Cadbury Dairy Milk

Cadbury Dairy Milk

1.5

Used to be good tastes crap due to vegetable fats and oils and downsizing of bars! NZ version tastes alot better!!!!!

Tastes like crap! Not like the old days when real milk was used and no vegetable fats!!!!! Absolute rubbish!!! Nestle better!!!;

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.00.

Luthor

LuthorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The suits in management and marketing have ruined it.

They used to make nice chocolate but the shiny finish, lack of chocolate... less than 30% now, and whatever else they put in it now, or don't put in it now, has made it awful. Same comments apply to Nestle as well so they must have the same idiots running the place. Cadbury have taken a good product and ruined it. Will not buy again. Would like to, happy to support Aussie products, but this is woeful. Sad.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Sara B

Sara BSouth East Queensland, QLD

cadbury

Read less sugar to make it healthier? Bring back the taste!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$4.99.

OUCH!

My teeth hurt from the sugar content!! It's pure sugar. Not even any "bits" in the black forest.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$4.00.

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cadbury Easter Eggs gave us all massive headaches

So disappointed with Cadbury that I went looking (and found all your reviews) to see if they have changed their formulas. My two kids and my husband and I got Cadbury bunnies and eggs for Easter however after eating just a couple of the small eggs we all got throbbing headaches. Not wanting to believe it was the chocolate I tried again the next day and ended up on the lounge with a Panadol. So sad as I’ve only ever liked Cadbury however won’t be buying anything Cadbury again for fear of copping that hectic headache again. Go back to your old recipes, people will pay more for better quality.

Purchased in March 2020.

Bring back old Cadbury hazelnut choc recipe

Please bring back the old recipe for Cadbury hazelnut choc, this new one is not nice at all, and not the reason people buy choc with nuts.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Amanda T

Amanda T

Inedible Junk!

The most horrible Chocolate out, just tasteless rubbish. Not worth 5c. By the way Easter is the 12th of April and all the Cadbury expiry dates are the 01/06/2020. So only 7 weeks until the crap expires yet they have the audacity to charge full prices!! Isn't this somewhat illegal??

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Tracy

Tracy

A bowl full of sugar!

Have always liked Cadbury chocolate but it's really not pleasant to eat anymore.

If I want to just eat something that tastes like sugar, I can do that cheaper by getting it out of my sugar bowl at home.

Big thumbs down for me Cadbury

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

stevewilliams2

stevewilliams2Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stuffed up

Cadbury now tastes like a cheap no name chocolate.
Please go back to your original recipe.We will no longer buy your brand.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Express.

Anamika

AnamikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cadbury the Company does not care two hoots

I agree with all the reviews I have read on Cadbury products. I was stupid enough to waste my time calling their Consumer Advisory Service on 1800 250 260 as their consultant Joey, informed me I was to blame for the quality of the chocolate as I had not stored it under 21 degress and I had the bar for two months.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Adam E.

Adam E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not good as before. Lost your flavor.

I stop buying cadbury for long time. Suddenly i felt to buy hazelnut cadbury. Open with feeling of wow. But the taste not the wow. Not many hazelnut as before. The nuts smelled of old oil. What happened to you guys? Soft plastic is not good as everyone knew. U changed to Soft plastic. The old design with paper wrap with gold aluminum was amazing but no more. Nothing is impressive from cadbury now.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

ladybird1

ladybird1AU

Absolute garbage

Why on Earth would you change a perfect formula for the tripe you now manufacture. Cadbury now sux.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Online order

I ordered a Cadbury Valentine's Day Gift box on 12/02/2020 for delivery on Valentine's Day being tomorrow. Even got an email stating/confirming will be despatch on the 13/02/2020 and delivery for 14/02/2020. My partner received his Valentine's Gift TODAY !!! which is not even Valentine's Day. Called 03 96762530 and was told to send emails... email sent 2 x with no reply. Cadbury ONLINE ruined my Valentine's Day surprise and I'm not HAPPY and felt disappointed.
Will not order anymore especially for special occasions as they will ruin the surprise !!!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$50.00.

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

FAIL - No more glass and a half of rich full cream milk

If you read the fine print, the glass and a half of rich full cream milk only applies to Cadbury chocolate of 200 grams or more. In case you didn't notice lately, Cadbury shrunk the so called family block from 200 grams to 180 grams to keep the price @ $5. Therefore, no more glass and a half and the emblem should be removed as its false advertising. By the way, the chocolate tastes like crap too.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Belinda K.

Belinda K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I would rate it zero if I could.

Has been a long time since I had any and was craving chocolate. Bought a block of Cadbury hazelnut. Hard to describe the taste somewhat bland but with after taste of something putrid. Not creamy like it used to be. Smells like well ... vomit is best description. I guess the recipe has changed because of Halal certification so you can keep your halal and your chocolate I won't waste my money ever again my waist will thank me. Very disappointing in my childhood favourite.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$5.00.

Tetesa

TetesaPerth, WA

What have you done

Chocolate tastes harsh and too sweet. Roses chocolates omg terrible. Where are all the great old favourites. Totally unrecognisable.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$15.00.

Matt

Matt

Cadbury are destroying my childhood memories.

Cadbury/Mondalez (the jerks) destroyed the Roses product and now they have destroyed the After Dinner Mint..... Market leaders that have abandoned amazing recipe's in favor of cheap & nasty, you have to wonder if it's deliberate internal sabotage to destroy the brand

Purchased in December 2019.

SOMAC

SOMACSydney Surrounds, NSW

Adverts for Cadbury Dairy Milk far overate its popularity because its not a classy chocolate at all

Far far too sugary and not enough pure cocoa which should be minimum 50%

Ned

NedIllawarra, NSW

Worst choc on the market

Have you notice that Cadbury is always on special at Coles & Woolies...every single week! They know that's the only way they can offload this terrible crap! They will never go back to original recipe! Which is sad! Not buying Cadbury anymore.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$3.00.

camille

camillePerth, WA

Cadbury's chocolate smells like a poopy toilet.

Cadbury's chocolate smells and tastes like sour milk. Also smells like dirty sweaty shoes and socks. It used to be amazing, in 1989 the recipe was changed and it was awful. It is so gross. Tastes like cocoa mixed with confectioners sugar and sour milk. It is revolting chocolate.

Harsh J.

Harsh J.asked

Did silk redvelvet has a milk and fermented smell in it?

Evie

Evieasked

Bring back the traditional Cadbury's Chocolate taste... original recipe please. You have spoilt the chocolate by changing it and adding weird ingredients/tastes that might be acceptable and loved by overseas folk, such as the American's but Aussie taste buds are not used to sickly sweet palm oil soaked and added oddments such as hazelnut oil etc in hazelnut chocolate. Yuck! I will NOT be buying Cadbury's again and would NEVER recommend it to any one.

Blob

Blobasked

I used to love Cadbury's Dairy Milk but something has gone horribly wrong. It tastes sickly, almost has a slimey feel
- its good really, I should eat less sugar and this is going to be easy to say goodbye to now. Shame though, does anyone know of a good replacement? In truth a Lego brick would be a good replacement for this garbage but is there anything more like the original product?

Krusty
Krusty

Blob,After all the rain we have had it should be pretty easy to mould together something for you from the sludge the down pour has stirred up,Seriously though has any one read any defence from any of Cadbury's representatives to explain our concerns regarding their product,They have TOO much of our money and no concern for how they got it.Cheer's Krusty.