C1 Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by C1 Car Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3 years

Owe them alot.

Going through personal hardships, Sheldon and Nathan were so understanding and helpful. They worked with me, and never put me under any pressure what so ever.
I could not have done this without their help.

Sheldon S.C1 Car Loans

Thanks Anthony! No situation is too hard, we are glad we got you the result you were looking for.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Help when I needed it.

I stumbled on C1 Finance by accident but glad I did.
From my fist consultation with Nathan and Sheldon, they went above and beyond to help me achieve my requirements but it didn't stop there. They were always there when I needed to contact them and their support was 100%
Thank you Sheldon & Nathan it was a pleasure doing business with you both.
Thanks again,
Dave

Sheldon S.C1 Car Loans

Hi David, Thanks for your kind words! It helps dealing with great clients like yourself.

Other Car Loans

Kristie
KristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supported me thru the worst of times

Nobody can ever predict what will happen in the future, and after I purchased my car and finances with C1 Finance, I would never have predicted that I would be going thru an ugly divorce where I would be left as a single mum, to pay for a mortgage, plus car and everything that comes with it. Sheldon and Nathan bent over backwards to help me thru my circumstances. Their patience and understanding over the last 4 years has meant the world to me….and now I’m happy to say, we have cleared our payments and are starting a new life afresh!
Thank you Sheldon, Nathan and the team at C1 Finance. You have been amazing!

Sheldon S.C1 Car Loans

We are so glad we were able assist and get a resolution for you Kristie! It made it easy dealing with such a great client