Bupa Dental

3.6

Elaine McGaughey

Elaine McGaugheySydney, NSW

Elaine McGaughey's Review

I am so grateful to Doctor Jacob Loga as he made me feel safe and calm, I had two bad experiences with Independent dentists in which the needle was accidentally dropped down my throat. It started with Sarah and the ladies of the reception being very approachable and friendly, providing excellent customer service. Dr Loga was awesome from the time I entered his room until I left. Dr Loga is highly professional, friendly, courteous, considerate, supportive and always keeping me well informed. Set up is great with efficient computerised technology. Thank you so much Dr Jacob Loga and happy for my extended family to attend.

Kind Regards
Elaine McGaughey

In Love with this Dentist!

I am always beyond happy with the service at Bupa Dental Helensvale. I see Liz every time and she is honestly the BEST dentist I have ever seen. She has just removed my wisdom teeth for me and it was the easiest process with her. Liz made sure everything was comfortable and really looks after me. I couldn’t be happier that I found her.

Sean C.

Sean C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service from all staff

I am sceptical of Health Funds and Corporates in general but was so impressed with whole operation, from technology, to receptionists to dentist KenOn Chan, all excellent. Extremely well run.

Dental Services

Find out how Bupa Dental compares to other Dental Services

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Doctor Jacob Bupa Blacktown

The receptionists are very friendly, informative and helpful. Dr Jacob appraises your dental needs efficiently, always explaining and showing you want needs to be done, what has been done and the next step in the procedure. The technology is amazing. His chairs are comfortable and supportive of back problems. I now no longer fear a trip to the dentist through the amazing support that I have received.

Anon

AnonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great friendly team but avoid if you need complex work as the dentists lack experience

Siann Hobby

Siann Hobby

Dr Allie Lewis from Garden City is amazing!

A huge thank you to Dr Allie Lewis, if I could rate you higher than 5 stars I would. We came to Dr Allie for a second opinion after being recommended by a friend, we are so grateful that we did. Dr Allie treated my 7 year old daughter, she was kind, patient and gentle, my daughter is already asking to go back. You have shaped how she will view dentists for the rest of her life, I can't thank you enough.

Julia Z.

Julia Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Bupa Dental Paddington is a good dental place

I had a good experience visiting Bupa Dental Paddington. The office is nice and new. The receptionists were lovely, the dentists were friendly, professional and did everything carefully and gentle

Mahsa

MahsaBrisbane

Terrible Reception at Brisbane CBD Bupa Dental

Did a temporary crown. Booked a follow-up appointment the next day as my tooth was irritated and did not feel comfortable. Confirmed the appointment for the second time when they called to push back the appointment for the permanent crown. Now they say no appointment was registered. So frustrating!

Jensen

JensenBrisbane

Dental Work

A big thank you to Brisbane dental Clinic for excellent service from Dr Primo and his team, very thorough, professional approach and always taking care for your well being.
I would be happy to recommend the Brisbane clinic to friends and family.
Jensen

Dental Services

Find out how Bupa Dental compares to other Dental Services

I am happy to say that my recent visit to Bourke street BUPA dental clinic was one of the most enjoy

I found Dr Simone and her nurse most welcoming, professional and easy going manner.
I would be happy to recommend this clinic and the services of Dr.Simone to any of my friends and clients.
Its not often that you can look forward to your next dental appointment.
James

Anusia

AnusiaSydney

Got taken for a ride

I went to the Kensington joint to check on a filling and this being my first visit, had no clue what was in store. The Oral Health Therapist (as she informed me, much later) proceeded to take 3 X-Rays, and then decided to give me a scale and clean, AND THEN asked the dentist to come in and check the filling. Cost me $348, all for going in to find out if they did filling, and it was done so seamlessly, as if to prep me to fix my teeth immediately. I feel so stupid and angry.

Jamieson

Jamieson

BEWARE! expensive, overservice, and more interested in selling additional services

as with [name removed], a terrible experience. Supposed 'gap free' service wasn't.

And subjected to a very determined effort from the staff to up-sell more services - "you need this", "you must have this", "you health is at risk if you don't make this appointment with our specialist" that was galling.

Frankly, appalling service from a health insurance provider that lost the plot long ago. Avoid.

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Tricks

Stay away from this clinic better go else where.
Made an appointment bcz of because of special no gap after fillings done big surprise asking me to pay gap.

Expensive when compared to other clinics.

Writing this review to protect consumers getting ripped.