Buy Blinds Online
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Buy Blinds Online

Pros

Easy to fit blinds
Quick delivery time
Great customer service

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (432)

Excellent!

Easy order process, delivery on time, self install is easy, product is very good quality and sizes were as ordered, excellent communication by store.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent quality, communication, turn around and install.

I love the quality of our new roller blind, the fantastic level of communication and support from the company; as well as how easy it is to install. Highly recommend and I will be ordering more soon :-)

Phillip N
Phillip N

Great online shopping experience.

Very helpful sales team with great advice regarding the best blind materials to use, for different areas of the house. Great communication during the ordering process. Blinds arrived within good timing.
Blinds were cut to exact specifications, coloring of the blinds look great. And very good quality
internal mechanisms that open and close the blinds via the drawstrings.
Will be a return customer!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jessica JayeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great value for money

Ordered online. Website is extremely user friendly. The manufacture process and delivery was relatively fast considering they are all custom made. Self installation was easy and end result, they look great!!

Great quality, great value

We purchased vertical blinds from Buy Blinds Online.
Ordering was easy, they queried our measurements and confirmed the sizing with us before processing the order. The turn around time was quick with the blinds being delivered to our door in a week. We were impressed with the quality of the blinds, they are real value for money and straight forward to install.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KCC
KCC

Brilliant product, brilliant service!

This is our fourth order and as always we are more than happy with the blinds we ordered. The blinds were exactly as ordered, great quality, perfect fit and delivered within a week! Customer service was amazing and couldn't be happier. And prices compared to quotes we had done blew me away. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

B M.
B M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy & Convenient

We got some quotes, and looked at some shops for standard sizes, but most of what we needed was a special size! I came on the Buy blinds Online website and it was so easy, so cheap for custom blinds and we ordered one even and literally a few days later, they were delivered - all the way from Perth! We laid them out, worked out our positioning and withing about 20mins we had installed all 4 blinds. excellent quality as well

SamQ
SamQSydney, NSW

Venetian blinds exactly as described - perfect

So easy to order what I wanted, delivered quickly, easy to install. Great product and great value for money. Thanks.

Top quality at affordable price

Great easy to use website
With a quick quote and smooth order process. Kept up to date on order progress. Delivery was quicker than inspected. Very easy to install
Post sales follow up to insure complete satisfaction
Highly recommend

Baha F.
Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Perfect DIY

Easy online shopping experience and information about the blinds was very helpful, fast delivery in very good condition and quality ,price was fair, installation was okay,communications was perfect

Scot
ScotIllawarra, NSW

Very pleasing result and easy to install

We have used Buy Blinds Online twice for internal roller blinds in our house. I found the pricing was excellent, timing of delivery was exemplary and they were very easy to install using provided directions. Highly recommend.

Баян в А.
Баян в А.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good blinds, happy with the quality

We ordered free samples first and then the vertical blinds. The website is was simple and friendly. We received the blinds, they were easy to install and fit perfectly and we are very happy with the quality. The blinds were carefully packaged and arrived timely by courier. We will be ordering more blinds for the other two windows shortly. Thanks for your good work.

Linda Yammine
Linda YammineSydney, NSW

best online blind retailer

I found this company on a google search , the ordering process was so simple! Product was amazing , staff queried a couple of measurements before starting order , communicated with me throughout the process.The order was assembled in australia and sent super quick! Customer service is second to none!I have set up three homes using blinds from this company.I could not suggest anyone else to deal with.

B Jones
B Jones

Couldn't be happier

Very pleased with everything. Quality is excellent, ordering was simple, delivery was quick, instructions clear and concise and most important I felt that you had the customers interest foremost, even checking with me before the order was processed that my measurements where correct as they where too rounded. I bought after recommendation from my sister. I certainly would not hesitate in recommending your company. Brenda.

Alan
AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great way to source quality blinds online.

I made a number of purchases over time with Buy Blinds Online. There's a lot of small details to get right but I was comfortable with the website and the advice I received over the phone. Also the ability to customise my order to have 1 blind electric and 1 manual in a 2 blind configuration was perfect for my application.

Sandy w.
Sandy w.asked

Best roller blind for reducing heat from the sun

Jessica Jaye

Buy Blinds Online blockout roller blinds are great for blocking out the sun, I’d say they block heat as much as possible

Tyler W.
Tyler W.asked

Ive ordered blinds before and they were great but when up ad rolled open the burgled on the side and didn’t stay flat , how do these blinds differ. Are they heavier? Why would blinds curve on side.

Buy Blinds Online
Roland W.Buy Blinds OnlineSend a private message
Mary
Maryasked

How much are your plantation shutters? We need it for 16 windows around 300mm each. How much is the delivery for Mt. Druitt, NSW?

Get an answer from our members and Buy Blinds Online representatives

About Blinds Online

Blinds Online is an 100% Australian-owned blinds retailer with over 49 years of manufacturing experience. They make made-to-measure blinds and provide easy to follow how-to videos that take you through the entire process of taking measurements and installing blinds.

You can buy roller, Venetian, timber, Roman, vertical, and panel blinds from the online store. All blinds are manufactured and delivered express, with free shipping if you spend over $399.

If you’re unsure about which blinds to go with, you can get free samples with priority delivery. If you do go through with a purchase, then you can rest easy knowing that your blinds have a lifetime warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved the look and durable quality of the blinds they ordered from Blinds Online, saying that they were a perfect and easy fit for their windows and doors.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the quick delivery time for their blinds.
  • According to reviewers, Blinds Online’s customer service is also great, with friendly and helpful staff who kept customers updated on orders from start to finish.