buymyplace

buymyplace

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by buyMyplace

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another great response

This is the 4th time I've successfully used- Buy My Place to rent out my property. The Ad was posted online quickly & I was able to find a quality tenant Property ID: 81885.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear you've had continued success with skipping the agents and renting your properties yourself using buymyplace. Congratulations to you!

Tracey
Tracey Gippsland, VIC

3rd time SUCCESS

This is the 3rd time we have used BUY MY PLACE . Successful every time saving us thousands in real estate fees. Give it a go if we can do it, so can you.

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to hear about your continued success with selling privately and the thousands of dollars you've saved as a result. Congratulations to you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Big money saver

We sold our house for a better price than the agent had appraised. Buy My Place were supportive and helpful and even when we changed our mind and took the listing down for a while, it was still there to reactivate later for a small fee. Well done BuyMyPlace. Thankyou

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear our team were supportive and helpful, and that you achieved a sale price far better than agents appraised. Congratulations on your well-deserved success!

Cathy L.
Cathy L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great money saver

I sold my mother's home in a relocatable village in 1 week. Home had previously been listed with a real estate agent for 3 months.
Everybody wins here as I listed for a lower price due to savings on not paying real estate commission.

This is perfect

First time I have used buy my place, I was happy with the ease of the initial set up . Whenever I needed help and had any questions, the staff were happy to assist promptly. I got the price I wanted and found the whole process easy.

Brad M.
Brad M.

Sold an 800k property for about $1k all in.

Bee
BeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved a lot of money

This is the 4th time I have used by my place to sell my properties. Apart from the fact I have saved alot of money, I also feel that I am in control. I have open inspections when it's convenient for me. When prospective buyers asks questions in regards to the property, I can answer them. I would highly recommend buymyplace
ID no.218194

Hi Bee,

Thanks for your glowing review and for recommending us. We're thrilled to hear about your continued success with selling privately. There is no better feeling than having control over your biggest assets and saving thousands in commission!

Emily P.
Emily P.Peel, WA

Terrible customer service

Sales process was fantastic but other than that have nothing good to say. Listed property on every site incorrectly, but on three separate occasions and different every time. It was a mission to actually speak to someone. Always a message bank. Emails were exchanged instead of them picking up the phone to sort it out. Ended up getting an external government representative involved and ended up getting refunded majority of what we paid. They denied profusely that incorrectly listing the property on several occasions could have had an impact. They couldn’t see the issue.

I saved $17,000 in commission and sold for more than the agent

I chose to sell my house myself because I wasn’t happy with the results being produced by my agent. I sold within 7 days of being listed, for $35,000 more than the agent told me I’d get. Best thing I ever did.

Ryan W.
Ryan W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic results

We used buymyplace to sell our house and received more than the agents said they could get and saved $15,000 in commission. Buyers loved dealing with the vendors of the property too. Highly recommended.

DonM
DonMSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and broken enquiry system

Steve

The best way to not have to deal with real estate agents

if you have a little initiative, are happy to spend a little time, not money, then buymyplace is perfect to sell your own home. We sold our home easily, and didn't have to pay $9,000 to some dropkick estate agent.
I would encourage anyone who has a can do attitude to have a crack at selling your own home. Estate agents don't earn their money, anyone can sell a property, you don't have to be intelligent whatsoever.

Good luck!!

Russ
Russ

Website useless

I'm looking for a rural property in Vic or NSW, I'm a cash buyer. The website will not allow me to enter my preference in area, bedrooms, price, type and all the rest of the preferences. 3 times I have tried in the last four weeks. It's a pity that someone wanting to sell their place has missed out, all because your website isn't up to date or monitored.
Dirt poor in my book

AJ

Basically a total waste of money.

Finally cancelled our listing with Buy My Place after having our unit competitively priced for over two years. In that time, we had a TOTAL of six legitimate enquiries and three inspections with one being an agent. See once you pay the upfront fee, the only communication you get from them are offers to invest in more features or to 'bump up' your listing. I also seriously question the validity of the many five star reviews on here. If you check all those reviews, they are from accounts with only one recommendation: that being a glowing review of Buy My Place. Something fishy is going on!

AJ

So I was right! Buy My Place facilitated incentivised reviews on here. Terrible!

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best way to sell property by far

Bymyplace is the best place to sell. The people that work there were very friendly and customer focused. Nothing was too much for them. I had two agents in Ballarat tell me my block was worth $140000. I sold it for $170000. $30000 more and no agent fees. I had offers after I sold it for $176500. It was my first experience and I absolutely enjoyed it. I felt supported and in control of my own property. I knew exactly who had enquired on my block and was able to talk to them and even made friends with two.
You really are the best person to sell your own property. After some bad experiences with agents I feel energised again in the property market

Read more reviews - page 2

Kerry
Kerryasked

Do you advertise on Domain?

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Hi Kerry, yes we do. When selling with buymyplace your property is listed on all of Australia's major property portals until sold!

You can get a sneak peek of what it's like to sell with buymyplace by signing up for your free trial here: https://welcome.buymyplace.com.au/auth/login

Joe
Joeasked

How does buymyplace make money?

Steve

You pay an upfront set fee. Its the most honest way to sell your home as you cut out the sleazy real estate agent. Id never use an agent again. Its not for everyone but if you are a doer, give it a crack.

sandra
sandraasked

We have an deceased estate to sell, estate agents want the earth to sell is, how can we sell our mothers house with out these greedy people?

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your question. We can help you sell your mother's property online so you don't have to use an agent! With our process, there is one small, fixed fee - once you achieve your successful sale, the profits are 100% yours to keep.

I'm happy to put you in touch with our Private Property Specialists for a free consultation over the phone if you'd like? They are best placed to explain the process of selling privately, answer all your questions, and help you decide what's best for you.

Kind regards,

Jackie

Get an answer from our members and buyMyplace representatives