4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great company to deal with

Rosemount Kitchens were very patient with my kitchen needs and design and because of Covid there were delays in commencement of work, so the process took longer than it would normally. Rosemount's tradespersons were always on time and all took great pride in their work and were highly skilled in each trade. Rosemount staff, Chris Designer, Ben and Mat were all very attentive and communicated well through the whole process. Mark gave me confidence on meeting him at Oakleigh that my kitchen would be completed with the utmost of care and attention, and as a result my kitchen is fabulous and I am very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount.

Ad

WOW, loving our new kitchen

From the moment i picked up the phone to inquire about a new kitchen till the completion of our kitchen we were impressed by the way Mark run his business. The team starting from the amazing Brooke who designed our kitchen, Matt who overseen the whole project and to all the trades we meet along the way were professional and friendly. Nothing ever goes without a few hiccups but there were handled quickly and efficiently. To have the owner ring you in person on completion of our kitchen to say thank you for our business and to make sure we were 100% happy was just amazing. Thank you Mark and team we will be highly recommending you to all our family and friends. We will see you again when we start our bathrooms.
Debbie & John

Phil Galea

Phil GaleaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving my new kitchen!

We have just had our 25 year old kitchen renovated with Rosemount Kitchens and I couldn’t be happier with the service and result. We chose Rosemount after visiting their Essendon showroom and having an in-house consult with Chantel, who offered great design suggestions and worked within the character of our home. The online reviews gave us the confidence we needed in making our decision. The project was completely taken care of by the very professional R/M team and tradesmen. There were a couple of minor hiccups along the way but these were resolved quickly and without issue. Very happy with the process and thrilled with the outcome. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a quality job. Thank you Mark and team!

Peter Mc

Peter McSouthwest, VIC

Wow! Design, quality, service...the list goes on

Kelly E

Kelly EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our new happy place!

Penelope

PenelopeMelbourne

Fabulous kitchen, wonderful follow up.

My kitchen must be at least 7 years old by now and I still love it and wouldn’t change a thing. Recently there was a minor problem, Mark had it fixed in a day at no cost to me.
Amazing customer service!

chris bushfield

chris bushfieldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Penny tiles reign supreme

After reading reviews on a local community page we decided to invite Rosemount kitchens into our home for our renovation.The process was made easy by a very professional group of designers and tradesmen.Communication was the key for making this process as less stressful as could be with COVID playing its part with some of the decisions needed to be made.Special thanks to Matt.We now have a kitchen that displays the architectural features of our home.

Heather L.

Heather L.

Love my new kitchen

Rosemount designed and installed my new kitchen and European laundry in 2020. Their service and communication was excellent and the quality of the work is outstanding. Everyone from Rosemount was very professional and nothing was too much trouble. I am very impressed with the finished kitchen and laundry and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Craig Tellefson

Craig TellefsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rosemount as good second time around

In 2019 we had Rosemount install a kitchen in our Brunswick weatherboard home. We were delighted with the kitchen and with the care and professionalism of all at Rosemount.
In 2020 we got Rosemount back again to renovate our bathroom/laundry/toilet. Squeezed in between the two lockdowns, they were able to work with us to design and install a beautiful bathroom that we love.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount. I’ve used them twice in 12 months!

Anthony Bonica

Anthony BonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new kitchen is awesome

So good to find a company that exceeds you’re expectations thanks to ray,graham,Matt, Allan and the rest of the team at Rosemount kitchens i highly recommend them there quality and service is first class regards Anthony Bonica

Sharon H

Sharon HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top company

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beyond my expectations

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding design, product and service

JOHN

JOHNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality

Thrilled to bits with the final result, we had problems which were handled well but there is always something unforeseen to make life difficult. It has changed our 1970`s kitchen well into the 21st century and it brings a smile to my face when I look at it. Great team of workmen who did a truly professional job

Carolyn Wright

Carolyn WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

I contacted Rosemount Kitchens to come and do a couple of small tweaks to a kitchen they'd installed for clients of mine some years ago. The kitchen is still gorgeous and you can see the 'quality' in the job they did from years before, however, it was still no trouble for them to come back and make some adjustments to some soft-close components. The after sales service is amazing and that's coming from a Property Manager who deals with trades all day every day. I will definately be recommending Rosemount Kitchens to my clients. They are a company who cares about their reputation!!

Marita

MaritaSouthwest, VIC

Kitchen Reno

• +1Thumbnail
Susie C.

Susie C.

Fabulous Kitchen Reno

We chose Rosemount after being so impressed with Beryl and the information which she gave at our first visit to the Nunawading Showroom. Rosemount stood out as being an experienced company with quality Australian products and a very passionate reliable team of organised designers and tradespeople.
We absolutely love our amazing new kitchen which was created to fit into the character of our home, and with exceptional attention to detail. The tradespeople were considerate friendly reliable efficient and offered valuable advice along the way. Thank you Mark Tonkin, Beryl Ray Ian Owen Steve Van Matt and all the team. We have no hesitation in recommending Rosemount!

Susie
Croydon Hills

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Kitchen renovation

From our initial visit to their Essendon Showroom to the finished Kitchen, Rosemount were a dream to work with. They listened to our ideas and concerns and worked with us to produce the most incredible kitchen possible for the space we had available. We easily doubled our storage space and tripled our bench space. The workmanship of all trades involved is impeccable, they were courteous and respectful of our home. We lived through the renovation and they did everything in their power to minimise the disruption to our lives. We have no hesitation in recommending Rosemount Kitchens to anyone who is looking to update their kitchen or laundry space. You will not be disappointed with the outcome.

Jane

JaneVictoria

Delighted with our new kitchen and laundry

From start of the planning process, to completion we were kept informed of progress for our kitchen and laundry. All along the way the Rosemont staff were extremely helpful in every way resulting in two rooms transformed into beautiful, practical and much admired areas that we are delighted with. I highly recommend talking to them and visiting a showroom to see what they offer

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen renovation

We chose Rosemount to undertake our kitchen renovation because we had an old house with a walk-in pantry that incorporated original cabinetry that was shared between the pantry and the original dining room. Rosemount were the only company who gave us confidence that they could strip out old shelving and create new sympathetic shelving around the old cabinetry with no damage. They did an excellent job of this and also replaced the kitchen with new quality cabinetry. The job was well-designed and well-managed and any concerns we had as the job progressed were handled with the minimum of fuss. We have no hesitation recommending Rosemount to anyone wanting a quality job.

Maria C.

Maria C.asked

Good morning Rosemount kitchen, I would like to change my kitchen cabinets. Do you . have anyone to provide that service in the Bribie Island, North of Brisbane, please. Thank you, Maria.

Hi Maria.
Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't work in Brisbane. We are a Melbourne based company and do work around Melbourne and regional Victoria, but not interstate.

All the best with your project.
Mark Tonkin

Phyo T

Phyo Tasked

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote?

[number removed]

Mark T.Rosemount Kitchens

Good morning, We would love to have a chat with you about your kitchen renovation. Your number was removed from the post, so you could call 1300 476 376 and chat with one our of our showroom consultants. Or alternatively you can email your contact details to info@rosemountkitchens.com.au. We have 3 showrooms that you could drop into have a look at what we do and to discuss products and finishes and get some inspiration. All are open 7 days 10am - 4pm, Nunawading, Essendon and Malvern East. Thank you for your enquiry.

Kelstar

Kelstarasked

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature.

Good morning Kelstar!

Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!!

I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well.

If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664.

Thanks for taking the time to ask your question.

Mark Tonkin

Mav
Mav

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Get an answer from our members and Rosemount Kitchens representatives