Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse

2.3 from 1,566 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Sydney, NSW

Denial of delivery on eBay?

Bunnings list many items on eBay with the condition "Doesn't post to Sydney Metro" as well as many other locations! This as I see it is against eBay's T&Cs. You would have to ask "why not"? Many items on their site are not available in nearby stores so where is it a problem to order on-line?
Admittedly most of what they sell is garbage but hey, that's how it is nowadays. Quality is a dirty word.

Store LocationOn-line

Leanne R

Leanne RMid North Coast, NSW

Where the customer is ignored.

When dealing with my local "special orders" person I found her rude, unhelpful and initially she looked through me as though I was invisible. Also you have an exclusive agreement with Ryobi. I am unable to get parts anywhere else and you use post which will take a week. It is 2019.

Store LocationKempsey North
Awful new hat

Awful new hatDarling Downs, QLD

New straw hat

Went to buy $7 straw hat and found horrible small hat.. brim is so much smaller than the original hat!!!! Not suited Australian sun at all.. Cut the brim off and fitted to original straw hat as the crown only needed replacing.. Obviously a cost cutting measure would buy from Kmart in future

Store LocationWarwick qld

The stores are great, but trying to find people to help isnt

to be fair its a ginormous store, but trying to find people when it comes to looking for my desired items, its near impossible to look for someone willing to come

Clueless kids employees

I cant believe employing kids to work at the tool shop in Dural Bunnings- one of them had no clue about any product- lazy to answer my questions- she didnt bother even to get me a support I needed it. Hopeless! HOPELESS!!

Store LocationDural

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

I have been to several stores and there is a clear lack of service and advice. Seems customer satisfaction with Bunnings has been decreasing steadily over recent times. Management at Bunnings will need to be careful that their strategy does not lead to failure.

Rich

RichWestern Australia

Great transaction

Ordered online for items available instore in 7 -10 days. Received notice in exactly 10 days the items were ready to be picked up. The pendant lights look great. Very happy and cheaper than anywhere else online.

Store LocationArmadale

Renoman

Renoman

Bunnings Thinktimber benchtop

Store LocationBunnings Bethania, Qld.

Bunnings do not honour their, Price match agreement!

My family have spent lots of money over the years at Bunnings, never using the price match agreement they advertise.
Well today I tested it and guess what they do not honour it! Very disappointing and poor customer service!

Store LocationEltham
Angie H

Angie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love a snag

I never thought I would enjoy visiting a hardware store, however this place makes me somewhat excited to grab gear for my reno. Playground to keep the kids entertained and snags to keep me sane!!

4 star because I once had a creepy store assistant who wouldn't leave me alone!!

Moldy Brix

Moldy BrixWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Poor shop setout

The trade drive through ( hervey bay ) worst have seen from all of Brisbane , Gold coast, Toowoomba, Incomming goods stacked in parking bays , then the gate staff get mad when you have to go out to come back in to try and park to pay ,A gate staff female was very upset at someone pointing at her , maybe she should go back on the old age pension or harden up . Most staff very helpfull , but the isles stil full of incomming stock, an accident waiting to happen . Another store in Hervey bay definately be helpfull.

Rude Staff

To the 3 team members at Browns plains who were just standing at the counter talking and ignoring customers to continue their conversation, we stood and waited for about 5 minutes before even being greeted.

When we did ask for assistance and advise the staff sent us down an isle and neither of the 3 wanted to come and help with the request.

Ended up finding a lovely lady named Carly in the plumbing section that did her absolute best to help us even though it wasnt her department

Store LocationBrowns plains

Don't Buy

Don't BuyHunter Region, NSW

Poor Service

Been shopping at Bunnings for years, though not anymore. Terrible service and you have to line up forever at the information desk only to be told that "I am very busy, can you go and do some shopping and then come back!" It was an order rather than a request.

Store Locationsydney area

Shame Bunnings

Purchased an outdoor umbrella and outdoor lounge only to open the umbrella box and find a used, bird poo stained, broken and missing the lower half of the umbrella. The lounge was damaged as well and unable to assemble.
Disgraceful. Will not purchase from Bunnings again.

Store LocationWindsor Gardens
surya b.

surya b.

Very costly when compared to others

Very costly stuff. They have no idea on what they are selling. Rude staffs. It was very difficult to find what we wanted and no one in the store knew where it existed.

Dee

DeeNew South Wales

Rude Staff and Rude Delivery Policies

.After my last and final visit to Bunnings I decided to write a long review. But, its not worth it as the rudeness goes back to the head management of ALL the stores. Get rid of your rude staff or don't even employ people with no niceness or care. No use training them as they weren't born with niceness
Use contract drivers for deliveries who help people, not just dump deliveries because it is not their policy.

Major Disapointment

Major DisapointmentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Powerless App and Staff Appalling

On 16th Nov 19, made purchase at Munno Para West SA store using the self scan powerpass app. (Highly Promoted). It took payment out 3 times. Leaving my bank balance $489 lighter. Spoke to person in charge at trade area and basically didn't care as he said it would be reversed by Monday or latest Wednesday. Wasn't returned on wed, called and transferred, finally told to speak with powerless dept. Was helpful and apologetic and would keep me informed. Friday, nothing, no money no correspondence. Left another email on the Friday. Saturday, a week later still no money, still no correspondence. Not bad, yes sarcassism, I have bills to pay and yet care factor = ZERO.

Store LocationMunno Para West SA

Matty.Batty

Matty.Batty

Just to say thank you for giving me a free $250 voucher for drone fiasco. Bought a new snipper today from Freo store but cant work out how to upload photo here. Thanks

Pin

PinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lack of management and knowledgeable staff

Wanted to buy toilet at Bunnings Tweed Heads. Only 1 plumbing expert who after an hours lunch proceeded to ignore all the waiting people looking for advice. Lots of angry customers.

Store LocationTweed Heads

Magnus

Magnus

disappointing materials & not very green

Bunnings own website boasts about its "green" sustainability, but don't be fooled - the Katoomba store sells products that are harmful to the birds, bees and the rest of us. It also sells a whole heap of cheap products (i.e. screws that I bought recently) that contain no steel, brass or whatever it said on the packet as the screws broke as soon as they were used (snapped in two) - and these screws came with a long carbon footprint. very disappointing store.

Store LocationKatoomba NSW