3.4

3.3

Paige C.
Paige C.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Amazing experience so far - highly recommend!

So easy to get started & after just 5 weeks I am already noticing a difference! The app is really user friendly - reminding me when to use the Hyperbite & when to change the aligners & on top of this, the initial consultation & whatnot was super simple & not intimidating at all (I did not feel at any point that this could've been a bad decision to get started). The whitening foam has worked wonders & overall I feel like having this routine has created such an improvement in such a short amount of time. I am very much looking forward to seeing the final result!!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.

So far so excellent

It was all a very simple process. Chester helped me to understand the process and was helpful in following me up. I like the 3D images of what my teeth will look like.
Vaun
VaunNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Straight teeth made easy

Excellent customer service.
My day plan only took 8 weeks to get the results & I was happy with the end results, everything is easily tracked in the app you have access too.
Yesmin G.
Yesmin G.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Experience was smooth and easy at all stages

Easy check ins and the process was really smooth! I am pleased I went with this option to fix my teeth!
Tia
Tia2 posts

Amazing

Amazing quality products and treatment will definitely recommend to family and friends
Risto T.
Risto T.

Byte alingers

Good company to work with, fast communication on weekdays and all problems answered/solved
Lisa w
Lisa wCentral, SA

So happy!

The whole process was easy, from the impressions to the actual treatment. So happy with my smile now!
Josh P.
Josh P.

Easy and great results

Great customer service and results. My teeth have straightened and aligned better than I thought they could be.
jarvis h.
jarvis h.

My experience with byte

Amazing results and super happy with my experience with byte
Saara I.
Saara I.

Best straightening service around

Kind customer service, efficient and simply amazing. I can already see a huge difference in my teeth even after couple of weeks of using Byte - my teeth are straighter and whiter thanks to the whitening products that are part of the deal. Overall really happy, 10/10 would recommend :) Show reply
Renee
ReneeSydney, NSW

Easy process

The whole process was really good. Customer service were helpful. I'm really happy with the results. Show reply
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend BYTE

Great customer service. Finishing up my treatment now for the last retainers and my teeth are finally straight. There were some hiccups with my treatment (my teeth not BYTE’s issues) and BYTE handled each step very well between the app and follow up treatments all through their system. Very convenient and effective! Highly recommend. Show reply
CJR
CJR3 posts

Pirates of the dental land

Customer service is slow and painful. Timeframes are unrealistic 3 months = 3 years.
Does eventually straighten teeth somewhat. Don't waste your time and money, go somewhere else.
They ask for you to review them prior to starting treatment and they send a free gift. Simple bribery, now I understand why they have so many amazing reviews!!
Byte Australia   DM
Ali H.
Ali H.Mid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive

So affordable and actually works

had the best experience with Byte! They were so helpful throughout my experience even well after I had finished my retainers they still kept in contact.
My teeth moved exactly how they were suppose too!
I still can't believe something so affordable actually worked! Show reply
Brian Cabigao
Brian Cabigao5 posts

The Best Aligners I’ve Tried

This has got to be the aligners I never thought I’d have. Simply amazing and gave me a confidence boost. Show reply