Bunnings Warehouse
See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bunnings Warehouse

• Return Claim MadeYes (129) · No (1,143)

DavidSydney, NSW

Two examples of caveat emptor

The Windowear Charm Blockout roller blind states its 120cm width by 210cm drop, unfortunately it is only 117cm width. I would suggest taking a measurement tape with you to make sure what size you are actually buying.
The Timbermate Wood Filler is extremely bad on its description of what colour it is. I bought the one described as Teak, with a teak colour stripe, but it was really more an off white, make sure you turn it upside down and look at the underneath so you can get an idea of what it really looks like and maybe buy a coloured varnish at the same time (as the ones that are mixed by the staff are quite accurate).

Hello David,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback. If you would like for us to contact you further with regards to this, please feel welcome to send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo.

Jane
Jane

Artist shelves

Biggest piece of crap I have ever bought, the product is a disgrace. There are marks all over it, looks like its been patched in places, cracked. NEVER ever again will I but here again!!!! Couldn't even get the sign straight. SEE PHOTOS

Hello Jane,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this. We have sent this onto our team to investigate and asked them to reach out to you directly by email to resolve.

Broken products ignorant company

Arrived broken. Bunnings don't care. Timeless is impossible to get in contact with. Advertised as free postage yet charged me $25?
Waste of money ZERO STARS.

Hello Marc,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us. We would be happy to further investigate this for you. Please feel welcome to send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo to share your order number and best email address.

AlexGosford

Really bad experience today on trade website

Very poor experience. Lost connection few times probably did a rollout of a new site version right in the morning 9-10am. It was showing errors. Could not make a payment.
I can't describe how I felt. It is very frustrating experience. Order number W219505248
The main problem as I see - We're not hiring contractors, we're hiring permanent stuff for average salary we also demand IT stuff to be vaccinated. My reply was I'm not interested in that job with that salary even without vaccination requirement. (I recently was interviewing for IT Engineer role)

Update on previous review

After commenting about Bunnings online delivery. Shannon from Bunnings looked into the problem and after exchanging emails the problem was resolved and followed up with a phone call to arrange payment. A bad experience turned into a good one because of the actions of a Bunnings employee.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Hi Wayne,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us, unfortunately not all items are avalibale for delivery. As well some of our items are only avalibale for delivery and not collection.
Did you have an item number and we can look into this ?

Shannon W.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Thanks so much for confirming Wayne, I've sent this to our team to look into :)

Terrible full o bugs can't order anything

will not let me proceed to the checkout to complete the transaction

Hello George,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to hear you have had problems. if you can please let us know what store you visited we can follow up with them.

Website is useless

Can’t a company the size of Bunnings get what is actually stocked at stores reasonably close to what they actually stock on their website…. Instead of trying to facially recognise me every time I enter their store? Creeps.

Just drove a 100km round trip for a product that according to your useless website was not stocked, or available for click and collect from the store down the road from me. Found out next day that not only they regularly stock it but it was never out of stock. Unbelievable incompetent. And can you employ people that have a clue of what you’re selling?

Hello Greg,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to hear the item you have been chasing is not avalibale. Can you please let us know your local store and the item your after and we can look into this.

Mikey
Mikey

Not great service.

Ordered last Sunday.
I called yesterday as it was showing as cancelled when I tried to check the status o line. I was told by a guy at the Mindarie store that it was because some mouldings had been changed as they were out of stock and he would call back to tell me when it would be delivered.
Never got a call back.
I called again this morning, was transferred twice by the trade guys to click and collect only my for it to ring out.
I have emailed both the Mindarie store and the general help email with no reply.
Currently stuck in Covid ISO so can’t even visit the store.
Order number W216197568

Update - the item was eventually delivered from the Innaloo store - after I had already purchased another from a different retailer.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Hello Mikey,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch with us. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Would you be happy for us to reach out to you directly by email ?

Waiting for the kitchen from 8 months

Wrong order , wrong design, no professional approach
Waiting
No customer service

Carissa N.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Great customer service from Ange

I wanted to refresh my kitchen and Ange in the Kitchens area was a great help. She was friendly and professional, but I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was approachable and very down to earth - she took the time to understand exactly what I wanted, and made suitable recommendations. Ange guided me through the entire process and communicated with me at each stage. Exceptional service from an exceptional lady.

Hi,
Thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us. We love getting feedback like this and will be reaching out to Ange to say thanks :)

Kyliek
KyliekAdelaide

About time you employed staff who know something about the dept they work in.

Chris B.
Chris B.Perth, WA

Not available all the time

Every time i try to buy something like heater, safety gears, wood, lights , plumbing kit etc .. Just not in stock in all of stores.
Only in stock in Armadale. Im wondering why.

Hey Chris,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us. In WA there is trading restrictions on certain items. The only stores that can then stock these items are Broome, Bunbury and Armadale.

robins60ADELAIDE

Service that far exceeded expectation

robins60

so bad I will never return

initial phone call re items required. Advised to visit store and view range and check labels on boxes. At store for 1 hour, asked for assistance twice - nothing - left unsatisfied

Molly N.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide further information for us here.

We have referred these feedback through to our leadership team at the Seaford store to review with the team.

Vandai
VandaiSouthwest, VIC

Unexpected surprise.

Hi Vandai,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback :)

Knuckle
Knuckleasked
Retail Stores

PowerPass v Flybuys?
I have noticed that not everything at Bunnings gives you a discount using your PowerPass card. For example I purchased a range of Tactix products from the Tool store on the weekend which gave no discount. Pretty sure Ryobi is in the same boat.
On examining the docket the checkout girl did scan my card, which I thought may have been the issue, because it clearly showed PowerPass transaction at the top.
Now the suspicious me wonders if Bunnings apply FlyBuy points to every transaction when you scan your card, or just the products with acceptable margins.
The first time I used my Flybuys card at Mindarie Bunnings, I asked the checkout person if I could scan my PowerPass card as well, and was assured I could. On inspection of my docket The Flybuy scanned but the PowerPass didn't.(I scanned the Flybuys card first) I asked the Store Greeter on the way out and was told you can use one or the other but not both.
They certainly don't openly promote Flybuys, so my suspicion grows.

Chris L.
Chris L.asked
Bunnings Warehouse

How long does it take for a refund to go into your bank account

Molly N.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Chris, thanks for your question here.

Whilst this is dependant on your financial institution, refunds generally take between 3-10 working days to return to the purchasing account. :)

Tdo
Tdoasked
Bunnings Warehouse

How do you stop theft through powerpass with people taking a photo of a similar cheaper item and walking out with the more expensive item?

Molly N.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Tdo, thanks for getting in touch.

Our people greeters at each of the exits of our stores are required to check the digital receipts of these mobile transactions before our customers exit the store with the goods.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnings Warehouse representatives