Cadbury Hazelnut

Cadbury Hazelnut

See the Best Chocolates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michele…M

Michele…M

Not a fan of Cadburys Creamy Hazelnut

I thought I was buying an old favourite, didn't have my glasses on...wished I had.
I was looking forward to the satisfying taste and crunch of hazelnuts. Instead I got a mouthful of what tasted like granulated sugar...yuk too sweet. I could barely taste the hazelnuts and the chocolate wasn't nice.
Why did you ruin a good bar for the sake of change?
I won't buy this again, I'll move on to something new that says what it really is inside.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $2.20.

Shelley Lamb

Shelley LambPerth, WA

Totally dislike this. Sickly sweet. My family hates this. Why fix something that ain't broke? Whole hazelnut better.

Sickly sweet
No taste of hazelnut
No picking up the hazelnut that falls out and we all grab for...
No buying lots of bars anymore....
Dont change what people love.
Change isnt always for the better!!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Gayl Sutton

Gayl SuttonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

55gm bar is divine!

Absolutely love the 55gm bar with hazelnut pieces. The block with whole nuts comes second. Creamy hazelnut crunch is rather blah and I won't buy it again. 55gm bar is my choice

Purchased in June 2019 for $3.00.

Thelma

Thelma

Hazelnuts? what hazelnuts?

Have now started buying my hazelnut chocolate from my local Aldi store as the Cadbury one has the most pathetic little chips of hazelnuts in it. It has really gone downhill and when i complained to them they didn't even have the courtesy to respond!!! very poor product and poor customer service.

Kate

KateQueensland, 4557

My new old favourite.

I haven't bought this variety for years but when I couldn't find my favourite nut choccies in the supermarket I reached out for the Cadbury Hazelnut block for $3.50. Absolutely delicious. Full of chunky hazelnuts and the chocolate is smooth and creamy and not too sweet. This is now my preferred chocolate treat.

Dolores

DoloresNSW

Could live on this.

Anything chocolate and hazelnuts are a winner for me. This is my favourite Cadbury block! My idea of the best chocolate platter would be Cadbury Hazelnut and some Loackers chocolate biscuits.

Absolute rubbish

This is by far the worst milk chocolate available on the market don't waste your time or money on this rubbish product

Alexthegreat

AlexthegreatSydney, NSW

quality is down to hell !

used to be good but now has very excessive sugar, low coco and maybe 1% hazelnut !

Jenny Gray

Jenny Gray

Such a disappointment

Tfied again my 40 year old favourite, and knew why I buy a great chocolate not just sugar, low cocoa and so few hazelnuts!

Getting smaller and more expensive ai the same time

You should produce 100gm Chocolate Bars, just like all Swiss Chocolates. You should also reduce the Price then. Don't forget, your chocolate is nowhere near as good as Swiss Chocolate. I think that Cadbury Chocolate is totally overrated.

Around_Here

Around_HereAU

It used to be good....but then....

Reviewbacca
Reviewbacca

spot on

ChocoCon
ChocoCon

Cadbury should indicate on the wrapper "May contain traces of nuts" because thats all thats in it, a few random small traces not a a single whole hazelnut to be found???

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I dont buy these often because they are not my favourite type of nutty chocolate. They are yummy enough to eat and have just the right amount of crunch to them. I only buy these for the recipe, otherwise the taste doesnt appeal too much to me.
I buy these whenever I make a really tasty and rich slice which require these as part of the recipe. They are great to eat, and because these are so rich, I can only eat a square or two.
This is a unique taste, with the crunch of hazelnut, so some may not like it.