Buy Blinds Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (247)

Fantastic Service and great products

Have bought many blinds from this store, it is so easy to use the online store, and the team keep you informed every step of the way. Even helped me with my crooked window! Well done!

Tim

TimHobart, TAS

Excellent product and service

I had some questions as I needed to match to some existing cedar timber venetian blinds. With a flurry of emails and phone calls the desired result was achieved Thankyou.

janinew

janinewKyneton

They are perfect!

This is the 4th order from Buy Blinds Online. Their service is extraordinary from ordering, manufacturing to delivery. The end product arrived from WA to regional Vic in great condition. Installation was so easy!

Paul D.

Paul D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic quality, process and service

I received the blinds in a very swift & timely process. there were updates through the whole sales, manufacturing and despatch process.
The customer service team were brilliant and very helpful.
The installation was super easy and the quality of the blinds are exceptional.

Stefan F

Stefan FSydney, NSW

Great Blinds and Great Service

The website ordering process to the point of sale was seamless and simple. I ordered 2 venetian blinds on 31 August and they were delivered to my door on 14 September which is outstanding considering they were made to order and we are in COVID times where you would expect delays. The communication throughout was excellent with email updates and SMS delivery updates too. The instructions provided for installation were excellent and the process was easy even for a non handyperson like myself. The blinds are installed well and I could not be happier. I will definitely order again should I need more blinds and I highly recommend Buy Blinds Online. Thank you.

Relieved and happy

The communication I had with buy blinds online was paramount to this process relieving any anxieties I had. The free samples were helpful in decision making, and simple instructions that came with installation were simple, clear and easy for me to follow as I had no idea what I was doing. I emphasise “I had no idea what I was doing”. I was communicated to about the manufacturing of my blinds down to delivery. The colour and fabric were true to sample if anything even better. Very please how it turn out. I still can’t believe I installed it myself.

Very Professional

I purchased 5 Bedrooms of vertical blinds. Goods were delivered within 5 days, all measurements were correct. It took me 30min to install each room. Very happy with the product and excellent service.

Venetian Blinds

I have bought blinds from Buy Blinds Online on many occasions. The quality is amazing. The website is effortless to use and the prices are competitive with a great selection. The customer service team behind the scenes go out of their way to double check any discrepancies to ensure you receive the correct item/s. Installation is a breeze and Buy Blinds Online are only a call or keyboard click away to help with any issues.
Thank you!

Excellence in every way

Easy to use web site, simple & non complicated process.
Excellent communication, quick & efficient service & delivery, well packaged, simple self installation instructions, screws & drill bit included. Support is offered. Love Our blinds.

Mhairi M.

Mhairi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Quality and Fantastic Customer Service

vertical blinds

Very good quality custom size vertical blinds made and delivered to me promptly, I am very happy with the whole process, after supplying precision measurement of the window the blind was manufactured and shipped within 3 business days, recommended

M. Kh

M. Kh

Good Quality branded blinds, fast and effective service

Very easy to navigate the website, never knew how easy it is to install roller blinds. The instructions and video demos are very user friendly and easy to follow.
Advice provided by phone and follow up was very pleasant.
Strongly recommend

Sach S.

Sach S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in business

I have found them to best if you are ordering online and installing yourself. Very easy ordering process... Fast shipping and ease to communicate. This is probably my third time ordering and has always been breeze.

Rebecca Borg

Rebecca BorgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service, quality product

The website is easy to navigate, the pricing the competitive, once ordered I received updates on the progress of my order. The staff were in contact with me in relation to the cord length on my blind and recommended a longer cord given the length of the blind and were very helpful In fixing this. From purchase to front door was under two weeks. Easy to install and looks like the picture that was on the website.
100% would recommend to anyone purchasing blinds.
To also make sure this got through their customer service is top notch, I couldn’t of asked for any better.

Kaz G

Kaz GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy process and great product

From beginning to end this was a great online store! I loved that we received our samples quickly and they were a decent size. We then followed the step-by-step instructions for both measuring and installation and while my husband did the work and I supervised it was an easy process to follow. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email asking how we went with installation and did we have any questions, quality is great and I would have no hesitation in purchasing again or recommending this company.

Kbbb

Kbbb

Best experience buying blinds online

Buy Blinds Online website is easy to use with clear instructions. The blinds I ordered arrived safely & quickly. They were easy to install and were exactly as ordered, great quality too. I was nervous about buying online but it was so fast, so easy & so inexpensive - a great experience & I would definitely buy from Buy Blinds Online again & highly recommend to others.

Great price & fast delivery

It is a very well organised online process from sampling to ordering to manufacturing to delivery of the item. Hassle free and fast delivery with clear instruction that made the installation easy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

10/10 I would 100% recommend!

What’s am amazing company to deal with! I can’t recommend it enough! Their process is simple, fast, and cost effective- what more do you want! Love that it’s all online, you’re a step a head of the competition!
Thank you again!

Nettie

NettieSydney, NSW

Perfect in every aspect!

I ordered free sample colors initially and from that ordered four Venetian blinds which were made and delivered very promptly! The process was simple, friendly & fast! We installed them ourselves, so I would say they are very diy friendly.
Good quality and I’m very happy with my purchase and the price!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price and great service quick made and delivered

Easy to install
Fits like it was built to the windows
Diagrams on the instructions was easy to read easy to measure with their pictures on how it done
Fitting instructions was easy aswell