Cadbury Dairy Milk

Cadbury Dairy Milk

See the Best Chocolates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ally2018

Ally2018Melbourne

Below 1 star

I brought the mint milk dark. I have no idea why they even put the word mint on the packet there was absolutely no mint flavour at all. I will never buy Cadbury again even the plain chocolate just has a texture of sugar granules. I think i will stick with frys mint chocolate omg amazing on and Aldi chocolate is thousands times better then Cadbury.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1.50.

Ho J.

Ho J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Does nt seem to taste like chocolate. Tastes that lingers on is a sweet sugury taste. No chocolate . Save your money and buy another brand Still have an awfull taste in mouth

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $2.80.

Ian

IanTenterfield

Give it a miss.

Purchased in September 2019.

Glen M

Glen MSydney, NSW

This product causes dental injury

Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar -POPCORN
This description assumes the buyer is purchasing "chocolate covered popcorn"
This isn't true!
I havn't done a biopsy of what occurs when you bite into this bar, but it's not all soft.
There beneath the chocolate and popcorn is a rock hard stone. Not sure if it is popcorn related or candy? Rest assured this landmine can dislodge a cavity, a crown or much worse.
Coles now sell this $2.00 product for 0.50c
A dentist visit to correct the damage eg: $500
You do the math of hypocrisy : Coles saying this product is "on sale"
Certainly not for the buyer.

rocketqueen

rocketqueenNortheast, VIC

Cadbury looses my vote. Yuk and so unethical.

Used to love Cadbury. Now its sugar and no cocoa taste. Not creamy just sickly. Plus Palm oil is now so unethical. Orangutans killed for forests of revolting palm oil. Change like Whittakers as they use minimum and tastes so much better. I cant eat Cadbury crap anymore even on special. So sad.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Would have given minus a star if possible

Ive loved Cadbury chocolate for years but I do not buy it any more and have even thrown it in in the bin if I get any it is so bad its Galaxy for me now. Also dont try to push the chopped almonds as a good thing since it was necessary as the bar is no longer thick enough to encase a whole one. BAD BAD BAD

Loyal consumer

Loyal consumerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never expected this . Who is responsible ?

All around me the world's spiralling out of control and now my all time favourite chocolate is longer the smooth creamy not too sweet indulgence that I could treat myself with . I will not be buying Cadburys or recommending it anymore .

Ex twistie lover

Ex twistie loverLaunceston, TAS

disappearing chocolate

just wondering how much Cadbury can reduce the size of their chocolate blocks and the size of the chocolates in their fun packs before we are buying empty packets!

Purchased at The Reject Shop for $2.50.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Poor cheap quality

Cadbury quality has gone downhill!! Curly Wurlies dont taste like they use to and are made in Poland!! Full size blocks are puny in size yet price remains the same. Seriously Cadbury how long are u going to last??

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.00.

Amanda T

Amanda T

Just bloody Awful!!

Cadbury is nothing more than tasteless Garbage. A lot of people are saying its " sickly sweet"- not sure where the sweet comes into it by the *sickly* chemicalised processed crap comes to mind. Cadbury used to have a chocolatey, creamy fresh taste to it. All it tastes like it's that its permanently passed the used by date and that's being polite! Cadbury Breakaway used to be the best years ago when cadbury was once good.

The new creations they sadly dream up is nothing more than utter trash. Vegemite one- oh my god what an utter failure plus the chip garbage. Quit while you can, no one is impressed. Your quality has been fed to the sharks @_@

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Greta

GretaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gross!

Haven't bought it for years. They ruined the recipe the minute they sold it to Anerica. All sugar and no cocoa. I felt like crying it is honestly sickly sweet with no real original Cadbury taste. All these new blocks they have brought out what a JOKE. I don't want CC's in my chocolate. Cadbury what a total sham. You destroyed what was once just beautiful. I'd jail you all if I could sad sad sad.

Purchased in January 2015 at Foodland.

lester s.

lester s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible!

it's just bland and horrible now If it's too expensive to make then put up the price don't make cheap rubbish like this that puts people off your products altogether

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.00.

