Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse

2.3 from 1,520 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jenny

jennySydney, NSW

Best shop

bunnings really is the best shop around. it has pretty much got everything you need and they offer a price guarantee. the staff are always very happy and helpful. excellent

Summer H

Summer HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Stilla Cedar Garden Shed

2 single floor joists and 6 floor nogs were missing from order but to avoid a waiting period, Bunnings substituted something similar to complete construction. Also missing from order was 2 pad bolts, 8 hinge screws, one door stop and 2 x 40mm nails. These should have been included as I ordered a double door and were not replaced by Bunnings therefore adding further cost. A lot of pieces were warped, knotted or splitting making it an extremely fragile structure. Doubt it will make the 10 year warranty.
Most items were not marked and the instruction manual is not explicit enough. Far from happy. Definitely not worth the hassle. Wouldn't recommend.

Store LocationKingaroy Warehouse
ron

ronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fast service

Checked everywhere for a metal hose reel. Finally found one at Bunnings. Hose reel Maddeford ... made in South Australia. Good product. and it was delivered, well packed and fast service.

Store LocationEdwardstown
davidpeterrosenberg

davidpeterrosenbergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost its way! No longer good value

I advise you check the prices on all goods purchased at Bunnings as they no longer have the lowest prices. When buying pool related goods i found pool shops had better pricing.

Store LocationHawthorn

Byooty

ByootyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made to feel like a criminal returning bottle for refund.

JKH

JKHSydney, NSW

Bad service Bunnings Balgowlah.

Karen Williams

Karen WilliamsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incorrect product in boxes

I recently purchased 3 boxes of 500 fairy lights and when I opened them two of the boxes were solar and only 250 lights in these and only one box had the correct item in. Fortunately I needed solar lights to put outside and once installed realised that these were only 250 lights in instead of 500. Obviously they had been swapped over by a customer. Very disappointed, would not buy again without checking that the boxes have not been opened.

Store LocationKangaroo Flat

gazzaplus

gazzaplusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunnings sell crap Chinese garbage, You'll never see an Asian in a Bunnings store, they know better.

Store LocationCarseldine and Brendale
SUg

SUgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crappy

So I needed new taps to fix my washing machine ones. Got a set and put them on. Next morning noticed a leak so put more plumbing tape around the inside. Still leaking. So realised that I had purchased faulty taps. So had to put the old ones on but because they had been leaking down the wall the heat from the hot one caused the plaster on my wall to go soft so when the old taps were put back it caved in my wall around the tap. So bunnings what are you going to do to fix this. My wall is now buggered from you selling inferior taps. Should not have happened. You need to be accountable for this as why should I have to fix it when you sold me this rubbish.

Store LocationNoarlu ga
mourati

mourati

Bunnings Warehouse NOT Honouring Priced DRONE DJI Mavic 2 Zoom

Store LocationOnline Special Orders

Randy

RandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant customer service by Bek, Marcia and Craig at Seaford S.A. My new favorite Bunnings store. Five stars to you. Zero stars for Bunnings head office for lieing to me

Store LocationSeaford S. A

Zac R.

Zac R.Sydney, NSW

Good service by Jennifer

Currently reworking my garden and in the store Jennifer was very helpful and also gave some ideas as she has done the same in her house. Very satisfied with service

Store LocationHornsby

Flat pack outdoor lounge

We bought a Marquee Marseilles Corner Lounge Setting. It is comfortable and affordable no doubt. However the flat pack instructions were terrible. No clear pictures along with no labelled items to assist. The correct bolts were not all there so we had to compromise. Because of the size its not an easy item to just take back. Five hours later we figured it out made adjustments and made it functional. I would not buy a large flat pack items from Bunnings again. Customer service at the store was very good.

Store LocationCharmhaven

Helen R

Helen RVictoria

Dying plants and Rude service attendant.

Bunnings Colac Vic. Was shopping for plants and potting mix. Was very sad to see the condition of the indoor plants. Some were actually wilting while most of the rest were extremely dry. After getting my plants etc from the outside area, which by the way were not much better except for the fact that it had just rained, I went to pay and told the fellow about the dry condition of the plants. Well apparently that was the wrong thing to do as he very abruptly told me that the plants are watered at least once a day. When I asked him to accompany me to the area, which was about 5 mts away he walked away.

Store LocationColac Victoria
ChiChi

ChiChiSydney, NSW

Bunnings Lidcombe's Nursery Hut is a cesspool of inexperienced staff according to recent Google Reviews and me!

Avoid nursery hut on weekdays the rudest, most clueless member works there on thursdays by looks of it. serves others when you pop out for 2 seconds to check the price quickly. Also cold, unfriendly and unprofessional I will be contacting management and manager of burnings lidcombe. Very hopeless please don't hire little boys at Bunnings they don't seem well trained too. No product knowledge or customer service.

Store LocationBunnings Lidcome
Hugo

Hugo

Very disappointed

very disappointed with Bunnings, I paid for the installation of a ceiling fan, the same day I made the purchase I organized with Bunning the installation, after a week I was still calling different companies organized by Bunnings to install it, make two trips to Bunnings Rydelmere, to fix the problem, there was no interest in fixing it, finally, after talking with the supervisor, who showed no hint, interest in helping me, asked for the refund of my money, organizing the installation with an electrician in the area, which turned out to be much cheaper

Store LocationRydelmere

Worst experience ever

Today I had the worst experience in customer service. I simply wanted to exchange two items and with that credit pay the difference for my new items.
After over an hour of back and forth with lack of professional service I was left out of pocket $180 and am waiting for $145 to be returned to my account. It was draining, time consuming and at the end with no apology I was given a coffee voucher. Lol.
Why would anyone want to drink a coffee at bunnings? Seriously can not believe I was given no compensation after wasting so much time with their mistake.

Store LocationPreston

Graeme S.

Graeme S.South East Queensland, QLD

Lack of Staff

Went to Bunnings 14/10/19 Went to pay at trade centre lady if front was ordering a bathroom after along wait I decided to go to front register only 1 staff member was on at desk long que waiting to be served.There appears to be lack of staff plenty of customers but NO STAFF . The service at Bunnings in Morayfield has really dropped of in the last few months.I have heard of many complaints regarding the service. Thank You Graeme 0419787710

Store LocationMorayfield

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude customer service

Was at bunnings on Saturday morning to pay for a swap over gas bottle, one customer in front of me, no one behind me, after the customer in front of me walked out l went to the girl at the cash register to pay for the gas, l was then informed that l should have Gone to another cash register to pay for the gas, because she was very busy.

Store LocationCarrum Downs Victoria Australia

concerned18

concerned18Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compost able cups and cutlery yay

I was very pleased last time I went to Bunnings to see that all of their plates cups and cutlery and straws are all now compostable. go Bunnings! Now they just need a bin to put them in

Store LocationWoodville SA