2.3 from 1,658 reviews

Buddhika A.

Buddhika A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor customer service

20/02/2020 not happy today @ bunnings Modbury, I wanted to buy a coin type battery and asked from the front desk to help me at 11.00am she refused and said no one here to help and help yourself and battery number is clearly visible. fortunately a customer helped me.

Store LocationModbury
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Great service @ the Minchinbury store.

Just want to give a thumbs-up to a young staff member @ the Minchinbury store.
At approx 19:30 17/02/20 he saw me struggling (I'm old) to load 150kg of pool salt and a large box of shelves (40kg) into the back of the wagon.
He came out to the parking lot and loaded the car for me. Unfortunately I didn't get his name.

Store LocationMinchinbury
Michael G.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Gazza, thanks so much for the feedback. We've passed this on to the team at Minchinbury and we'll try and identify the team member so they can be recognised. Thanks again!

Pidgie

Pidgie

Bunnings Click and Collect Morayfield

Store LocationMorayfield
Rom

Rom

Poor customer service at Bunnings penrith

Asked where something was and this lady was the rudest person ever .. felt like I was bothering here. Really don't like this monopoly Bunnings has in the hardware sector. Can't wait for a competitor to enter the fray!

Store LocationPEnrith

Pete

PeteDarling Downs, QLD

Garden products

Store LocationWarwick

Annemaree G.

Annemaree G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tools

Awesome arrange of tools amd garden section you coild build your own home really if you think of it and the kids love it so much especially with their dad

Store LocationSunshine

Hi Annemaree,
Thanks so much for reaching out, We love hearing feedback like this!
Thanks so much for letting us know.

Brian D.

Brian D.

Happy customer

A wonderland of tools,supplies, plants and more! Everything you could ever want for your home or garden. Staff are usually helpful and sometimes have handy tips about whatever you are buying, which is a big help

Store Locationaltona
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Brian! :) Thanks so much for your support and for sharing this feedback with us. We will share this feedback with our team. Thanks again.

GrantSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great service from the Villawood store specially Sam at the special orders counter. Left her counter to help me with paint advice. As the man behind the paint counter was serving another customer. Well done to her. Store is looking great now since the rebuild. Great store and even has a cafe now.

Store LocationVillawood
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Grant! Thanks so much for your support. We are glad to hear about the great service Sam offered at our Villawood Store. We will pass this feedback on to assure Sam is recognised. Thanks again.

Grant

That’s great to hear she be recognised for her great service.

MarcPort macquairie

Poor service and warranty procedure

Was given a 82v victa electric chainsaw. Cost 499 on 12 december for a new property i brought. Opened it 2 days ago and the battery does not work. Attempted to return it with orginal packing and reciept but they refused to exchange it and it was up to me chase the warrantly. Obvious they have not read acccc rules. This chainsaw was never used, orginally packaging and had reciept Apparently bunnings dont endorse victa products only ryobi. I will no longer shop at bunnings. At least mitre 10 gives good service.

Store LocationPort macquarie
Marc

I have already contacted store twice so the response by the above bunnings employer means nothing. Already been refused exchange of product

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Marc, thank you for getting back to us. We can see a member of the leadership team has been in contact from the feedback submitted online. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance.

andrewkadfp

andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Since Masters closed Bunnings don't need us.

Store LocationMorayfield
Steve H.Bunnings Warehouse

Kitchen

After no contact about time frame on kitchen lisa brain and troy were very helpful once they got involved they have also helped with missing cupboards both work nth geelong

Store LocationNth geelong
Colin
Colin

Its lisa brain is her last name

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Colin. Thanks so much for confirming. I will pass this feedback on. Thanks again.

RobbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product Failure - Self Assembly Shed - Don’t Waste Your Time

Rob Magennis [Number Removed]

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Thank you for confirming those details Rob, can we please confirm which store this was purchased from?

Waclaw

Waclaw

Wrong product, no reaction

I ordered a few Birdies raised garden bed products from Special Orders Desk at Bunnings Nunawading. The products were supplied a week later. I brought them home then assembled, and then I realised these products were not even near the ones I actually ordered. The dimensions were quite different then those displayed on the Bunnings webpage. I went to the store complaining about that. I was told they would get in touch with the supplier and clarify the situation. Two weeks later, a dead silence, Bunnings waiting for the problem to go away by itself. Great, gentleman, keep up a god work!

