BuyBuyBox

BuyBuyBox

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (2)

DavidSydney, NSW

Warranty Claims Handled Poorly/Ignored

I purchased a Huawei P30 Lite from their Ebay store, and for the first month it was ok. However, the phone started turning off randomly, even when the battery appeared to be full. I decided to get it fixed under warranty, and I sent it off to BuyBuyBox. Up until that point, they had been extremely helpful and replied quickly, however once the item was delivered back to them, they went cold, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm trying to get my phone back from them, but it's very difficult.

Personally, I'd avoid these guys, but as with most Ebay phones, there's always an aspect of risk

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Lite

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

Bought a Sony phone from BuyBuyBox. Whilst it was still under warranty, had to send it back for repair as the phone had a number of faults. After 3 months, it was finally returned to me with even more faults. They convinced me to send the phone back to them. Following that, they did not respond to any of my messages, nor did they respond to messages from ebay asking them to contact me. I never saw the phone again $900 down the drain. BuyBuyBox; scammers and not to be trusted

Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ Premium
Pastboy

PastboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go here.

Purchased a phone but then discovered warranty is overseas and will take one month. Product is grey market which means local support is unavailable.
They refused to cancel order and say item shipped even though I cancelled the transaction prior to them shipping.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Aykut K

Aykut KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful before you order any product

Hong Kong drop shipping Company
[name removed] is the person who is in charge.
I ordered my phone they keep trying refund my money but not sending my phone more than 15 days.

I bought more than 4 phones some of them broken easily.
Pay a little more but yet quality products.

Not reliable seller.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T
frustrated

frustratedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont go there

Paid for the item I purchased on ebay via paypal and was then told that they did not have it. They offered to keep my money until the item came back in stock. This would be fine but the item I purchased went out of production 5 years ago and therefore would not be coming back in stock anytime soon. They did refund my money but I was out of pocket for 1week for an item they sold and never had.

Z_Q

Z_QGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phone sent back for warranty and never seen

Bought from ebay Buybuybox store. Sent a phone back on 1/4/2019 and the seller keeps stating they haven't received yet. Googled the store and many a time, the buyer's never able to see the phone again, and can't get money back if paypal 6 month guarantee expires.

Stay Away

They have stolen my phone. Warranty is useless. Bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 12 months ago. After 6 months the screen turned a green and pink tinge. We contacted them and were told to send the phone back. We did and a few weeks later our phone was returned but now the phone would no longer read a sim card. Again we contacted them and were told to send it back. This was 4 months ago. We heard from them only once to tell us they were waiting on parts. I have emailed them regularly to try to find out what was happening but they never reply. My brand new phone is 12 months old and they have had it for a total of 6 months. EBay have not helped at all, even though one of their shops have been so dishonest.

Terrible service - No customer service and No replies from anyone.

I ordered a OnePlus5 from the website and having paid by PayPal, glad I did this rather than credit card, I have had no correspondence from the supplier despite filling in their online enquiry form. The website says that it is normally dispatched between 1-3 days and a week later I have not received anything or any emails. I have lodged a PayPal support case. Avoid buying anything from this website. Seems like a one man company and believe their 12/24/36 months warranty is worthless. Better to pay a little more and get some service.

Daniel Huynh

Daniel Huynh

Worked very well in my case

I bought Samsung A9 from their website, which was 10% cheaper than ebay. The delivery was very fast and reliable, I could tracked it all along the way. I got my phone after 3 days, which was a surprise. The phone was brand new, Google Play installed, it was a HK version. The price of course was amazing. Will definitely buy again.

creepercast888

creepercast888South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy Website, Exceptional Service

Anomalous

AnomalousGold Coast, Queensland

Well Good for Me

After seeing the horror stories online of second hand and broken phones from this seller I decided to take a video of the unboxing to ensure that I could prove I got what I asked for, worst thing you could have is an empty box! It was wrapped in an air pocket and the box was sealed. It was definitely a new phone and I could not be happier. Yes, they ship from Hong Kong using TOLL. I am fine with that. Take precautions guys. I used their eBay store and paid via PayPal for extra safety. Responded well to questions and prompt. No issues here. Get a decent case and screen protector. Protect your investment and do not buy crap brands. I got a really good price for this!

