Buy Blinds Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (117)

George P.

George P.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic customer care

From ordering to delivery to installation it was easy. The team were great in regards to following up any questions and making sure the product had arrived safe and sound . Fantastic customer care. Will definitely use them again.

Billy

BillySydney, NSW

Quality Blinds

I ordered online the vertical blinds for my living room, the salesperson was very responsible, he re-confirmed with me one measurement in doubt by return email before starting production.
Delivery was prompt, within 7 days from ordering.
Easy installation, everything was smooth, beautiful blinds.

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Blinds!!

The website is great and so easy to use, you just follow the simple steps to order the perfect blind etc.

The Delivery was seamless, tracking number to keep you informed.

Fantastic Blinds. Great Service

The service and follow up from Buyblindsonline is excellent. The website is easy to use and any questions are answered quickly. The blinds arrived quickly and were easy to install with comprehensive instructions, drill bit, screws etc. The blinds look fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend buying window coverings from buyblindsonline.

Jabe

JabeHunter Region, NSW

Amazing product

A fabulous service. Starting from a sample delivered very quickly, right through to installation, was so very easy.
When I actually ordered I received an email asking me to double check as the measurements were a bit strange, they were accurate but just an old house.
The blinds fit beautifully and The quality of my blockout verticals are fantastic. They were really easy to install too. I cannot recommend this company more.
They were very informative during the whole process, notifying me every step up to delivery.

blinds

blindsSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered 2 venetian blinds and was extremely happy with the service and quality. I was notified of each step in the process from the order going to production to courier pickup. Arrived earlier than they said. Had a handyman install the blinds and he was more than satisfied with the instructions. Highly recommend.

Cameron H.

Cameron H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Been using BuyBlindsOnline for many renovations

Website is very easy to order. There was an option to cut around tiles in the kitchen window reveal. It fitted perfectly.
Excellent customer service. Easy to install and will use again.
Venetian blinds were delivered in 7 days which was super quick.

solar

solarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roller Blinds

Really easy ordering service, a human even followed up with an email asking me to double check my measurements (he was right, I did them wrong!). An email reply and we were back on track. They kept me up to date with the order process and followed up afterwards. Great quality, easy to install. Very happy customer.

rpb

rpbMelbourne

Very pleased

Just installed our second set of timber blinds from Buy Blinds Online. Again, the staff were prompt, courteous and competent. Fast delivery, and blinds again of good quality and fit.

Excellent product and service

Store found online.
The ordering and despatch was very quick and product is super. So easy to install and finish of blinds are great. Have no hesitation in recommending Blinds on Line to any potential customer. I made a mistake inthe measure and detail of blinds. I was quickly contacted by company and problem was solved pronto. Very happy with my purchase.

Lisa

LisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic fit and style. So well priced.

Blinds were a perfect fit and love the ease of operation. So happy that I will be working through to replace everything in the house. Really impressed with the quality, great value for money.

Susan Gill

Susan GillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful blind and excellent communication

This company excelled in my expectations...... they were fast to pick up an error I made in a cord length and emailed me to seek clarification and a positive solution, the production was fast and I was informed when it was on it's way. When it arrived I was even happier to see the quality of the blind. A little drill bit was included and that was really appreciated, thanks. The price was very competitive for a custom made size blind. I will buy from this company again and highly recommend.

Scott R.

Scott R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order met expectations

Measured the window and easily submitted order online. Received the blind in a timely manner and straight forward to fit. We ordered one to see what it was like and will now order another to fit to the other bedroom window as this was significantly cheaper than local measure and quote suppliers.

pat

patGippsland, VIC

Excellent products and service

Went online without any expectations and viewed extensive range of samples. Received samples within days. Ordered my preference which was quickly made and delivered to my front door in perfect condition. Two weeks later my blinds were hung looking great. No dramas. Blinds fitted my windows perfectly. Service has been great. Highly recommend quality and speedy service. I have had a lot of nice comments on blinds.

richard

richard

new vertical blinds

Very easy from start to finish. All working very well fitted easily, So easy to erect. Yes would order again and have all reedy done so.Thank you Bye Blinds Online.

Easy and straight forward

Great product and communication from these guys. Submitted the order, was followed up to check on a couple of things which was very much appreciated. easy to install and with everything supplied had them up in 10mins!

Roller blinds

Quick turn around when the order was placed and excellent quality roller blinds. The measurements were spot on it was easy to install the blinds. Would use this company again.

Very Very Happy Customer

From start to finish they have made the purchasing of the blinds very easy could not have help us enough. the sit made it very easy to order and help us measure the blinds that we required
we would definitely would purchase from them again

Wood Venetian

Wood VenetianFar North Queensland, QLD

Get colour sample

Good company to deal with and venetian blinds arrived on time, good quality etc. However would suggest getting colour samples as computer gives indication only and also colours vary in different lighting situations.
They send them freely so apart from delay to placing your order at least you will know it is colour you want.

Sonje M.

Sonje M.Central Queensland, QLD

Very easy site to navigate and great customer service. Very quick respsonses.
Easy to follow instructions for installation.
I would definatley use this company again and plan on purchasing more blinds in the near future.
Highly recommended.