Burrows Carpet & Flooring

Burrows Carpet & Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Burrows Carpet & Flooring? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Job Satisfaction

Awesome staff and product

I have used Burrows Carpet for the second time and the staff from the store and installers have been super friendly on both occasions. The quality of carpet and install are great. I have and will suggest these guys to my friends.

Quality service and products

Burrows provide quality service and products at competitive prices. We have purchased both Quick Step laminate flooring and Eco + carpet from Burrows and are very happy with the product and installation of both.
Both William and Meg have been responsive and professional in our dealings with them. We will continue to be return clients and are very happy to recommend Burrows to others looking for quality floor coverings.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate
antho
anthoCanberra 2600, ACT

Quality flooring, Knowledgeable Staff and Fantastic Service

We have used Burrows Carpet and Flooring to complete the floor coverings of two properties, their service, advice and knowledge of their products was fantastic, we chose the Karndean Vinyl planks and Soft Embrace Eco Carpet range with upgraded underlay - and its amazing.
I'd also like to give a huge thank you to the installers of both products, they were professional and did a great job - my wife especially loved that they cleaned up after themselves and left the place neat and tidy.
Thank you William and Meg for your service, communication and outstanding product.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl

Love my laminate floor

After receiving poor service elsewhere I found Burrows super helpful in choosing my new floor. I moved from timber to laminate and appreciated their expert advice. My new floor looks amazing and I paid a much better price than other quotes.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Burrows Carpet & Flooring compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Sue Narrabundah ACT
Sue Narrabundah ACTNarrabundah 2604, ACT

I love my carpet!

Thank you Burrows Carpets. I love my carpet - it is like living in a great, 5-star hotel.
Good price, prompt delivery and installation. Very helpful staff in the shop and the installers were very careful in my newly painted house. No issues at all. I would recommend Burrows very highly, just as they were recommended to me by my neighbour, who had the same great experience.

Chelsea
ChelseaCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing customer service!

Amazing! Their knowledge and help during the choosing process was amazing! The lady there went above and beyond to show me what carpets were better and why. She helped me work within my budget and gave me ample knowledge on each type and didn’t beat around the bush.
Once I was sent my quote (which was within the week), there was no pressure to hurry up and decide on what I wanted which helped my decision to go through them for my carpets.

I would 10/10 recommend and will definitely be going back when I want to change my flooring again!

Secil Y.
Secil Y.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I think their products are good quality but customer service is terrible, they’re extremely rude.

The guys who served us was not interested in serving or selling products (apparently he is the owner), and the lady who works with him was extremely rude. When we went there to pay for the carpet, she held the eft post machine to my face with an attitude. Take your business somewhere else, nobody deserves that attitude!

In addition to that, after we get the carpet laid, they put this ugly plastic outdated finish which they didn’t ask us but charged $30 each. It makes sense why they’re downsizing!

Felix MacNeill
Felix MacNeillCanberra 2600, ACT

Good product and service

We recently had about twenty square metres of Eco+ carpet installed. We were very happy with all aspects of the service, from advice, through measuring and quoting to installation.
A very good product at a fair price and installed very professionally.

James C.
James C.Gordon 2906, ACT

3 months later they cant even quote the right rooms

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate

Justin Jerra
Justin Jerra South-Eastern Region, NSW

Helped us out with time critical install pre-shutdown over Christmas and new year.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Colin Brown
Colin BrownJerrabomberra 2620, ACT

Should have purchased elsewhere.

I recently purchased Hybrid Vinyl. Leanne was pleasant and helpful, but shame regarding William (the owner). He couldn't be bothered looking up from his desk to exchange courtesies, and is certainly in need of a personality transplant. As I was returning the empty palate to his warehouse he raced in behind me and stunned me with his aggressive driving. When I asked if he was in a hurry, he replied "well I wanted to know what you were doing here"? Not a nice person. I wish I'd gone elsewhere.

InTheDogHouse
InTheDogHouse

Careless work

New floating floor looks good but that's more a credit to the manufacturer (Quick-Step) than the installer. Zero care taken by installation crew to preserve existing doors, door frames, skirting boards and walls. Holes, chips, splits everywhere. Also no expansion joint installed where recommended by manufacturer.