Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen renovation

We chose Rosemount to undertake our kitchen renovation because we had an old house with a walk-in pantry that incorporated original cabinetry that was shared between the pantry and the original dining room. Rosemount were the only company who gave us confidence that they could strip out old shelving and create new sympathetic shelving around the old cabinetry with no damage. They did an excellent job of this and also replaced the kitchen with new quality cabinetry. The job was well-designed and well-managed and any concerns we had as the job progressed were handled with the minimum of fuss. We have no hesitation recommending Rosemount to anyone wanting a quality job.

KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENO

Kitchen and bathroom reno

Faith

FaithVictoria

Product excellent. Execution average.

Positives: Initial meeting with staff and designer excellent. Product pricey but then if you want the best you pay for it. All tradesmen polite and friendly. Cabinet Installer excellent.

Negatives: From removal of old kitchen to fully functional new kitchen 14 weeks. Still some repairs/minor changes required but after about 11 - 12 weeks and apparently being 'more picky than most' I'd had enough. I'll get those fixed/changed elsewhere.

Overall a lovely kitchen.

Pat Cieri

Pat CieriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

From Concept to Completion Just Perfect!

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Andrew and Cam

Andrew and CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Just a New Kitchen but a totally new Home

Rates and Fees

A beautiful kitchen from a truly professional company

Loz

LozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow - A New Kitchen

From the initial visit to the Malvern East showroom to the completion of the project, I have nothing but praise for all involved. Totally professional, offering advice and ideas and listening to my concerns and requests was my involvement with the wonderful team at Rosemount Kitchens.

"Wow" is the reaction to the finished product. What was a 1970s kitchen is now a beautiful and functional area.
I am so happy with the level of service and quality of product, I am now getting my bathroom done.

What better recommendation can you get than that!

DeborahDavid

DeborahDavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Outcome - We Love Our New Kitchen

We recently had an 80 square room renovated which included a new kitchen, floorboards and painting. Rosemount Kitchens were amazing throughout the renovation. They assisted with the design and recommended people for the various trades such as flooring, tiling, plumbing and painting. They kept in constant contact with us to advise when tradesmen were arriving and responded quickly to any requests or queries. We would definitely recommend Rosemount to anyone wanting to update their kitchen. They were very professional and our new kitchen and floorboards look amazing. We are very happy with the outcome. Deborah & David

Mum

MumNSW South Coast

Rosemount Kitchens bent over backwards to accomodate our needs and ensure we were happy with the final result.

We had a very tricky situation with a rental property kitchen renovation, and from the very first phone call to Rosemount Kitchens, it was clear that this company would do their utmost to look after us and make sure that everything would run smoothly. I would not hesitate to use them next time we need a kitchen renovation.

A positive experience

With the many tradesmen who worked on our en-suite bathroom and powder room, we were so impressed by their desire to make sure we were happy. Any problems were solved as soon as possible. They left each afternoon having cleaned the site, and removed rubbish regularly. We love the rooms. They look gorgeous.

Lynne H

Lynne HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Fabulous Result

Fantastic service, and very happy with the result

The guys from Rosemount have completed our kitchen, laundry and tiling renovation on time, within budget and to a really good standard. Their service after completion to rectify some very minor defects was quick and without any fuss. We have no hesitation recommending Rosemount. Our only regret is that we did not get Rosemount to do our bathroom renovations that were completed before we started the kitchen (we didn't know Rosemount did Bathrooms!). Thanks Rosemount!

Tamara

Tamara

My experience with Rosemount Kitchens

When we decided to do a kitchen and bathroom renovation, we looked at a number of companies. We chose Rosemount and we are so glad we did. Without exception everyone who worked on our renovation was friendly, informative, helpful and highly skilled. Our designer, David Slade, was great to work with and came up with plenty of good ideas and advice. We couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Rosemount!

Carla

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rosemount an outstanding company to deal with

All my dealings with every level of the Rosemount team (including the owner) were outstanding. All members of the "team" were thoughtful, pleasant, highly professional and skilled.
The very few minor concerns were dealt with promptly and variations were undertaken both generously and effectively.
During the renovation I was also dealing with some health problems (now resolved) and everyone was particularly thoughtful and helpful.
Many thanks to everyone at Rosemount.

Mark C.

Mark C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WOW! What a Kitchen.

From our first step into the showroom to the final follow up of the finished kitchen , we cannot speak highly enough of the Rosemount team.
The professionalism of the team from designing the kitchen to the seamless transition of the tradesmen in and out building our dream kitchen was so well coordinated. Nothing was a problem and all questions were answered and explained.
We could not be happier with our new showpiece kitchen and would highly recommend Rosemount to anyone who needs to update their home.
Once again thank you to the whole Rosemount team and thanks for our new kitchen.

Simply outstanding in every way

Every interaction with the Rosemount team, from the very first design discussion through to the installation and follow-up, was outstanding. The quality of the work, and the seamless alignment of trades across the project was second to none. We could not be any happier and would recommend the team as the only choice for a kitchen renovation. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

AlexN

AlexNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rosemount Kitchens - Professional, Customer-Focused, Ideal Outcomes

Cheryl A

Cheryl AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Kitchen Business

Rosemount is the most professional company I have ever encountered. The entire processof the installation was seamless and every trades person contacted us to ensure we would be home and they were actually on time. I highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens

Maria C.

Maria C.asked

Good morning Rosemount kitchen, I would like to change my kitchen cabinets. Do you . have anyone to provide that service in the Bribie Island, North of Brisbane, please. Thank you, Maria.

Hi Maria.
Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't work in Brisbane. We are a Melbourne based company and do work around Melbourne and regional Victoria, but not interstate.

All the best with your project.
Mark Tonkin

Phyo T

Phyo Tasked

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote?

[number removed]

Mark T.Rosemount Kitchens

Good morning, We would love to have a chat with you about your kitchen renovation. Your number was removed from the post, so you could call 1300 476 376 and chat with one our of our showroom consultants. Or alternatively you can email your contact details to info@rosemountkitchens.com.au. We have 3 showrooms that you could drop into have a look at what we do and to discuss products and finishes and get some inspiration. All are open 7 days 10am - 4pm, Nunawading, Essendon and Malvern East. Thank you for your enquiry.

Kelstar

Kelstarasked

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature.

Good morning Kelstar!

Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!!

I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well.

If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664.

Thanks for taking the time to ask your question.

Mark Tonkin

Mav
Mav

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Get an answer from our members and Rosemount Kitchens representatives