Cadbury Roses Boxed

Cadbury Roses Boxed

1.3 from 1,133 reviews

See the Best Chocolates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

krissyg

krissygGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful

Big disappointment! Always buy Roses for Christmas but won't be this year.
Was given a tin yesterday for a gift and so different.
Awful flavours. Awful wrapping. Not chocolates at all really.
Everyone around the lunch table had the same opinion - not one person liked them anymore.
Will not be buying again.

Ros

RosDarling Downs, QLD

cadbury roses chocolate 450g

I recently bought a box of cadbury roses chocolates 450g. was very disappointed. they are all different, not much filling, alot smaller. Will not be wasting money to ever buy another box. I grew up with these but no more

Purchased in November 2019 at woolworths Highfields for $7.98.

sooooo disappointing

i luv cadburys but i shall never be buying the 'new'roses again. obviously, there is no comparison to the quality of the original roses with lovely hazlenuts included. why do so many companies resort to changing true and tested products for inferior crap? obviously, it is cost cutting. sooo diasppointing

Purchased in August 2019.

Lyni

LyniSouthwest, VIC

Quality street for me now

Cannot believe the quality of roses chocolates
Will never purchase them again . What a great opportunity for someone else to do a lovely fruity chocolate .

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $20.00.

Ally2018

Ally2018Melbourne

Do NOT BUY

Roses arent what they use to be. All the centres have been changed and taste horrible. I dont know why companies change something that was amazing to something so foul. PLEASE do not purchase this product you will be looking for a refund like I did

Purchased in July 2019 for $9.00.

Disappointing

Very disappointed. Horrible texture and flavours. Wont by Roses again unless it returns to the old recipes. Shame.

Purchased in October 2019.

Jenny C.

Jenny C.Sydney, NSW

An Old Favourite destroyed !

Bought a large box of Roses for the after dinner pass around to a group of 14 people. They were terrible. Flavours are shocking, they don't taste nice at all, and all the old favourite centres are gone. They are not worth eating. Not one person liked these 'new' Roses! I used to love to buy, or get given, a box of Roses chocolates.... but not any more. I won't buy these again unless the 'Old Roses' comes back to life.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

J m

J mPerth, WA

These suck now

Brought some for myself unaware of the changes , I used to think of these as premium now they suck.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Mel

MelHunter Region, NSW

One of the biggest mistakes in the history of Cadbury.

Quick change it back before it's too late!!! The reviews & complaints you've been receiving say it all. I miss my fav peppermint creme. Thankyou very much, NO Thankyou very much

Purchased in October 2019.

Serena

SerenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Stars! What a total disappointment

After enjoying Roses for years something that never changes, what has happened? Bought a box to take to my mum for a little surprise visit and what a disappointment all round by the whole family. The chocolate are nothing like they used to be. Odd fillings all crunchy. Nothing was the same....Sadly will not be buying again

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Horrible

Wish I was unable to give a star the Rose's chocolates are horrible. Why would you change the classic Rose's chocolate. I was really looking forward to sitting down enjoying a chocolate very disappointed.I will never buy these again.

Purchased in September 2019 for $7.50.

Victor

VictorHobart, TAS

Bad change.

The change from the old beautiful product to the hard centre new model is just no good. I loved the old style. New style is pedestrian. Please consider returning to the old recipe.

Purchased in September 2019 for $7.50.

Karen

KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

When it isn't broken, don't try to fix it!

After being a Cadbury roses fan for more than 30 years, my daughter bought me a box of Roses chocolates for my birthday on Monday. What happened to the original flavours? The Strawberry Creme! The Classic Fudge! The Hazelnut Whirl! The original Peppermint Creme! These new flavours are terrible! Even the wrappers are horrible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back to the original flavours as I won't be buying these ones ever again!

Purchased in September 2019.

Cburke

CburkeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How disappointing!

Have grown up with Roses chocolates. Have been loyal for years. NO LONGER. What has happened to the taste and quality of the chocolates?
Will not be purchasing Roses chocolate in future.

Purchased in September 2019 at Roxburgh Park for $10.00.

Mama

MamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

one of my lovely staff just gave me a box of roses to say thank you. I have just tried some and I am shocked by the taste and unusual texture of the chocolate they are not the same so disappointed. :(

Purchased in September 2019.

Justine

JustineGreat Southern, WA

New Range of Cadbury Roses

The changes to the traditional Roses range are yuck. Over sweet, horrible. Won't be buying again. Roses were a good gift but not any more. I have not met anyone who likes the new range.

Purchased in August 2019 at IGA for $5.00.

tom

tomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Told my wife ' never ever buy Cadbury's Roses again

My wife gave me a 450g. box of roses for father's day. The flavours were sickening to say the least. Hard to believe a once great company could peddle this tripe. If someone's trying to diet I would suggest buying them a box of Cadbury roses. Seriously any other brand is better, they are rubbish.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

The change in product has turned us off purchasing ROSES CHOCOLATES

Since you have changed the taste and quality of Roses chocolates I have declined to purchase same. We were large consumers of the product as we took 15 boxes overseas for relatives as gifts. It was not unusual to consume a box in one evening when playing cards with friends. Hard to give it even 1 star

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $15.50.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No thank you for you

I wanted to say thanks to my wife for doing the dishes and being my missus so I bought her some Cadbury roses. She said they sucked compared to how they used to be. I am more a Lindt 85 per cent type so these types of chocolates always seem too sweet.

Purchased in August 2019.

Tammy

TammyRichmond

Awful, terrible changes, never buying again

I bought a large box with my online shopping and just opened it. Oh my god! My favourite the strawberry cream is gone. The new flavours and wrappers are terrible.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Online.

Narelle

Narelleasked

Why won't any cadbury representatives answer any of the above questions? I imagine it is due to embarrassment to be associated with any company be it either kraft, mondelez or cadbury who would pull such a rotten swifty on loyal customers (up until now that is, many customers have now gone).

jetsetter
jetsetter

If not answering I hope that somebody from Cadbury is at least reading these reviews and taking notice of them

David Taylor

David Taylorasked

Why have you changed the Roses formulae?

MacDonalds won’t change the Big Mac... Coca Cola tried it and quickly reversed it. There smart. Your not .

Deb F
Deb F

They closed the NZ factory that made Roses. The twist wrapping machine has been scrapped. They're now made in Australia by a contractor. Hence no more twist wrappers. The factory that makes and packs them now uses the continuous sleeve wrapper.

Peter E.

Peter E.asked

Why have you changed Roses. No more Cadbury products for us!!!

Get an answer from our members and Cadbury representatives

CategoryChocolates