Buxton

Buxton

Ranter123

Ranter123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agents dont treat you like a person

From a renter's point of view:
HORRIBLE. I never once threatened them with the VCAT but I think I should. Problems with the apartment I am renting(as its an old place) but never got it fixed, said the landlord isn't answering their calls so there is nothing they can do about it (well isn't that your job?!)
Horrible attitude whenever you call them up about anything - probably only care about the landlord's point of view as that's where they're making money from...
I am scared when I end my lease that they will start something about the place not being clean enough (when I moved in it was filthy!!!)

Saralee

Saralee

Save yourself the time.

Happy customer

In my business dealings with Buxton Brighton, I have found them to be very pleasant and easy to deal with, and would highly recommend them and I found them to be very professional and understanding of my needs.

CAS

CASGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent did not show up!

an utter waste of time.. agent arranged a time for inspection but she didn't turn up as scheduled. tried reaching out both phone / sms as advertised in the website but never bother to return any of the calls. total amateur!

Nigel

NigelSydney, NSW

Agents lack respect - ignored "Do not knock. No sales people" sign located next to doorbell

The agents door knocking to drum up sales lack any respect and have an inability to read. When a sign next to the doorbell says "Do not knock. No sales people", please respect that. That means real estate agents also. Teach your staff how to read and to have some respect.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A real estate agent you can actually trust!

Can't thank you enough for your professionalism throughout the whole campaign - Chris Rae was there for every step of the process. He gave advice about the best way to present the home and answered all the questions we had. Honest and trustworthy - highly recommend!

Peter B.

Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buxton Hampton East Victoria

Falsehoods and deception

Falsehoods mentioned at the auction including deceptive comments regarding the size of the property and the number of registered bidders that might attend - they DIDN'T! Lack of professionalism when a new contract was to be signed and heavy-handed approach to vendor when the only bid was NOWHERE near the reserve.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The ink hadn’t even dried on the contract...

The ink hadn’t even dried on the contract and they asked if I would reduce the quoting advertised price!! The price advertised was their quoted property valuation...throughout the campaign they continued to try to get me to drop the price..I refused as wouldn’t accept less then what they said my property was worth...in the end they cancelled the auction and I took property off the market never again...
Buxton ALBERT PARK

Seriously26

Seriously26Melbourne

Over quote, lazy slap dash attitude

Unfortunately we employed [name removed] as our agent, from Buxton Sandringham. Over quoted the property
Numerous excuses for poor outcomes
Would argue the point when lights left on blinds wide open. "It wasnt me"' who was it the real estate fairies?
Very disappointed. Only used this agency because of previous relationship with agency.
Would definitely not recommend

Buxton Ashburton - Great Experience

I sold my property through Buxton Ashburton and received great service, all things were explained clearly, they were open and honest in all our discussions and I got an excellent result for my property.

Avoid if possible

I've been in a Buxtons Geelong rental for a few months now, they don't follow up & appear annoyed if you follow up. Expect to wait a while for support, & get excuses to blame shift.

Buxton Bentleigh why TO AVOID

The agent we dealt with [name removed] was all smiles and helpful before we bought the property but once we signed the contract he was an absolute idiot. Very unhelpful and not professional. Would not recommend this agent if you are looking at selling.

Lana

LanaMelbourne

I transferred management of my rental property from Thomson Murrumbeena (which I had been with for approximately 5 years) and wish I had made the decision sooner. Total waste of time working with Thomson Murrumbeena. Would never use them again. Buxton on the other hand have been great with a seamless transition, always receive a prompt response to my queries, kept up to date on any property manager changes, and payments are rentals generally paid on time (thanks to tenant).
I always get a full report of inspections including photos to monitor the condition of the property.
Can't ask for more. Very happy - highly recommend.

MishB

MishBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buxton Sandringham - house sale

I was very impressed by Buxton Sandringham to sell my house. They were recommended to me by a neighbour who purchased their house through Buxton.
They were very professional and great communication.
They couldn't have been more helpful - definitely recommend them.

Underquoting and misleading!

Buyers avoid Buxton Camberwell at all costs! Was assured by the agent that the vendors reserve price was between their indicative selling range. Fast forward to auction day & it still was not on the market at $100k above the top of the indicative selling range! Under quoting at its finest. Totally misleading and a complete waste of my time. Will not be pursing any more properties that use Buxton as the selling agent.

Appalling service from Buxton Hampton East

Buxton Oakleigh - Raelene Lenne - Great property manager

Raelene Lenne and the Buxton Oakleigh team were very helpful and accommodating, and made renting very easy. We were given plenty of notice of inspections, viewings, and requests from the landlord, and any requests we made were dealt with promptly and efficiently. Raelene went above and beyond to help, even with getting our bond back. Great communication and always had time for us.

Homeowner

HomeownerPreston, Victoria

Unprofessional, Unethical Agent Who Uses Scare Tactic To Get You To Buy His Listed Property - Buxton

Angela