Duo, Twin, Mono
Listing monitored by Bugaboo

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely Worth it

We debated this purchased as it was $2500 for my 2.5 year old and new born and we weren't sure we would get the use but it is fabulous. So easy to use and to convert from single to double. It's a really sturdy walking pram and both my children sit happily in it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $2,500.00.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only double pram you will ever need

Purchased in July 2020.

Suchi
SuchiSydney, NSW

Beautiful

It's a beautiful product i bought for my twins and proudly can say i choose bugaboo , best products, you can handle this product with your finger tip, pepole often think it's pricy but i would say if you buy it...you are going to fall in love with this...simply wannna lovely, and beautiful...

Purchased in August 2017 at Bugaboo for $2,250.00.

Lisa W.
Lisa W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

Purchased this pram for getting around with 2 children (baby & 2.3 toddler) post C-section & ongoing issues with pelvic instability. Love that it is versatile - you can have 1 or 2 kids, 2 kids or 2 babies, front or rear facing. Easy to assemble & de-assemble (make sure you have practiced a few times before any major outings). It travels well on all terrain, is easy to push & maneuver, & height is adjustable for the 'driver.' Negatives are it's heavy (but all double prams are) which is not ideal for PGP, especially notable on any inclines, & the seats are not so tall for taller kids (headcaps can be removed for extra height at the loss of in-built shade protection).

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting for $2,279.00.

Dr. Courtney
Dr. Courtney

Simple and parent friendly

I’m a mum of twin girls, my bugaboo donkey 2 is so easy to get them in and out of. The pram has no problem on paths or grassed areas, I’ve had no issues with the wheels of the pram. The suspension could be better but I’m happy with it.
My girls love the pram as much as I do, they will always fall asleep in it. I also love that the sunshade covers them up so well. There could be a bit more storage space there would be plenty if I had the basket with only one child but with 2 seats it takes away that option. Over all really happy with my bugaboo

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,990.00.

Customer Service N.Bugaboo

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Marli
MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Love it. Seats recline every angle, easy to push, light and easy to set up, lovely looking, fits through a normal doorway. Love this pram! Having 2 children close in age this pram is definately necessary.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $2,000.00.

Jeremy
JeremyHunter Region, NSW

If only the accessories were as good as the stroller

Purchased in June 2016 at Baby Bunting for $2,100.00.

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Great twin pram

At first I found this pram difficult to open and close, the clips were very tight and i struggled. after a few uses though i got used to it and found it super easy to use. It's is very easy to manoeuvre and the seats easily come on and off. My only issue is the canopy keeps coming off and i need to clip it back on.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $2,300.00.

Hayley_Taylor04
Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but could be better

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Village Online store for $2,250.00.

katemariemorris
katemariemorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute lifesaver for twins!

Purchased in January 2015 for $2,200.00.

ElshaPerth

Best Double Pram Ever!!!

Elsha

Thanks, I will give them a rang when I could dig in my storage to find my purchased docket (the reason I couldn’t do it yet) its registered and still ubder warranty though.. will Bugaboo help me in this case if I can’t find my docket?

belinda
belindaLangwarrin

EXCELLENT!! Best decision i ever made purchasing for toddler and newborn!!

Absolutely fantastic product! I have a 9 week old and 18onth old, i face my toddler outwards whilst walking and have bassinet set up on right for newborn! My toddler can see everything and my newborn can sleep peacefully undisturbed! I can also transfer her straight inside when sound asleep!

Sturdy, stylish and very comfortable! Very large so if you dont like large prams this isnt for you but feel best pram for double as i dont like the ones where babies are underneath or ontop of another child. This way they can both be comfortable.

One newborn is older i switch the bassinet into a seat like the toddler and face her either way to see outwards too!

very expensive but worth it!!!

Rhiannon
RhiannonBenalla

This is such a great pram

I love my bugaboo donkey 2 it is such a beautiful pram, it is smooth to steer and I love that I can just extend it if I have another baby, love the range of colours and options there on this product, highly recommend to mums who want an extendable pram

Lei
LeiNorthern Region, NSW

Twin pram

I brought the bugaboo donkey 2 twin pram in February for twins. I do have trouble getting through some doors because of its width. It's not a pram you can take shopping, it is too large to manoeuvre in some stores, cafes. It is easy to steer though. I've developed muscles taking the capsules in and out of the car and clicking them into the pram. It takes up a large amount of space in the boot. It can be tough to fold up and unfold.
It was a massive purchase, over $2400. I tried to research the best prams for twins. I don't think there is a perfect pram. I would probably get the baby jogger city mini if I had my time again.

Michelle B
Michelle BBotanic Ridge

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'd consider myself a pram crazy momma, I have had over 20 different prams over the 11 years of having my 6 children. However after buying my bugaboo Donkey, it all stopped, I have not felt the need to replace it. It is exactly what I wanted all these years. Early days I couldn't justify the price of a Bugaboo, however after so many failed prams, I wish I had saved all that money and just bought the Donkey to begin with. Its light weight and probably the easiest pram I have ever pushed. I can still hold my younger daughter hand while she walks and push the other 2 babies in the pram. It fits through all registers and isles, and never had it stuck where I couldn't fit. Super stylish pram with everything you need.

Sue H.
Sue H.asked
Donkey 2

We have been Bugaboo Donkey owners for around eight years. We love the mono and duo versions and found this pram so easy to convert. We upgraded to the Donkey 2 a few years ago ( dated 12/2017) but have found that we are no longer able to recline the seat. There appears to be a problem with the release mechanism. Is there something we are doing incorrectly?

Hi Sue

Thanks for the question. It would be best to reach out to our service team directly as they can assist you with troubleshooting the issue. Their email address is service.au@bugaboo.com.

The team at Bugaboo

Bec.S.
Bec.S.asked
Donkey 2

Does the maxi cosi twin adaptor on the website also work for the donkey duo? Also for an older model?

Hi Bec.S.

The Donkey maxi cosi twin adapter will fit onto the Donkey chassis in its extended (Duo) configuration.

The Bugaboo Team

Elle
Elleasked
Donkey 2 Twin

Is ot possible to have to capsules on the twin pram?

Hi Elle

It is possible to use two capsules on the Bugaboo Donkey 2 Twin. You will require the maxi cosi twin adapter. Please check out this link to see all compatible capsules: https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/accessories/adapters/bugaboo-donkey-adapter-for-maxi-cosi-car-seat---twin-855180MC02.html

Thanks,
The Bugaboo Team

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Compare all 3 Bugaboo Donkey 2

4.5
Bugaboo Donkey 2 Twin

Bugaboo Donkey 2 Twin

4.5
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,949.00$2,512.00$2,599.00
Seating TypeSide-by-side and SingleSide-by-side and SingleSide-by-side
Convertible YesYesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Mobile Phone Holder, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Mobile Phone Holder and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Mobile Phone Holder and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight13 kg15 kg15 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions24 x 60 x 91 cm24 x 60 x 91 cm93 x 74 x 52 cm