Buy Blinds Online

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (104)

Wood Venetian

Wood VenetianFar North Queensland, QLD

Get colour sample

Good company to deal with and venetian blinds arrived on time, good quality etc. However would suggest getting colour samples as computer gives indication only and also colours vary in different lighting situations.
They send them freely so apart from delay to placing your order at least you will know it is colour you want.

Sonje M.

Sonje M.Central Queensland, QLD

Very easy site to navigate and great customer service. Very quick respsonses.
Easy to follow instructions for installation.
I would definatley use this company again and plan on purchasing more blinds in the near future.
Highly recommended.

EPPSydney, NSW

Great range of products and reasonably easy to navigate

The blinds came in good order and they were easy to install. The price was very reasonable compared to other suppliers, thank you. Will definitely shop again in the future.

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service, would definitely recommend!

We consulted with Buy Blinds Online before we ordered, they were very helpful, and guided us with our planning. Blinds arrived promptly after our order was placed and were well packaged. We installed the track and blinds ourselves and the instructions we received were clear and we were extremely happy with the end result. We were advised to contact the company if we needed assistance with installation.

Gary S.

Gary S.

Great product and service

Easy to order the blinds and the the delivery was fast and on time the best part is they are super easy to install.....plus the blinds look great!!!...we will use again d highly recommend.

Tanveer

TanveerIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Happy with product and services

They have handle my order very professionally on Christmas time
Received product on time and installation was very easy
Happy with product as fit our expectations
And happy with services

rpb

rpbMelbourne

Ordered two custom (width) timber blinds a week before Christmas - received them Friday the 27th. Easy install, quality product with perfect fit.

That's only half the story... Throughout the short process Linn at Buy Blinds Online checked on the measurements, checked on delivery, how the install went and our general satisfaction. In a very courteous and professional manner. In summary, I can only recommend Buy Blinds Online and the team behind it. My compliments.

Michael R.

Michael R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product - Excellent experience

Our recent order with Buy Blinds Online was the first and I am happy to report that our experience has been very positive. I found your website very well designed with plenty of help and support material and we are able to place our order easily and with confidence. The follow up emails gave us a clear indication of the status of our order and we were very impressed with the speed of the manufacture and prompt delivery.

As to fitting the blinds this could not have been easier - everything we needed was provided and instructions were very clear and concise.

Overall a great experience and we will use your service again and would happily recommend you to others.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Super easy

A super easy process from selecting the blind to fitting it myself. The blind was exactly as I thought it would be and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend.

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My blinds are beautiful absolutely delighted with them

Absolutely delighted with my blinds ! Very easy process from start to finish and my husband found them very easy to install ! Already have friends asking for details as they could not believe I had ordered from an online store

Cliff D.

Cliff D.Hunter Region, NSW

Happy with our blinds

We needed some blinds for a new addition. Did a price on Buy Blinds Online and were pleasantly surprised. They arrived promptly and I installed them with no problems at all. We were very impressed with the quality and will definitely be getting future blinds etc from them.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product for Reasonable Price

Easy site to navigate and place order
Great choice of fabrics and colours on all products on website.

Fast reliable service. Excellent end product. Very friendly service easy to install blinds

Excellent product and service

We are very happy with our new blinds. The whole process of ordering the blinds was very easy to follow and we were kept up to date with the progress of the order all the way to despatch. Very efficient and excellent quality.

vily

vilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price and quality

I shopped around for a long time for blinds and finally stumbled across Buy Blinds Online. They have the good quality fabric (Le Reve) at the best price. Installing blinds is very easy...dont be scared to give it a go.

howard g

howard gSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product, and fast.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great products and awesome service

The instructions were detailed and I was able to install them correctly.

I am overall satisfied with the quality of the blinds, the user friendly installation manual, delivery and experience throughout.

Much appreciated, I will be recommending your website to family and free.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outstanding quality at reasonable price

I purchased 2 blinds (Venetian - Goodnighter 25mm Slats) from BuyBlindsOnline. The quality of these blinds is outstanding and far superior compared to the other 10 venetian blinds I recently purchased from 4 other suppliers, which I found disappointing (until I found BuyBlindsOnline). The slats in the Goodnighter are densely packed and don't let light in through the string holes. I have been looking for an affordable high quality venetian blind for 5 months ! I will be buying 8 more. I am thrilled that a reasonably priced high quality blind (with densely packed slats) exists. Installation is very easy.

Extremely happy customer

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

A Perfect Fit!!!

Easy to navigate the store.
Very helpful and friendly staff when making a phone enquiry.
I installed myself and found it very easy and a perfect fit.
In my opinion, this is a highly recommended company.

Alyce N

Alyce NSydney, NSW

Great quality blinds and smooth service delivery

The service received by Buy Blinds Online was fantastic. Easy ordering system, great communication throughout the manufacturing process and delivered faster than expected. The blinds are of great quality and came with quality fixings. Best of all they are Australian made! Keep up the great work.

jon

jonSydney, NSW

Very good, trustworthy company

Gave all the measurements and made me the perfect wooden blind delivered after one week , a trust worthy company to place an order online , wifes very happy , just in time for the festive season