Cadbury Roses Boxed

Cadbury Roses Boxed

1.3 from 1,240 reviews

Wth Cadbury Roses.!!

Never have I regretted buying a Cadbury product until now. Never has a box of Cadbury Roses chocolates lastest more then a week in my house. Why are almost all the different chocolates all gritty?? What happened to strawberry cream?? Very very surprised and even more disappointed. Bring back ALL the originals PLEASE

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $7.50.

mohamed

mohamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cadbury ROSES disappointment

What have you done!!!
I will never purchase this crap again waist off money no one likes them anymore ,we threw away most of the box.
Bring back the original.

Purchased at Coles for $12.00.

john morgan

john morganSouth East Queensland, QLD

roses chocolates a big step backwards

These used to be good chocolates but not anymore, how on earth they could put these out as a quality box of chocolates is beyond me,I used to buy these as a gift to people.But not anymore,it would be an insult now.What were these people at cadburys thinking when they decided to change the reciepe and put out this junk.I Won`t be buying any more roses.

Purchased in February 2020.

Changed - not for the better

It's so unfortunate that Cadbury changed roses chocolates. They are genuinely rubbish now with nothing special about them - they were once my favourite go to gift but I won't buy them again now.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $7.19.

Taste terrible

Roses used to be really good and a go-to gift.

Purchased at Coles Online.

Cadbury Roses Boxed chocolates

I just bought a box of roses chocolates. Very disappointing, I will never buy these chocolates again. On another note Cadbury bring back your original chocolate recipe, your chocolate tastes like cheap Easter egg chocolate.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Got a box for Christmas and didn't recognize any of them. Used to love the Mint Cream but now it's gritty and awful. Would never bother with Roses again now. Look and taste cheap and nasty.

Mon

MonPerth, WA

Disappointed

Was gifted a box by my grandparents. I didn't know the flavours changed and tucked into peppermint. What a shock. I was revolted. Decided to look for strawberry to wash the flavour out. Where are the strawberry? Nowhere to be seen! This is very disappointing. Maybe my kid will eat them, because I can't.

Purchased in January 2020.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Why bother making rubbish.

Absolutely awful. What has happened to making a quality product??? Why bother producing a cheap and awful chocolate. Will never buy again. Thank goodness I didnt open for visiors or give as a gift.Horrible centres,tatty wrappersm awful flavours.

Robert R.

Robert R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taste like crap

They taste cheap and the peppermint cream now taste like crap gone is the mint cream centre, Cadbury you sux butt

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Squizz

SquizzSydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish

I loved the originals, they were a decadent treat and a quality chocolate I would buy often. They changed the recipe and now they are complete rubbish. Will never buy them again. They have clutched defeat from the claws of victory with this woeful creation.

aristideau

aristideauSouthwest, VIC

I really hope this is a marketing ploy

Another taste icon disappears

Cadbury roses chocolates used to be a favourite. I loved the strawberry cream the best. Now I don’t like the taste of any of them. The chocolate has an awful taste and instead of being creamy they are gritty. Even the wrappers are not as good. Such a disappointment. I won’t be buying them anymore. Why change something that was good?

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not like they used to be.

First time trying the new boxed Roses. New wrappings. The overall flavours are sweeter and less chocolatey. I really don’t like. Will switch to Lindt I think! These were a Christmas gift.

Michelle

MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not all roses at all

Not enjoyable at all cheap and nasty tasting won’t buy again

Purchased in December 2019 for $7.50.

Chris

ChrisNortheast, VIC

Not happy

Recipe has changed
Chocolates are awful
So disappointing to open the tin and my favourites weren’t there

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Disappointing

As others have said, they now taste cheap and aren’t enjoyable. The flavours have changed and I won’t be buying them again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Not impressed

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $14.00.

Liv

LivSydney, NSW

So disappointing Cadbury.

I expected the usual flavours like orange, strawberry and peppermint cream, but the only familiar flavour was Turkish delight. I hate the crunchy bits and the same boring regular shape they all come in. If you want to change these iconic chocolates after all these years add dark chocolate to your variety. I was very happy at first to get a large tin of these chocolates for Christmas, but I've still got them and I can't get rid of them. Even my husband doesn't enjoy eating them anymore.

Fran C.

Fran C.

disgusting

I received a box of roses for Christmas. I don't like them because Cadbury destroyed the original. Nevertheless, I put them on the table for guests in case other people liked them. No one did. Now I have a full box of disgusting cheap tasting chocolates nobody likes. What a miserable comedown for an iconic Australian brand. I tried the hazelnut chip and it just left an awful aftertaste. In fact lots of Cadbury's chocolate tastes pretty cheap now. Sad

Squizz

Squizzasked

Surely changing roses is a mistake. The decreased sales must reflect this. Why do you persist in marketing this woeful product? Nobody likes them.

Buttns

Buttnsasked

Im going to say this and I don’t care what I get back. I’m a kiwi. The Cadbury factory in Dunedin NZ used to make the chocolates. Now they’ve closed down. Since Aussie now makes Cadbury, they taste like crap. Sorry. But I don’t care they taste like crap. You’ve ruined a classic box that didn’t need to be changed. The one flavour I loved is now gone. I’ve tried every single flavour of the new box. No way will I ever buy these again. Whittaker’s chocolate, Lindt, quality chocolates, Farrero, and even kinder chocolate have by far surpassed you big time. They make the better product. All of them. So Cadbury, what are you gonna do about that? Because, in my opinion and by looks, most others too, they have all beaten you immensely in this competition

Rehnuma R.

Rehnuma R.asked

if the cadbury roses chocolates are suitable for vegetarian and do not contain Alcohol in flavour?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Ask them

Get an answer from our members and Cadbury representatives