Listing monitored by Hotondo Homes

• Flooring

Brendan R.
Brendan R.Illawarra, NSW

Great company great service

Friendly and genuine staff throughout the whole construction process. The staff were very Knowledgeable from design to construction and were pro active in communication and education. Excellent post construction service with continual communication. Genuine local business that gives back to the community. Would recommend this company to everyone from first home buyers to experienced builders

Shanna K.
Shanna K.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quality build, inside and out!

• +2Thumbnail

Kate F.
Kate F.North Western Region, NSW

Beautiful home! Amazing team!

Vicki

Easy going and Flexible Builders

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful New Home

Thanks to Adam and the team at Hotondo. My home is fabulous and the quality is A1. I have had a pleasant experience with this build, any issues and there were very few, were resolved quickly. I highly recommend Adam Toth and the Hotondo team for a great building experience.

Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest and disrespectful

Hotondo are dishonest and disrespectful. They constantly lied to us to get money and lock in a contract over a 6 month period. Wasted our time and energy and won’t return money even though they lied time and time again. Do not trust them.
The provided false assurances time abs time again that they would correct their mistake. Making us believe that they were honest and would fix the issue. Only to tell us, so very rudely that they would not and it would be an extra abs significant cost for us. The hold time they were happy to take our money and not tell the truth.
Do not use them.

Initial Engagement

It's still early days, but so far, the service has been professional, prompt, detailed and thorough. Just what you need to instill that confidence in an industry that can sometimes be inconsistent. Looking forward to the rest of the process and experience being timely, efficient, responsive and full of craftmanship.

Zoe C.
Zoe C.North Queensland, QLD

Above & Beyond service

Hotondo have been very patient with me after some delays with land settlements and have worked with me across a few years! Hotondo have always provide tailored service that is above and beyond.
Hotondo have worked with me to complete all planning via distance with ease and made the process very easy.
When I have been able to travel to the office for colours appointments and when visiting family the team have always adapted to help suit my schedule.
The team is always there to answer & resolve queries along with providing guidance and support.
I Would highly recommend this lovely family owned business, Lyndsey, Jon and the team have made building an enjoyable experience and I would happily come back to them in the future

I.Kelley
I.KelleyMid North Coast, NSW

Hotondo Satisfaction

I was very satisfied with the Hotondo team building my new home. The team was very professional and kept me in the loop as to progress during the build and were quick to resolve any concerns that I had and incorporated any changes I wanted to make along the way if at all possible.

I would recommend Hotondo Mid North Coast to anyone considering building a new home.

I. Kelley

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Beyond amazing!!! All our dreams come true

Maddy L.
Maddy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a breeze

Quality & Customer Service = Second to None

Happy Hotondo Customer

I was very happy with my building experience from Hotondo. The house was built and the occupation certificate were delivered quite promptly.
Whenever i had a question Fiona and her team were very prompt in responding and helping me. I found them very friendly and helpful regarding my colour selections. Hotondo got me into my home before christmas 2020 which i really appreciated. Thankyou guys for my new home.

What a team!

Read more reviews - page 2

Ravi
Raviasked

Hi HH Team

Just felt really bad speaking to one of your Sales staff today and I thought I should leave some feedback. So I am building the 2nd time and I thought of trying another builder for my second build. So I spoke to one of your sales staff (on phone) and after all basic questions I was asked about my budget and I clearly gave a range and then I was put off by the sales person that it is not possible, bla bla bla, etc. She even cut me a few times and wouldn't even let me put my point. Wow

Please remember business works both ways. I don't know which builder I end up with, but I know which ones to avoid for sure.

Anyways, you guys seem to be doing good with all the reviews and I am quite happy for your happy customers. Keep up the good work.

RT

leo
leo

Horsham Hotondo staff exc in every way , very helpful to us

Hi Ravi,
Thank you for contacting Hotondo Homes. We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience and we take this kind of feedback seriously. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience, so if you have any further information that you wish to share, please contact our Customer Care team at customercare@hotondo.com.au.

Steve L.
Steve L.asked
Hotondo Homes

We're looking for a fair bit of plastering (ceiling work, architraves, etc.) throughout our home plus a complete bathroom refurbishment. Can Hotondo Homes help us out with this? We're at Emu Plains.

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your question. As we are primarily a new home builder, refurbishments are not a part of our core services. However, if you are ever looking to build a new home, your local Hotondo Homes builder will be happy to assist. All the best with your refurbishments!

Tcm
Tcm asked
Hotondo Homes

We’ve looked at a few designs with hotondo that we love, does anyone know if you’re aloud to bring your own trade along to your build instead of using their trades? (Plumbing and electrical) just a question before I drive 2.5 hours to look at their display homes

Yes. Ours was our own design.

Hi Tcm,
Thanks for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately, this is not something we offer as our builders are responsible for the maintenance, compliance and quality of the build and introducing a third party may compromise this. In addition, the Housing Industry Association recommends our builders use their own reputable trades and contractors. Should you wish to reach out to your local builder, you can get in contact with them by calling 1800 677 156 or by visiting www.hotondo.com.au.
Rachel

Get an answer from our members and Hotondo Homes representatives

Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes prides itself on being a family-owned business established in 1979. It sources 70 independently owned and operated local home builders across Australia, including Victoria, Queensland, NSW, ACT, South Australia and Tasmania.

Hotondo Homes offers a variety of home building services. For example, you can design a new home after taking inspiration from one of Hotondo Homes’ display homes (or even buy a display home), invest in a house and land package, or hire Hotondo to help with a knockdown and rebuild.

Points of praise for Hotondo Homes:

• Exceptional customer support was a recurring point of praise from reviewers. Home builders greatly appreciated that they were kept in the loop during all stages of the home building process, thanks to clear and effective communication.
  • The technical knowledge and extensive experience of home builders was top notch. The particulars of the building work – such as structural integrity and quality of materials used - was also commended by reviewers.
  • The overall cost of a home building project was often cited as affordable by reviewers.
  • First homeowners were particularly impressed and relieved at how smooth they found the overall home building process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

With its host of happy homeowners, it's no surprise that Hotondo Homes is the 2021 Award Winner for Best National Home Builder. Top scores were awarded for the company’s caring customer service, the structural integrity of houses, and timeliness when completing projects.

Top-performing offices with the highest overall ratings were Toowoomba and Mackay in Queensland, as well as the Bathurst and Orange offices in New South Wales.

Find the right Home Builder