• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

utkarsh

utkarshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It has been a great experience building with Mimosa!

This review is explicitly for the process from signing slae contract to construction and I have to say I am thankful to Yaren Tumay who made this process smooth and easy. Yaren was prompt in answering in queries and assisted in resolving any issues throughout. I am in awe of her exceptional customer service. I would also like to mention Danny, the sales consultant, who was able to build a quote specific to our needs and for the price we did not expect.

Melissa

Melissa Southwest, VIC

Beautiful Kitchen!

We had a great experience from start to finish with Mimosa.
We were able to modify the floor plan to get exactly what we wanted and they were very patient with our changes.
Our independent inspector mentioned at every stage of the build that the workmanship was of good standard.
The cost of the build didn't change from start to finish and we found the Mimosa App very helpful in knowing what work had been completed and what order everything would happen in.
We did change site supervisors twice throughout the build with the second change coming towards the end. We feel this change slowed down the completion of the home which was disappointing.
Overall we were very happy and have a beautiful home at the end of it, with our dream kitchen.

Huy

HuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big thanks to Mimosa team

So far so good, Overall Happy with the house quality and Mimosa team so friendly and professional, especially the price will beat any builders.The process from start to finish was really smooth, im really like with ''My Mimosa '' is the place to keep up-to- date with your entire building process from start to finish.Thanks Mimosa team.

Abhi

AbhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new Home!!!

This is the first time we built our house. The process from start to finish was really smooth. All the staff we interacted with were really professional and friendly. The quality of house is absolutely great.
Last but not least, no builder were able to beat the price which Mimosa quoted us.
Big thanks to Mimosa team.

THANK YOU!!

This is my first time to build new house. The appearance from Mimosa is far more exceed than my expectation. From sales department, Contract, colour selection, site manager, all were very professional and helpful. They kept me updated during Covid 19 delays. Our build process has been relatively stress-free during COVID and we are happy with the overall quality and Mimosa's customer commitment to clients.
I really appreciate them for the construction.

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New home build

Building with Mimosa has been relatively hassle free. Despite the challenges of colour selection during COVID and minor issues along the way Mimosa was quick to iron out any issues and have been a pleasure to deal with. I’m very happy with my new home and the quality for cost.

AnnaMMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new home

Mimosa did a great job on our new home. We were helped throughout the project and everything was explained as needed and they were very responsive to questions. The quality of the build is wonderful and costs were as described for everything. We loved working with [Name Removed] and the office staff who had our file. We are happy to recommend them to anyone.

AnnaMM

Thx Savannah. It’s been a wonderful experience.

Chris C

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Trusted Builder!

KLC

KLCVictoria

Simply Perfect!!

Mimosa H.Mimosa Homes

Extremely happy with my new home

I’m very happy with the process from start to finish. The site supervisor was great, providing frequent updates along the way. I received regular photos of the various stages. The cost was significantly lower than similar houses from other companies. There was not a great difference between initial estimate and final cost. Would definitely recommend.

MandM

MandMVictoria

Our house is amazing! Dream home!

The whole process with Mimosa was amazing from visiting the display house to picking the colors and starting the construction. The team at Mimosa were all so helpful, no question was too hard. The build quality is amazing, everything was done to perfection, i love everything about our house. It really is our dream house. The supervisor kept us updated with photo's and ensured that all our questions were answered. There were no hidden costs and everything was explained from day dot and there are no surprises and it was a timely build.

Shital l.

Shital l.

Worse Maintenance services

Its been 1.5 years since my building completed, mimosa promise to fix the things as there are so many cracks in roof and around house , also feels so embarrassing to invite guest as its look so ugly , but mimosa don't care at all , and not responding to our email any more , automated email comes they received email and automated email comes respond to your matter within 7 – 10 days but its been so long no one responded . please avoid this builder as they are hopeless and dont care about your home and attachment .

MKR1

MKR1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superior house design, options and Quality finish !

Bendigo 283 is an excellent house design, very spacious, well planned offering luxurious living. Mimosa Homes offers very competitive pricing and timely build. Team is helpful and the recently introduced on-line tool is a great idea !
My only suggestion is to extend warranty inspection to 12 months to include all 4 seasons.

I am satisfied customer having built 2 homes with Mimosa in as many years.

