Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse

2.3 from 1,347 reviews

Ignore the 5 star reviews

Bunnings have gone from bad to worse over the past few years they really need to get their act together. that will never happen, Customer service is non existent they employ staff with no people skills, the staff are rude & arrogant & unhelpful does not matter which store i go into the staff never smile & they all seem like they dont want to be there, want someone to assist with enquires & special orders forget it as soon a staff member sees a customer approaching they walk away & go to the stock room & hide & if you are lucky enough to find some one to assist they know nothing about the products & say the 1st thing that comes into their head. Prices seem to have risen over the past 12 months

Bunnings Nunawading- exceptional service

I was gifted a Ryobi 9 piece tool set which would have been a handyman’s delight but I needed to exchange it for something more appropriate for my abilities in the garden rather than a workshop so I approached the manager with my dilemma & I cannot thank the staff enough for being so understanding and helpful. The service provided by the manager, Katrina, and her staff was second to none. Keep up the wonderful work, much appreciated!

Store LocationBunnings Nunawading

Great home hardware store!

"Bunnings have a huge range of home hardwares at fantastic prices!" Is what they say... And I would have to agree! They are the go-to shop for any 'blokes' jobs I do around the house.

My local Bunnings should know me on first basis name by now!

I have to say Bunnings have really stepped up their customer service in the last 2 years. The staff are always helpful, polite and friendly. Whenever I walk through the store i receive smiles and greetings from multiple staff members. They are always happy to assist with enquiries and special orders. Their product knowledge is generally spot on. I also find it easy to navigate around the store.

Store LocationBunnings Morayfield

Firewood

I purchased firewood from Bunnings for the Easter weekend, it has to be the most terrible firewood out, does not burn properly, too hard and chunky and creates a lot of smoke, not good at all.

Store LocationMorayfield

Service is non existent... Bunnings really need competition as now they just don't want to care about customers..

Just try and get service from these people... Good luck. The sooner some competition comes back the better . I won't use them, they are hopeless now they have a captive market. I now get way better service product and advise from specific electrical and Plumbing stores. I won't shop at Bunnings unless desperate The cutting saw wasn't working... You would think the obscene profits they make they could keep stuff working. But it gets worse... The timber I purchased was 2.4 lengths... or so I thought... They were actually 2385 to 2390. Now I'm not being picky but if I need 2.4 well I need 2.4 not 2350. So an hour out of my life getting annoyed with process. Just one of many examples of how they don't care and couldn't give a toss about the customer. I really hope someone comes in and drives there business down... It's what they deserve when you don't have to care about your customers. Wake up Bunnings. The customer will always win in the end. Happy poor service trading while you can but I for one am gone from your stores.

Store LocationStafford

Bunnings Ashfield

Bunnings Ashfield, would have to be the worst store I have ever been into, terrible service, rude staff, I don’t know how that store stays open, disappointing saying the least, would rather lose a $150 sale for the sake of $5.00. After being told to grab my own piece of 6 metre pine sleeper ( I am a 50 year old woman)& take it to the cutting desk myself to be cut into 6x 1 metre lengths. Then proceed to the check out only to be asked what is the product & price. Then made to wait another 20 minutes whilst check out operator was yelling at other staff members for pricing . she also went to charge us $32.00 for the sleeper & we said the cost was actually $70 plus as to be honest !Then being told by another staff member that there are not any 6 metre lengths! so called a liar as well. Then when the proper price was sourced $70.92 for the 6 metre sleeper , was then told we had to pay an extra $5 for the service !!!! Of cutting the sleeper. Are you guys for real, that would be s BIG NO from me. Thanks for the slipped disc & good luck with the 6x1 metre sleepers that’s 1 hour of my life I will never get back. I love Bunnings but this would have to be the worst customer service I have ever endured.I only gave 1 star because it needed a rating so I could write this response.

Store LocationBunnings Ashfield

More Training Required.

