

Purchased at Baby Baby Online for $1,000.00.

Lm24
Lm24Sydney, NSW

Strong and safe

Love this pram, you can feel how secure it is and love that you can get the part if they beak or get damage.
Really happy with my purchase. One of the most popular prams in Australia

Purchased in April 2020.

Tegan
TeganHelensvale

Great Pram, easy to use and more compact

Love this pram so much! It’s so easy, very compact for a bugaboo but steers like a dream! I bought the toddler board attachment and love it! Well worth the money as I am using it with two toddlers.

Purchased in January 2011 at Baby Bunting.

Olivia m
Olivia mSouth East Queensland, QLD

All round good pram

I have used this pram since newborn and now have a 3 year old. it is extremely versatile and easy to clean. Although the parts are large when transporting it (such as when travelling via plane), i find that it is at least light! Our pram has been all over the world, bashed around many times and still going strong. The down side it the limited flexibility in leg room

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $1,400.00.

elle
elleSydney, NSW

Gorgeous looking pram but not user friendly

Used this pram for 10 months from newborn age. Eventually sold it and bought a lighter travel pram as it was too clunky and hard to get in and out of the car.

Would not purchase the same pram.
- doesn’t fold in one piece (trust me you want this when you get the pram out several times a day)!
- basket is way too small and awkward to use (especially with the bassinet attached, it’s basically unusable!)

Other than that it does look beautiful. I had the classic version and it was lovely to push and could steer one handed. Loved that I could face my baby too. The cons just outweigh the pros for me and there are many other lighter prams out there these days that parent face and look nice!

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,500.00.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Beautiful and stylish

Loved this pram, perfect from newborn to toddler. My daughter was tall for her age and she didn’t outgrow this one. Storage basket underneath could have been more usable. But it is such a striking and stylish pram, super comfortable for Bub and great steering/ manoeuvring especially in narrow spaces.

Purchased in November 2013 at David Jones for $1,800.00.

Read more reviews - page 2