Verifiedmimosahomes.com.au

• Post-Construction

Jacinta M
Jacinta MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We love our new home

First time builders and mimosa homes absolutely nailed it. From Bianca our sales consultant who was so patient with our wants and needs to site supervisor Jamie who was honest and a delight to communicate with, build time was realistic, we were impressed with price point and inclusions and we loved the choices at colour/product selection. Thanks mimosa homes.
My partner and I love our new home! Show details ·  1
Lourdes Piscopo
Lourdes PiscopoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great services

My sons are building their first home and so far the experiences has been great. We have had the pleasure of dealing with a great team and the exceptional help given to us by Matthew Grant has been above our expectations. We are looking forward to the finished product but to date everything has been great and we would highly recommend building with mimosa homes. Show details ·  1
Jit
JitSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Quality home

I am so happy with the service I received from Mimosa Homes.They made my building journey so easy and enjoyable nothing was a bother and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!!!!!!!! Show details
Jyoti K.
Jyoti K.

Worth it

I am happy with the timeframe of mimosa homes, greatly satisfied with that and also our site manager was helpful as well. The only one thing that i am not satisfied was about the electrical products that been used which is faulty. Show details ·  1
Ileas
Ileas

New House Build

Mimosa chose to take on my build after the initial builder had liquidated and the land was covered with debris. Mimosa were very professional from the initial discussion to the final home handover. The Site Manager was thorough and responsive and the overall quality of the build is excellent. I am happy to recommend Mimosa for anyone wanting to build their new home. Show details ·  1
Prabin C.
Prabin C.

Wonderful story

We would like to thank you Mimosa team for the outstanding job you’ve done on our new house build.The communication with us throughout the process was excellent and you helped make what can be a daunting experience very manageable and easy. Special mention to Tobias and Jessica. you guys been awesome. Show details ·  1
Madhuri B.
Madhuri B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience

Excellent Communication and Completed Construction on time. Build was managed well. There were no extra charges to which was mentioned during contract. Quality of work was good. Overall, had very good experience. Show details ·  1
Satinder S.
Satinder S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Smooth transition of pre construction work

I will like to thanks Ellie and Seta from pre construction & colours team .. they have been very fast and spontaneous in completion of jobs and file submission. they have strong communication and its very unlikely to have such good response from vol builders.
Varun from sale steam was also vert transparent and supportive.
Thanks! Show details ·  1
Paraic K
Paraic KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good

Great build experience with Mimosa from start to finish.
Colours appointment through to handover with minimal hiccups.
Transparent site supervisor. All defects were addressed promptly and very happy with our final build product. Show details ·  1
No problem
No problemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Site supervisor was great person to compete my house ready

We are very satisfied with the work that has been done for this project. The finishing was very pleasing to see and we appreciate the hard work that has been done. Show details ·  1
J and J
J and JSydney, NSW
smacfady1
smacfady1
Ragni Lata
Ragni Lata2 posts

Great experience with Mimosa home

I had great experience with building with Mimosa homes.I will highly recommend to anyone who needs to build their dream home.Mimosa homes staff were very supportive from the beginning of the process to the house hand over.This was our first build, but with the amazing support from the team, it was made easy. I would like to thank each and every staff of Mimosa home and not forgetting our site supervisor Ahmet Eren who was very understanding and very supportive throughout the process . I Would highly recommend Ahmet Eren as a site supervisor , and I would give him 110 % rating for his hard work .

Ragni Show details ·  2

Charlie
CharlieSouthwest, VIC5 posts

First home builder experience

Being a first home buyer choosing a builder was a hard task, but Mimosa Homes was the perfect fit!
From sales all the way to handover our experience has been amazing. We had constant communication so we knew exactly what was happening. Very good price and the build was very quick and is everything we wanted!
We would definitely recommend Mimosa to any first home buyer! Show details ·  1
Raby
RabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great experience to build with mimosa

We had very good experience with mimosa homes while building house got easy communication about building process materials explaining about paperwork Jessica and helped us lot to get idea about all these things Show details ·  1

Hi Everyone,
I am building my house with Mimosa Home in Atherstone Estate. At the time of colour appointment, I chose the dark brick but missed to upgrade the brick mortar from Natural to Offwhite/White. Can someone tell if that is possible or not? If possible any idea on how much does it cost?
Looking for right advise before I raise a request with Mimosa Homes formally.

WRP
WRP

They will probably charge you an $1800 variance fee for changing something on your plan! They tried to do that to me!

Vikas
Vikas

Hi All,
I am thinking to build house with Minosa Homes just because I like their plan. I saw lot of negative reviews.
My main concern is tile comeup, licking, structural issue, which is really big concern for me to take decision, as they do not charge for site cost.

Suhaib
Suhaib
Xubi X.
Xubi X.

Hi All Respected Fellows ,

Apparently I am making my mind to start with MIMOSA , I have come across a lot of Negative Reviews, Can Anyone Help me to advise either go with them or not ..or anything in particular which i should keep in my mind or anything in particular CONTRACT.
Anything Glitches or Tricks in CONTRACT