Store LocationNunawading

NicholsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people super helpful, you saved us

We do like to express our supper appreciation for the people of bunnings underwood - bath & kitchen ( or plumber?) section team . We had problems for installing the toilet set we bought yesterday, and the guy named Jace gave us great help ! He is helpful, understandable and really kind ! Bunnngs really have the great people in their team , He sort of saved us from without toilet ! We really would like express our appreciation - thank you very very much !

Store LocationBunnings underwood Compton road

Hi Nichols,
Thanks so much for letting us know, we love hearing feedback like this. We will be sure to share this with the team, they will be rewarded with a service award and badge.

Nichols

Appreciate that their great work has been recognized:)! Thank you !

products

where do I start?-1.screws that are pig iron/heads "chew".2.masonry drill bits that blunt after one use.3.wood warped and dry.4.Drill bits that dull after one action.5.Broom handles that are so flimsy,they bend.Quality of general tools and nails/screws/saws that blunt after a few uses.Hedge cutters that blunt...I could go on. All made in China and rubbish.There was a time when you could re-use steel screws etc......not any more.The quality of stuff made in China is appalling .Bunnings is full of stuff manufactured in China.AVOID.

Hi Mike,
Thanks so much for reaching out, we are sorry you feel our products are not up to standard. If you have the item numbers of the goods you are not happy with, we can send these back to the relevant team to investigate further.

Product Fail - Flexi Storage Oak Floating Shelves

Store LocationSouth Morang/Mill Park

Laurie

LaurieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bunnings excuses not to price match and rude staff with poor knowledge of building tools.

Store LocationBunnings Canberra Airport
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

The art of repelling customers

The main trouble with Bunnings is that it’s so leviathan, so gargantuan, that it seems to dislike customers in general. It tries to repel customers:

{1} It shelves some things in the most unlikely places, and when a customer chummily suggests a reassignment of an item the customer is greeted by laughter; {2} “service” is hard to find when a customer is wandering the aisles; {3} the staff tend to look unhappy and preoccupied; {4} during my most recent visit I could find only one staff-operated checkout, so after ten minutes of waiting in the queue there I was obliged to make my first visit to one of the occult “self-serve” checkouts.

Never again.

Mitre 10 from now onwards, unless I have an emergency.

Leigh O.
Leigh O.

konrad s.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quality of the products is steadily declining.

Over the last couple of months I have had to return an increasing number of items due to poor quality control. Especially in tools and garden equipment. In future I will take my business to a more reputable business.

Store LocationWagga Wagga

[Number Removed]

steve k

steve kSydney, NSW

Price matching?

No price match offered although I gave them proof of the price from another company. They gave me all the excuses why they couldn't do it. I am very sorry and Extremely disappointed.

Weaza

Weazaasked

I bought an electric whipper snipper 6weeks ago that only bunnings stock,it has stopped working.ive turned the house upside down looking for the receipt and can't find it. I was told over the phone I need the receipt for an exchange because they can't tell how long ago I purchased it. I told them I still have the box and you can tell its new I've only used it twice but apparently there's nothing they can do for me even though there is a 3 year warranty also.. What can I do? I thought consumers had more rights than this.

Fair Go

Print out your credit/debit card statement and show that as some retailers will accept it. Otherwise, be more organised and don't rely on a retailer coming to your rescue as they are not obliged to under any consumer laws.

thomas p
thomas p

You need the receipt there is nothing you can do Dont buy anything from bunnings if you want a wipper snipper buy one from a mower shop

Bookworm62
Bookworm62

If you paid by credit card you may be able to do something without the sales docket I will purchase any power tool from them ever again wish you best of luck

Kingsley M.asked

what are the best domestic lawn mowers.

Honda or Masport. Go to a mower shop too, not Bunnings

The Answer
The Answer

Mc culloch, husqvarna, honda petrol not battery

Kingsley M.

thank you very much for your response.

theBruce

theBruceasked

Anyone give me a review of Bunnings Bed Base? I need to buy two single bases for children.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnings Warehouse representatives