ACAustralia

Don’t buy paint from Bunnings

Used to regularly buy 500ml paint from Bunnings Midland WA and they tint and mix them properly in their machines.

Now they have a new ‘bigger’ store in Midland, if not the biggest store in WA, and they say they can’t mix in their machines.

The staff at the paint booth are either being lazy or the new Midland store is a downgrade from the old one.

Hey,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your email address. We would like to reach out directly.

AC

The message is as above, nothing more to add. Will be buying paint from a proper paint shop.

HEADsydney

Aust post could learn a lot

I ordered a special order that wasnt available in any store so ordered&paid online.
1. Advised that was orderered from maker
2 advised that it was in store to pick up.
3 i asked for a delivery .this was a optional cost.
4,They advised which day it would come.
5 sent a s.m.s saying 5 mins away
6 Happyness and disbelief Great bunnings

Aust post you gave the watches to the wrong people!

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunnings rosebud sexist staff

Sexist old man in tool department assisting female customers last and giving wrong advice on 3 occasions. Ridiculously outdated attitude!

Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Worst service ever from the Caloundra store...if you want to review check order # W104914418-1. Without any communication after many failed attempts to find out whats happening, a courier driver arrived today to deliver without warning and then needed help to unload...what a joke!

Hello Bec,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us and we will be sure to follow this up with our team.

Sam

SamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Useless as a deterrent

These sell for about $30 in Bunnings don’t waste your dollars unless you want to use it as an ornament! Birds are not afraid at all! As shown in this pick maybe also used as a mating device hahah
Having said this I am a big Fan of Bunnings in Maryborough QLD

Julia G.

Julia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

We been in store and looked for one sales person to help us after 2 hours couldn’t find anyone and end up leaving store before buying what we needed

Hello Julia,
Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know the store you visited and we can raise it with our relevant team to review :)

Ripped Off !South-Eastern Region, NSW

Most Useless Online Shop Ever

Order online as no one at desk to order in shop. They debit my card instantly, 16 days later nothing is delivered. No replies from customer service about what is happening with order. Ill end up wasting 3-4 weeks for nothing because of these incompetent individuals. DO NOT bother with ONLINE , buy only what you can take home in person !
Be nice to get a delivery or my money back plus the interest .

Good Afternoon,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide your order details and we can further follow this up for you :)

-Eagles-

-Eagles-

They couldn’t care less about customers

KenSydney, NSW

Hand Weeder Quality Before 10 Years and Now

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on this item. If you are not 100% happy with it, please feel free to take it back to your local store with a proof of purchase.

Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

useless seedlings

crap seedlings..bought two varieties, two varieties of pumkin, two varieties of cucumbers and three varieties of zucchini to share and grow at two different locations..very small yeild and blossoms kept dropping off..bunnings staff just shrugged their shoulders and wete very unhelpfull

BuffyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap rubbish!

I ordered what was called "an armchair" and it is better suited to a child as it's small. The padding is thin and the foam compacts down to nothing at all. So hard and uncomfortable. I asked to return it for a refund and was told to send a video. It's a chair and it doesn't move! I used to work for Bunnings and they have a high standard with returns. They should not be working with this company! I am in the process of contacting Bunnings direct, the ACCC and will share this review on Facebook. Stay away from this trash company everyone.

Hello Buffy,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you are not happy with this item. Can you please send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo to send us your order number.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings Marketlink extremely disappointed

I purchased a sit stand desk from Bunnings Marketlink, the desk is extremely poorly made and it’s too short to stand at - so I can’t use it. When I contacted them they advised me that I would have to pay the return fee and restocking fee and I couldn’t have opened it.
You can’t take the item into Bunnings to return or into any store.
Extremely disappointed in Bunnings.

Hi Annie,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we are sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know your order number and we can flag this with the team.
Please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo.

Bunnings is a disgrace

Cleared the shed and filled a large box of crap tools I bought from Bunnings. Everything from soldering irons to screwdrivers, torch, irrigation stuff, hoses, hose cart, misting kit, light fittings etc. Chinese garbage not fit for purpose. Some are outright deadly like the Arlec outdoor light that disintegrated in the sun after a year. Disgraceful junk.

Then I tried to leave some reviews so those that bother to research might be inclined to seek better quality elsewhere and all my reviews are rejected.. every review I wrote is carefully written within your guidelines.

What a morally bankrupt company Bunnings have become.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this with the relevant team.

Da.Em.

Sure... can you update me here with their response?

CerealKiller282Rockhampton

Mugging would be preferable

Nikki B.Bunnings Warehouse

Hello, thanks so much for getting in touch. We are so sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your purchase. Can you please provide your order details and we can further look into this for you :)

W104966557-A.

I am in touch with workers of one of my local Bunnings, but I won't say no to extra assistance.

matPerth, WA

This is what you get when there's no competition - Atrocious

No customer service. Staff miserable and unhelpful. Plants are the only item that are well priced. They absolutely milked covid. Cant enter the nursery section for whatever reason yet happy for everyone to line up ten deep.

Hello Mat,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are always looking for ways to improve and we will be surer to share your feedback with our team.

mat

If improving meant you had to spend an extra cent use wouldn't do it. Absolutely soulless company

PC Builder

PC BuilderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ute Hire Ripoff

Hello,
thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch to share this feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto the relevant teams as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Pinkladyloo

PinkladylooSydney, NSW

Bunnings Blacktown Manager, Sun 14/2 is a thief & made liars of Bunnings - for Insulation, go to Pricewise!

Amisha D.Bunnings Warehouse
Regular consumer

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings

Delay to click and collect was resolved as a “system error” by Bunnings. I waited 40 minutes on customer support phone line only to be transferred to the actual store phone line to sort out. “Pick up” email never sent for some reason even though order had been prepared.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out. Your feedback helps us improve. Please send us a DM by clicking the link on our logo to send us a message with your order number.

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunnings is rubbish

So many times I've been to Bunnings and not found what is was looking for or the prices are way to high. Found the item elsewhere in the end for cheaper. They destroyed the competition at the start, now they have none so jack up their prices. Staff do what they can to help it's not their fault.
Frustration and disappointment are only a few words I can post here. I used to like going to Bunnings not anymore. I will shop elsewhere from now on.

Customer service

Customer service at Bunnings is at its lowest point,Can’t find a staff member to help and when you do they either new or come to you with a grumpy face!!!

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse
sahar G.

Hi Kate.I visited both Modbury and Prospect stores on Wednesday and received poor services at both.Thanks for taking my feedback on board.