Cadbury Dairy Milk

Cadbury Dairy Milk

Cheap and nasty just awful

Like I have for many, many years I bought a bar of Cadbury milk chocolate yesterday and I can’t believe how awful it tastes. Just like very very cheap waxy chocolate with an awful aftertaste. Will not be buying any more Cadbury from now on

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles.

gregy21a

gregy21aFar North Queensland, QLD

Cadburys no longer make tasty chocolate

Bought a Cadburys block from Coles for $3.60. Seemed a good price. But from now on I will pay more for a better brand that makes a chocolate that tastes the way Australians expect their chocolate to taste. Cadburys chocolate is not worth the bother of eating. No more.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $3.60.

Vile

Waxed taste, vile, nasty after taste. Well Cadburys what have you done? I will never ever buy your chocolate again absolutely disgraceful I have tasted better cheap chocolate this shouldn't have to be brought to your attention you should still be producing the finest quality chocolate you are known to produce not what your putting into your quality wrappers and fooling us with.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1.00.

Chocoholic

ChocoholicSydney, NSW

Plastic tasting chocolate

I have always been a Cadbury chocolate fan until I recently bought several boxes of Favourites for Christmas. They have an after taste that I can only liken to plastic. I did not enjoy them at all.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Disgusted

DisgustedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

Every year I look forward to my box of Cadbury Roses chocolates but how disappointed I am after tasting my Xmas treat tonight! Whoever made the inane, seriously damaging decision to change the recipe from Australia’s favourite chocolate to the current tasteless product has made an extremely bad mistake!

Purchased in December 2020 for $15.00.

Over false advertising

So over adds on tv saying they have a cup and a half of milk,this is not true as not many of your chocolates are even 200grams these days most are a lot smaller eg 175 or 180 grams for same price of bigger ones use to be 250grams,stop with the false advertising

Purchased in November 2020.

Kim

KimHobart, TAS

Disappointing

I hope one day that Cadbury will reproduce the original recipe, which was delicious and irresistible. The current product tastes like compound chocolate. Sad.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles.

Moonlight

MoonlightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aweful Taste

I've been a dedicated consumer of Cadbury chocolates my entire life, 50+ years, and wondered why it suddenly tasted so bad. Turns out the company has changed its recipe. Not impressed and will now be looking for substitutes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Troy C.

Troy C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cadbury Black Forest Chocolate, spoilt.

No-one wants healthy Chocolate! What's next, non-alcoholic Vodka!?!
Cadbury claiming it has retained the texture is true, but the flavour has gone. You'll get more satifaction eating a candle than Cadbury now. Major mistake Cadbury.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Chocolate coated sultanas

Usually can’t wait for the Cadbury chocolate coated sultanas to appear on the pre Xmas shelves! Bought some today......what the? They taste worse than the No Name brand!
Are they covered in compounded chocolate?????

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolies Mortdale for $7.00.

Bought out by American company, poor quality nowadays

Reduced cocoa butter, increased sugar. Not the same as it used to be. Will discontinue use

Purchased in October 2020 at BP Australia for $7.99.

Maria.s

Maria.s

What happened?

Why does ur chocolate taste like water? Quality has lost over cheap profitability

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

LadyMac

LadyMacSydney, NSW

Cadbury dairy milk hazelnut chocolate

not too long ago we used to buy a block of Cadbury dairy milk hazelnut chocolate and smashed through it as a family we couldn't even get past the first row due to the concentration of sugar in these blocks now we will never be buying it again... It tastes nothing like chocolate anymore you can see the cost cutting at work. Yuk!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $7.00.

AMG

AMGHunter Region, NSW

Chocolate coated sultanas and Chocolate coated Peanuts

Absolutely awful products. Cheap gritty imported "sultana" paste. No more plump Australian sultanas.
Chocolate peanuts are cheap little bitter
( skin on ) imported peanuts.
Profit's/Shareholders before consumers!

Purchased in September 2020 for $5.00.

Joanne

JoanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fathers day delivery

Paid to have dads gift delivered prior to Fathers Day and they told us it was delivered when it wasnt
Now being incredibly unhelpful and telling us its at Post Office. Dad is in 80 and had a stroke so cant drive and tried calling post office to make sure it is there and now been on hold 20 mins. ( must be off hook) other suppliers ive used arrange for a replacement but they have wiped their hands
Bear in mind it is also during covid so we cant even do anything

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.00.

garyleafe

garyleafe

Cadburys a distinctly flavoursome Australian icon has been reduced to Rubbish?

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

there trash

all their products are trash, their products are all bad

Zoe

Zoe

Glass empty

Cadbury company is nothing to be proud of.I refuse to buy any chocolate of theirs for years now.I stopped when they started to put palm oil in the chocolate.
When I was a kid the blocks were all 200 grams and now they are as low as 140! This is why they cannot say "A glass and a half of full cream dairy milk in every 200 gram block" anymore, but rather they now say "There's a glass and a half in everyone"!
I find the company has got very greedy as I noticed all the range have got smaller and smaller in weight and yet the prices have gone up.The original milky taste is not there anymore either!

Bring Back The old Cadbury

I brought a block of Peppermint Chocolate and after only 1 row i was like this taste horrible and threw it out . Brought another one and still the same . It is now made of cocoa and taste horrible . Pls Casbury bring back the old Peppermint

Purchased in July 2020 at IGA.

Phillip V.

Phillip V.Sydney, NSW

Unfair practises

I did a job for Cadbury and was underpaid, even after following up with them multiple times, and they refuse to do anything. I wouldn't want to deal with them. An unfair and hard to deal with company. I won't be purchasing their products in future.

Purchased for $35.00.

Harsh J.

Harsh J.asked

Did silk redvelvet has a milk and fermented smell in it?

Evie

Evieasked

Bring back the traditional Cadbury's Chocolate taste... original recipe please. You have spoilt the chocolate by changing it and adding weird ingredients/tastes that might be acceptable and loved by overseas folk, such as the American's but Aussie taste buds are not used to sickly sweet palm oil soaked and added oddments such as hazelnut oil etc in hazelnut chocolate. Yuck! I will NOT be buying Cadbury's again and would NEVER recommend it to any one.

Blob

Blobasked

I used to love Cadbury's Dairy Milk but something has gone horribly wrong. It tastes sickly, almost has a slimey feel
- its good really, I should eat less sugar and this is going to be easy to say goodbye to now. Shame though, does anyone know of a good replacement? In truth a Lego brick would be a good replacement for this garbage but is there anything more like the original product?

Krusty
Krusty

Blob,After all the rain we have had it should be pretty easy to mould together something for you from the sludge the down pour has stirred up,Seriously though has any one read any defence from any of Cadbury's representatives to explain our concerns regarding their product,They have TOO much of our money and no concern for how they got it.Cheer's Krusty.