Listing monitored by Bunnings Warehouse

LolaSydney, NSW

Shameful delayed 'refund' process

june
juneBowral

dreadful product and misleading - desk

JulieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Crap service and item

Extremely disappointing that Bunnings isn't going to refund a damaged crap item. Damaged item damaged item... extremely disappointing a huge organisation isn't interested in fixing this issue.

Hello Julie,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch, we are sorry to heat you are not the happiest with your item. Can you please advise on your order number by clicking the link on our logo and we will be able to investigate.

W201412758-A

june
juneBowral

dreadful desk online

Cjay
CjaySydney, NSW

Used item received and no assistance from the store

Lisa J.
Lisa J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use Marketlink

I purchased a bed through bunnings market link and have only received 1 of 3 boxes the delivery company is stating it has different tracking numbers for each box but I was only given one tracking number and no response from seller when asking for assistance.. I bought from bunnings expecting the great customer service that is usually provided but alas this has been a terrible experience and I won't be buying again from here..

Ade
Ade

no replies

Checking the Bunnings website for timber, says on page to email or call first regarding availability, 3 emails and not one single reply for my query on timber availability and delivery. Dont put this stuff on your website if your not prepared to back it up, when your busy it takes up a lot of valuable time out of your work day, poor poor from you lot this time

Hello Ade,
Thanks so much for positing this review. We can see you sent us a direct message as well. We do apologise for the experience you have had shopping online with us.

Terrible online ordering - tech issues but still accepting orders - no response from support for over 24 hours

Terrible service when their own system crashed. Entered order online, paypal payment accepted, then it wouldn't let me complete the order.
Called phone support number but delays were ridiculous so gave up eventually to send email to support as recommended to do when phone busy.
Emailed details and waited 24 hours, then resent email as no response at all. Finally got a response hours later and hopefully payment is being credited. The email said sorry but try again (no chance).
Today I received another email saying we are currently having issues BUT NO MENTION OF THAT YESTERDAY WHEN THEY SAID TO TRY AGAIN. Awful service, terrible website, my suggestion - avoid at all costs.

Gaz
Gaz

Other Hardware Shops

My credit card was charged but my order was not confirmed

As with many people here, I paid for an online order, the money came out straight away but the website crashed and my order was not processed. I received an error message saying to try again later. I’ve been on hold for over half an hour, I’ve tried to submit an online enquiry but it required an order number to proceed, which I obviously never received. So Bunnings was very quick to take my money, but are incredibly difficult to get in touch with to resolve their error.

Gemima C.
Gemima C.

Pete
PeteAU

A very poor online ordering experience (Trade store)

I've made a few orders via the online trade store. Each time you make an order (enquiry they call it), then they phone you 48 hours later to check if you still want the order, then they begin processing the order. Seems like a lot of uncertaintly and mucking around going on.

I have to say that once it's all confirmed and processed, the local staff are amazing at pulling it all together. But it's painfully clear that the backend systems and proceses are not up to the task.

I really hope that we don't see Bunnings demise at the hands of that big online retailer. I'm sure Jeff B has seen an opportuinuty because the hardware offering there has ramped up big time.

Quick Bunnings, do better. Please.

Hello Pete,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. We have passed this onto the relevant team for further consideration!

Vin
Vin

Bunnings online shopping is buggy

The website is buggy and frustrating. This time my money was deducted and order wasn't created. My refund was initiated after followups.
I still see errors on website saying an error occurred. Overall not a good experience and I am hesitant to use the online ordering. Looking for alternatives.

Hello Vin,
thanks so much for posting this review! We do apologise you have not had the best experience shopping online with us. We have also been in touch directly to resolve this.

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

money gone ...but what about my purchases?

Yesterday, I had the same experience as the person below.
Placed order online yesterday and the site crashed while it was being processed. No confirmation of purchase.
Went and check my bank account a few minutes later and the money had already gone (gosh, that was quick Bunnings!)
Sent and email but no response yet.
Seems like Bunnings monitors this site more closely that their customer email account, so thought I'd say something here.

Rose

Thanks Shannon. I've had a reply to my email now. Fingers crossed it can be resolved.

Rose

No order confirmation but card still charged

It was my first time ordering online and this will probably be the last. The checkout page crashed on me but my card was still charged. No confirmation email, no order number. I've been on hold for more than 40 minutes with Customer Service trying to get this sorted. Now I'm posting here out of desperation. Come on Bunnings! This is so disappointing

Hello Eliza,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we can see you have also sent us a direct message and we will be in touch with you there

JOHN
JOHNSydney, NSW

Poor Online Ordering Business Model

Hello John,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch! We do apologise you have not had he best experience shopping online with us. We are always looking for ways to improve and will share this with the relevant team.

Karlene
KarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic,quick service

I ordered everything I needed for the floor firstly, then plaster, plumbing needs, electrical switches,fan. Was delivered to my door in very timely manner. They asked me what time I wanted the goods, not we will be there at their time.

Hello Karlene,
Thanks so much for sharing this feedback :)

Read more reviews - page 2