buymyplace

buymyplace

DonM

DonMSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and broken enquiry system

Steve

The best way to not have to deal with real estate agents

if you have a little initiative, are happy to spend a little time, not money, then buymyplace is perfect to sell your own home. We sold our home easily, and didn't have to pay $9,000 to some dropkick estate agent.
I would encourage anyone who has a can do attitude to have a crack at selling your own home. Estate agents don't earn their money, anyone can sell a property, you don't have to be intelligent whatsoever.

Good luck!!

Russ

Russ

Website useless

I'm looking for a rural property in Vic or NSW, I'm a cash buyer. The website will not allow me to enter my preference in area, bedrooms, price, type and all the rest of the preferences. 3 times I have tried in the last four weeks. It's a pity that someone wanting to sell their place has missed out, all because your website isn't up to date or monitored.
Dirt poor in my book

AJ

AJ

Basically a total waste of money.

Finally cancelled our listing with Buy My Place after having our unit competitively priced for over two years. In that time, we had a TOTAL of six legitimate enquiries and three inspections with one being an agent. See once you pay the upfront fee, the only communication you get from them are offers to invest in more features or to 'bump up' your listing. I also seriously question the validity of the many five star reviews on here. If you check all those reviews, they are from accounts with only one recommendation: that being a glowing review of Buy My Place. Something fishy is going on!

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best way to sell property by far

Bymyplace is the best place to sell. The people that work there were very friendly and customer focused. Nothing was too much for them. I had two agents in Ballarat tell me my block was worth $140000. I sold it for $170000. $30000 more and no agent fees. I had offers after I sold it for $176500. It was my first experience and I absolutely enjoyed it. I felt supported and in control of my own property. I knew exactly who had enquired on my block and was able to talk to them and even made friends with two.
You really are the best person to sell your own property. After some bad experiences with agents I feel energised again in the property market

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Good people.... good advice... good company.... helped me sell my property for a better price...

BriRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy process, saved $$$

Buy my place was an easy platform to use to sell my house. Assistance when i had queries were usually solved by a phone call or online chat. Ihad a sale within 3 weeks and saved close to $15000.

Professional effect service

Saved thousands reliable cost effectiant service by using ByMyPlace , by doing our home work on realestate services we were able see the best money for value was by My Place .

Hendosrus

HendosrusPerth, WA

The Perfect Solution

Great service. Very visible

We listed our house for rent and got great coverage through all the big web sites that people search.
Listing through Buy My Place cost a fraction of going through an agent.

Jane

JaneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent way to sell your home yourself

buyMyplace has a very organised step by step process to market and sell your own home, I'd recommend them to anyone interested in saving commission and willing to do it themselves.

Investor

InvestorPerth, WA

Fabulous Service

Easy to use, extremely cost effective when you are managing your investment properties yourself and do not want to pay an agent to find a tenant for you.. Your property will be advertised on all the big real estate sites, which means extensive exposure. We found excellent tenants in a two week period.

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use and great service

Self-service online application that is easy to use and supported by knowledgeable staff. Whenever I needed to speak to them, a support person was contactable on short notice with all the helpful advice needed.

Adam R.

Adam R.Perth, WA

Get the job done your way

I was tierd of real estate agents excuses for not renting my home ..as I've heard all of them..do the job yourself and in my case keep a $100 a week in your own pocket..

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have sold a number of properties through Buy My Place and the service is number one. The staff are very helpful and prompt in replying to my questions. Great to deal with

Cynthia Ryan

Cynthia RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best move I could possibly make!

So happy we decided to sell our house privately with the help of BuyMyplace. We were in control of inspections and had positive advice when we required it. The team were always accessible, friendly and very professional.

Jeff H.

Jeff H.Darling Downs, QLD

All too easy.

I would highly recommend using buymyplace as it's easy to navigate the website, and the contact staff are more than helpful - i certainly found that out first hand. Not to mention the fact that i saved around $16,000 in commission fees. Go for it !!

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More in my pocket for very little hassle

Listing on buymyplace is such a simple procedure, just take and upload photo's from your smart phone and write some detail. I saved $45.90pm+GST by being my own property agent.

Selling our house

Selling our house was so easy with buymyplace would recommend to anyone who wants to save on commission. Service was amazing and all staff friendly, online portal was easy to use.

Bruno

Bruno

Best thing since sliced Bread!

Buy Myplace were fast, friendly and helpful with my rent properties. This is the 4th Rental I have advertised on Realestate.com thru Buy Myplace and have leased with great success. Thanks Buy Myplace.

Joe

Joeasked

How does buymyplace make money?

Steve

You pay an upfront set fee. Its the most honest way to sell your home as you cut out the sleazy real estate agent. Id never use an agent again. Its not for everyone but if you are a doer, give it a crack.

sandra

sandraasked

We have an deceased estate to sell, estate agents want the earth to sell is, how can we sell our mothers house with out these greedy people?

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your question. We can help you sell your mother's property online so you don't have to use an agent! With our process, there is one small, fixed fee - once you achieve your successful sale, the profits are 100% yours to keep.

I'm happy to put you in touch with our Private Property Specialists for a free consultation over the phone if you'd like? They are best placed to explain the process of selling privately, answer all your questions, and help you decide what's best for you.

Kind regards,

Jackie

Frank F

Frank Fasked

Who organises the sales contacts?
Who holds the deposit?

Bri

U still gotta get a solicitor who does this

Hi Frank,

Thanks for getting in touch. Bri is correct - it is necessary to engage a conveyancer/ solicitor to manage the legal aspect of selling your home. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions, we're more than happy to help.

- Jackie

Get an answer from our members and buyMyplace representatives