So I go to my local Frankston Bunnings Last evening 5:50 Pm & Purchase a $400.00 BBQ
Weighing 67.5 Kilo,s . Lovely young Staff member assisted me to lift on to trolley .
Then I head for the Checkout , Pay accordingly then ask Young Girl at checkout if there is a staff member to help me load it in to car.Girly replies Alex on the Door is our Trolley Boy , But he cannot Leave his Post , so you will be waiting awhile :(

I replied Ok don,t worry see if i can load it myself & probably do a Poofa Valve .
Surely she could have Paged a Staff Member from a Department to Assist.
Just as-well i wasn't a Frail Old Person.

More Training Required !!!!!!!

Store LocationFrankston

Tricky price match policy

I went to the Seven Hills store to price match a lock which was listed cheaper in an eBay store than theirs in store with no problem after the staff asked for approval from a manager.

The second day, I decided to buy one more. At the same counter, with a different staff and different "manager", I was treated in a totally different way.

They said they never price match eBay, though it is not written in their price match policy: https://www.bunnings.com.au/price-policy . When I showed them the receipt from the first purchase, they said I was too lucky to have got that. They treated me like a thief and questioned a lot though they could have just simply checked my first purchase like who did this and how the discount was noted. The cashier staff even blamed me for blocking the queue though it was themselves wasting the time. The "manager" was even unsure about their pricing policy and suggested me to try my luck in another store.

Finally they agreed to "Do me the favor" and said it will never happen again. The whole check out process took me over 30 minutes and all the staffs were very rude and unprofessional.

Please follow your pricing rule or put it clearly in your pricing policy if you do not price match eBay at all.

Store LocationSeven Hills

Price match is a scam.

Went to Bunnings Rothwell yesterday to buy 2 x 5 litres of Hydrochloric acid. The girl said it was $15.30 each. I informed her it was only $10.50 at the Crown pool shop, please match the price. She replied that their acid was different to Bunnings acid...no price match. I went back to the pool shop and she was right.....the Bunnings acid is different: 45% dearer and was also watered down. (Pool shop acid has 330 g/l HCl and Bunnings has 320 g/l HCl). Got the acid from the pool shop and kept the receipt.

Store LocationRothwell Qld

call back service & home delivery wait times unacceptable

9.30am Sunday 14th April called bunnings Chatswood to place an order for home delivery. Was told someone would call me back to take my order however no one called. Followed up 3 times and finally a young man called me back 2.30pm. Placed my order and was told delivery would be anytime between 12.00pm & 7.00pm.
Seriously.? who in this day & age would wait around for 7 hours for a delivery.?
Ridiculous and totally unacceptable. 7 hours.?

Store Locationchatswood

Poor Customer Service, Stock Control and Terrible website

Bunning's is one of those businesses I use in my business, but I dread going to any Bunning's store. Very poor stock control, some very average customer service, due mainly to the stores being under staffed with uneducated people in the hardware business and an absolutely atrocious website for a corporate giant. Is it any wonder the attempt to infiltrate the UK market failed and failed badly.
I don't blame the people in the stores for this. It's driven by the fat cats in upper management trying to maximise profit. I now look for alternative suppliers when ever I can. When Masters was around Bunning's was better, much better, but they have gone back to pre-Masters days.

Store LocationMore than one

Customer service

After looking for assistance with flyscreen I finally went to counter they called over pa . 10 minutes still waiting finally found someone who hesitated to help because others were standing around chatting. Only wanted a metre!! Supply a knife for self service ?! Struggling with customer service as no opposition

Store LocationEpping. Vic

When will i get my bath

we ordered a bath on the 31st march with a promise delivery of 4-7 days, now the 11th april with non customer service help we still do not have a bath and don't know when we will ever get it. do yourself a favour and don't use bunnings, your builder will love you for it.

