Buy Blinds Online

Buy Blinds Online

Trinh H.

Trinh H.Sydney, NSW

Great quality and service!

We've ordered all of our blinds from Buy Blinds Online and I would definitely recommend them. We ordered two rollers and three timber look venetian blinds and I couldn't be happier. Their prices were the best that I found with what we were looking for. I've also contacted them on a couple of occasions and Eddie has been lovely to deal with and they're very responsive.

alicarts

alicartsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Blinds, Great Service

I ordered 2 roller blinds for windows that were not a standard size. I found the ordering process easy and once the order was placed the customer service team followed up quickly. They were very diligent and double-checked the sizing of my windows to ensure the end product would fit exactly. They only work from exact measurements (not plans or rough measurements) - recommend that you use a measuring tape or electronic measuring device to do this. Once the blinds had been delivered they followed up to ensure I was satisfied with the product once they had been delivered. The end product fitted perfectly looks great and was easy to install. I am no longer "blinded by the light" in my study. Thanks "Buy Blinds Online"

Chrissie

ChrissieQueensland

Good quality and arrived very quickly

This is the second time I have ordered aluminium blinds from this Company. The size was not a regular size (large blind) but the blind arrived and is a very good quality blind. It was shipped to us shortly after we order, not much of a wait. Because we were so pleased with the first blind, we ordered another blind. I have no hesitation in recommending this company the blinds are of excellent quality and great service by this company.

Mel O.

Mel O.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

So pleased with my recent timber blind purchase. Its exactly what I wanted and is a perfect fit. The quality and value for money is outstanding. The delivery was quick too. I look forward to purchasing more items from you soon.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Blinds, Great Price

We measured our windows, ordered the blinds and they were delivered on time as promised. Very easy to install, great quality, and they look fantastic. The staff were easy to contact, very friendly and answered all our questions. Highly recommend this company!!

Rochelle Narellan NSW

Rochelle Narellan NSWSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality and perfect fit

Our new blinds are fantastic, very high quality and fit the window perfectly . have dressed up our home and are expertly made. The finish is of the best quality and custom fit to the room.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Fit, Outstanding Quality & a Price that cant be matched!!!

Perfect fit, extremely fast delivery and outstanding communication. What more could you ask for! We are extremely happy with our new blinds. they look amazing and fit perfectly. We will be ordering more very soon and have even recommended Buy Blinds Online to our friends and family.

A J Healy

A J HealyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such as easy process with a great result.

Great website that made ordering very easy. That said, when I did place some questionable specs, I received a phone call to clarify my order. My blind arrived very quickly with a great tracking system to follow its movements. I'm very happy with the product and will certainly use them again.

Brett

Brett

Top Service and Delivery

First time ordering online easy site to use and the follow up service was fantastic i received a email to make sure the size was correct. Delivery was fast and efficient i would not hesitate in using again.

Cheza

ChezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service and reliability

We have used Buy Blinds Online a few times now and have never been disappointed. They are easy to assemble and look great. Delivery was also 2 days earlier than expected which was fantastic. Keep up the good work :)

Trina W

Trina WHunter Region, NSW

Super fast delivery and great quality.

I ordered blinds on a Tuesday and the arrived the next Tuesday. The quality of the blinds was better than I expected and were easy to install using the included instructions. I would not hesitate to recommended for your window covering needs.

Dee

DeeHunter Region, NSW

Quality product hassle free

I run a very busy over 50's Village and had to order on behalf of my Resident being my first time on this site it was super easy to navigate. I was impressed that I received an email to eliminate any measurement queries. We installed them ourselves and found it very easy. The product was very well packed and delivered within days of the order being confirmed.

consumer

consumerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick, as per ordered, ...all round satisfied.

Quick, as per ordered, ...all round satisfied.
Cost effective. On-time. Delivered to the door. Tracking available.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

BDW55

BDW55

Our first experience ... GREAT RESULT!

Found the website easy to navigate with lots of info on how to measure accurately. We took a cautious approach & ordered just the one blind as a test run but couldn't be happier with the result!
Received the free samples promptly & received email confirmations at every stage of the process once we'd placed our order. Ordered on the 17th ... dispatched on the 19th ... received on the 25th ... FREE DELIVERY.
It was easy to install with everything required included ... we will be ordering the rest of our blinds from you guys just as soon as our renovations are complete.
Great value for money with terrific service ... THANKYOU!

Very Happy Customer

I have now completed two orders with this company and I will definitely return to them in the future. The whole process is made so easy for the customer and the completed blinds are delivered in super fast time.
The quality of the blinds is great, and topping it all is their AMAZING customer service. Nothing is too much trouble and the communication is fantastic! Highly recommend this wonderful company. Thank you, Buy Blinds Online team!

Fantastic Product & Service

From measuring to fitting, Buy Blinds Online is fantastic. My blinds fit perfectly, look great & were easy to install. Everything is provided with your blinds & they arrive so quickly after ordering. Communication was prompt & easy. All queries were answered & they even check that everything is ok after the blinds have been received. To find a business that still treats its customers like this is rare, these guys are fantastic. Will be buying more again soon! Cannot recommend highly enough & even better - you are supporting Australian business.

Chris Driver

Chris DriverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional product and Service

So far I have ordered three sets of blinds from BBO. The process from order placement to receipt of goods is seamless. There is no need to follow up at any stage as BBO gives you emailed progress reports at all stages.
Also the design of the fixture system makes it easy for the novice DIYer to fit up.

I am very pleased with all aspects: eg, Service/Quality/Price and will be placing more orders soon

Chris Driver

Booshay

BooshaySydney, NSW

STOP THE PRESS!!!

Great blinds

I had looked at a couple of online blind companies and came across your company, the products were exactly what I was looking for. I am so glad I bought my vertical blind from you, will be buying more products from your company. Very Happy customer will be recommending you people.

so so happy

there are so many places to buy blinds online now and it was hard for me to choose one. Im so happy that I went with Buy Blinds Online as I am SO SSO HAPPY with the finished product. so easy to install and they look great.
I will be buying more.