Cadbury Black Forest

Cadbury Black Forest

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cadbury? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Libby
Libby Perth, WA

I CRIED when I only got 1 piece of jelly and I ate 6 Blocks!!!

Me and my sister used to indulge in the pure goodness of the black Forrest chocolate as a ritual! But lately there’s been a depressing absence of jellies amongst the chocolate and biscuits which ruins the experience. We all know that the jellies are the best part. It’s what makes that chocolate sooo delicious, and the biscuits are kind of secondary to the superiority of the squishy cherry jellies. But when cadbury decided to remove MOST of the jellies what are we left with? Just a normal block of chocolate with crusty biscuit pieces with nothing to balance out the dryness! Please don’t be disappointed as I was, and simply spare yourself from eating this. Don’t get this chocolate because we need Cadbury to fix their mistake!

RS8573
RS8573Daylesford

Where have all the jellies gone?

I used to love this block, but recently there are so few jellies you might as well by a plain block.

Purchased in at IGA for $2.50.

Sally Black
Sally Black

what happened to the amount of cherry jellies??

This one’s been a favourite flavour for years, but the past few blocks I’ve purchased have hardly any cherry pieces in it - I’m talking one cherry piece per 8 squares! - you used to be able to break the squares and see visible chunks exposed throughout - it’s just mostly solid chocolate now!

The Rocky Road block has become the same too - and I don’t think I found ANY cherry pieces in 2/3 of a block eaten....

Not the same. Sad fan.

Purchased in at IGA for $4.99.

Liv
LivPerth, WA

Purest Substance on Earth

True beauty and taste. Feels like angels are playing harps in your mouth.
The chewy boys are fanfairytastic and the crunch of the cookie is to die for
Unfortunately I've put on about 7 kilos since these have entered my life...
Totally worth it though!

Purchased in at IGA for $3.

Hudson
HudsonNortheast, VIC

My favorite block!

You are on a winner here Cadbury! I get these for Christmas and birthdays because I have made it clear this is my favorite. You are changing alot of your classics trying to reinvent yourself. Keep your mits off this one.

Nomi
NomiMelbourne

Fantastic - By far my fav block

My favorite Cadbury block hands down
I don't often like many things sweet, however I can eat a whole block in one sitting if I don't stop my self haha
I personally like.. no I LOVE the chewy cherry jellies and the little biscuit pieces, that aside even the chocolate it self tastes (IMHO) better than other blocks

Only con: Not enough cherries

Amazing!

Best Cadbury Bar ever. This bar has a couple various textures and packed full of taste.
Second to this is definitely Rocky Road.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

need this in uk

My girlfriend and I tried this bar in Thailand, and it was one of the best Cadbury bars ever, we were hoping it would be on sale in the UK when we got back,but no such luck.
The fruit jellies are just right in consistency and taste. Would recommend you try it and hope Cadbury keep it.

Maggie Stacie
Maggie StacieAustralia, Queensland

Love it

I love cadbury black forest. its taste is very nice. Also like my wife and baby. i will recommend to all my friends also.

Ani
AniSouth East Queensland, QLD

There is Nothing Like this block of chocolate!!!

B.E.A.utiful! So addictive, if you love chocolate and lollies together, this is the chocolate bar for you!!! Its Chewy, Crunchy and Smooth all at the same time. It leaves a lovely aftertaste in my mouth. Hope they keep making it for many years to come!!!

My favourite

Given that chocolate is generally to personal taste, this is just my opinion. This is my favourite Cadbury block. Crunchy and chewy and chocolatey. All good things. If you like Cadbury chocolate, red jellies and cookies you should try this (if you can find it). Great with a glass of milk.
A good combination of falvour and texture
It seems to have disappeared from the shelves :(

Carole Cusack
Carole Cusack

Black Forest is my favourite too, but has not been on sale in Australia for months. I was in New Zealand last week and it is still on sale there. Bring it back, please.

Best sh!t ever

This is the most delicious thing that has ever touched the human tongue and I just want to say thank you to where ever this dream came from which I am led to believe is a black forest somewhere in the dark, far distance. Anyway, I highly recommend this chocolate to anyway yet to find the meaning of life.
Chocolate, Jelly bits, everything
Absoulutely nothing

Paula89
Paula89AU

OK

The flavours in this chocolate block are nice, but like I said in the Cons section, the texture of the "cherry" bits puts me off a bit. It's not really a high class or fancy block of chocolate, if you want something a bit special make sure you try a different flavour.
It has a good flavour and is quite reasonably priced. It's a handy thing to have in the cupboard if you need a quick pick me up.
The little chewy bits. I was expecting something a little closer to actual cherries so I was a bit disappointed when I bit in and got little sweet tough bits stuck in my teeth.

craftymumma
craftymummaQLD, 4055

This is such a nice chocolate and one of my all time favourites. The chewy bits and the chocolate biscuit pieces are a match made in Heaven, well done to Cadbury's for this one! I'd recommend this to anyone.
When you bite into this chocolate, you get the gorgeous little chewy surprises which are unique to Cadbury's Black Forest. It is so yummy! An excellently priced product that gives maximum satisfaction.
There is nothing to dislike, other than the fact that it's highly fattening and really bad for you! You will also crave it after eating it, so that is a con if you don't have a big stash.

DarcysMum
DarcysMumAU

Perfection!

They have taken my three favourite trats and combined them! Chocolate, cookies & red jellies! Hmmm divine! They now come in bigger pieces!
fantastic combination of flavours.
Bigger pieces means the block disappears quicker....