4Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen Plus

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
Suz
SuzWaterloo2 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

Good pram, not blown away

Moves easily on grass, can steer the pram with one hand, which is very helpful. The brake isn’t easy to use. I wish it was a foot brake.
The fabric on the hood creases very easily and crease marks stay visible when hood is drawn.  Show details ·  1
CJordan
CJordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

The best investment I ever made

I was so hesitant to buy this pram due to the price tag but I am so glad we did. We used this pram so much when my son was young we jokingly referred to it as our car. It was worth every penny and I would definitely purchase one again if we ever needed to. Highly recommend!  Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love it! Easy to use

Beautiful pram. Easy to use and manuever.. easy to customized by changing the fabric color.. such a head turner.. had tried few diff prams in the past but this one stayed on our family . Wheels are fom solid as well Show details ·  1
Monty
MontySydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

So dissapointed!

As everyone knows it's expensive which isn't a problem but it is when after 8 months the steering gets tough and hard to steer!!!!
Isn't good for all terrain only good for flat easy surfaces!
I feel as though my first one 7 years ago lasted much better and longer then my new one!
So disappointing!!!!! Show details
kyle r.
kyle r.Perth, WA3 posts

Amazing pram

This is our 3rd option for a pram and we wish we bought this from the start. Amazing pram for our boy and have all the attachments. Easy to pack away and store in the boot of a car. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
sookjja N.
sookjja N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts
Amanda99
Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD14 posts
Sue Dib
Sue DibSydney, NSW
  3rd Gen Plus

Recommend this item with great experience

Fantastic pram if your starting a family, comfortable and safe for your child great suspension no need to pump wheels,
Bassinet and seat covers attach to the one frame you won’t have any bulk pieces laying around only fabric. Show details
Dee
DeeBRISBANE16 posts
Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD202 posts
Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

Could change a few things!

This pram is beautiful, especially considering you can change the colour of the canopy. My baby was comfortable in the bassinet, and has recently moved to the stroller. Besides the straps being a bit to high (they sit around her ears) she is quite comfortable in the stroller also.
Only downfall, hard to use the underseat basket with the bassinet. Show details ·  1
Mich
MichBrisbane5 posts

Love this pram!

I have the Bugaboo Cameleon Classic and absolutely love this pram! My little one is still in the bassinet, which is so handy as they can sleep when you’re on the go.

The pram looks great and the inside lining of the classic is lovely, always get lots of compliments.

It’s easy to push, has an excellent turning circle and the handle bar is extendable.

Cons for this pram are that it is bigger so not one I’d recommend for air travel. You also need a decent sized car boot!

I’ve also purchased the bugaboo wool bassinet liner to make it softer as I personally thought the seat was a bit too firm.

Show reply

Scrimpymummy
Scrimpymummycaloundra west8 posts

Wonderful Pram

This pram is amazing! I am 6ft and the handle adjusts quite high, so it is a good fit for tall people. It is really easy to steer. Once you know how it works it is all smooth sailing. I purchased mine from baby bunting and the sales assistant did a fantastic job of showing me how it all works. The handle is also very smooth and feels nice to push. It is a fairly large pram but we have a large car so this isn't an issue for us.

Show reply

Flick
Flick

HATE IT!!!

Highly disappointed in my bugaboo Cameleon purchase!!! Bubs will not sleep in it cause her feet are raised up higher than her head in the lying down position, for the stroller attachment. It is the dumbest design and i would never recommend to anyone!! Really disappointed customer. The basket space underneath is hard to get to as well,

Gina
Gina · Cameleon 3rd Gen Plus

Hi I have a bugaboo cameleon 3 and I am looking to update it and wondering is the fox accessories compatible. I see you can purchase fox complete style sets, will the fox carry cot fit the cameleon chassis and the seat etc if I was to purchase these new accessories

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Gina, The Fox bassinet and seat fabric is not compatible with the Cameleon 3. Sorry about that.
If you would like some help with finding compatible parts please reach out to our service team at service.au@bugaboo.com

The Bugaboo Team

Clare L.
Clare L. · Cameleon 3rd Gen Plus

Will a cam 3 breezy fit the fox?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Clare L., Can you email our service team and include the item code and manufacturing date?
They will be able to assist with this query. service.au@bugaboo.com
Thanks,
The Bugaboo Team

Eli mot
Eli mot · Cameleon 3rd Gen Plus

Will bugaboo runner seat fabric fit the bugaboo cameleon 3 frame. And also can i attach all bugaboo runner frame to cameleon?

Compare all Bugaboo Cameleon listings
Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen4.1
Bugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen4.1
Bugaboo Cameleon 1st Gen
Bugaboo Cameleon 1st Gen4.3
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,299
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight9.6 kg
Folded Dimensions31 x 50 x 91 cm
Release date
Replaced byBugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen PlusBugaboo Cameleon 3rd GenBugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen
  • MPN: PV003123