Pascall Clinkers

Pascall Clinkers

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pascall? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

NandK
NandK

Revolting new flavours

I haven't had Clinkers in ages and bought a bag. The new flavours are revolting. The pink - which was strawberry now tastes nothing like strawberry. The rest of the bag will be going in the bin.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Disappointed

I haven’t had Clinkers for 5 years and bought a packet today. The recipe has totally changed. The chocolate is the same but the centres taste awful. Not buying again.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $5.

Hard pieces throughout

I purchased a pack of clinkers and they had very hard pieces through some of the clinkers .. I’ve contacted support some time ago and was told sorry and we will send you a complimentary voucher .. never received it .. bit disappointed

• Incentivised Review No

We are being ripped off.

I am very disappointed in this product. Out of the 3 flavours, to me the pink one is the nicest, but I consistently find that it is lucky to make up 20% of the packet. I have now stopped bying them.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.

Ozijan
OzijanPerth, WA

Tough clinkers

Broken tooth upset. Used to love them, but I just commented to my son that clinkers were really hard and tough this time, I usually love them. My son tried one and next thing he's showing me his broken tooth.. Damm

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.

Chantel
Chantel South East Queensland, QLD

Bad bunch

Bought a packet from my local drakes and they were all chewy on the inside making it almost unbearable to eat. Sad because I usually love and enjoy the clinkers.

Purchased in .

Prue B.
Prue B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yummo

Clinkers taste the same as they always did to me. Just noticed they have changed their packaging back to the original yellow packet. All flavours are yummy so it doesn’t matter how many I get of each colour in a bag-yummo!

Purchased in for $2.50.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ang kelly
Ang kellyWimmera, VIC

Why do you have green clinkers

Green clinkers are awful
Why don’t we have orange clinkers
Yellow and pink are amazing but green are awful and disappointing and just gross
Orange would be so refreshing and yummy

Tracey
Tracey South East Queensland, QLD

Back to tasting like a Clinker

Congratulations Cadbury. You have Clinkers recipe correct! They taste like the original Pascall Clinkers. Crunchy splinter centres, I can taste all 3 flavours and the right amount of chocolate covering.

Jen
JenHobart, TAS

Texture is wrong

The texture in the middle is chewy and hard. Nothing like what used to be my favourite. Please bring back the original recipe

Not happy

Bought a packet today in BigW and nearly all yellow a few pink and only 2 green also they are too hard and the taste is wrong don't think I'll be buying them any more

Purchased in for $2.

Rachy
RachyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taste has changed so disappointing

The clinkers have changed now they are in the new pascal packaging. (oct, 2020) don't know whats happened, 1. There were mostly green in the packet and 2. They taste artificial and left a bad after taste. So disappointed as these were my favourite go to night snack. :(

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $5.

Tracey.C
Tracey.CNewcastle

Clinkers aren’t clinkers

Bought a pack of clinkers to day to have while watching a movie. When biting into them there was no flavor. You couldn’t tell what colour they were by taste as they had no taste. Won’t be buying these again, so disappointed.

Purchased in at Coles for $4.50.

Christina G.
Christina G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Depressingly horrid

These clinkers are nowhere near the quality that they were five years ago. Thin tasteless chocolate, and the centres are not the same, they're very chewy and seemed almost stale. I was excited to have a clinker and now I don't think I will purchase them again. Sorry Cadbury, but you've lost me on these :(

Tarryn
TarrynPerth, WA

What’s with all the green?!

85% of the clinkers in the bag I purchased are green. Come on! Don’t you know that the pink ones are the best. Try filling the bag with 85% pink and see how many happy consumers you’ll have.

Purchased in at ALDI for $3.50.