buyMyplace

buyMyplace

Sold in 2 days!

Very good customer service. Easy to use and professional. BuyMyplace were excellent with prompt uploading and the photographer was great. We sold the property within 48 hours of going live and allhomes was well worth the additional fee. The buyer was very happy to be able to ask questions to the owner and we were able to show them how everything worked at the final inspection. We were also able to settle in less than 30 days.

Hi Hannah, Wow, sold within just 48 hours - congratulations on your outstanding achievement! We are proud to have been a part of your property journey. Thank you for your positive feedback. Your story will certainly help others make the decision to sell privately and save thousands in commissions. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Real estate agent was rude

Asked for value of a vacant block of land as well as dimensions. Was not provided any info, only a request to call back. I called and asked the value of the land. Was not provided any estimates, only "taking offers". Made offer based on similar blocks in local area and received a smart butt reply. Very unhelpful

Tricky to navigate

There are numerous reviews here that make me doubt their authenticity so I though I would write one, and I also mentioned to BMP that I would write a review.

We got 5 real-estate agents to come through and give us an estimated sale price for our house. Two of them gave a higher price and 3 gave a lower price so we decided to list it for the lower price, as we would be saving on selling fees. After listing the property for 50 days or so and it not selling we decided to rent it out, and try again later, possibly next year.

The BMP crew were nice on the phone and we started up. The photographer was quick to come (2 business days later) and we were online within 8 days of paying the fees. However, we had some problems getting the photos in the right order (as I noticed another reviewer also had). I decided I will keep calling them every 30 min until the problem was solved, as we had our last photo first which looked very unprofessional. Around 6 calls later the photos were finally arranged in the right order. However, after making another adjustment to the text the photos went out of order again. I called only to be told by a gentleman it was not BMPs problem, and that he could do nothing to fix it, as it was realestate.com’s fault. I was told that I have to wait for 24hrs to see if they (realestate.com) can fix it. I knew this was not the case as I had spoken to a nice lady who was able to fix this problem instantly. In his defence he may not have known how to fix it, but I was a bit annoyed, as he was obviously not telling me the truth and seemed to just want to get rid of me.

The other problem I had was when I signed up I wanted to have the large photos on realestate.com. I was persuaded to go with the $2495 plan as this would give me that option. However, when I called to have my photos made larger, was told that the plan I got only features the ad by making it come up first in a search, and not larger. I was a bit annoyed as this is why I paid for the more expensive campaign. I was told that I needed to pay around an extra $1077 to have that feature. So I did. When I called later to have the add be placed at the top of the search, I was told that that option was no longer available to me as the price for this was taken out of the price for the larger photo. This was not at all explained to me properly, from the beginning. The crew was just keen to take the money and, at least as I understood it, did not provide what I was lead to believe they would. In their defence it may have been am error on my part, but if that was the case their explanations were at best lacking.

On the plus side, they offered exactly what I expected that they would. The property did go up online, and despite the numerous phone calls to get it as it was meant to be, they got it up. The market at the moment is not the best and I live in an area where the suburbs are very small making it more difficult to get your add featured in a search. In the 50 days or so the property was for sale I got 7 people (or couples) coming through, one of which was very close to buying. However, it did not sell.

Would I go with them again, probably not at this time, maybe if the market was better, and I was in a different location. If you do go with BMP, my advice is to be insistent, keep calling back and you will eventually get someone who knows how to do what you need them to. Hope it goes well for you!

Hi Emi, Thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback on your experience with us. As a growing business, we have new employees starting with us from time to time. Unfortunately, they may run into issues along the way as they learn and grow with us - we apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused. We are always looking for feedback, as we work to improve our business every single day. Thanks again for taking the time to provide your thoughts. We’re making lots of changes behind the scenes here at buyMyplace, so we hope to work with you again in the future. All the best.

I couldn't believe how easy it was!

BuyMyPlace was a game changer for me.

After selling several properties previously through agents, losing large amounts in agent fees every time for not a great deal of effort by agents, I really couldn't believe how easy it was to sell it myself. And, all for such a small initial outlay!

When I had an agent appraise my last property I couldn't stomach all of the additional charges for listing it on the internet, photo's, marketing, commissions, etc. I was set to lose ten's of thousands of dollars. That was my light bulb moment.

I only wanted to list it myself on realestate.com.au & domain.com.au, so via a quick Google search, I found BuyMyPlace.com.au. Their website was very easy to understand and looked professional.

I was able to upload my photo's, enter in my price and property description, which then saw my house listed on the big 2 real estate internet sites, just like the rest of the big agents. It was such a good feeling.

The best part was taking calls from people. They got to speak directly with me, the seller. Any questions were answered on the spot, without going through an agent who knows nothing about the house really. I was able to schedule 1 on 1 property viewings with buyers, making me feel much more secure about not having hundreds of strangers going through my house. Security is very important nowadays.

We actually sold our house to a lovely couple driving past who spotted the 'for sale' sign. It was the weekend and I was able to show them through immediately. It was a win-win situation for the both of us. Saving on agent commission fees has enabled us to put extra deposit on some land, and we are currently building a new house.

