Bugaboo Donkey 2

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Duo, Mono and Twin

Best Double Pram Ever!!!

I mainly use my Donkey for walking pram which is amazing.. the only problem if you do the fast walking.. its shudder alot.. I heard Bugaboo has way to solve this problem but I haven’t have time to contact them. It may take a few steps to fold and unfold.. to put in the car.. and I was like... OMG.. how to do those all steps!! But after tried so many pther double, I finally decided to bring the donkey on the car (its not so bad at all after you get use to it!) and I realised with donkey, my shopping times is waaaay much relaxing as both bubs happy and not fighting.. (the little one always grab his big bro when both facing the same way and its annoyed the big one, haha). The push such a breeze, my son is on its limit weight 17kg, my little one is 12 kg and I can push the pram with just one finger with both on the pram and the shopping bags. It’s not cheap but I never regret it. Purchased from David Jones and they also very helpful in term of claiming warranty.

Hi Elsha, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. Please contact our service department at service.au@bugaboo.com so they can assist you with the issue you have been experiencing. The team at BugabooThanks, I will give them a rang when I could dig in my storage to find my purchased docket (the reason I couldn’t do it yet) its registered and still ubder warranty though.. will Bugaboo help me in this case if I can’t find my docket?Hi Elsha, We will also accept a credit card statement as proof of purchase. Our service department will let you know if they need any additional info, like the serial number of the pram. The team at Bugaboo

EXCELLENT!! Best decision i ever made purchasing for toddler and newborn!!

Absolutely fantastic product! I have a 9 week old and 18onth old, i face my toddler outwards whilst walking and have bassinet set up on right for newborn! My toddler can see everything and my newborn can sleep peacefully undisturbed! I can also transfer her straight inside when sound asleep!

Sturdy, stylish and very comfortable! Very large so if you dont like large prams this isnt for you but feel best pram for double as i dont like the ones where babies are underneath or ontop of another child. This way they can both be comfortable.

One newborn is older i switch the bassinet into a seat like the toddler and face her either way to see outwards too!

very expensive but worth it!!!

Hi Belinda, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

This is such a great pram

I love my bugaboo donkey 2 it is such a beautiful pram, it is smooth to steer and I love that I can just extend it if I have another baby, love the range of colours and options there on this product, highly recommend to mums who want an extendable pram

Hi Rhiannon, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Twin pram

I brought the bugaboo donkey 2 twin pram in February for twins. I do have trouble getting through some doors because of its width. It's not a pram you can take shopping, it is too large to manoeuvre in some stores, cafes. It is easy to steer though. I've developed muscles taking the capsules in and out of the car and clicking them into the pram. It takes up a large amount of space in the boot. It can be tough to fold up and unfold.
It was a massive purchase, over $2400. I tried to research the best prams for twins. I don't think there is a perfect pram. I would probably get the baby jogger city mini if I had my time again.

Hi Lei, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually innovating, prototyping, testing and refining our prams and accessories. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our customer service at service.au@bugaboo.com The Bugaboo team

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'd consider myself a pram crazy momma, I have had over 20 different prams over the 11 years of having my 6 children. However after buying my bugaboo Donkey, it all stopped, I have not felt the need to replace it. It is exactly what I wanted all these years. Early days I couldn't justify the price of a Bugaboo, however after so many failed prams, I wish I had saved all that money and just bought the Donkey to begin with. Its light weight and probably the easiest pram I have ever pushed. I can still hold my younger daughter hand while she walks and push the other 2 babies in the pram. It fits through all registers and isles, and never had it stuck where I couldn't fit. Super stylish pram with everything you need.

Hi Michelle B, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Love, Love & Love

I love my bugaboo donkey, it’s so easy to move around and I can take it everywhere. It is a bigger pram so although it’s easy to fold up it does take up quite a large amount of space in the boot. The quality is beyond amazing and I get compliments on it every single time I take it out.

Hi Tahnee, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Excellent sturdy pram

This pram is very sturdy and manoeuvre is great, the seat belt straps are very good quality and easy to push.. even for our 5 year old. Only thing is that we find it is a bit tight to have both seats reclined to the full 180 degree sleeping position with the canopies attached, so we have detached those, the pram still looks really good even without the canopies. We have the all black version.

Hi Julz, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Good pram

I purchase this one for my second baby cos it can use for two baby. It is quite good but i still like the icandy peach 3 more than this one. The design look better but the storage is not good than peach 3 . It had small storage so it not good for shopping . But it good that you can carry 2 baby and it not that heavy to push.

Hi Julie, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually innovating, prototyping, testing and refining our prams and accessories. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our customer service at service.au@bugaboo.com The Bugaboo team

Love this pram!

I researched for some time before buying this pram. Very easy to push, despite carrying two kids, or three with my add-on toddler board with seat! Almost went with a cheaper alternative but glad I didn't. Takes up a bit of boot space, but looks great, easy to set up and convert to single mode and surprisingly fits through standard doors in double mode! Bugaboo simplicity and quality is difficult to beat. They also have a great range of accessories (extra cost).

Hi Adrien, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Donkey. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Love getting out and about with my donkey

I upgraded from a buffalo to a donkey when our second baby came along. I love being able to use it in mono or duo mode depending if I have one or both of the kids. I also like the flexibility of being able to click on the capsule or use the bassinet for longer trips out. I wanted a side by side but didn’t want my newborn facing out so the donkey was the perfect choice. Easy to put together and push but it does take up a lot of boot space. Build quality is fantastic and I love the stylish fabrics (I have grey melange).

The only negative is the seats are quite small and shallow so my toddler will outgrow it before I’m ready.