Listing monitored by Bugaboo

4.1
  • Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Suz
SuzWaterloo

Good pram, not blown away

Moves easily on grass, can steer the pram with one hand, which is very helpful. The brake isn’t easy to use. I wish it was a foot brake.
The fabric on the hood creases very easily and crease marks stay visible when hood is drawn.

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Bunting Online store.

CJordan
CJordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best investment I ever made

I was so hesitant to buy this pram due to the price tag but I am so glad we did. We used this pram so much when my son was young we jokingly referred to it as our car. It was worth every penny and I would definitely purchase one again if we ever needed to. Highly recommend!

Purchased in July 2019.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love it! Easy to use

Beautiful pram. Easy to use and manuever.. easy to customized by changing the fabric color.. such a head turner.. had tried few diff prams in the past but this one stayed on our family . Wheels are fom solid as well

Purchased in January 2017.

Monty
MontySydney Surrounds, NSW

So dissapointed!

As everyone knows it's expensive which isn't a problem but it is when after 8 months the steering gets tough and hard to steer!!!!
Isn't good for all terrain only good for flat easy surfaces!
I feel as though my first one 7 years ago lasted much better and longer then my new one!
So disappointing!!!!!

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,900.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen Plus compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

kyle r.
kyle r.Perth, WA

Amazing pram

This is our 3rd option for a pram and we wish we bought this from the start. Amazing pram for our boy and have all the attachments. Easy to pack away and store in the boot of a car. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 for $650.00.

sookjja N.
sookjja N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service. Got replacement for broken wheel and Chassic

Purchased in November 2016 at Haggle Baby for $1,500.00.

Amanda99
Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

All the bells and whistles and attractive to boot

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Sue Dib
Sue DibSydney, NSW

Recommend this item with great experience.

Fantastic pram if your starting a family, comfortable and safe for your child great suspension no need to pump wheels,
Bassinet and seat covers attach to the one frame you won’t have any bulk pieces laying around only fabric.

Purchased in January 2015 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
DeeBRISBANE

Style over function

Purchased in March 2018.

Dee

Great to know thanks! I’ll just had a look. The open basket (new version) might make it more accessible too which is the other issue. I’ll check it out because that might make a huge difference.

Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has something no one else has!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,119.20.

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could change a few things!

This pram is beautiful, especially considering you can change the colour of the canopy. My baby was comfortable in the bassinet, and has recently moved to the stroller. Besides the straps being a bit to high (they sit around her ears) she is quite comfortable in the stroller also.
Only downfall, hard to use the underseat basket with the bassinet.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,459.00.

Mich
MichBrisbane

Love this pram!

I have the Bugaboo Cameleon Classic and absolutely love this pram! My little one is still in the bassinet, which is so handy as they can sleep when you’re on the go.
The pram looks great and the inside lining of the classic is lovely, always get lots of compliments.
It’s easy to push, has an excellent turning circle and the handle bar is extendable.

Cons for this pram are that it is bigger so not one I’d recommend for air travel. You also need a decent sized car boot!

I’ve also purchased the bugaboo wool bassinet liner to make it softer as I personally thought the seat was a bit too firm.

Scrimpymummy
Scrimpymummycaloundra west

Wonderful Pram

This pram is amazing! I am 6ft and the handle adjusts quite high, so it is a good fit for tall people. It is really easy to steer. Once you know how it works it is all smooth sailing. I purchased mine from baby bunting and the sales assistant did a fantastic job of showing me how it all works. The handle is also very smooth and feels nice to push. It is a fairly large pram but we have a large car so this isn't an issue for us.

HATE IT!!!

Highly disappointed in my bugaboo Cameleon purchase!!! Bubs will not sleep in it cause her feet are raised up higher than her head in the lying down position, for the stroller attachment. It is the dumbest design and i would never recommend to anyone!! Really disappointed customer. The basket space underneath is hard to get to as well,

Nicole w
Nicole wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best pram on the market.

This pram is a dream to push even with unfavourable terrain. The suspension is so spongy it creates the most comfort for my daughter. The seat itself is so spacious for my daughter to grow into and she loves going in the pram. The best purchase I’ve ever made. The only negative I can think of with this product is the space it takes up when folded, however it still fits in our tiny corolla so isn’t that much of an issue.