Pascall Clinkers

Pascall Clinkers

Jen

JenHobart, TAS

Texture is wrong

The texture in the middle is chewy and hard. Nothing like what used to be my favourite. Please bring back the original recipe

Purchased in October 2020 for A$5.00.

Not happy

Bought a packet today in BigW and nearly all yellow a few pink and only 2 green also they are too hard and the taste is wrong don't think I'll be buying them any more

Purchased in October 2020 for A$2.00.

Rachy

RachyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taste has changed so disappointing

The clinkers have changed now they are in the new pascal packaging. (oct, 2020) don't know whats happened, 1. There were mostly green in the packet and 2. They taste artificial and left a bad after taste. So disappointed as these were my favourite go to night snack. :(

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.00.

Tracey.C

Tracey.CNewcastle

Clinkers aren’t clinkers

Bought a pack of clinkers to day to have while watching a movie. When biting into them there was no flavor. You couldn’t tell what colour they were by taste as they had no taste. Won’t be buying these again, so disappointed.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$4.50.

Christina G.

Christina G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Depressingly horrid

These clinkers are nowhere near the quality that they were five years ago. Thin tasteless chocolate, and the centres are not the same, they're very chewy and seemed almost stale. I was excited to have a clinker and now I don't think I will purchase them again. Sorry Cadbury, but you've lost me on these :(

Purchased in October 2020 for A$5.00.

Tarryn

TarrynPerth, WA

What’s with all the green?!

85% of the clinkers in the bag I purchased are green. Come on! Don’t you know that the pink ones are the best. Try filling the bag with 85% pink and see how many happy consumers you’ll have.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for A$3.50.

queenofsheba

queenofshebaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clinkers are so hard I broke my tooth

Saw that Aldi is selling the Cadbury Clinkers - yes disappointed in the increase in hardness of the centre - so much so that I broke a molar and had to pay $1750 for a crown. Only got half way through the packet. Too scared to finish them. Wont buy again as the centre is not crisp and splintery like it used to be - you need diamond tipped teeth to get through them. And wayyyy to many green - just make a packet of pink and you may sell more.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$3.50.

Lena

LenaMid North Coast, NSW

Clinkers

I bought a large packet of Clinkers and there was not one pink flavor in the packet. Mostly green.. come on dont advertise if you cant deliver....

Purchased in July 2020.

Annette

Annette

I'm so disappointed

I thought the packed looked different. After I had one I realised why. Nothing is right about these. The chocolate is all wrong, what little flavour there is, is horrid, and the texture is so hard it hurt my mouth to eat them. Very sad, goodbye clinkers

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$2.50.

Clinker disappointment

Just bought our favourite clinkers and couldnt believe how much they have changed and not for the better. The flavours are all so bland and the yellow, which is nearly white, nearly made me throw up. The chocoloate is just so wrong as well. What has happened?

Purchased in June 2019 for A$4.50.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Perth, WA

Would rather eat dead rats then the foul green clinkers.

Avoid. Might sue cadbury. Seriously. Do. Not. Buy. Avoid. Code red. Abort. Abort. Abort. Seriously, I've been sick for hours. Stomach is sore. Mouth dry and head throbbing. Abort. Abort.

Purchased in May 2019 at IGA for A$5.00.

Cadbury get the recipe right

Since Cadbury changed the Pascal packaging of clinkers, they've gone and spoiled the pink and green flavours completely. Won't be buying them again. No flavour whatsoever compared to the yummy Pascal recipe. Cadbury you've done it again!!!

Purchased in May 2019.

BOOETTE

BOOETTEPerth, WA

different recipe?

The center taste very artificial all of a sudden - especially the green ones. Considering they only sell 300g for $5 "on sale" these days, I will not be buying them again.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$5.00.

Dr Chicken McNugget

Dr Chicken McNuggetSunshine Coast

Not enough variety of colours and flavours

I think these taste great but I often find that the packet is mostly full of green clinkers. Now when we pay for 3 flavours we want 3 flavours, not 1 pink and the rest green.

What happened to orange clinkers?!

Cadbury needs to adjust the recipe, bring back the orange flavour and please invest in more pink for your packets. Thanks!

TheWarden

TheWarden

Pascall yes, Cadbury NO!!!!

Really miss my Pascall Clinkers, so sad they are gone....Cadbury have ruined them, the crispy centres not as tasty now bland, the Cadbury chocolate is boring if i want it i'll buy a block, stick to what you know Mr C.

What's with the pink clinker famine?

I love clinkers... was a mega fan... still teying to be.....but seriously... WHY so few pink in the pack? Everyone knows they are the best. Am sure they don't cost more to make... what gives????

They’ve changed!

Had Cadbury labeled clinkers the other day didn’t notice the company had changed from Pascals until I looked at pack again because both hubby and I thought the chocolate tastes all wrong! It’s too thick and not even smooth. Lollie in middle still good but I ended up scraping the chocolate off. Thank you Cadbury for your assistance in maintaining my waist line as I won’t be bothering with these any more.

Muscles

MusclesMelbourne

I enjoy searching for tastes to remain the same over years

I enjoy clinkers and taste them often to check if the taste and size and value remain the same over time.

pascall clinkers is my favourite.

It tasty and crunchy and nice color flavors that I like to choose and guess what color inside before eat to find out is fun. It a shame it gone.