Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Brand Manager for Burns for Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (72)

Jack
JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money!

They will try to sell you the wrong products, do the wrong measurements, and worst of all, they will leave you high and dry for weeks without communication after failed installation. Their customer service just doesn't exist. They cannot fulfill the order yet refuse to refund the deposit.

Empty apology from general manager is not good enough, Burns for Blinds need to refund my deposit and move on to improve the service!!!

Disgruntled client

The worst service I have ever experienced in my life.
I placed my order on the 12th of November. Was to that I should get them before Christmas.
I spent over $20,000 for curtains, roller shutters and zip lock blinds.
I received my curtains on 22nd December 2920.
Received roller shutters on2nd March 2021.
Received zip lock blinds on27th April.
I have had multiple issues with roller shutters, one which is supposed to be fixed next week, the other hasn’t yet been seen. I will probably have to wait another month before anything happens there.
After multiple calls emails sent to service manager while I was standing in the store still no response.
How can you keep advertising when you can’t look after the current clients.

Perfect decking blinds

I needed to replace outdoor blinds in decking doors. Burns had provided the other blinds and had done a good job. The same installer did both sets of blinds. He was very courteous, professional and efficient. He contacted me to arrange times and if he was delayed. Very happy with installation team and salesman who did both quotes.

Livia
LiviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

time to installation 2-3 times as long as promised

We ordered curtains and two door screens. We were told installation would be 3-4 weeks away. Curtains were installed 7 weeks later, the door screens 11 weeks later. The screens were only installed after several phone calls complaining about the delay. We are happy with the quality of the screens. As for the curtains, the quality and appearance are as expected, but one curtain does not clear the carpet in the centre. I couldn't recommend any business which is so far out with their promised delivery date.

Burns for Blinds - do not touch this company

Perfect blind for my verandah

Blind installer was very professional and helpful
Would recommend to burns for blinds to family and friends. I’m very happy

Store LocationSouth Australia
Warranty Claim MadeNo

hopo
hopo

Fast and efficient

They Installed 3 shutters in under an hour. They look great and it was a hassle free process. I would recommend.

Store LocationBURNS for BLINDS

Great blinds, great service

Everyone we dealt with from the original quote to check measure and installation let us know when they were on their way and came on time. They were all very friendly and told us everything we needed to know. The zip track blinds look great and function perfectly. Also offered the best price. The whole process was quick and easy and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic blinds

The whole experience from first contact to installation has been fantastic, the measure and quote man was so helpful with choices and the blinds were ready very quickly and exactly as I wanted. Installation was a breeze with a lovely man having them installed quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend Burns for Blinds.

Hawra A.
Hawra A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Save your sanity. Don't order from them.

Keith
KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect no fuss purchase and installation

Great service and price for the indoor blinds. Delivery and installation was prompt and I’m very happy with the outcome

Ashley
Ashley Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use this company

We have waited over 5 months for a $10,000 order. We were promised 2 months. Our order has been partially completed last month. Will never use them or recommend them

Terrible service

We are not happy with the service we were given I would not recommend burns for blinds to anyone else at all the reason is they cut the footings of the verandah posts and promised that they will replace them we have tried to contact the consultant and the office service department and got no response at all 4 months and waiting

djoll
djollMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer and a great result!

We purchased light filtering roller blinds for a bay window. The showroom staff at Norwood were welcoming and listened well before providing very good advice on blind selection. Waiting time for manufacture was short. The installer arrived on time and was highly professional and proficient. Happy customer and a great result!

Mac B.
Mac B.

Will never go near them again

The cellular blinds were not cheap, the service was slow (6 weeks to get a second remote controller), the indoor window blind motors are not strong enough to draw the blinds to the top. It took 5 weeks to get a tech. onsite to tell us that the batteries were probably spent (after 2 weeks of use?). The tech. as good as told us that the installer had done an inferior job of programming our remote (we needn't have spent $100 (!) for a 2nd remote). Lastly the bathroom plantation shutters were manufactured to open on the wrong side, meaning that the measure and quote got it wrong. Only good thing is that we are satisfied with the quality of the blinds and the shutter.

Read more reviews - page 2