Cadbury Caramello Koala

Cadbury Caramello Koala

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cadbury? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Radmila C.
Radmila C.Perth, WA

Won't buy cadbury products again

Purchased in September 2021.

Hannah
HannahHunter Region, NSW

Mistake?

I love caramelo koalas and we got my mum a bag for Mother’s Day. When she opened the bag to eat some we where shocked to find we had 11 and the 12th one of them was packaged incorrectly. We took an image which is attached below

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $2.30.

Josh
Josh

Bought pack last night 4 where white and tasted horrible I threw out the (non-white) ones it’s winter so?

I bought a pack from an iga and I ate a few and they really tasted horrible I noticed they where white some weren’t but it’s still unacceptable for a major confectionery company

Purchased in July 2019 at Iga frankston.

Julie
Julie

Love the Caramello Koala

Please keep making these I really enjoy them YUM buy them nearly every week they are delirious, I remember them as a child and still enjoy the flavour

Caramello Koalas.

Caramello Koalas taste really good! they have the nice thin layer of chocolate and inside it has really yummy caramel.

Product Perfection
Product PerfectionMelbourne

A great sweet treat!

Caramello Koala will always be an Icon, I love the taste and simply its caramel taste. My only issue is I feel they have gotten smaller throughout the years and the amount of caramel has been reduced. Overall i still think these are a great treat, Personally I like to buy the multibag pack so you get a few to enjoy. But it's definitely one of my fave Cadbury products.

De Quincey
De QuinceyMelbourne

Recipe change?

I used to inhale these chocolates happily! They were my favourite thing to buy. But recently the taste is all wrong. The caramel just tastes...dull. It's such a shame to see this happen to one of my favourite chocolates.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Mary
MarySydney

Recipe Changed?

It use to be so good. I loved them so much that I was almost addicted to them! Not sure what they have done. Whatever it is - it is awful. Occasionally eat them now and they always taste "off" (stale) and then I am left with a weird aftertaste. Size also gone down and price gone up. I would not mind if they were still good. But sadly they are not.

Had a severe allergic reaction to a caramello koala and Cadbury won't tell me what flavour is used

I am unhappy that I can't find out all the ingredients in it after having a very bad allergic reaction to it. After many phone calls with Cadbury I was told that whatever is listed as "flavour" is a trade secret and cannot be divulged.

Sue E
Sue EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the same as it used to be

Since they have shrunk 25% the ratio of chocolate to caramel has changed and as a result they do not taste the same. I am not buying them anymore and it has nothing to do with them being smaller for the price, it is because it is now an inferior product that I do not enjoy. Cadbury, stop doing this to your loyal customers. Reinstate the Caramello Koala back to its original size.

Price and size !!!

What has happened to the koalas?? They've shrunk in size by 25% and gone up in price !! This is a rip off! They were only a bite size before but hardly that now . It was my favourite treat and I have turned a number of people on to them but I feel we are being ripped off now !

Lemonaide
Lemonaide

Cadbury Caramello Koala falls into the same family group as Freddo Frog. Packaged and marketed mainly towards children, it is a delicious, well priced chocolate snack/reward for children, who love the colourful character on both the packaging and advertising. Yet despite the youthful appeal, Caramello Koala is a long-time favourite of adults also. The quality of Cadbury Milk Chocolate over the thick tasty caramel is a sure winner.
In my opinion, the best caramel chocolate on the market, in its price bracket.
The caramel can be very sticky and messy, particularly in the hands of children. Doesn't carry well as is easily squashed, so take care in packing it.

Evil_Santa
Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

These snack sized caramel filled chocolate koalas are great for every child or adult wanting a sweet and delicious treat. These cheap fantastic caramel filled koalas are so yumm! The bright packet and carefully designed Caramello Koalas are so delectable, luscious and pleasant. Great for parties, decorating cakes or just as a reward for your child or even yourself. I love the scrumptious taste of these snack sized caramel filled koalas. The distinctive and appealing package adds to the suspense when opening this mouthwatering snack sized treat. Great lusciously filled chocolate treay.
Great Koala shaped Chocolate filled with delicious Caramel.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

these caramello koalas are fabulous, they are a perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth and also they are a lovely light treat. They come in treat bags which is great for kids treats. They are full of sugar
these are one of my favourite little treats. I love the size of these, great for portion control. It has just enough to satify your sweet tooth. The choclate is very creamy and smooth, the caramello is lovely and light. they are sold in large packs of 15 or so which is great for kids treats
contains alot of sugar and fat.

justsaz
justsazAU

Bad

I'm not a huge fan of caramel but in combination with the chocolate, these do make a delightful snack from time to time.
These milk chocolates are filled with a smooth, velvety caramel.
As they have a caramel filling, they can get messy to eat so I would not recommend these for children.