• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Greenman

GreenmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product but should supply more cleaning gel

Great product sometimes hard to contact Caesarstone we installed empire white which was new and pricey not as user friendly as we thought, and marks easy but we are getting used to it

Great product

It’s easy to clean and looks new no matter how long you have it. Love the finish. A very impressive product. There are plenty of colours to choose that would suit any interiors.

Vincent Tan

Vincent TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caesarstine benchtop

Easy to clean with light detergent. Very Durable . Stains are easily wipe off.Spray on cream cleanser made the Benchtop shine and clean. Alway looks beautiful and elegant. Will recommend to friends.

Karas

KarasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caesarstone

I had a query about my stone benches and I thought they were Caesar stone. Turns out it was a different brand but they helped me anyway! Fantastic service. Would recommend

Vanessa

Vanessa Perth, WA

New house

We have just built a new house and went with Caesarstone for the kitchen and bathrooms. So very easy to clean which is what I like and always looks beautiful.

Danny Dale

Danny DaleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product looks great

Easy to maintain and clean
Very durable doesn’t mark doesn’t show any scratches. Stains such as beetroot are removed easily. Installation was quick and the service people were very helpful. Would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone else

Sunny

Sunny Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent products!

The spray and cream cleanser made benchtops so clean and streak-free.
Was so impressed by the prompt response and delivery time for the products! Great tips on care and maintenance too!!

D_RQ_1956

D_RQ_1956Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Kitchen Top

We have recently had Farquar Kitchens install a new kitchen with a Caesar Stone top and it is brilliant. The top looks beautiful and has added a new dimension to the look of out house. The installation was expertly done and we had great feedback from Caesar Stone as after sales support. Thanks for the experience I would not hesitate to recommend your product. Regards Dom & Ruth Quagliarella

Trevor

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Benchtops and S[plashback

Caesarstone benchtops and splashback certainly add a touch of class to our townhouse kitchen
Have been using the new kitchen for 9 months and found Caesarstone to be very functional in everyday use
Provided the recommended care is taken cleaning is simple - on registering our product a care pack was promptly provided by Caesarstone

Boxhead

BoxheadSydney, NSW

Love it

We got a very speckled pattern so it would always looks clean, even before wiping it over. It is so easy to clean, a quick wipe over with a wet cloth.

Sonia

Sonia

Avoid choosing the very porous ‘Fresh Concrete’ if you can.

Despite the product being professionally installed and in great condition when my house was handed over, the ‘Fresh Concrete option is porous, takes in a lot of colour from food and liquid, and stains incredibly easily. Not a practical choice for a kitchen. I’ll invest in sealing it if it’s an option. Crème cleanser doesn’t remove the stubborn stains (like tea or watermelon juice) neither do the Caesarstone brand products. However, I’ve found ‘Exit Mould’ gets all the stains out which is a relief. When clean, the product looks beautiful in the kitchen.

Michael Moore

Michael MooreIllawarra, NSW

Kitchen Benchtop Looks Fantastic (installed by Macarthur Marble & Granite)

Our new kitchen was professionally installed and looks fantastic. We choose Georgian Bluffs and love the subtle veins in the stone and this matches well with the satin white cupboards.

priyanka p.

priyanka p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Adds Value to the home and kitchen

Our Kitchen really looks beautiful because of the matching bench top from Caesarstone. We got good compliments from friends and family about the colour of the bench top used which is amazing.

Kevin

Kevin

Great product

We had Caesarstone Bianca Drift bench tops with matching splash backs installed in our new kitchen. We initially went to Arciuli in St Mary's to look at stone samples and then went to the Caesa Stone Show Room in Alexandria to see the samples we were interested in, in full size slabs. The Caesar Stone Bianca Drift bench tops and splash backs were installed by Archiuli, on the high gloss Dulux Natural White Poly finish kitchen manufactured and installed by Blue Mountains Kitchens. The whole kitchen looks fabulous and we are very pleased with the final outcome. Blue Mountains Kitchens and Archiuli did a great job. The Caesa Stone looks stunning and is easy to clean.

Heather L.

Heather L.

Beautiful benchtop

I had a caesarstone benchtop installed in my new kitchen. I chose the empire white colour and it looks very expressive. I found that it is easy to keep clean by wiping with a microfibre cloth and if there are stains I have removed them using the products in the care pack supplied by Caesarstone.

Mahesh

MaheshSydney, NSW

Good product..

This is a very good product.. require very little attention and easy to maintain, need low maintenance. no stains, no metal marks. Due to non-porous surface, it won’t harbour most of microorganisms from spills.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

I love it

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful benchtop

Great product. Easy to clean but as I chose a white colour it does absorb colours and has to be cleaned off straightaway with special cleaning products. I like the clean line look and so happy with my new kitchen. On registering the benchtop I received an after care pack which has products to use to clean the benchtop and advise on keeping your new benchtop sparkling.

Parth

ParthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The stone is perfect. Excellent finish.

We have used fresh concrete. The stone looks great and has a nice texture to it.

From the maintenance to point, have started to notice a few spots from glasses etc. these spot do not go away with the recommended cleaning products.

Overall very good looking stone; Fresh Concrete. Maintenance point of view, we have to be careful using it

Just Beautiful!!!!

Completes my kitchen and bathroom benchtops beautifully. Easy to clean and they look great. I was hesitant at first choosing white but I’m so glad I did. Very happy customer!!!