• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Teagan

TeaganCentral Queensland, QLD

Over the moon

Anthony helped us design our plans for our new house until we were all happy. I'm so in love with my house especially the kitchen. If i ever get the chance to build again I'll be sure to go straight back to Hotondo Homes Mackay! The whole team were amazing

Liam

LiamIllawarra, NSW

So lucky we chose Hotondo Shellharbour!

The team at Hotondo Shellharbour have been great the entire way from when we walked into the office, to the construction stage we're at now. They not only stood out when we were first shopping around because of the level of standard inclusions but because of the customer service shown.
This is our first home build so we didn't know too much about building when we first came in and Jordie, the Owner/Builder, always made himself available to answer any questions we had and take the time to explain how things work.
This whole journey has been seamless and stress-free thanks to Jordie and his team. We can't wait to see our finished home!

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Dream home is now a reality

Rachael..

Rachael..North Western Region, NSW

Dream Home Hotondo Dubbo

Shelley

Shelley

Great build by Hotondo

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

I love my new Hotondo home!

The Hotondo team were brilliant, helping me though every step of the process and driving the project to completion on time, despite some very unique issues. They kept me informed throughout the entire project so even when I wasn’t around, I could get a sense of things moving along rapidly.
As a first home builder I would have been lost without their expertise, and I never would have achieved this level of quality if I had tried to manage it all myself!
The finished product is fantastic with their high level of quality showing throughout every facet of their work. I would recommend them for anyone who is about to build. I love my new Hotondo home!

Wes F.

Wes F.South East Queensland, QLD

Nailed it!

The build and planning of the house was very well managed. It ran on time, on budget and was an enjoyable experience. We were able build exactly what we wanted due to the the planning and sales team’s flexibility and assistance. The build team was excellent. Professional, friendly and committed. Their attention to detail, quality and pride in their work was outstanding. Our only hiccup was some mistakes made in the tiling, but we were very impressed with how the team promptly acted and fixed the issues.

Comsult PTY LTD

Comsult PTY LTD Sydney, NSW

Build With Hotondo you won't regret it.

Our build is ahead of schedule which was great.
We were kept up to date with all aspects of the build by the office and site foreman.
The best personalised service.
Highly recommended.
We could not believe how every detail is discussed at preliminary stages.
That makes it so easy to compare apples with apples.
No hidden surprises!!!
Thanks Again Hotondo SH

Gi K.

Gi K.Illawarra, NSW

Beautiful custom build by an outstanding team

• +2Thumbnail

Mel

MelWestern District, VIC

Hotondo Ararat are the complete package for this first time home builder.

Brandy

Brandy

Our Hotondo Haven

Steven I.

Steven I.

Great job

Adam and the team at South Nowra were fantastic. Despite numerous challenges with the site and Council, they persevered and delivered a great job. Nothing is ever a drama and things just get sorted, I couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend them. Thank you Adam, Kayla, Kel, Grace and the team.

Sam

SamIllawarra, NSW

Perseverance, informed, empathetic and supportive!

Mossy Point Investments

Mossy Point Investments South-Eastern Region, NSW

I love these guys!

WDF

WDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth build, beautiful results

We contacted Hotondo Gympie in 2019 with a plan I had sketched on graph paper, Chris and his team helped me to perfect the design and create a beautiful and welcoming home with all the features we wanted within our budget. The building process was smooth, careful and efficient, the build quality is excellent, the team of contractors provided a very high standard of workmanship. The site supervisor was friendly and professional, always ready to answer our questions and address any concerns we might have. Variations to the cost of the build were provided to us in writing so there were no surprises. We couldn't be happier with our new home, it is everything we hoped for and more, I have no hesitation in recommending Hotondo Gympie

Joelle

JoelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Below Average pre build Average during build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Allison D.

Allison D.Hunter Region, NSW

When I decided on a builder, several factors came into play! As I was not living in Newcastle and building remotely communication was a key factor for us!

After ironing out the initial contract we were happy to sign on the dotted line, I cannot speak highly enough of Alyson, if she was unsure of the answer she would find out and get back to me ASAP or get the correct person to call me back.

