2C1 Car Loans

Loan Term3.821 years

Emma W.
Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

C1 is A+!

C1 provided a seamless and positive service with an incredibly fast settlement for the purchase of my new vehicle.whqt had previously been a struggle with other lenders, was a breeze with C1. Thank you!
izy
izy2 posts

Review of outstanding service

So happy with the process of my car finance approval, Caitlyn is amazing she was open and transparent every step of the way and really went above and beyond to help me .
I can't thank the Caitlyn and the team enough for their help.
my credit wasn't the greatest but they helped me get things in line to help with my approval.
They really do understand and are genuine. Highly recommend Caitlyn and the team at C1 CAR LOANS. Show details
Shania
Shania

Review

Can’t be more happier with the smooth and easy process! They are always so open and helpful with any questions, would highly recommend
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great place to deal with!

Easy to deal with and got a great deal when nobody else would give me a chance!
Bai
Bai2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with the outcome

I am very happy with the process of getting my loan, not only was it easy but also fast and I felt so understood even with my bad credit history, Thankyou Show details
SharniS
SharniS

highly recommend

Very professional and knowledgeable. Never had a problem dealing with Caitlyn or Sheldon!
Shaunnah L.
Shaunnah L.

Brilkiant

Wonderful to deal with so quick communication great and instant Show details
Jamie
Jamie

Amazing!!

Very helpful and great customer service always there when you need them.
Maria R.
Maria R.Darling Downs, QLD

Great!

This Finance is highly recommended. I am very happy for the service they provided. Their approval means a lot for me as a single parent. Now I can have a great car that boost my confidence in making more income for our survival. They helped me when no one does!
Troy
Troy

Very good

Very easy to work with, upfront with all costs and fees, and very good customer service Show details
Charity
Charity

Excellent went smoothly

Highly recommend these guys , very helpful and everything went smoothly for my self.
Very good service.!!
Michelle
Michelle

Best customer service

From start to finish of loan process I had so much help from the whole team Caitlyn was amazing and even though I probably emailed 60 times she replied so quickly and helped every step of the way and this day and age you don’t always find such great customer service I would highly recommend anyone to C1 car loans Show details
Tala
Tala
  Fair Incentive

Amazing Customer Service

Great communication and easy to deal with. Couldn’t thank C1 enough. Show details
Chris
ChrisSouth West, WA

Real easy to deal with

Easy to deal with and money was transferred with in a day.
Casey
CaseyCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome

First time dealing with C1 Finance and I can’t fault there services always friendly throughout the whole transaction and willing to help also nice to get a friendly welcome call and to verify all terms and conditions so good understanding is received. Thanks C1 finance can’t wait to pick up my new wheels :) Show details