2.3 from 1,705 reviews

Estilo range - bathroom vanities

Store LocationMile END SA
John

Johncanberra

Why are people bashing Bunnings?

Looks like people are really bored if all they gave to do is bash Bunnings. Almost all of the bad press here relates to individual employees. Sure they can give them training, but people will be people, and lets face it, Australians are inherently rude and belligerent - its in our DNA! Name one other store that will still give a return to customers who, for example, abuse a product until it breaks, or just use something for a one off job then take it back and lie about the circumstances. Get over it people!

Store Locationnsw
Bunnings floating shelf

Bunnings floating shelfMurray Region, NSW

Montgomery 1800 Floating shelf

Store LocationAlbury

Liam D.

Liam D.Perth, WA

I need supies for uni. Uegently

I had $20 and needed a selection of acriyc paints and open pay saved me.ii was freaking out.so badly.the fact id that without this serviice i would be in a lot worat situation

Store LocationBunnings
John J.

John J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude mongrels hide behind there job

Rude mongrels hide behind there job when accusing someone of being a thief, I have spent hundreds of dollars at the store and always show my bag and am not a thief yet some scumbag security guard takes a dislike to you and next thing I'm being called a thief and being told to leave the store For no reason. A couple of the ladies who work there are nice and but in general not a good store.

Store LocationWoodville
Tim

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunnings Have Stolen My Last $300 from my account

Went online spent last of my money to try and keep my business going and do one last job.
I want to avoid COVID-19 as my wife is high risk and dont want to go into a store.
The website froze.
Still took money from my account.
Tried to log in and my account was activated and there is no record of me or my transaction.
I have no money now and cant do my last job before shutdown.
What do i do now??
Why would a company like bunnings in a rush for online sales ruin my business.

Store LocationMile End
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Tim, we are really sorry to hear about this recent experience. Can we please confirm the best phone number to reach you on? Please also feel to get in touch with our customer support team on 1800 797 586.

NBS

NBS

Rude customer service at bunnings Harrisdale

Store LocationHarrisdale
Grant

GrantSydney, NSW

DONT respond back to that twit Michael comment below.

Bunnings don’t respond to that below comment you guys are doing terrific job. If that piece of crap thinks he doesn’t like the one in one out rule simple stay at home. Like the government has told you. I would like to know what that knob bought that was essential from Bunnings maybe a brain. He better of bought a hot water system or electrical stock. Bunnings I know this is a hard time for you guys keep your head up don’t worry about these negative twits. Very happy with this company I can’t wait when it’s safe to spend all my cash with you guys. Negative customers remember you are not working in these hard times please relax n give them a break

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Grant, thanks for your support.

Andie

Andie

Customer centricity still central in this pandemic.

I went in the store today to buy lightbulbs. The whole experience that the staff in the Artarmon store in NSW created to keep people safe from the current pandemic was extraordinary. But the most amazing thing was it was done with such professionalism, kindness, humour and appreciation. I must admit that I really didn’t want to go, as other retail outlets make the whole purchasing process so hard and unfriendly, but I had to as I had no spare lightbulbs. The staff in this store set a high example of how this crisis can be made to be manageable and still customer centric. Thank you so much Bunnings Artarmon.

Store LocationArtarmon, NSW
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Andie, this is great to hear, thanks for letting us know about your recent experience at our Artarmon Warehouse. We will share this great feedback with our team. Thanks again.

Robert M

Robert MAU

Chilli seeds $.60 each

Chilli seeds $.60 per seed!
Well that really takes the cake, bought a packet of chilli seeds from Bunnings $4.90 open them up there were eight seeds in the pack!
Cost $4.90 - chilli seeds - 8 of them! Bunnings right. How can they rip consumers off like this?
I think they just fail to carefully select the right products to sell. It's like the old WA Salvage but triple the price. This is what a monopoly does.

Store LocationO’Connor
Michael

Michael

COV-19

Disgusting one in one out rule atm. People queuing in the hot sun to spend their money. And then there's the severely unfriendly staff with minimal information and training. Implement a better system or close your doors, Bunnings!

Store LocationBalcatta
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Michael, thank for your feedback. We will share this feedback with the stores leadership team. If you would like to hear from our team, please provide your details on the following link. https://www.bunnings.com.au/contact-us

Why hire such people?

John13Perth, WA

Bunnings - beware the unwary.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning John, thanks for sharing your review. If you’d like someone to get in touch to discuss further, please let us know your phone number.
- Kate

John13

I fail dismally to see the logic here - and just what is the point? Bunnings have been listening to me for years - but they hear nothing.

Daphne

DaphneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service with online order

Bunnings replaced a product I had ordered (wrong colour) within 2 days. They responded within hours to my critical review. Then delivered new item and collected original the day after I initially spoke to them. Excellent service.

Store LocationWerribee
Steve H.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Daphne, thanks for this great feedback. We will share this feedback with our team.
Thanks heaps,
Kate.

Not Fantastic

Not FantasticSydney, NSW

Don't order online from Bunnings

Don't get caught ordering online from Bunnings, I ordered click and next day collect from website which said item was in stock but then after receiving no confirmation email called the Bunnings store to be told items were out of stock and would be on back order or I had to cancel order. Just a waste of time.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear about this experience. Would we be able to confirm your order number so we can investigate this further? Thank you.

Pipngyp

PipngypCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Staff in our Rockhampton Branch

Store LocationNorth Rockhampton
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Pipngyp, thanks so much for sharing this great feedback with us! We will pass on this great feedback to assure Leanne and John are recognised. Thanks again! :)

Nihal

NihalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

cow Manure

I bought a Premium cow manure 25L, Selling as cow manure but it contains lots of organic materials. most of them are tiny mulch. No cow manure at all. it is terrible. Why they not selling pure cow manure with out garden rubbish

Store LocationBox Hill
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Nihal, we are sorry to hear you are not happy with the quality of this product. We will pass this feedback onto our team to investigate further. We recommend speaking to your local warehouse to assist with arranging a refund/exchange.

Rude Employee.

I went into the Bunnings Morayfield garden section this morning to buy some garden soil. I am in my 70's and needed some help to lift 2 bags into my trolley which were on the pallet at the entrance. The male employee at the door refused to help me and told me to keep my distance and go to the back of the store where more was located. A kind customer eventually helped me. This person should not be working there as he was doing absolutely nothing in regards to helping customers.

Store LocationBunnings Morayfield
Babli

BabliPerth, WA

British paint was faulty

Store LocationHarrisdale
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Babli, we are sorry to hear about this recent experience. Can you please provide your contact details on the following link - https://www.bunnings.com.au/contact-us. This way our leadership team can get in touch.
- Kate.

Amazing Experience.....and very ordinary in terms of employee support

Andrea WORKED ALONE in Broadmeadows Paint Shop today. Fast, efficient, polite & helpful despite having no support at all. She apologised for taking a toilet break. Bunnings Management should be ashamed.

Store LocationBroadmeadows
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi David, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are glad to hear that Andrea was helpful. We will assure she is recognised. :) Regarding the feedback for support we will follow this up with the leadership team. Thanks again.