Buy Building Supplies

Buy Building Supplies

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2 weeks no reply

I have waited over two weeks for an invoice for an order I put in, over 3k, finally got a message back after 3 attempts at contacting them, stating the director has gone for at least 12 months and suspended trading! Now i need to start the ordering process eleswhere and my job is 3 weeks behind at least. Nothing on the website states this! Never again will I shop with buybuildingsupplies.

Store LocationBuybuildingsupplies.com

No guarantee of service

As there is no phone number there is no one to contact should you have problem. The replies to queries are very quick before a sale but once the money is paid you are on your own.

We were a promised a delivery at a certain but nobody showed up. We had workmen ready to go but no materials; no replies to our emails; no phone to ring. An extremely frustrating & costly situation nobody deserves to be in.

There are many other places with comparable prices. Be warned!

Fraud or breach of privacy

Received an invoice from this company when I haven't purchased anything for years. Contacted via the website and then received a further threatening email. They have no phone number to contact them to resolve things. So they have either invoices me fraudulently or my personal details have been compromised as they have been hacked. Do not use!

This review incorrectly reflects our company - the third party mail provider we use to send our newsletter emails - Mailchimp - were hacked and the hacker used our email address to send out 2 x spam / phishing emails. The emails did not come from us, and the hack was detected and shut down within 2 hours. We are trying to get Mailchimp to send out a letter of apology to all the recipients of the email (we can't do this ourselves as we do not know who it was sent to) but they are reluctant to do this as it reveals their system was hacked). This has caused us a great deal of concern, extra work and damage to our reputation of offering good service - something we value greatly and pride ourselves in being able to do. We sincerely apologise for this happening, but I can assure you that it was only email addresses they gained access to - nothing else.

Fantastic price for building & hardware supplies

Discovered this online store, bought subfloor vents for excellent price, so much cheaper than big hardware stores and excellent customer service. Would have delivered for free but I needed urgently so sent someone to pick up direct - highly recommend. All smooth as & I saved $200 on 21 vents

Great prices, excellent response times - wish I'd known you earlier!

Great prices, saved few hundred dollars; good product selection. I received a response to my enquiry in several hours and few hours later everything was ordered and paid for. Loved the option to pay by bank transfer (thus avoiding fees). The customer service is super responsive and very polite. Would recommend to everyone I know and don't know! The best bit: total cost lower than you'd expect!

Great product and excellent customer service

The team are there to help and persisted through my indecision. The product arrive on time and safe despite being a heavy concrete product.

The brick vents are excellent quality.

Thank you for the positive response regarding your purchase of the Aleta Brick Vents. Please don't hesitate in using our services again for any other building materials you need.

Great Service

Great Supplier. Easy to deal with, prompt, helpful, on time and keeps their promises. Highly recommend using Buy Building Supplies.

Hey thanks John. We are only a small business and truly appreciate the support.

Great Service

Great service and very reasonably priced and plus on time delivery.
Definitely would recomend others to buy from Buy Building Supplies.

Thanks Tazim - It was a pleasure assisting you with the supply of the Baines Masonry concrete blocks. As you found out we are quick to assist even on short notice when you need to collect extra product. We hope to assist you soon with any other products you need

Most efficient purchase!

These people have a very efficient system as well as excellent pricing - even the delivery price (to Blackheath) was the best I could find!
Strongly recommend.

Perfect

Great service and very compatible price plus on time delivery,l would buy other products again,it was good experience shopping online

Very happy with the service I received. Attentive and punctual Thankyou I would recommend buy Building Supplies from my first experience..

Great service and price.

I have used Buy Building Supplies on several occasions and have always found the service fantastic. Prices are very good.

Prompt, low price, excellent communications and trustworthy

Great experience, best prices, on time delivery, I will definitely use them for my future jobs and construction work. They provided the best service.

Great customer service

Very happy with outdoor canopy & it looks terrific, great customer service & received the item quickly.
Will shop again

Great Product

Excellent perfect for our needs at 10mt long and the only one on the market at that length, nice sturdy product with a good looks.

Great service and prices.

I have been using Buy Building supplies for many years and have always had great service, prices and reliability.
Even when certain products weren't available, a call from their office quickly solved the problem. I will continue to use them.

Money Talks!!!

Got a quote from a local supplier and Buy Building Supplies. BBS 32% cheaper and pick up product from local supplier. Checked with local supplier again because I thought they must have made a mistake, but no. So obviously went with BBS. Thanks Buy Building Supplies for the great prices. Wish I would have found you years ago.

Easy transaction, ended up cheaper than the online cost and delivered on the desired day. Will definitely use this service again.

Bondek order

The price and delivery of the Bondek was exceptional. Delivered to site and well within the time estimate given. Price beat all local suppliers by a considerable amount.

December 12th 2017 Update: Scaffold feet

The product was a good match to the description and very good value for money. Would recommend the service to builders and DIYs alike

Quick and easy

Fantastic service. I've used BBS twice now and could not complain at all. Fast and efficient you could not ask for more. Definitely will be using this company again in the near future.

December 11th 2017 Update: DM Ross

Fantastic service, fast and really great prices, I will definitely be using Buy Building Supplies again in the near future.