It was a bit of a race to the deadline but Scott & Alyson made it happen for us.... thank you

We would highly recommend building with with Hotondo

Amuda

AmudaCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing!

Everything from start to finish was smooth sailing for us. Every step was not only explained in person but emailed weekly with an update. We really enjoyed seeing what work has been done with the house on a weekly basis.
We honestly couldnt fault the quality of the build. Every inch of the house has been carefully taken care off. The quality of this home has exceeded our expectations.
If we ever had a worry, the team was on to it straight away! We loved the support and reassure they gave us, seeing as it was our first home.
We had a set price from beginning to end. One of many reasons we chose to build with Hotondo homes mackay, was because there were absolutely no hidden costs.
We would 100% build with them again.

PhilE

PhilESouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Would do it all again

Our construction started just as the covid pandemic took hold and it looked like the build would take much longer than expected. Hotondo worked to complete as soon as possible and completed just outside the original timeframe. This was not done at the expense of quality, the site manager regularly attended and was inspecting for any faults in work completed, ensuring quick remediation. Two months after the build completed, we have settled into our new home and are very happy. We have found no faults to concern us and are very impress with the standard that Hotondo Goulburn sets as its bar.

Fabulous staff

We are in the process of building our home and the staff at Hotondo could not have been more helpful.
Polite, friendly and informative, they really go out of their way to please.
From the beginning Alex was amazing and so incredibly willing to help in whatever way she could, even on her days off she responded to my emails. I couldn't have selected all the colours for the house without the input of Colour Consultant, Rachel who really knows her stuff. Grace has been wonderfully helpful in the office also.

Andrea

Andreaasked

Hotondo Homes

My home is 10 yrs old....I have bad mould in the ensuite. Whole thing has to be ripped out.
No waterproof membrane when it was pulled apart. Am I covered for this damage I wonder.
I have photos to prove it. Dangerous to our health as well
Andrea Bourke

Hi Andrea,
I'm sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please contact our customer care team by emailing customercare@hotondo.com.au with further information regarding the issue as well as who the local builder you worked with was?
Kind regards,

Wendy

Wendyasked

Hotondo Homes

Hi, just wondering how much per square for a house to be built on my land in Lilydale thank you

Hi Wendy,
As we're a national building business our pricing varies depending on where you're looking to build. You would need to contact the Lilydale team directly to find out more. You can find them by visiting https://hotondo.com.au/home-builders/lilydale/.
Thanks,

Doug F.

Doug F.asked

VIC, Inverloch

Venus Bay to build 2 bedroom , open plan, kitchen with walk in pantry, family ,dining. Do you have any plans for smaller homes like this ?

Hi Doug,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We definitely build in Venus Bay. We don't have any standard two bedroom floor plans however all our designs are completely flexible and can be modified to suit. It will be best to speak directly to the local team about what they can do for you. You can contact them by visiting www.hotondo.com.au.
Thanks,

Get an answer from our members and Hotondo Homes representatives

Hotondo Homes prides itself on being a family-owned business established in 1979. It sources 70 independently owned and operated local home builders across Australia, including Victoria, Queensland, NSW, ACT, South Australia and Tasmania.

Hotondo Homes offers a variety of home building services. For example, you can design a new home after taking inspiration from one of Hotondo Homes’ display homes (or even buy a display home), invest in a house and land package, or hire Hotondo to help with a knockdown and rebuild.

Points of praise for Hotondo Homes:

• Exceptional customer support was a recurring point of praise from reviewers. Home builders greatly appreciated that they were kept in the loop during all stages of the home building process, thanks to clear and effective communication.
  • The technical knowledge and extensive experience of home builders was top notch. The particulars of the building work – such as structural integrity and quality of materials used - was also commended by reviewers.
  • The overall cost of a home building project was often cited as affordable by reviewers.
  • First homeowners were particularly impressed and relieved at how smooth they found the overall home building process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

With its host of happy homeowners, it's no surprise that Hotondo Homes is the 2021 Award Winner for Best National Home Builder. Top scores were awarded for the company’s caring customer service, the structural integrity of houses, and timeliness when completing projects.

Top-performing offices with the highest overall ratings were Toowoomba and Mackay in Queensland, as well as the Bathurst and Orange offices in New South Wales.