• +1Thumbnail

Mimosa homes

We absolutely love our first home built by Mimosa homes. There was no hidden charges and we were given fixed site cost and never had to pay extra once we signed our contract. The building process was so smooth and hassle free, Building started in mid September and finished early January. Mimosa team was so helpful through out the home construction and always answered any questions we had in mind. we got our first home right on time no delays. We been in our home for two weeks now and we had no issues post construction. So if you are thinking of building your new home we will highly recommend Mimosa homes :).

Harpuneet

HarpuneetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and smooth handover

Damo

DamoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficiently accommodated me last-minute

Dee Dee

Dee DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service.

Even though the construction of my first home is still yet to commence, I must give a big shout out to everyone who has helped me so far. From my initial appointment with [Name Removed] to the ladies at the colour studio and finally [Name Removed] who has been my go to for every silly question under the sun! The team so far has made everything such an easy and smooth process and I would definitely recommend building with them as you will never be left in the dark and will always get a prompt response!

Melissa B.

Melissa B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unbeatable customer service!

Jamie De Wit

Jamie De WitSouthwest, VIC

Amazing customer service!

Vic. Homeasked

After hand over, there have many other problems found in one year old.. water leakages, window frame cracking, wall bubbling, gaps.....
I have called your maintenance and service department many times, nobody answered phone, nobody answered email... I have been talked to a few of customer services there, there have only Ms. Savannah works better, it seems nobody else works in there to solve problem.
7 months ago, you cut the wall to fix the pipe leakages and left that unfinished more than 7 months now. Regardless of the pandemic, still not be organized to finished the maintenance work.
Your inspector has come and seen , may i know when you could handle issue properly?

Hi Vic. Home,

I have sent you a private message.

Kind regards

Vic. Home

Still nobody contact me and follow up the issue. How many customer service are working in your company ?
I want to ask those said you have excellent customer service, where are they ?

Hi there,

I have sent your enquiry onto our maintenance team.
I apologize for the delay however we are working through a backlog of enquiries and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Sudesh H.

Sudesh H.asked

Hi Mimosa,
have you give a reasonable solutions for those unhappy customers who put negative comments. or at least try to fix what ever their issue is ? have you improve your quality of the build since then ? reason been I ask this I am also so about to start build my dream home with mimosa soon. I speak to the new home consultant last week he seems to know what he was doing and gave us good package. so please replay with your answer promptly.

thanks
Sudesh.

Hi Sudesh,

The team here at Mimosa Homes always work with our customers to resolve any issues that arise. Rest assured, we pride ourselves on building quality homes and great customer service. We look forward to working with you to build your dream home.

Kind regards
Savannah - Mimosa Homes

Abhay S.
Abhay S.

@Mimosa - I haven't seen that my friend issue has been resolved. He has fed up with follow-ups and write this review

In fact, I am also interested to build with Mimosa but looking these feedback I have to think twice.

Hi Abhay,

Thanks for your enquiry.
At Mimosa Homes we pride our selves on our value for money designs & inclusions.
Our quality & service in comparison to others speaks for itself.
We stand by our brand and always intend to deliver the best product we can.
In the event where there is an issue we always try our best to resolve with a professional & amicable outcome for both parties.

I trust this clarifies any concerns you may have.

Regards

Taruna V.

Taruna V.asked

Hi,

We wanted to look into Streeton or Vella facades on a 14m Frontage house without any upgrades done on it unlike the display homes.
If anyone has built these facades already we would really appreciate you uploading some photos here to help us make a decision.

Thanks,
Taruna

Hello Taruna

I have sent you a private message

Savannah

Vic. Home

I really don't enjoy the level of the building quality and the level of after sales service...... 1.5 year old home call for maintenance always delay, never finished, this time was after pandemic lock down, i don't think it could be excuses for unfinished job.
Mimosa service always push responsibilities to their contactors, i don't think it could be excuses either, i paid to Mimosa to build, i don't have responsibilities to work with your contactors !
It has been nearly 1 year since i reported for the maintenance job and you did piece and piece, always need my chasing messages, but never finished yet.
I paid to you for building my home for peaceful living, but not for high maintenance works and trouble disturbing ! Thank you !

Get an answer from our members and Mimosa Homes representatives