Buy Blinds Online

Buy Blinds Online

Excellent company to deal with. Prompt service and called to verify certain details in the order to ensure that the blinds would be right. Was able to install the blinds by myself easily. The company followed up afterwards to ensure I was happy with the blinds and to check there were no issues.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent product, great quality, easy to use

I received the blind before the due date.

It was as I ordered and extremely easy to install. The mechanism flows easy and I believe this will assist with the longevity of the blind.

I am very happy thank you,

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality and cost competitive

Easy to deal with, great quality product at competitive rate and delivered in a very timely fashion.

With the use of a small power drill I quickly installed all blinds myself with ease.

I will be using Buy Blinds Online again in the future.

Amazing Service and Quick Delivery

I purchased some vertical blinds for a photoshoot, my lead time was very short but Eddie who handled my order managed to get my blinds on the truck in 2 hours! I was so impressed and grateful, I honestly think this was the best customer service I have ever experienced. Highly recommend!!

Excellent product and service

I ordered timber look venetians, they are better than I envisaged. Website is easy to navigate and use. Product is excellent. I will be ordering again within a couple of months for the rest of the house. From ordering samples to having the blinds delivered was very user friendly. I highly recommend this company.

Perfect fit

Blinds were delivered really quick, were easy to install and they look great and the quality is superb. I would highly recommend. The follow up customer service is also excellent.

Excellent service

We ordered a slimline venetian blind from this company. They were very thorough and prompt in all our dealings with them, following up to make sure we measured correctly, keeping us informed along the way as to the progress of our order, including the despatch and delivery. Very prompt, friendly and professional service. Will definitely use Buy Blinds Online again. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best service, price and quality

Wow!!! From easy to use website, including great how to measure guide I am so impressed with my whole experience. Customer service was prompt and friendly and I am amazed at the quick turn around!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Definitely not what I was expecting... But in a good way

Previous experience when buying home repair items online has been hit and miss. WIth the very affordable prices from Buy Blinds Online, I knew that i was taking a gamble.

When the blinds arrived well within the 5 days shipping window, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how good the quality of the blinds were. These are a premium product without the premium price

Surprisingly great product!

Purchased roller and vertical blinds online happy to say that the products were more than we expected. Really happy with the quality and the ease of installing. Customer service and after customer service care has been fantastic. Always getting back to our enquires within a day.

Venetian blinds

Ordered Venetian blinds online on the website. Easy to use website. Blinds were manufactured quickly and despatched for delivery. Received the blinds and installed myself . Fitted perfectly. Price and product perfect.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quick turnaround & great service!

A very quick turnaround and if you tick the masonary fixing box you’ll get the drill bit & proper anchors to suit! Easy as to order and the same to install.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Professional service with a great product

Excellent range of blinds, wide colour range and extremely helpful staff. It was just so easy placing an order following discussions from staff. The blinds were manufactured in a matter of days and freighted from WA to NSW very quickly. We looked at a number of online blind firms but none matched range, price and delivery. Installation instructions were easy to follow. Would most definitely use Buy Blinds Online again.

Fantastic Service & Product

The vertical blind I purchased was exactly as described!
During the order/measuring process I had many questions and nothing was too much trouble for Eddie.

The blind arrived yesterday and the instructions for installing were very easy to follow with all the components.

I am very pleased and will definetely recommend.

Great! Just as advertised

I found them online and the whole process was easy with a great result. Their online questions (with good explanations) about size, which side things went on etc meant both the process and delivered product met my needs exactly even though I am a 'blinds' novice. Thanks!

Delivered what was promised

I searched a number of online blinds providers and found this one provided better information and clearer instructions. So I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed at all instead I ended with A good product and good service. The blinds were delivered within the time promised. Happy. It would be a plus if they can offer single or multiple blinds without the rail. This will remove the work of installation. Customer can simply hang new blinds on the existing rails.

Perfect Blinds for our Space

I had quotes from several on-line blind companies for my 6 roller blinds. My favourite colour (with another company) worked out to be double the cost of my blinds from Buy Blinds Online. So I settled for my 2nd favourite colour instead and saved $1000. With the savings I bought a new refrigerator! The blinds are a perfect fit and excellent quality. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with this company. From ordering to delivery took 2 weeks. The company even included the drill bit required for attaching my new blinds to wooden window frames. Buy blinds Online kept in contact with me and I was easily able to track my order from manufacturing to delivery. I would highly recommend this company to any one requiring solid, serviceable and attractive roller blinds for a great price.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent Customer Service !

Highly recommend Buy Blinds Online. I made some mistakes in my order, but the team at Buy Blinds Online quickly identified them and called me for confirmation. Order arrived on time and installation was easy with instruction attached.

Truly love our blinds!

Discovered via Google and I highly recommend. Website interesting, easy to navigate. My questions were promptly and adequately answered. Whole process simple. Result - blinds easy to install and impressively fabulous!

It all went to plan

It was so easy, the service was excellent, sending a follow up email to confirm the measurements. Delivered to country NSW early than expected. Website installation was easy to follow. Blinds fit like a glove & look great.