Store Locationhead office

Bunnings Melville

Under staffed on the floor - poor service by the Kitchen cabinet department- too many errors etc - delayed delivery- female senior staff member here was extremely rude to customers - under staffed in this dept also

Absurd Employee at Bunnings Notting Hill

I purchased hundreds of products, tried to return 11 to Bunnings Notting Hill, was told 4 items were not on the receipts. I gave the woman (named Carrol) my Power Pass account, which when scanned, items would be on her screen. She gave me the refund for 7 items ($19.95) and said “this is 5 services, you’ll need to wait for 5 customers on the queue to be served first then I will do the rest”. She pushed the remaining 4 to the side of counter and made me waited. At the meantime I had to give the wallet to my husband who was queuing to pay for other items. My husband wasn’t pleased by the way I was treated. Carrol yelled out “do you still want to do these?”, my husband replied yes, what’s your problem”. I the return to the counter, another customer who did not see the first part of the story, called me rude 5 times. This was so so absurd. Carrol added out loud “5 services for $19 refund”. That left me so dumb founded I was speechless trying to make sense what tried to say. Then, another employee came and said it’s ok I will sort this out for you! She asked “do you speak English?”. The penny drops, I then realised why I was treated differently.

Store LocationNotting Hill

Ryobi Pressure Cleaner - terrible.

I bought a ryobi pressure cleaner. Used it home it did not clean. Wanted to return and buy with more powerful pressure cleaner. I was told I can't do it as there was nothing wrong with the Ryobi. I had to spend long time and still did not get a r refund but was told I can only exchange. I had to remind them on bunnings return policy but no assistance at blacktown. I want buyers to be aware of this. Return policy is not honoured.

Bunnings 10% scam

Bunnings claim to beat anybody’s price by 10% it’s a scam , looked around to get the cheapest price for a karcher found the one I wanted rocked up to Bunnings guess what the didn’t have it they had every other one but the model numbers are different , they ship in ones with their own model number on it ,

Garden Centre Lazy Male Employee

I waited in the checkout queue at Rothwell Queensland garden centre with bot hands full having forgotten my carry bag. I observed a full trolley of potted bromalides directly beside the cash register where a male Bunnings employee was serving paying customers . When it was my turn to be served I asked this male person what was the price of these plants. He could see I had both hands full and abruptly said to me. "The price is on the bottom of the pot." I replied. "Well if you can't be bothered to look neither can I." Landscaping a new area of the garden I needed eight bromalides as they grow well under golden cane. Sorry Bunnings missed out on a good sale because this male employee even though he was sitting down at the cash register was just too lazy to reach out his hand 30 mm and tell me the price of these plants.

Store LocationRothwell, Queensland

great service & excellent pricing

Bunnings Morley, the lady at the entrance was very helpful in helping us locate our product & the young chap was very knowledgeable on selecting the best product for a chicken coop (the fowl house 0065246 was a third dearer at Aldi $149.00 against Bunnings price of $99.00

Store LocationBunnings Morley

In Nov 2017 we bought an Ozito tool kit which I understand is only sold at Bunnings and has a 5 year warranty. One of the items is now faulty. Receipt is now blank due to being so faded and don't have a card statement to show for proof of purchase as it was purchased with a gift card. Is there anyway that Bunnings will be able to honour the warranty? Lesson learnt that I should photocopy receipts!!
have you thought about contacting bunnings or go into a store & ask it is the only way you are going to get the correct information asking here will not give you the correct answerI have been into my local store, they couldn't help me. I have also called head office and I have left several messages for someone to call me back and I still haven't heard from anyone, that's why I thought I'd try here.the only place that can answer your question is Bunnings asking the public for answer on a public forum is not going to give you the correct answer the best bet is to go to another store or or just wait for the phone call that will never come

Do you have a Ozito blv-2401 petrol blow vac Regards Jim
This site and the Ozito site list this model as electric ..not petrol. ??have a look in store or call them & ask

Does Bunnings has records of the keys they cut, can I find out if a unwanted person has copied my house key
Surehave you asked at a bunnings store its the only way you are going to get the correct information

Similar listings