Caesarstone

Caesarstone

See the Best Home Improvement in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vhart

VhartSouthwest, VIC

BAD BAD BAD look for better product

Sleek concrete ceasarstone - AVOID - can’t stand the marking - never ever looks clean - I’m not a person who want to spend extra time cleaning and with this bench top it’s a nightmare- can’t walk passed it without having to wipe - and then dry - even the cleaner they give with the bench leaves spray drops - spoilt my whole house pride - DONOT every buy

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

yellowing caesarstone osprey

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Do your research

Install Fresh Concrete caesarstone to the tune of $10k and have nothing but streaks and watermarks. Appalling product that is obviously so bad, when you call caesarstone the phone operator said “oh is it fresh concrete” when I said I was having issues...

This is a porous product. Don’t but it. Going through warranty process now but reading all the dramas on here, don’t like our chances

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Sample in showrooms very different to delivered product

‘London Grey an eloquent opaque light grey with soft charcoal veins.’

My bench top and the sample from the showroom are distinctly different in color and lack of veining.

Caesarstone tells me they are the same. I remain dissatisfied and unconvinced.

Jenny DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raw Concrete

Neet W.

Neet W.Illawarra, NSW

Would never use again

We spent big bucks on our Ocean Foam benchtop including waterfall edges. What a huge waste of money it turned out to be. We have terrible brown discolouration along a huge proportion of it. A technician was sent out to try and polish it out with no success and basically said it must have been something we did. He said direct sunlight will effect it but as ours is not in direct sunlight, it was probably detergent from clean dishes from the dishwasher. What a load of rubbish. There has been no follow-up from Caesarstone despite being in 10 year warranty period. Poor customer service!! So don’t be sucked into the claims of stain-resistance etc. It is not true!! We are stuck with this inferior product which takes centre-stage in our home.

dazza.misty

dazza.mistySouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from it, better quality from cheap laminate benchtops

Jodi

JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The concrete effect caeserstones are impossible to clean- do not buy them

Raw Concrete Look Bench top- Very, Very Disappointed

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use Caesarstone Airy Concrete Benchtops for your Kitchen.

C MacK

C MacKFar North Queensland, QLD

Let the buyer beware!!

DPR17

DPR17Sydney, NSW

Beautiful

We purchased Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo in Nov 2017. We opted for 4cm benchtops. It looks amazing. Enough detail to look classy but not overbearing. The added thickness of the bench top makes the kitchen look much more robust. So far it has been easy to clean. Makes cooking more enjoyable!

Maurice

MauriceBrisbane

Initial issues with Customer Service - Ceasarstone Australia (Satisfactory outcome achieved / refer update).

Amanda R.

Amanda R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality product.

Caesarstone Fresh Concrete Top

We just installed Caesarstone's fresh concrete top in our kitchen and the variations in the stone is not the same as the sample pieces displayed in showrooms. Beware! -- After reading all experiences above I regret choosing Caesarstone, does not seem like the quality company it appears to be. Looks like their quality is no different to any other stonetop provider - great for those who are price conscious. Hence advice is to ignore brand, look for good post purchase service. Means a lot when your spending that much money.

philplasto

philplastoCentral West, NSW

Do NOT purchase this product

Grace D

Grace DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Concrete look caesarstone is garbage.

The concrete look Caesar stone should not be sold or at least we should be warned about this product. I can clean it And the cleaning streaks it. Just Touch it and it streaks. I have the Caesar stone cleansers including the wipes, the spray and the cream cleanser but nothing works.

Great product and even better service

Have had caesarstone in 2 houses now and both times I have been very happy with the product. We had minor issues with chips and Caesarstone went out of there way to fix it and make it as good as new. Very satisfied with their after sales service and would highly recommend the product.

paul

paulSydney Surrounds, NSW

No good! Stick with laminate etc!

We had caesarstone - finish white shimmer 3142 P NSF installed into kitchen in our new home. Have 4 chips on edges in just 16 months - not hardy at all, so disappointed. We are always careful and take pride in looking after our home!! Waste of money - should have stuck with laminate at least it lasts better! Laminate in our previous home for 16 years, hardly a mark!! Should have researched better :(

beatrice

beatriceasked

I was just about to sign off on Airey concrete for my kitchen.
Just wondering with all these bad reviews has anyone gone to Fair Trading?

Jan & Rogerasked

I have Sleek Concrete Benchtops throughout my new home and am wondering if I can seal them with a concrete sealer before the nightmare begins. If I run my hand under the benches they appear to have a sealed shiny surface? It's almost as if they have been installed upsidedown.

Jenny D

If you put any sealer on the bench you will void any warranty with Ceaserstone.

Jan & Roger

So you live with the nightmare!. By the look of the correspondence their Warranty doesn't seem to be very encompassing or forthcoming. I can't believe they continue to sell a product so unsuitable.

Allyasked

Hi
I have a Caesarstone bench top that has been down for around 15 years. It is a U shaped kitchen bench. On the side that I do most of my preparing of food the surface has lost its shine and feels dry to wipe over. It feels like the sealer has gone but I know this stone doesn't need a sealer. Where as on the side that is the sitting bench the surface is shiny and when you wipe it the sponge smoothly glides over top. I have tried everything to clean it thinking there is some sort of film on it to no avail. I even had an expert on stone bench tops look at it who just said to use the Caesarstone cleaner and use elbow grease which still hasn't helped. I am at loss and wondering if anyone else has this problem. It is driving me mad!

Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell

I had a similar spot and a rep came out. The affected area was where my son left dishes on a cloth to drain. The rep explained that Caesarstone is porous. Says the opposite on their product information. She tried to get rid of the dry faded area by using the Caesarstone creme cleanser and rubbing with a scouring pad. I thought the product info said don’t use a scouring pad but there you go. She seemed happy about this but in my opinion it looked even worse. It looked drier and more faded. I asked for that section to be replaced under warranty. Basically was told that wasn’t going to happen. So I sat with it for a few days and got more and more despondent because the area was very noticeable. Made a decision to try oiling the area as it really did look very dry. It was a risk as they say oil can damage it. But I had nothing to lose as it looked awful. Oiling has really revived it back to original colour and condition. So happy. I rubbed very small amount olive oil into the affected areas using a soft kitchen paper. Then wiped over with soft cloth. Left for a while then used a spray cleaner and cloth to clean up any residual oil. Went through this process daily for a few days. Don’t need to do it anymore, colour and shine returned and sons banned from leaving dished to drain there.

Ally

Wow I will try this. Thank you. I will let you know how it goes and I am like you it is so dull and it bothers me greatly.

Jan & Roger

Wow. You have a kitchen bench which you can't leave dishes to drain on . I thought that was one of the fundamental uses.

Get an answer from our members and Caesarstone representatives

CategoryHome Improvement