Since then, I have recommended BuyMyPlace to many other family & friends who have also had great success, and saved thousands, which has made them very happy. One of our property investor friends can't thank me enough for getting him on to BuyMyPlace. It's enabled him to transition into retirement with much more of his hard earned money.

BuyMyPlace is the new 'Uber' disrupting the Real Estate Industry. I entirely recommend them!

Hi Ivan, Thank you very much for your positive review. We are so pleased to hear that you had such success selling your own property and that we could help you throughout your journey. What an outstanding achievement, congrats to you! By sharing your success story you've already helped give confidence to others who may have been hesitant about the private real estate model. We'd also like to thank you for recommending us to friends and family. Congrats once again on your well-deserved success. All the very best for the future!

Great way to sell your property!!

I sold my property on the first open day! BuyMyplace was easy to navigate and I had to ring them once to check on something and it was sorted straight away. I used my own conveyancer, but I ordered another sign to put on the back of the property and both signs arrived 5 days after signing up. I saved about $18,000 by selling it myself..lucky me thanks to buyMyplace. If you put a reasonable price on your property, and you're not greedy, and it's not above market value you will sell it!!! Thanks buyMyplace

Hi Tony, Thanks for your glowing review. All we did was enable you to be your own agent, that's what we love most about what we do. You put in all the groundwork and achieved an outstanding outcome! Congrats on your well-deserved success. We wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

The Way of the Future!!

Sell your property yourself and save those horrendous real estate agent commissions. I sold my property through Buy My Place in two days to the second person who saw it. Settled without any difficulties and the assistance from Buy My Place consultants was fantastic. Well worth the sign on price.

Hi Sammy, Thank you for your glowing review. Just two days! Now that is an outstanding achievement. Your success story is sure to inspire and give confidence to other homeowners that are considering private real estate. Congrats and well done!

The ONLY way to sell your property

My experience with selling my property using Buy My Place.com was just excellent. A signed contract in just five days and completed in four weeks. Save yourself thousands in wasteful commissions with just a little time and effort doing it yourself. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this way of property selling to friends and family.

​Hey Nico, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Wow, just 4 weeks, how good is that? We completely agree, a little effort can go such a long way and it's well worth the thousands you saved in commissions. Congrats on your well-deserved success and we hope to work with you again in the future!​

Saved thousands in Agents fees

Sold 2 vacant lots now with buymyplace and could not of been any easier. Saved thousands in Agency fees. Easy to use service. Build the ad that you want to sell your place, photos and descriptions are so easy to load to site. Any issues you have, just call the hotline and questions answered quickly. Will be using this service again for my next sale.

Hi Radan, Congratulations, that's so awesome! Thank you for sharing your well-deserved achievements with us. Let us know what we can do to get that 5th star!

Look No Further!

Our experience with BuyMyPlace was nothing short of amazing! We were blown away with how quick, easy and efficient the whole process was, from the minute we decided to sign up all the way through to the final sale.

We never had any issues with the setting up of the sale of our home and whenever we tried to contact someone, we always got a reply within 24 hours. Taking into consideration that BuyMyPlace is a 90% online marketplace, we think this was extremely customer service savvy!

The promotional material we had access to was so professional, especially the property listing online, the flyers that were printed out and the signboard for the front of our house. A few people that had come by during our first Home Open didn't even realise we were selling privately, as we didn't get a chance to put our signboard up in the first weekend (BuyMyPlace were not at fault for this). The potential buyers saw our ad online thinking it was a Real Estate Agency acting on our behalf. When we told them we were selling through BuyMyPlace, they were amazed!

Obviously a house has the potential to sell itself, but we are certain and extremely confident that BuyMyPlace helped us achieve our goal so much quicker than if we went through an Estate Agent. We managed to sell our house after our second Home Open!
Also, we saved ourselves a considerable amount of money by avoiding all the Real Estate Agent fees, so this is a huge win win situation!

Overall, our experience was incredibly stress-free, highly successful and we would definitely recommend BuyMyPlace to all our friends and family in Australia!

Hey Big Al and Mama Jen, Wow, thank you for your glowing review. Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! This is sure to inspire and give confidence to other homeowners that are considering private real estate. Congrats once again and well done!

Really??

Read the reviews on this company... they are so perfect. Well...I am selling through them. I get an email enquiry daily- every third email is the exact same question and wording, some the english is a bit back to front....strange-not one phone call. Then- the phone enquiries start, but they arent real either. However, they give you the high clicks of interest and statistics.
I have an online business- they are pretty savy in giving themselves plenty of 5 stars.
I had my friend ring at 5.30 and enquire- she was on hold ten minutes then got an answering machine- and no return call the next day!!!
Im so disappointed to see them waisting my energy and time with so many false enquiries. Im concerned I wont respond to a real one. Im sure they will call- if they are given my number.

