BuildTec Homes

BuildTec Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A fantastic custom built home!

We highly recommend Todd and the BuildTec Homes Team. We were able to get a great quality custom built home on a difficult site, high ceilings and doors, quality appliances and fixtures, and all delivered on time. Thanks Todd, Sophia and the rest of the BuildTec Homes team.

Mark & Maria

Site Admin
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2019
Thank you Mark and Maria for sharing. We wish you all the best in your new home.

I couldn't be happier to recommend BuildTec Homes

I couldn't be happier to recommend BuildTec Homes and particularly the project supervisor Todd des-Baux, to any prospective clients.

An outstanding job from start to finish. I was extremely impressed with the quality, craftsmanship, skill and professionalism of all tradesmen employed. The house was completed on schedule and your attention to detail throughout the build was impeccable. This was carried through all areas. "I've never seen a cleaner worksite".

Customer service was excellent from beginning to end of the build, you went above and beyond making what many complain to be an "arduous task" into a truly rewarding, exciting experience. Issues and concerns were only a phone call away and were resolved promptly and courteously with patience in a confident professional manner. (without hassles or any added costs). I was delighted with the enthusiasm, organisational skills, work ethic and attention to detail you brought to the job as project supervisor.

The finished product is a beautiful home, with attention to detail and craftsmanship that is hard to find these days. Congratulations, I am more than happy to recommend BuildTec Homes to any prospective clients.

Lyn Drew.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thanks Lyn for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience building with us. We hope you enjoy your BuildTec Home for many years to come.