7Bushman Original SC35-52

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:SC35-52
7Bushman Original SC35-52

97% · 3449 · 3%
4.9
Adjustable capacity of 32, 45 or 52 litres.
Durable, reliable and energy efficient in all temperatures and conditions.
Widely praised by customers

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Best Fridge Ever!!!!

The best fridge I have ever owned plenty of room. Great just running off the the solar panel or plugged into the car or house power it goes every where with me Show details ·  1
Darren Schultz
Darren Schultz

Very happy

Bought a new fridge to replace an old one handed down to me. The old one lasted nearly 20 years. The new one is so much quieter and uses a lot less power. I chose to go with bushman again because I could still use the extension collar and high lid, which suited me because i use the different sizes regularly. The team at Bushman were extremely easy to deal with over the phone and it arrived the day after i ordered it! I also wanted to support an aussie company. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new fridge Show details ·  1
spi
spiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
Andrew P.
Andrew P.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The best

By far the most efficient portable fridge I have ever used and with its expandable lid options also the most versatile fridge on the market Show details ·  1
Ant
AntNortheast, VIC

Bushman for both sand & sea!

So far an excellent fridge for both our desert 4WD and backup fridge for sailing adventures with size flexibility according to needs of each trip….
It is a quality product! Show details ·  1
Chris P B.
Chris P B.Illawarra, NSW

Matty
MattySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Martin Brady
Martin Brady

Happy fridge owner

The fridge was scratched in transit to me but there was no arguments - it was rapidly replaced. Great service. Fridge is very quiet compared to another one I have. Seems to be very efficient on power use too. Show details ·  1
Todd Wanless
Todd Wanless

Very happy

Delivery was prompt. Product is quality and exactly as described Show reply
Wade
Wade2 posts

Excellent fridge

Very good quality and what impressed me the most is it uses a very small amount of power. Show details ·  1
Ben Tomkins
Ben Tomkins

Great equipment, great service. Couldn't recommend enough

Bought the Bushman Original SC35-52, arrived very promptly, and it's been running unreal since I installed it in my BT-50. Had 2 separate technical electrical questions via email and the staff there responded very quickly with the answers I was looking for. What more could you ask for? Show details ·  1
Stuart
Stuart

Best fridge hands down

I've had my bushman fridge sine 2001, and it's time I wrote my 2nd review about this wonderful bit of gear. They truly are the best fridge on the market. Whist I have looked after it it has been punished in extreme temps and over some of the harshest roads and never once failed. I can not rate this product highly enough. A friend of mine has one of the original ones and it still goes like it's new. Friends of mine have the Eng fridge and they are good but I truly believe the bushman is a better product. Show details ·  1
GeoffB
GeoffBNortheast, VIC3 posts

Our first Bushman Fridge

I recently purchased a Bushman car fridge, got to try it out on our trip to the east coast the last ten days, Really good fridge, very low power usage; I was able to run the fridge on wet and cloudy days with no concerns about using too much battery power. Plenty of room to keep everything cold (including the beer!), and great setup with the 3 storage baskets -easy to access all the food without any problems.
Very happy with the fridge and highly recommend Bushman fridges. Show details ·  1
Peter A
Peter ACanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Great product - performs as advertised

Fitted this fridge to my 4x4 for a week of fishing in the mountains. The fridge performed flawlessly throughout. Very efficient, and quiet. Show details ·  1
Justin Speers
Justin Speers

This fridge/freezer changes everything

I got 35 hrs on -10°C without starting the car or connecting the 200w solar blanket. About 4 days with the fridge set to -2°C. I wanted to buy from an Aussie company and I've not been disappointed. If you have solar, you have everything you need to do some serious remote camping while keeping your drinks and perishables as cool as you would at home. I love my Bushman fridge!!! Show details ·  1

Hi,
My trusty reliable Bushman SC 35/42/52 of quite a few years now starts then suddenly stops and will not run, have tried the over ride switch inside the copressor compartment but still the same issue.Is there an agent in the Noosa area or does it sound like a new fridge is required

Ian Hughes

Have you contacted Bushman direct ? That's the place to start.

Heather

Not yet was hoping for a simple solution but will contct them now

Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Heather, you are welcome to contact us anytime 03 80809990 or info@bushman.com.au

Steve

Hi, my fridge wont cool down at all checked overide switch, compressor has open hole in the nipple where the gas goes in , compressor does not start, only 12 months old, am guessing compressor needs replacing

Ian Hughes

Contact Bushman, their service is first rate.

Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Steve, we can help you with this. Please call us 03 8080 9990 or send us an email with some photos to info@bushman.com.au. Cheers, Tommy

liam b.

Have a sc35 fridge that's displaying HI. Runs super cold. What parts should i order to replace?

liam b.

Hey Tommy. I've tried flicking the override switch and any settings on the main display. I've also unplugged and plugged back in all cables running to the control panel and still displays HI.

Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Liam, You might need to turn the fridge off and let it warm up for a few hours, as HI indicates the fridge is too cold.
Before you turn it back on, put the override switch in the OFF position, and make sure the set temperature is in celsius.

See all Bushman Original SC35-52 questions

Features

The Bushman Original is a uniquely designed and robust portable fridge/freezer, that has been a top rated product for more than 20 years. It has been awarded as the best portable fridge for 2017 through to 2022 by ProductReview.com.au reviewers.

This dual zone fridge + freezer is an adaptable, energy efficient portable cooler. It can be powered by either a cars cigarette lighter or through mains electricity, and is equipped with a digital temperature display panel. One of the biggest selling points of the Bushman Original is its changeable capacity. With all-included extension kits, the fridge can be 32L, 45L or 52L in capacity, depending on your specific requirements.

What do reviewers think?

Customer reviews praise the Bushman Originals durability in all temperatures, quietness and versatility. It's widely considered to be easy to use and energy efficient. Quick and helpful customer support appears to be another selling feature. Its functionality to price is one of the best on the market, though it's still a sizeable investment.

CategoryPortable Fridges / Freezers