Buy Blinds Online

Alyce N

Alyce NSydney, NSW

Great quality blinds and smooth service delivery

The service received by Buy Blinds Online was fantastic. Easy ordering system, great communication throughout the manufacturing process and delivered faster than expected. The blinds are of great quality and came with quality fixings. Best of all they are Australian made! Keep up the great work.

jon

jonSydney, NSW

Very good, trustworthy company

Gave all the measurements and made me the perfect wooden blind delivered after one week , a trust worthy company to place an order online , wifes very happy , just in time for the festive season

Linga Naidoo

Linga NaidooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I found buyblindsonline very competitive and their backup service was excellent.
Instructions for installation were easy to follow to complete the necessary fittings.
Will highly recommend buyblindsonline to anyone looking for blinds as they have a large range.

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service...from start to finish

Easy to use website with clear instructions on how to measure, different options, etc.
Initial product samples quickly delivered to enable proper choice of colours.
Order process clear & straightforward with fast turnaround and delivery to door. Blinds fitted perfectly and with no problems whatsoever...everything included. Great service and followed up to make sure everything went well. Definitely will use again and have already recommended to others.

Chris

ChrisShoal Point

Simply a hassle-free experience.

Simple online ordering of venetian blinds for our kitchen and caravan.
Fast process and delivery with regular updates provided.
Blinds appear well made and were easy to install with all parts provided.
Follow up contact made to ensure everything was OK.
A pleasure to do business with.

Ellie

Ellie

Day roller blinds

Ordered some day roller blinds. They are great, Im a older lady & had no trouble installing them. Communication with the company was good. Cant fault the blinds, they roll smooth & can see clearly out of them

coral

coralMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blinds for the caravan

Very happy with the company .delivered in a week .they made them for our caravan .they kept us up to date on every step .well done team. Thanks Coral from SA

David S

David SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy process, happy with blinds

Very simple ordering process for made to measure blinds, reasonable delivery time and good follow up sales support (not that we needed any, but nice they do this). Would definitely recommend.

BunG75

BunG75Sydney, NSW

Great price, product, service and support.

Excellent service!

The website is informative and easy to use. The customer service is excellent. They contacted me to double check my measurements and make sure it's correct before going ahead with the production, so I wouldn't receive a product that couldn't fit. And they also followed up to see how I went with installation and made sure that I was happy with the products. I will be buying from this company again in the future.

Henry

HenryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, great product at a good price

Nothing was too much trouble. I asked for advice and sent some photos and my query was answered. Fast service and good quality product that was easy to install, fits well and looks good....all at a great price. Thank you. Recommended!

Anne

Anne

Good quality, easy to fit even by alone myself.

Easy decision and purchase and I was able to install the blinds myself with two drills (one for drilling, one for screws) and sprit level. Seem to be good quality.

Quality Product & Great Service

I shopped around online quite a lot prior to purchasing my blinds through buy blinds online. I picked them as the price was reasonable and the products looked good with good customisation options. I wasn't disappointed, the blinds look better than I expected, they arrived quickly and the after customer care has been fantastic. I'll certainly be using them to replace all my other blinds when the time comes, very happy with the service and the products supplied. Thank you.

Trinh H.

Trinh H.Sydney, NSW

Great quality and service!

We've ordered all of our blinds from Buy Blinds Online and I would definitely recommend them. We ordered two rollers and three timber look venetian blinds and I couldn't be happier. Their prices were the best that I found with what we were looking for. I've also contacted them on a couple of occasions and Eddie has been lovely to deal with and they're very responsive.

alicarts

alicartsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Blinds, Great Service

I ordered 2 roller blinds for windows that were not a standard size. I found the ordering process easy and once the order was placed the customer service team followed up quickly. They were very diligent and double-checked the sizing of my windows to ensure the end product would fit exactly. They only work from exact measurements (not plans or rough measurements) - recommend that you use a measuring tape or electronic measuring device to do this. Once the blinds had been delivered they followed up to ensure I was satisfied with the product once they had been delivered. The end product fitted perfectly looks great and was easy to install. I am no longer "blinded by the light" in my study. Thanks "Buy Blinds Online"

Chrissie

ChrissieQueensland

Good quality and arrived very quickly

This is the second time I have ordered aluminium blinds from this Company. The size was not a regular size (large blind) but the blind arrived and is a very good quality blind. It was shipped to us shortly after we order, not much of a wait. Because we were so pleased with the first blind, we ordered another blind. I have no hesitation in recommending this company the blinds are of excellent quality and great service by this company.

Mel O.

Mel O.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

So pleased with my recent timber blind purchase. Its exactly what I wanted and is a perfect fit. The quality and value for money is outstanding. The delivery was quick too. I look forward to purchasing more items from you soon.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Blinds, Great Price

We measured our windows, ordered the blinds and they were delivered on time as promised. Very easy to install, great quality, and they look fantastic. The staff were easy to contact, very friendly and answered all our questions. Highly recommend this company!!

Rochelle Narellan NSW

Rochelle Narellan NSWSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality and perfect fit

Our new blinds are fantastic, very high quality and fit the window perfectly . have dressed up our home and are expertly made. The finish is of the best quality and custom fit to the room.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Fit, Outstanding Quality & a Price that cant be matched!!!

Perfect fit, extremely fast delivery and outstanding communication. What more could you ask for! We are extremely happy with our new blinds. they look amazing and fit perfectly. We will be ordering more very soon and have even recommended Buy Blinds Online to our friends and family.