Bugaboo Donkey 2

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Duo, Twin, Mono

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely Worth it

We debated this purchased as it was $2500 for my 2.5 year old and new born and we weren't sure we would get the use but it is fabulous. So easy to use and to convert from single to double. It's a really sturdy walking pram and both my children sit happily in it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $2,500.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only double pram you will ever need

Purchased in July 2020.

Suchi

SuchiSydney, NSW

Beautiful

It's a beautiful product i bought for my twins and proudly can say i choose bugaboo , best products, you can handle this product with your finger tip, pepole often think it's pricy but i would say if you buy it...you are going to fall in love with this...simply wannna lovely, and beautiful...

Purchased in August 2017 at Bugaboo for $2,250.00.

Lisa W.

Lisa W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

Purchased this pram for getting around with 2 children (baby & 2.3 toddler) post C-section & ongoing issues with pelvic instability. Love that it is versatile - you can have 1 or 2 kids, 2 kids or 2 babies, front or rear facing. Easy to assemble & de-assemble (make sure you have practiced a few times before any major outings). It travels well on all terrain, is easy to push & maneuver, & height is adjustable for the 'driver.' Negatives are it's heavy (but all double prams are) which is not ideal for PGP, especially notable on any inclines, & the seats are not so tall for taller kids (headcaps can be removed for extra height at the loss of in-built shade protection).

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting for $2,279.00.

Dr. Courtney

Dr. Courtney

Simple and parent friendly

I’m a mum of twin girls, my bugaboo donkey 2 is so easy to get them in and out of. The pram has no problem on paths or grassed areas, I’ve had no issues with the wheels of the pram. The suspension could be better but I’m happy with it.
My girls love the pram as much as I do, they will always fall asleep in it. I also love that the sunshade covers them up so well. There could be a bit more storage space there would be plenty if I had the basket with only one child but with 2 seats it takes away that option. Over all really happy with my bugaboo

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,990.00.

Marli

MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Love it. Seats recline every angle, easy to push, light and easy to set up, lovely looking, fits through a normal doorway. Love this pram! Having 2 children close in age this pram is definately necessary.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $2,000.00.

Jeremy

JeremyHunter Region, NSW

If only the accessories were as good as the stroller

Purchased in June 2016 at Baby Bunting for $2,100.00.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

Great twin pram

At first I found this pram difficult to open and close, the clips were very tight and i struggled. after a few uses though i got used to it and found it super easy to use. It's is very easy to manoeuvre and the seats easily come on and off. My only issue is the canopy keeps coming off and i need to clip it back on.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $2,300.00.

Suitable for RunningNo
Hayley_Taylor04

Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but could be better

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Village Online store for $2,250.00.

katemariemorris

katemariemorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute lifesaver for twins!

Purchased in January 2015 for $2,200.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

ElshaPerth

Best Double Pram Ever!!!

Elsha

Thanks, I will give them a rang when I could dig in my storage to find my purchased docket (the reason I couldn’t do it yet) its registered and still ubder warranty though.. will Bugaboo help me in this case if I can’t find my docket?

belinda

belindaLangwarrin

EXCELLENT!! Best decision i ever made purchasing for toddler and newborn!!

Absolutely fantastic product! I have a 9 week old and 18onth old, i face my toddler outwards whilst walking and have bassinet set up on right for newborn! My toddler can see everything and my newborn can sleep peacefully undisturbed! I can also transfer her straight inside when sound asleep!

Sturdy, stylish and very comfortable! Very large so if you dont like large prams this isnt for you but feel best pram for double as i dont like the ones where babies are underneath or ontop of another child. This way they can both be comfortable.

One newborn is older i switch the bassinet into a seat like the toddler and face her either way to see outwards too!

very expensive but worth it!!!

Rhiannon

RhiannonBenalla

This is such a great pram

I love my bugaboo donkey 2 it is such a beautiful pram, it is smooth to steer and I love that I can just extend it if I have another baby, love the range of colours and options there on this product, highly recommend to mums who want an extendable pram

Lei

LeiNorthern Region, NSW

Twin pram

I brought the bugaboo donkey 2 twin pram in February for twins. I do have trouble getting through some doors because of its width. It's not a pram you can take shopping, it is too large to manoeuvre in some stores, cafes. It is easy to steer though. I've developed muscles taking the capsules in and out of the car and clicking them into the pram. It takes up a large amount of space in the boot. It can be tough to fold up and unfold.
It was a massive purchase, over $2400. I tried to research the best prams for twins. I don't think there is a perfect pram. I would probably get the baby jogger city mini if I had my time again.

Michelle B

Michelle BBotanic Ridge

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'd consider myself a pram crazy momma, I have had over 20 different prams over the 11 years of having my 6 children. However after buying my bugaboo Donkey, it all stopped, I have not felt the need to replace it. It is exactly what I wanted all these years. Early days I couldn't justify the price of a Bugaboo, however after so many failed prams, I wish I had saved all that money and just bought the Donkey to begin with. Its light weight and probably the easiest pram I have ever pushed. I can still hold my younger daughter hand while she walks and push the other 2 babies in the pram. It fits through all registers and isles, and never had it stuck where I couldn't fit. Super stylish pram with everything you need.

Tahnee Bananee

Tahnee BananeeByford

Love, Love & Love

I love my bugaboo donkey, it’s so easy to move around and I can take it everywhere. It is a bigger pram so although it’s easy to fold up it does take up quite a large amount of space in the boot. The quality is beyond amazing and I get compliments on it every single time I take it out.

Julz

Julz

Excellent sturdy pram

This pram is very sturdy and manoeuvre is great, the seat belt straps are very good quality and easy to push.. even for our 5 year old. Only thing is that we find it is a bit tight to have both seats reclined to the full 180 degree sleeping position with the canopies attached, so we have detached those, the pram still looks really good even without the canopies. We have the all black version.

Julie

JulieSydney

Good pram

I purchase this one for my second baby cos it can use for two baby. It is quite good but i still like the icandy peach 3 more than this one. The design look better but the storage is not good than peach 3 . It had small storage so it not good for shopping . But it good that you can carry 2 baby and it not that heavy to push.

Adrien

AdrienMelbourne

Love this pram!

I researched for some time before buying this pram. Very easy to push, despite carrying two kids, or three with my add-on toddler board with seat! Almost went with a cheaper alternative but glad I didn't. Takes up a bit of boot space, but looks great, easy to set up and convert to single mode and surprisingly fits through standard doors in double mode! Bugaboo simplicity and quality is difficult to beat. They also have a great range of accessories (extra cost).

EPandNP

EPandNPMelbourne

Love getting out and about with my donkey

I upgraded from a buffalo to a donkey when our second baby came along. I love being able to use it in mono or duo mode depending if I have one or both of the kids. I also like the flexibility of being able to click on the capsule or use the bassinet for longer trips out. I wanted a side by side but didn’t want my newborn facing out so the donkey was the perfect choice. Easy to put together and push but it does take up a lot of boot space. Build quality is fantastic and I love the stylish fabrics (I have grey melange).

The only negative is the seats are quite small and shallow so my toddler will outgrow it before I’m ready.