Bilal

BilalSydney, NSW

Nasty sugary taste

I am so disappointed with milk chocolate i bought one from coles it was on special and ended up not being able to finish it because of the nasty taste. It used to be creamy and not too sweet, i think they changed the recipe for worse. I tried other one cadbury imported from ireland and it was beautiful.. what a shame

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Justine

JustineGreat Southern, WA

Why change the recipie

Why does this taste so different?? Yuck.
Also brought hubby a box of roses for father's day and eeeww. Liquid turkish delight was not nice and no one is going back to the box for seconds.

Purchased in August 2019 for $4.50.

Not worth the calories

Do not like the new recipe at all, has a horrible after taste and has tainted all my childhood memories of Cadbury’s chocolate. Will not be buying any Cadbury’s Easter eggs this year!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Grant

GrantGippsland, VIC

What has happened to Cadbury dairy milk chocolate?

I have noticed a distictive change in the taste of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate and i must say, not for the better. I've always loved Cadbury until they slipped in Palm oil some years ago. Cadbury saw the error of their ways and reverted to the tried and true receipe. It seams they are making changes again. Seriously, there is an old saying.... Don't try and fix something that's not broken!
By the way, i've just tried chocolate from Aldi and it's alright. I figure if i no longer like the Cadbury that's being dished up then i should look at alternatives.

I guess the CEO at Cadbury will still get the yearly bonus for saving money and increasing short term profits.....but for how long?

Purchased in August 2019 for $4.60.

Scott

ScottCentral West, NSW

Why change an old favourite

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $4.80.

Diamantina

DiamantinaNSW, 2830

absolutely bloody yuck

what the hell? why change recipe that worked? bought hazelnut chocolate bar went 2 eat it Im like what the hell did I buy? Hazelnut crunch.,.......should be called hazelnut crumbs!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where’s the nuts ?

Hazelnut hardly any in the block used to be loaded and yes the chocolates just not the same , a shame getting Darrell Lea now that has really improved in variety

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

NO GOOD

No good, I love chocolate and Cadbury’s have got it wrong. You changed it years ago and people stopped eating it, need to go back to the original recipe. Now eat Nestle. Change back or go broke. Andrew B

Purchased at Coles.

Evie

Evieasked

Bring back the traditional Cadbury's Chocolate taste... original recipe please. You have spoilt the chocolate by changing it and adding weird ingredients/tastes that might be acceptable and loved by overseas folk, such as the American's but Aussie taste buds are not used to sickly sweet palm oil soaked and added oddments such as hazelnut oil etc in hazelnut chocolate. Yuck! I will NOT be buying Cadbury's again and would NEVER recommend it to any one.

Blob

Blobasked

I used to love Cadbury's Dairy Milk but something has gone horribly wrong. It tastes sickly, almost has a slimey feel
- its good really, I should eat less sugar and this is going to be easy to say goodbye to now. Shame though, does anyone know of a good replacement? In truth a Lego brick would be a good replacement for this garbage but is there anything more like the original product?

Krusty
Krusty

Blob,After all the rain we have had it should be pretty easy to mould together something for you from the sludge the down pour has stirred up,Seriously though has any one read any defence from any of Cadbury's representatives to explain our concerns regarding their product,They have TOO much of our money and no concern for how they got it.Cheer's Krusty.

Pete

Peteasked

Are we ever going to see Cadbury bring back the old recipe?
Professor Sum De Miller would not be happy...

Paul Hogan
Paul Hogan

Unlikely, Prof Julius Sumner Miller must have taken the recipe to his grave !.

As I am not a company rep I can only answer as a consumer. I love Cadbury chocolate

shazs
shazs

I wish they would with all my heart, but Cadbury are dealing with this huge issue by simply denying that the recipe has changed - in other words their Customers mean absolutely nothing compared to the almighty Dollar. I so, so miss the original Cadbury Chocolate, there was nothing like it on this earth, and there never will be again. Take Care in this changed world of ours Pete, all the best.........

Get an answer from our members and Cadbury representatives

CategoryChocolates