Unknown

Unknown

worst service ever on ebay

I bought the google pixel from this fraud looking ebay store. eventually after few days delay they kept on telling me that they will dispatch the phone which never happened, and i got reply few days later that they lost the phone in transit. cant believe. they returned my money back but this was surprise gift and my whole plan was ruined. seemed they were lying

George

BUYBUYBOX and Perfect Mission are both the same company

Jason620

Jason620ROUSE HILL

Terrible

Samsung Note Edge was purchased in Mar. 2016.
It got a green screen in Dec. 2016.
Contacted with Buybuybox, they suggested sending the mobile back to Hongkong to check.
They received the mobile in Jan. 2017 with sending me a confirm message.
Then no more feedback in a whole month.
Finally, AU $567.88 was paid and cheated, and nothing got.
Good luck, Buybuybox.

Find out how BuyBuyBox compares to other Online Shops

Phone was good, but sent him for repair and never come back

As told in the main title, I bought a HK based phone. Was an HTC so was expensive as well. Paid a lots, for it, and customs as well. Then the phone arrived to me in a week, was good but after less 1 year I got HW issue and I sent it to them for repair it. Once they got the phone they never reply me back to emails and gave me any news. I am still waiting. Probably they will keep the phone and sell it again (I think).

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Ordered and received item a week after - Perfect

I ordered a Mi Pad 2 from their ebay store on Friday and paid. Payment processing was completed on Tuesday and they despatched it the next day. I received my tablet 2 days later on Friday. Was really amazed and impressed with this turnaround time. Seller communicated with me throughout the whole way as I was worried it might not make it in time , it was a birthday present. Would recommend this retailer.

Gus

GusAustralia

Terrible

Terrible terrible sellers, lies and deceiptful selling practices, phone came used and damaged ..

Do not buy of this place or its sister company perfect_mission

Excellent Service! Product as expected

Bought an ASUS smartphone, product arrived and was certified genuine. 8 months later the phone began to malfunction. I contacted buybuybox as it was still under warranty. I sent it back, was repaired for free and sent back in working order again. One of the simplest on line repairs I have done. Would definitely recommend. Good prices as well. This review is from 2013.

Brad

BradMenai

No product in stock

I bought and paid for a Nikon Teleconverter. After six days I heard nothing so I asked what was happening with my order. Three more days and still no reply so I sent another email demanding what was happening with my order. Eventually after ten days they replied and stated the item was lost in transit. I asked for them to send another one but instead they refunded my money. It is fairly clear they didn't have the item in stock. This will be the last time I deal with the company.

Poor communication, advertise items not in stock

stelchor

stelchorasked

Thanks for the reviews. I was about to purchase a $700 camera lens from these guys off ebay. Definitely going to shop elsewhere!!!

Margaret

Wise decision. They are a bunch of scammers and not to be trusted.

David

Honestly, you'll probably get it ok, I think they're fine in the initial process. But don't send anything back to them for the sweet love of god dont!

tsering anghcuk s.

tsering anghcuk s.asked

How to contact my seller?

Margaret

I had no end of trouble with BuyBuyBox. Sent my phone which was under Warranty, back for a second time, and never saw the phone again. $900 down the drain. If you bought through ebay, contact ebay and they will contact them. You may get a response from BuyBuyBox. They will then get you to send back the product, They may eventually send it back to you, after a lot of correspondence from you, with more faults than you had sent it off to be fixed. Unless you wish to totally lose your product, don't send it back to them. You are better off getting the product repaired yourself. It may cost you but at least you won't have entirely lost. BuyBuyBox are nothing but scammers and thieves.