27Bugaboo Fox

3.2

Alexia Myrtle
Alexia Myrtle4 posts
  Fox

Beautiful pram that we have absolutely loved

We have a bugaboo fox I purchased in Feb 2020 for our first baby. I loved it, although it is quite big it’s perfect for tall people!

I recently had an issue with it getting jammed and bugaboo have been excellent at helping to get it sorted.

Online videos for assembly easy to follow.

No hesitation recommending this product. Show details ·  1

Jill
JillSydney, NSW14 posts
  Fox 5

Love this pram!!

This is the pram that has all I needs, I love the ease and style of this pram.

I can attach my car set to the frame which is handy when ducking into the shops and my little one is asleep.

The only thing is you will need some room in the boot of the car for this one. Show details ·  1

Roxy
RoxyHobart, TAS3 posts
  Fox 2

Fantastic!! Go anywhere pram!!

This pram is has great functionality easy the fold out and pack down, 3 seat settings allowing baby to sit very up right sit up a little and lay back changing smoothly between the three, easily adjustable while baby is sleeping.
We walk everyday and go on a range of terrains from the road, beach, walking tracks and through paddocks this pram will go almost anywhere!
Our baby has loved her bugaboo from birth having the convenience of the bassinet from birth through to the fully up right setting on the he pram
So many accessories can be added for baby's comfort Show details ·  1
Iroh
Iroh
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Bec
BecPerth5 posts

Fox 3

After much deliberation I chose the Bugaboo Fox 3 pram for my little new boy. Easy to put together and change over from bassinet to seat. My LO transitioned to the seat around 12-14 weeks as he didn’t like laying completely flat. The seat however reclined back enough I felt my baby was safe and secure. The fact the hood extends and can over right over is great for a sunny or windy day, knowing there is enough ventilation with multiple netted openings. Highly recommend this pram. A few minor things could be improved upon, which I think Bugaboo have sorted with their new Fox 5 Show details ·  1
Brenton G.
Brenton G.5 posts

Good premium pram

Pros:
Super easy to maneuver. Premium finish and attachments, zero issues.
Good quality materials.
Super light.

Cons:
Pricey and no double available for this unless you go the Donkey Show details ·  1

A. McIntosh
A. McIntoshNorth Queensland, QLD9 posts

It sadly only got worse

I dont want to have to write this but I would like to have known this myself before I purchased.
I bought this when my second child was 10 months and only ended up using it for exercise walks as it was to bulky and fiddly to use with the car.
Recently with my third, I purchased a new seat frame, seat material and canopy... as mine was stolen, not to mention sunbleached. You would think that purchasing these 3 things meant I was good to go, no... you dont get half the pieces you need to put a seat together and would have cost me another $400-500. I sent them back and the postage was nearly $300, incredibly misleading website and I am out $100's because of it. Show details
Leon Arundell
Leon ArundellDowner 2602, ACT40 posts
  Verified Fox 2

2 hours just to assemble the pram

The wordless assembly diagrams are inadequate. There is supposed to be an instructional video at https://bugaboo.com/fox/howto, but that page responds "404 - Page not found." It was only by accident that we found the company's assembly video. It took two of us two hours to assemble the pram. It will probably take another two hours to convert it from bassinet to upright stroller. Show details
Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Good and strong pram

I selected the Bugaboo Fox because the wheels where very sturdy and strong knowing that I would be doing lots of walking and wanted my newborn and eventually toddler to be safe and not have to bumpy of a ride. It has been a great pram, despite being heavier than others on the market. The only other down fall in the basket underneath. Its not very big, nor do the side come up very far. It include the bassinette and seat for once the child is ready/it’s safe to swap them over. I found it very easy to use and put together, but like using anything new, a little bit of practice was required. Show details ·  1
Rachel W.
Rachel W.2 posts

Few tweaks needed

Love my pram, have been using for 11 months. So light and easy to fold. My issue at the moment is my bub wants to sit independently and the highest seat recline is too upright and the middle one is too reclined for her! She currently hates the pram. Thinking of getting a new one. Show details
Natasha H.
Natasha H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fox 2

Alright but not the best

At the start of my purchase I was really happy with the pram but after months of use I could start to see the bad signs.
It's not the best on rough surfaces (especially grass) hard to push onto different surfaces or when hitting a rock or edge guttering etc the pram can become stuck and then flip if your not careful.

It's great that the good can be changed as I found the pram can become quite hot during the Australian summer.

Easy fold up and down. Horrible with folding space though. Takes up WAY too much room.

If I was to purchase a pram again, I wouldn't be purchasing this one again or another bugaboo. The quality isn't there anymore. Typical Chinese made product. Show details

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Uncomfortable recline position

Was using the pram for 8 months and it was ok until I need to sit baby upright. The angle is almost 90 degrees and absolutely uncomfortable for my baby. Next recline position is 45 degrees and too flat for independently sitting child. Nothing in between. Too upright or too flat. Baby screams after 5 min stroll as so uncomfortable.
Heavy, uncomfortable to fold, takes too much space in a boot. Aghhh…
Nice to push though. Good frame, suspension and wheels. Good canopy.
But all pros don’t outweigh the outrageously uncomfortable stroller positions.
Would not buy again. Show details
Dee B.
Dee B.Sydney, NSW8 posts

To bulky

The prams is bulky even when collapsed.. The bassinet is huge.. Barely fits in my car and the frame of the pram. Very nice to push and steer.. Super easy and soft.. However just too bulky and heavy. The capsule by bugaboo is also an absolute tank to carry Show details
Mill
Mill
  Fox 2

Amazing wheels, very smooth, but difficult to fold

I was given this pram as a gift and have been overall pleased with it. The wheels are large and work well on most terrains, it steers flawlessly and easily with one hand, and the basket is large and holds items well. My only beef with this pram is that (1) I find it extremely difficult to fold down and unfold, and I've ended up scratching it as it has to fold down directly on the ground for it to lock together as it's very heavy for me, (2) the basket is very difficult to access when using the bassinet, and (3) you have to jolt the pram a little bit for the wheel lock to disengage after you've unlocked it. Overall a good pram, albeit a bit large! Show details ·  1
Julie B
Julie BNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Mason E.
Mason E. · Fox 2

I’ve snapped the folding component to my Fox 2 chassis, can I use the bed/seat component of the fox 2 on the fox 1 chassis

Nadumz
Nadumz · Fox (1st Gen)

Hello I have misplaced my underseat basket from my bugaboo Fox 1st Gen. And all your baskets from the 1st gen are out if stock. Do the new Fox 4/5 underseat baskets work for the foz 1st gen?

Emmab2402
Emmab2402 · Fox

Hi. My 2 month old hates the bassinet now. Are there any accessories suitable to help her transition to the seat & remain safe?

Compare all Bugaboo Fox listings
Bugaboo Fox Cub
Bugaboo Fox CubNo reviews yet
Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen)
  • Discontinued
Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen)4.0
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $2,139$2,139$1,199$1,799
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Convertible YesYesYesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationRear-facingReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleNoYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Suspension and Under-seat StorageHeight-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight9.9 kg12.2 kg11.2 kg9.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)3 year(s)
Warranty Details2 years additional warranty for all Bugaboo items purchased after April 1st 2014.2 years additional warranty for all Bugaboo items purchased after April 1st 2014.
Folded Dimensions86 x 52 x 34 cm89 x 53 x 34 cm89 x 53 x 36 cm19 x 54 x 66 cm