Verifiedbunnings.com.au

Cate C.
Cate C.3 posts
  Online Store

Frankston Bunnings 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Frankston Store Consistently Provides A+ Service.
Always well stocked , next day delivery
put where I need it.
So happy in fact that it’s my “ go to” store. Show details ·  1
Synd J.
Synd J.South Australia7 posts
Van
VanSydney5 posts
  Retail Stores

Be careful what Bunnings sell on special

Purchased a Matador bbq. It was on special, it didn’t state that is was missing parts and the regulator was old style . It had also been sold before and then returned. I returned the item hoping I would be able to replace bbq with no missing parts etc . Wanted the same brand with the new style regulator .
Anyway they wouldn’t replace it unless I paid an extra $124 of course I didn’t want to pay extra. So no deal was made, got my Cash refund of 374$ and took my business elsewhere. Show details
begintheninja
begintheninjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Online Store

Terrible Service! Canceled order with no communications

We have an inspection today. over 24 hours I have been waiting for a collection email.
Paid in full for a high-pressure washer and Lawnmower. All in stock, at multiple locations.
Called and routed from department to department, office to office, 24 minutes of my time wasted, re explaining (NO Sorry isn't good enough) Bunnings are completely obfuscated and fragmented, half assed explanation was: Apparently, my order was canceled because I used Afterpay and in their explanation was I'm un-trusted? Never, ever will I step in Bunnings again. Off to Mitre 10 from now on. Show details
paul kim
paul kimSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

the most horrible experience

i bought 2 impact driver and i notice it has a defects i asked full refund but one of staff i can not refund once i bought opened box already someone used i mentioned however she called mgr and he threatened me leave the shop and they called police mgr said to me i am tresspassing he asked me to sign ban form it was horrible experience.
Chris G.
Chris G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Bunnings Warehouse   DM

Hello Chris, thanks for providing this feedback. We are concerned to hear about your experience at one of our Bunnings stores, we have replied to your private ticket so we can discuss this issue further. - Thank you

Alex R.
Alex R.Sydney, NSW
  Marketplace

Poor form Bunnings

I wish I read the reviews here before purchasing.
Terrible after sale service and despite offering returns it is impossible and not a viable option when return shipping is your responsibility with cost as much as the value of the item bought and you can't return to store. Being affiliated with Bunning this very disappointing and reflecting badly on them who pride themselves on exceptional service and guarantee. Will never buy from this place again. Show details
Ally
AllySydney2 posts
  Retail Stores

Bunnings NEWSTEAD! A big shout-out to Gabby and team in the Orders Dept. I was in a very difficult predicament this week, with a ute steering that snapped (and I did not tell Gabby, but I had also hit a pothole earlier that morning and slashed my back tyre - then the steering failure a few hours later). Gabby listened to my woes around the order for moving boxes I had placed but was now unable to collect and desperately needed the order. She was incredibly kind, concerned and went out of her way to see if she could help me. I am grateful and humbled by the kindness Gabby showed, and the level of help given by Gabby and the team. Thank you so very much. Show details ·  1
Dean
Dean24 posts
Nilsa N.
Nilsa N.
  Marketplace

Will never purchase from them again

Clearly I dont need to give any more warnings to everyone regarding how awful customer service and their return/refund process is. I would give zero stars if I could. Never purchase from them.
Lee
LeeSydney6 posts
Adam K.
Adam K.Sydney, NSW

Ryobi 18V ONE+ 33cm Brushless Lawn Mower 4Ah Kit

Ryobi 18V ONE+ 33cm Brushless Lawn Mower 4Ah Kit.
For context, I have a lawn measuring 16m x 3.8m. This mower looks and feels like a toy BUT it's perfect for my needs. Compact, light and easy to manage. The thing that really impressed me was that I had an issue with the handle locking pins not securing. No big deal because I managed to bend the brackets out enough to fully engage the pins but I did note the issue with the manufacturer who contacted me directly to better understand the problem. A level of service that's hard to find these days.
For the right application, this is an excellent mower. Show details
Macca
MaccaTasmania10 posts
Edwina
EdwinaNew South Wales4 posts
  Verified Marketplace
Cat Lady
Cat LadySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Carpet Square

I bought a carpet tile today 1Metre square from a display box on the floor, I had bought several of these before $25 ea was what I had paid previously, and that was the price on the display box or pallet today, I went to pay for it and it was $33 dollars, when I queried the price difference I was told the squares were all different prices, if so why are they advertised at $25 ea, I paid the extra because I had already dragged it all the way to the register and it was quite heavy I didn't want to drag it all the way back to get another, and not know the price of the next one. A rather unhappy customer. Show details ·  2

NCook
NCook · Marketplace

On of the chairs that I ordered cracked on the very first day, I have had no end of trouble trying to submit the request through the automated response form, it kept saying that there was a error. Eventually it was submitted through my phone. I then got an email a few weeks later saying please provide photographs - which I ha in the first submission. The after sales care is really frustrating. I would appreciate contact with the seller. I would not recommend purchasing through Bunnings marketplace.

Damien
Damien
Ben W
Ben W · Bunnings Warehouse

Am I able to use my bunnings trade power pass on ekodeck and if so how do I find out what discount applies?

Bruce
Bruce · Bunnings Warehouse

Can I get cash out at Bunnings

Bunnings Warehouse   DM

Hi Bruce, thanks for reaching out. Absolutely, our team at the service desk or any manned register can assist with Cash out transaction.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. -Rach

• ACN: 008672179