Pascall Chocolate Eclairs

Pascall Chocolate Eclairs

See the Best Confectioneries in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Now made in china

The nz version of pascall eclaires now taste disgusting product is now made in China and tastes awful nothing like it used to be won't buy again.

Not like they used to be.

they have changed the recipe and are now disgusting. The caramel becomes grainy and tastes like plastic. So sad and disappointed that one of my favourite candies has turned to crap

new eclairs taste like crap!!!

hi there don"t know what you have done to your chocolate eclairs but they now taste like crap!!!! , taste like plastic chemical absolutely horrible will never buy them again !!!

pjs

cadburys solution to there crap product ,heres a $5 voucher , now go away !! shame on you cadbury's

BobbieM

BobbieMBrisbane

Pascalls Caramel Eclairs lollies

This product should be immediately RECALLED - have just purchased 2 packets from Woolworths and they are tainted with a metal taste on the outside and do not taste right. Get them off the shelves before they make someone sick. Contact the ACCC.

Need the Original!!

No idea what your purchasing officer was thinking - BUT, why in heaven's name have they stopped sourcing the Original Pascal Eclairs? In fact, why are there no Eclairs on the shelves? The last batch that we managed to purchase, does NOT taste as good and the wrapping is extremely hard to remove, especially if you do not have strong hands.

Horrible

Pascal you scamed me. Bought from BigW. Spat it oit tasyed terrible. What happened to the original recipe. You should be ashamed to put your name on whay was once a great product. Eclairs you suck.

Tasted like pesticide

These are an Aussie fav. Just as previous review, bought them from Big W and I popped one shortly after and it tasted weird like pesticide... Looked at the packet and it said made in China.. Opened another and another and they all tastes the same... I can't believe it and am very disappointed.

Gwendoline

Gwendoline

These are now being made in China and taste foul

I bought a packet from BigW last week being so glad that they had come back on the market. They had a long use-by date. I ate one in my car in the carpark. It tasted disgusting. I returned it immediately (3 bags) and first I was told that food items could not be returned, then the manager overheard me and instructed I be given a full refund and the product be withdrawn from sale. She too had eaten one and was disgusted. I checked the packaging: Made in China.

Nice small size chewy eclair...

Why can you not get this product anymore in Coles or Woolworths? This is a good product that is pocket size when you want a sugar hit.

put them back

I love the toffee and the chocolate is the perfect combination please put back on the shelves their is not another to compare with them

Bring back the real ones

Honestly the real thing are fantastic but the woollies ones are awful( no offences intended)
But the saying of " if is not broken don't fix it or for that matter change it" stand well. Please
Bring back the real thing

Terrible

Just purchased a pack of Woolworths brand chocolate eclairs they are nothing like eclairs.The caramel is discusting & the chocolate tastes old & crumbly.

Have eclairs been discontinued?

As I have been to woolies and IGA and they both are no longer stocking your product. Eclairs are the only sweet I eat.
I also had problems with the change over in packaging, until I worked it out. All you do is squeeze one end and the sweet pops out at the other, easy! Much easier than the tires. Especially for people with arthritis.
It might help if you put instructions on the package

Nuggett2007

Nuggett2007Bundaberg, Queensland

Shocking

Absolutely discusting, should never have been changed,just because it's cheaper to make in china.what about the buyer?doesn't that count anymore. As for the wrappers you just cannot get them off.
Bad move on you pascall
Debbie

Made in China, no thanks

The original pascall eclairs had a delicious flavour and made in Australia, were one of my favourite childhood treats, they've never been the same since the packaging changed and they started making them in China, just bought a pack of woolies eclairs not great but made in Australia why can't pascall bring production back here?

What are you thinking Cadbury

Bought a pack of Pascal Eclairs last week (mid-August) - just terrible close to revolting!!
Then I read where they were made ... China!
Enough said & never purchasing again.
Why did you change the recipe?

Lokjaw

Lokjaw

Pascall has let us down.

Why keep changing what was a great product? For years we enjoyed Pascall Eclairs as a special treat. Please let us know when you return to the original product. Original recipe. Original packaging. We live in hope.

Wrappers

How disappointing to finally treat myself to my favourite chocolate only to find that I need a pair of scissors to open each individual lolly. Please let common sense prevail and admit defeat and return to the old method of wrapping these lollies.

This self enclosed wrapper thing

Purchased the eclairs today for my mother-in-law who resides in a nursing home. Luckily I opened bag for her to try some. It would have been impossible for her to open the stupidly enclosed sweets. Why change something that ain't broke. I even had trouble opening them, teeth helped. Now I've read they're made in China I'm seething. Never again.

RIP Chocolate Eclairs

Whilst on a road trip, felt like a little something sweet. The husband thought that Chocolate Eclairs would do the trick. After both eating a couple each we both decided that they were disgusting and not like the old eclairs. The chocolate filling, which I'm fairly certain is 0% actual chocolate, tastes vile and reminds me of Nutella, which I also hate. 0/10 would not purchase again.