Cadbury Roses Boxed

Cadbury Roses Boxed

Jojo

JojoSouth East Queensland, QLD

WTH Cadbury WTH!

Purchased in February 2021.

Totally disappointed!

Every flavour I used to enjoy is now gone... went to Google to find out why.. it seems your response of "it's what the customers wanted" might be a tad wrong!

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $25.00.

Bring back the old style Roses with the yummy fillings.

Bought the 620g Limited Edition tin by Sarah Hankinson for our yearly treat just before Christmas. Husband hates them, asks why did they change the old style Roses? Have to agree with him 100% these new style chocolates just not up to standard. Very disappointing and will never buy again.

Purchased in December 2020 at New World Levin NZ.

Disappointing

I received a big tin of these chocolates as a gift. I hadn't eaten Roses chocolates for a number of years and was quite excited as I remember them as been very delicious. What a disappointment, what has happened to the lovely strawberry flavoured ones, the orange ones or even the mint ones. They all seem to have crunchy bits in them and more or less taste the same. The only nice one is the Turkish Delight. I will not be buying these ever again for a gift for someone.

Absolute junk

I refuse to buy them and getting these as a gift is so depressing knowing how awful the contents are. Sugary junk they all taste the same and is a total insult to the consumer. They are nothing like they were 15-20 years do not purchase these under any circumstances.

Purchased in January 2021.

Steve

My god these are disgusting! Why put rice bubbles? Ran out of rocks?

Bring back the traditional and old school cadbury.
Your chocolate now is GARBAGE! Total Garbage!
Whatever happened to Cadbury?
Wont even buy your tiny blocks of overpriced crap now.
Whos smart idea was it to put rice bubbles and chunks of rubbish.
The chocolate used to taste LIKE ROSES FFS
Stupid americans.
Wont be buying anything from Cadbury or associates!

Greta

GretaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

0 Stars

Just gross. Revolting infact. Sell it to the Yanks and it becomes a wheelbarrow of sugar. VILE!
Sickly sweet and no cocoa just awful. Sad and angry. Sell Cadbury back to us because the Yanks ruin everything.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jo_T

Jo_TBrisbane

Who changed the recipe ??

Very disappointed and the chocolates are less than best. Was given a pack for Xmas and binned half of then. We all use to distinguish the flavour of the chocolates from the wrappers... Epic Fail!!! ☹️☹️
It’s very heartbreaking to write this review :(

Claude

ClaudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bring back the old Roses!

Everybody’s fave strawb creme is gone, my personal fave fudge is gone. My 2nd fave peppermint is boring and gritty. Half the box almost has one flavour and texture. Sad

Terrible and unnecessary changes

The changes to Cadbury roses is disappointing. If it ain’t broke!!! No strawberry, crunchy peppermint! Terrible! I’m still reeling from the 1998 removal of the orange cream but still enjoyed other flavours. Now the whole box is just sad.

Not the same at all

Purchased in December 2020 at Hear For Less for $3.50.

Bree

BreeTasmania

This WAS the perfect added extra to put with gifts

I would have to say Roses chocolates was the my favourite chocolate gift for giving and receiving. This christmas was a complete disappoint. Most of the varieties have been changed. WHY?? Not going to waste my money any more not my first choice any more

Upset about the changes.

I was so pleased when I received boxed and tinned Cadbury chocs for Christmas 2020 because they used to be my absolute favourite. But, I was quickly disappointed because they were not what I expected!! What has happened to the soft centres of strawberry and peppermint and the nut whirl etc that I used to love? I really do not like the new versions and have put them out for everyone else to eat!!
Bring back the original please.

Kaylene J.

Kaylene J.South East Queensland, QLD

Cadbury Fail

Cadbury should be ashamed. Very little variety and just generally not nice. Two caramels, two hazelnuts, no orange, no strawberry, no whole nuts and a very poor excuse for peppermint.

John

JohnSouth Australia

Uses to love roses chocolates but not anymore

Had a box of rose chocolates for Xmas and ate partly what I thought were my favorites but left the rest, and my daughter did the same and said they were disgusting which I absolutely agree with her and want be buying them again, they will have to advertise with the originals before I buy or accept them again. Loved my soft orange, strawberry etc. soft centers

Kay D.

Kay D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shame on Cadburys foe ruining a good box of chocolates

I received a box of Cadburys Roses for Christmas. I adored the Turkish Delight but to my horror it was just a small amount of some syrup surrounded by a small block of chocolate. The wrappers are not as exciting as twisting the ends to get the delicious treat. No hard toffees, hazel nuts, or any of the old favourites. Why change a good product with inferior. Shame on you Cadburys

Purchased in December 2020.

Turned cheap and nasty, just like the cream egg..

It was said that the changes were made due to public response..but why listen to people who did not like them? They have been made cheaper and nastier just like the cream egg. No one I know buys them anymore and I would just give them away if I recieved them a a gift. Dropped the ball their Cadbury!

Debra

DebraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cadbury Roses

Receive a box of Cadbury Roses for Christmas and was so disappointed. All my favourites are gone. Hazelnut Swirl, strawberry cream and peppermint cream. New flavours are dreadful. Won't buy them again

So, so disappointed. Why? Bring old ones back

I have always loved old fashioned Roses chocolates, especially the fondants like strawberry and peppermint. Now they just taste ordinary, awful actually. I will never buy them again ever. Sad.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Warehouse for $5.00.

Ross W.

Ross W.South East Queensland, QLD

Somebody must like them - but who ?

Changes due to "customer preferences" is a great line. Who can forget an Australian brewery arguing that, in the 90s, when it reduced the size of its` bottles. Presumably Cadbury did a lot of research beforehand so maybe the large number of people that buy them as gifts and don`t really eat them are keeping sales revenue at acceptable levels, otherwise there would be a back down and apology.

Barb N.

Barb N.asked

Can you please bring back the original roses. Loved them bought them constantly in the large tins and took them to work and shared. Haven't bought the new ones since I tried the new ones. Hate them. Also buy less of the blocks of chocolate now cause the sizes are constantly dropping but the price is always increasing.

Steve

They dont give a crap anymore, cadbury has been bought by idiots. Downsize products, hike up the prices and screw the consumer. Gotta fatten the glutton rich american owners back pockets.
Probably go for a goverment bailout when they run it into the ground.

Dianne H

Dianne Hasked

Why are the new Roses that are so unpopular still being made? Your sales would go through the roof if you changed back to the delicious originals!

Annie L.
Annie L.

I used to love Roses chocolates but won’t ever buy them again. I used to love the creamy centre but hate the ones they have now Booooo to Cadbury

Squizz

Squizzasked

Surely changing roses is a mistake. The decreased sales must reflect this. Why do you persist in marketing this woeful product? Nobody likes them.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Its a corporate tax write off. That way they can funnel the funds offshore without attracting ATO suspicion.

Trav