Buxton

Buxton

1.8

Landlord

Bad customer service from Buxton agents .Rude and agent Rehaan could not find a tenant for two months in mentone.
Worst of all they demanded advertising fees .That how Buxton makes money .
Will not recommend the company again .

Kind regards

Steve

Steve

Buxton Real Estate Rental Office, Oakleigh

Zoe H.

Zoe H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burton think they are above the law and dont care about waking 89 year old up every day before 7am

Buxton work site in Walpole St in Kew, are starting work at 5.15, 6.35 5.48 on going. I tried to resolve this with the site manager who said he can start whenever he likes. His running a business and that's the way it is. He doesn't care that he is waking up a neighbourhood, an 89 yr old every morning. Staff not wearing marks, appropriate signage not being used. They believe they are above the law clearly and don't care about the community.

Bob h

Bob hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

decidedly dodgy

My daughter was told if she auctioned her property she could expect between $400k and $440k Noel said he had lots of buyers interested and might even get $500k.
He then signed her up for $5,500 worth of advertising and pulled the pin on the Auction because of covid and told her it was now only worth $300k and now she has been hit with the costs. My advise is give this mob a wide berth

You Need to Know

You Need to KnowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buxton Port Phillip - So Rude I was Stunned! Any Agency better than this one

Miranda Long

Miranda LongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy dealings

Used them for a recent sale and they changed variations after we agreed on contract and then said bad luck you have already signed contract so you have to proceed legally.

Krystian M.

Krystian M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rose P - business not human oriented

Luckily we have no longer anything in common with Buxton representative Rose P who in every possible contact could not care less in representing our interest when negotiating with landlord. One of her comments to us was, if you are not happy then move out.." which is shocking to hear especially that this person should be caring about you. In these days role of real estate is significantly overstated who by all means have no super powers as they think they have. Hopefully pandemic will trigger wake up call for technology to shake real estate a bit by removing redundant link between landlords and tenants.
My call to action, do not trust Rose P from Buxton as an agent.

B.W.D

B.W.DSouthwest, VIC

Buxton leopold

Main director of Buxton was rude and offensive offered to start negotiations and work up from there house needed lots of work
Went with a builder instead for new house.

Mohan

MohanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Terrible property management from [name removed] @Buxton
One of my property in Ballarat is managed by [name removed] @Buxton. My property in Ballarat is NRAS, only reason why I am keeping it with Buxton. His attitude towards the landlord is terrible to tell the least. Unprofessional in his communication and only opinion matters. Never listens to home owners and every time inspection happen, his opinion is house in perfect condition. This make he can sit at his home and do nothing.

My recommendation is stay away from [name removed] as your property manager. I will do the same once NRAS period is over.

Find out how Buxton compares to other Real Estate Agents

Rental agent is a power tripper

Agent is so rude and agressive even when we are complying. There is no need to treat people like this. I have rented off many other agents and none have communicated in such an aggressive way. Very unprofessional and immature way of dealing with people.

Ranter123

Ranter123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agents dont treat you like a person

From a renter's point of view:
HORRIBLE. I never once threatened them with the VCAT but I think I should. Problems with the apartment I am renting(as its an old place) but never got it fixed, said the landlord isn't answering their calls so there is nothing they can do about it (well isn't that your job?!)
Horrible attitude whenever you call them up about anything - probably only care about the landlord's point of view as that's where they're making money from...
I am scared when I end my lease that they will start something about the place not being clean enough (when I moved in it was filthy!!!)

Saralee

Saralee

Save yourself the time.

Happy customer

In my business dealings with Buxton Brighton, I have found them to be very pleasant and easy to deal with, and would highly recommend them and I found them to be very professional and understanding of my needs.

CAS

CASGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent did not show up!

an utter waste of time.. agent arranged a time for inspection but she didn't turn up as scheduled. tried reaching out both phone / sms as advertised in the website but never bother to return any of the calls. total amateur!

Nigel

NigelSydney, NSW

Agents lack respect - ignored "Do not knock. No sales people" sign located next to doorbell

The agents door knocking to drum up sales lack any respect and have an inability to read. When a sign next to the doorbell says "Do not knock. No sales people", please respect that. That means real estate agents also. Teach your staff how to read and to have some respect.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A real estate agent you can actually trust!

Can't thank you enough for your professionalism throughout the whole campaign - Chris Rae was there for every step of the process. He gave advice about the best way to present the home and answered all the questions we had. Honest and trustworthy - highly recommend!

Peter B.

Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buxton Hampton East Victoria

Falsehoods and deception

Falsehoods mentioned at the auction including deceptive comments regarding the size of the property and the number of registered bidders that might attend - they DIDN'T! Lack of professionalism when a new contract was to be signed and heavy-handed approach to vendor when the only bid was NOWHERE near the reserve.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The ink hadn’t even dried on the contract...

The ink hadn’t even dried on the contract and they asked if I would reduce the quoting advertised price!! The price advertised was their quoted property valuation...throughout the campaign they continued to try to get me to drop the price..I refused as wouldn’t accept less then what they said my property was worth...in the end they cancelled the auction and I took property off the market never again...
Buxton ALBERT PARK

Seriously26

Seriously26Melbourne

Over quote, lazy slap dash attitude

Unfortunately we employed [name removed] as our agent, from Buxton Sandringham. Over quoted the property
Numerous excuses for poor outcomes
Would argue the point when lights left on blinds wide open. "It wasnt me"' who was it the real estate fairies?
Very disappointed. Only used this agency because of previous relationship with agency.
Would definitely not recommend