Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (44)
jo blow

jo blowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Result

What amazing service made easy with high quality product and fixtures for extreme seaside/costal conditions would highly recommend this company for your blinds installations

Store LocationNorwood S.A

Product excellent, service reliable

I run a real estate business and recommend Burns for Blinds to all our clients. They always arrive on time and their quotes are competitive supplying quality products built to last.

Steve S.

Steve S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service and Product

Great service - we knew what we were looking for specifically for our outdoor entertaining area, and Burns for Blinds provided the exact product that we required. The customer servicve was great throughout, and we even received a courtesy call to say that we were approaching the Xmas cutoff. The install was quick and the installer was a great bloke. Can fault the entire process. We will be back again to complete the remainder of our outdoor entertaining area for sure.

Store LocationNorwood, SA

Problem solvers - great service

We rang B4B for a quote for blinds on 6 large window upstairs, two in a void. We are in the country and had tried to use local companies. We rang one, they did not want to do the blinds in the void, we rang the other local company who said the same. B4B didn’t have a problem working out a safe solution to installing in the voids, using scaffolding. Ben the installer was quick and clean the scaffold suppliers organized by B4B were brilliant. We couldn’t be happier with the price and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

CatAdelaide

Nightmare Experience, would not do business with them again

Store LocationBurns for Blinds Norwood SA
Cat

Update: we received a call from them on 21st Dec and they have booked us in for Jan 4th. We were concerned about causing damage to the blinds to leave it for that long, so we have got it fixed ourself and cancelled their service call.

Kiah

KiahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

Wanted blinds installed in my pergola. Arthur the man who does the quotes came out and measured up very quickly. He was always keeping in touch with me as my blinds were delayed due to Covid, and when time came to install, Ben and the apprentice came and they were up within an hour. Couldn't really ask for much more. Service and product is so hit and miss these days, I could'nt believe how seamless this was!

Store LocationBurns for Blinds, Adelaide

Heidi

HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service!

I have used the services of Burns For Blinds a few times and I find them to be professional and timely. Their product is good quality and a reasonable price. I have recommended them to many friends and will use Burns For Blinds in the future when required.

Store LocationMagill Rd, Norwood

Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product was ok when they eventually got it right, but service appauling

Store LocationNorwood Adelaide
Robert M.

Robert M.Central, SA

Unprofessional

Had 2 roller shutters installed on 2 windows on front of house, how can you put the left shutter on the right and the right shutter on the left, dont know left from right, not very professional

Steve.B

Store LocationNorwood

Terrible service

John kolesnik

John kolesnikMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t order through burns for blinds it took 5 months the get the right screen door

Burns for blinds are the most disorganised company I have ever seen and I should know since I was a quality auditor. My son’s screen door delivered in may and it was in September until all the issues were resolved. They could not fit a screen door to a back sliding door so we got Stan bond to do that job. Maybe they should stick to blinds only. Stan bond can do the lot and I recommend them.

Store LocationSA
John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Woeful service, poor product

Placed the order and paid deposit, then nothing. Had to continually chase them up to find out what was happening. They would not return calls, could not advise where my order was, always told they will check with the factory, seems a standard cop out. Finally had 3 roller blinds and security door installed. Quality of all products very poor, damaged door, window hoods all cut incorrectly. They have removed door & advised that they will return to fix the hoods. 3 weeks later and nothing heard. Would not recommend this company. Suggest you look elsewhere.

Store LocationAdelaide

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great results

The outdoor blinds i had installed are quality products and look fantastic. They have had an impact with keeping the heat and light out and also privacy. Im very happy with the service and product.

Store LocationOn line

Avoid at all costs

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drapes

Communication is non existent with this company what so ever . Drapes that were installed are a back yard job that all the stitching on the hems are all gathered . After 5 months and contacting Consumer of Business Services a manager came to inspect the job which is disgusting and needs to be u picked and resewn (which I have organised) and at my expense I was threatened by him saying if I didn’t pay the balance he would issue me a summons and see me in court. For him there is nothing wrong with the job . A reputable curtain maker was so horrified that has offered to fix them for me free of charge. I will never ever deal with these people again.

Store LocationNorwood South Australia

Appalling customer service

Store LocationSt Marys
Burn you for money

Burn you for moneySouth Australia

RIP OFF

I had a quote today for a couple of awning and they wanted over $8000 I mean I just don’t know how the can justify over $8000 for some metal and some canvas I had a budget of about $3000 $1500 each I might have even gone to $2000 Each at the most anyone paying this price for awning must be crazy just ripping people off would not recommend for a quote

Store LocationAdelaide