buyMyplace

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Val

ValPerth, WA

Very Unhappy Customer

I submitted and paid for my listing but unfortunately my circumstances changed the very next day and no longer needed to sell my home. I immediately called and requested a refund. I finally received a phone call back with a very poor excuse for not returning my money to me.

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO appropriate customer service

If you have a major problem with this company they request you wait for management to get back to you and give a 2 week/14 day time frame, and customer service staff online are extremely inept at communicating which means seeking involvement from management is highly likely if you have a problem with their services and/or website. 14 days to wait for a response from management re a serious issue is ridiculous. I would never risk selling my most valuable asset, my home, through a company that can not even give a response in a timely fashion. I have emails to prove this if anyone is interested.

a1me

Already dealt with you Joseph, not interested in wasting any more of my time.

Great way to rent your home

Fantastic product. Rented my home in 2 days from home open. Extremely satisfied. The support line answered all my questions. Even the security check on my tenant was done immediately.

better options out there

Ben M.
Ben M.

Charlie Sasha

Charlie SashaPerth, WA

Excellent cost effective service

The process from start to finish was easy with BuyMyPlace and very cost efficient.
We had 3 local realestate agents out for appraisals to see if were in the ballpark with our selling price of our property, a 5 x 2, 320sqm house on a 887sqm block.
The estimates ranged from 575k to 600k with all them saying the market is way down and we should be prepared for a long selling period and commission ranged from 2% - 3.8%, these factors sealed the deal to go with Buymyplace.
We sold our house in 10 weeks for $670k and saved over $15000 in fees
Very happy people and have and will keep recommending Buymyplace to everyone who asks how we sold our house.

Hannah

HannahCanberra

Sold in 2 days!

Very good customer service. Easy to use and professional. BuyMyplace were excellent with prompt uploading and the photographer was great. We sold the property within 48 hours of going live and allhomes was well worth the additional fee. The buyer was very happy to be able to ask questions to the owner and we were able to show them how everything worked at the final inspection. We were also able to settle in less than 30 days.

Vwman01

Vwman01Wollongong

Real estate agent was rude

Asked for value of a vacant block of land as well as dimensions. Was not provided any info, only a request to call back. I called and asked the value of the land. Was not provided any estimates, only "taking offers". Made offer based on similar blocks in local area and received a smart butt reply. Very unhelpful

Emi

Emiwindermere park

Tricky to navigate

Ivan.

Ivan.Albury-Wodonga

I couldn't believe how easy it was!

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Great way to sell your property!!

I sold my property on the first open day! BuyMyplace was easy to navigate and I had to ring them once to check on something and it was sorted straight away. I used my own conveyancer, but I ordered another sign to put on the back of the property and both signs arrived 5 days after signing up. I saved about $18,000 by selling it myself..lucky me thanks to buyMyplace. If you put a reasonable price on your property, and you're not greedy, and it's not above market value you will sell it!!! Thanks buyMyplace

The Way of the Future!!

Sell your property yourself and save those horrendous real estate agent commissions. I sold my property through Buy My Place in two days to the second person who saw it. Settled without any difficulties and the assistance from Buy My Place consultants was fantastic. Well worth the sign on price.

Nico

NicoBrisbane

The ONLY way to sell your property

My experience with selling my property using Buy My Place.com was just excellent. A signed contract in just five days and completed in four weeks. Save yourself thousands in wasteful commissions with just a little time and effort doing it yourself. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this way of property selling to friends and family.

Radan Povolny

Radan PovolnyLakesland

Saved thousands in Agents fees

Sold 2 vacant lots now with buymyplace and could not of been any easier. Saved thousands in Agency fees. Easy to use service. Build the ad that you want to sell your place, photos and descriptions are so easy to load to site. Any issues you have, just call the hotline and questions answered quickly. Will be using this service again for my next sale.

Hi Radan,
Congratulations, that's so awesome! Thank you for sharing your well-deserved achievements with us. Let us know what we can do to get that 5th star!

Big Al and Mama Jen

Big Al and Mama Jen

Look No Further!

Roger

RogerSydney

Really??

Hi Roger,

It's Emily here from buyMyplace. Just wanted to follow up with you and ask if we can schedule a support consultation phone call at your convenience? I have sent you a private message so that we can further discuss this appointment.

Andrew M

Andrew MBrisbane

I loved the whole process!

People loved that I was selling my own place! If real estate agents were willing to pick up a paintbrush and fix the fence, then maybe they would be worth $20,000. But they don’t. Getting a property ready for sale was a lot harder than actually selling it. Thanks for BMP for making it possible! Great experience!

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on an outstanding achievement! Hard work pays off and we're so happy about your success. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your property journey.

BuyMyplace

My experience with BuyMyplace was wonderfull and hassle free, staff were very accommodating and helpful, I would recommend to family and friends who want to sell there homes.

Hey Kyl,

Thanks for your review! We're happy we could assist you in achieving your property goal. Congratulations on your success. We hope to work with you again in the future!

KATZ

KATZMelbourne

From start to SOLD BuyMyPlace made it easy

Enjoyed selling my own property and having full control of the process. I am not very good with computers but they helped me upload the beautiful photos and I was away laughing. My sister is looking to sell her house, expect a call soon BuyMyPlace.

Hey Katz,
Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help you throughout your property journey. Congrats on your fantastic achievement and thank you for recommending us! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Peter

PeterBrisbane

Fabulous experience

Selling my property through BuyMyPlace was a rewarding experience. BuyMyPlace guided me, step my step, throughout the entire process. Each step was easily achievable. It involved writing the property description with their help, the photographer achieved the best images, the signage was supplied and erected, the advertising was all included. A contract document was supplied by the conveyance company. I was able to meet the interested groups of people during the inspections and received their comments. It was a rewarding experience and I saved the agents commission fees.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your review and your kind feedback. We're so glad to hear about your success and that your experience with DIY real estate was a rewarding one. Huge congratulations to you!

What a fabulous experience

Hey Shelz,
Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing about our vendors' success stories. Just one day on the market, how awesome is that? Congratulations on your incredible achievement! We hope to work with you again in the future.