Hi Roger. It's very disappointing to hear that this has been your experience with us because it certainly isn't the norm. We hold ourselves to a very high standard and apologise that your experience is currently falling short of that. Our job is to support our vendors and help them succeed. Please give our support team a call at 1300 289 697 so that we can identify what we can do to help. We hope to hear from you soon, Roger.Hi Roger, It's Emily here from buyMyplace. Just wanted to follow up with you and ask if we can schedule a support consultation phone call at your convenience? I have sent you a private message so that we can further discuss this appointment.

I loved the whole process!

People loved that I was selling my own place! If real estate agents were willing to pick up a paintbrush and fix the fence, then maybe they would be worth $20,000. But they don’t. Getting a property ready for sale was a lot harder than actually selling it. Thanks for BMP for making it possible! Great experience!

Hey Andrew, Thanks for your review and congratulations on an outstanding achievement! Hard work pays off and we're so happy about your success. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your property journey.

BuyMyplace

My experience with BuyMyplace was wonderfull and hassle free, staff were very accommodating and helpful, I would recommend to family and friends who want to sell there homes.

Hey Kyl, Thanks for your review! We're happy we could assist you in achieving your property goal. Congratulations on your success. We hope to work with you again in the future!

From start to SOLD BuyMyPlace made it easy

Enjoyed selling my own property and having full control of the process. I am not very good with computers but they helped me upload the beautiful photos and I was away laughing. My sister is looking to sell her house, expect a call soon BuyMyPlace.

Hey Katz, Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help you throughout your property journey. Congrats on your fantastic achievement and thank you for recommending us! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Fabulous experience

Selling my property through BuyMyPlace was a rewarding experience. BuyMyPlace guided me, step my step, throughout the entire process. Each step was easily achievable. It involved writing the property description with their help, the photographer achieved the best images, the signage was supplied and erected, the advertising was all included. A contract document was supplied by the conveyance company. I was able to meet the interested groups of people during the inspections and received their comments. It was a rewarding experience and I saved the agents commission fees.

Hi Peter, Thanks for your review and your kind feedback. We're so glad to hear about your success and that your experience with DIY real estate was a rewarding one. Huge congratulations to you!

What a fabulous experience

We were a little nervous to begin with but the support we received from Buy My Place was amazing and gave us confidence to move forward. The photographer captured the desired effect so we wrote our description and uploaded it. Within 20 minutes of it appearing on Real Estate .com we had our first contact. We were unavailable to show them through that day so they came the following day. They had been looking for 12 months and our home ticked all their boxes so they made a very acceptable offer on the spot, which we accepted. Using Buy My Place saved us the commission we would have been required to pay an agent so It was the easiest $15,000 we had ever saved. The actual sale process couldn't be easier either. Simply appoint your conveyancer, have them complete a contract with your property details. Once the sell/buy price has been agreed upon, complete that section of the contract along with the buyers details and their conveyancer/solicitor details. Submit to your conveyancer who does the rest. If we ever do sell again, we will most certainly use Buy My Place without hesitation and happily recommend to anyone thinking of selling.

Hey Shelz, Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing about our vendors' success stories. Just one day on the market, how awesome is that? Congratulations on your incredible achievement! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Simple as ABC

Buy my place is the best thing since sliced Bread, very easy to do Sold my place in 6 weeks from start of process to money in the bank. Thankyou very much.

Hi Brian, Just 6 weeks! What an amazing story. Congratulations on your success and thank you for your kind words. We love sliced bread!

Simple and Saved Money

I originally thought the whole process would be too difficult and nearly just went with an Agent. However, after talking with buyMyplace, I realised that I could do this myself. Not only was it simple, but I saved thousands as well. Thanks buyMyplace.

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your kind review and congratulations on an incredible achievement!

Tried it ! don't waste your money

We wasted our time & money, six months listed not one enquiry & no real help from the Office. They don't see your property, don't value your property & basically list it online with a couple of online agents as well as their site but as the weeks turn to months it just gets buried. We asked for a review & never got one & trying to phone them & speak to someone.....someone is always going to call you back...not.

Hi there, Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re disappointed to hear that your experience with us fell short of the high expectations we set for ourselves. We’re very keen to learn the specifics of your case so that we may investigate and rectify accordingly. If you could kindly contact us at support@buymyplace.com.au or call 1300 289 697, management have been notified. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to offer our assistance. Kind regards, Buymyplace

Great Idea!

Very happy. Got my price and saved thousands in commission.Easy to follow the process & we would us byMyplace again if we move.

Hey Peter, We're so happy for you! You get what you give and this success speaks to your efforts. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you along your journey!

Very positive experience, great outcome!

I recently sold my property through buyMyplace and I can honestly say it was a very rewarding experience. I was a little nervous about the process as my computer skills are limited but the buyMyplace team were so very helpful, patient and friendly. Unbelievably, once it was all set up and I sent the property live, it was sold in four days which was great AND... I saved thousands in estate agent's commission!! If anyone out there has a property to sell, I recommend they give it a shot!!

Hi Nell, Wow, sold in just four days! Kudos to you on an excellent outcome. Thanks very much for sharing your experience and success.