Buy Blinds Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (359)

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great blinds, great customer service.

Only positive experiences with this company. We ordered roller blinds and a panel blind. The blinds themselves are good quality, easy to install with all components supplied. The customer service goes above and beyond. They were helpful and friendly when we ran into some confusion when installing, and looked after us when we had to re-order a blind due to a mistake in measuring (on our part)

I was impressed how easy it was to order online and once the order was placed being kept up to date the whole time. Blinds arrived quickly and in good condition. My husband installed without any issues. I have ordered on two seperate occasions and will definitely be using them again.

Mr I.
Mr I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, good quality, easy to deal with

The site makes it very easy to measure and order your blinds.
The company provides excellent updates.
Packaging of the blind was excellent when it arrived.
Instructions and screws included.
Very happy to recommend and will purchase more soon.

Kathleen
Kathleen South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and blinds

This is the second time in a few months I’ve used the company and have been totally satisfied with the blinds and sales service. I had follow up contact about my order and delivery was super fast. Big range of colours as well. Highly recommended

Nathaniel
NathanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality and fast shipping

I was very impressed with the quality of the blinds and mechanisms, no issues whatsoever. The manufacturing and shipping time was extremely fast too as its made here. Well done BuyBlindsOnline.

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple, Painless replacement of blinds

Saw the review here after approaching two local companies in Melbourne with less than satisfactory results. These folks deliver on what they promise. Simple ordering, and fast no fuss delivery. The hard work was hanging the blinds, and even then that wasn't onerous. Just order the second set of Blinds, cant recommended they folks highly enough.

Gillian G.
Gillian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

made to measure.

After lots of searching different companies we decided to use Buy Blinds Online because of the excellent reviews. We made sure our measurements were correct and placed the order. Excellent site to place order. Blinds are exactly what we wanted and will order again.

Flän A.
Flän A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been blown away by the quality and service provided. especially considering the low price.

Our blind was made to order and shipped within a few days. Delivery was fast and installation easy. The blind quality is outstanding. Would recommend and will definitely return.

Fantastic company Well recommend if you are happy to install yourself and save $$$$$

After getting a quote for a rival to come and fit a blind to my daughters room for double the price ($400) with free installation I looked around to see if I could buy the blind and do it myself (it’s really not rocket science). Blind came within a week from order, was kept up to date with the order status and the blind was of the same quality as any other place. Installation was easy and instructions were simple. They even supplied the drill bit. I saved $200... no brainer!

Sharnie makinson
Sharnie makinsonBrisbane

Fantastic company - great service, quality and price

This was the first time I have ever ordered blinds online.
I did a lot of research of the various companies that offer on line blinds and decided to go with buy blinds on line because the customer reviews were excellent and I now understand why. I received fantastic service on the phone from Eddie who was very patient with me because I was nervous about getting the measurements correct.
From order to delivery was 5 days and they were very easy to install. I am also extremely impressed with the quality - I ordered the 16mm rhapsody Venetian blinds.
I would highly recommend this company - great service, quality and price.

Alla B.
Alla B.Sydney, NSW

Exceptionally happy with the service and product quality

NJD
NJD

Great Service

Initial delivery was damaged, Buy Blinds Online went above and beyond to help replace and redeliver quickly and our new blinds are perfect!

another satisfied customer

Loved our sheer curtains so much, ordered more. Couldn't go past their quality.So easy to order and install.Simple explanations for measurements.

Phone contact with a real person who was obliging.( thanks Jim)

Much better than experiences in shop.

So much choice at extremely reasonable prices.

Professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Freddo
FreddoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended product and service

The online store very easy to navigate and very easy to actually order what you need. Blinds arrived very happy with them. Quality is excellent and made to measure perfect.
The whole ordering process was easy, appreciated the updates with respect to time frames and delivered in a very timely manner.
My husband installed the blinds, very easy process.
I will definitely be spreading the word about how good the service and product was. Was terrific to be able to have such a good first time experience ordering a made to measure product on line.

Zoran H
Zoran HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible turn around from order to delivery for a bespoke product

The website was easy to use and incredible just how quick the order turned over from placing to delivery. The cost was not prohibitive which is what i was concerned and very close to buying off the shelf products. Easy to install on your own with helping hands and no need to call someone else to do it for you.