4.2

1.0

tony
tony

terrible bussiness

yankang building materials..bought goods from this company when i got them they were the wrong size and they would do nothing to help Show details
Aaron B.
Aaron B.Northeast, VIC

2 weeks no reply

I have waited over two weeks for an invoice for an order I put in, over 3k, finally got a message back after 3 attempts at contacting them, stating the director has gone for at least 12 months and suspended trading! Now i need to start the ordering process eleswhere and my job is 3 weeks behind at least. Nothing on the website states this! Never again will I shop with buybuildingsupplies. Show details
owner builder
owner builderredfern

No guarantee of service

As there is no phone number there is no one to contact should you have problem. The replies to queries are very quick before a sale but once the money is paid you are on your own.

We were a promised a delivery at a certain but nobody showed up. We had workmen ready to go but no materials; no replies to our emails; no phone to ring. An extremely frustrating & costly situation nobody deserves to be in.

There are many other places with comparable prices. Be warned!

Candy
Candy

Fraud or breach of privacy

Received an invoice from this company when I haven't purchased anything for years. Contacted via the website and then received a further threatening email. They have no phone number to contact them to resolve things. So they have either invoices me fraudulently or my personal details have been compromised as they have been hacked. Do not use!

Buy Building Supplies   DM
SusieT
SusieTSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic price for building & hardware supplies

Discovered this online store, bought subfloor vents for excellent price, so much cheaper than big hardware stores and excellent customer service. Would have delivered for free but I needed urgently so sent someone to pick up direct - highly recommend. All smooth as & I saved $200 on 21 vents

Didi
DidiSydney

Great prices, excellent response times - wish I'd known you earlier!

Great prices, saved few hundred dollars; good product selection. I received a response to my enquiry in several hours and few hours later everything was ordered and paid for. Loved the option to pay by bank transfer (thus avoiding fees). The customer service is super responsive and very polite. Would recommend to everyone I know and don't know! The best bit: total cost lower than you'd expect!

Willo
Willo

Great product and excellent customer service

The team are there to help and persisted through my indecision. The product arrive on time and safe despite being a heavy concrete product.

The brick vents are excellent quality.

JohnHelensburgh

Great Service

Great Supplier. Easy to deal with, prompt, helpful, on time and keeps their promises. Highly recommend using Buy Building Supplies.

Tazim
Tazim

Great Service

Great service and very reasonably priced and plus on time delivery.

Definitely would recomend others to buy from Buy Building Supplies.

H squared
H squaredBlackheath2 posts

Most efficient purchase!

These people have a very efficient system as well as excellent pricing - even the delivery price (to Blackheath) was the best I could find!

Strongly recommend.

Bruce
Bruce

Perfect

Great service and very compatible price plus on time delivery,l would buy other products again,it was good experience shopping online

Dave
Dave

Very happy with the service I received. Attentive and punctual Thankyou I would recommend buy Building Supplies from my first experience..

Great service and price

I have used Buy Building Supplies on several occasions and have always found the service fantastic. Prices are very good.

SimonF
SimonF

Prompt, low price, excellent communications and trustworthy

Great experience, best prices, on time delivery, I will definitely use them for my future jobs and construction work. They provided the best service.

Caranga
Caranga

Great customer service

Very happy with outdoor canopy & it looks terrific, great customer service & received the item quickly.

Will shop again