Verifiedrosemountkitchens.com.au

Job Satisfaction
Does renovations on time
High quality work
Great ongoing communication
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah
SarahVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

After 3 years - still love?

I don't normally write reviews - however how many reviews do you see 3 years after the reno and still love it. ME. Still loving my Rosemount kitchen. It was the best purchase ever, everyone was professional and everything went smoothly and I'm still loving and working in it everyday.
Jackie
Jackie2 posts

Laurence
LaurenceQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The process makes the product

Small unit kitchen replacement just completed. Rosemount are an extremely friendly company who put a premium on satisfying you and getting the kitchen to where you are happy. Whilst mistakes occurred during the build Rosemount always rectified without question. Dealing with Milton, Ben and Mike was pleasurable. The end result was exactly what I had envisaged and definitely can recommend them having put in many kitchens in my lifetime. Communication was a ten with responses forthcoming within hours. Cleanup excellent and quality very good. Chosen finishes were Fenix, Ceasarstone, soft close, and push mechanisms for Miele integrated fridge/freezer. If I had to perform the renovation again I would absolutely go with Rosemount.
Jordon
Jordon2 posts

Smooth Operation

Designed and installed new kitchen on time with the help of in-house trades staff and excellent design and project management. Nothing was too much trouble and they really listened.
jo.coddington

Alla Epelboym

Kyneton Customer
Kyneton Customer

Happy Customers

Very pleased with our new Kitchen! Working with the Rosemount design and install team made our Kitchen renovation smooth and enjoyable. I'm so grateful for Rosemount's attention to detail, great communication and excellent workmanship, the staff we met seemed notably proud to be employed by Rosemount, all spoke highly of the business which was reasuring.
Rosemount staff really made an effort to ensure we were happy with the delivered product, they have been quick to respond and amend any small concerns we encounted as we started living in the new space, the customer service has been remarkable.
We love our new kitchen and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rosemount Kitchens.
Jenn
JennVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Andrea
AndreaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Unprofessional service Easendon branch

The first question we were asked was whether it was a new build or renovation..We answered new build and before we could explain our situation, we were told (1) they are not interested in dealing with builders (NOT in our case but she never let us get to that part) and (2) Rosemont can be quite expensive and using them would be more expensive than using a builder (Is she trying to sabotage the business I wonder?). Every attempt to explain our situation was shot down by an assertiveness that she knows it all.
It was baffling and very disrespectful. It was our second visit so we were seriously considering them only for the new build but also our rental property next.
Limmy
Limmy5 posts

Bern
Bern4 posts

Mahmud
MahmudVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Splendid

The kitchen was made exactly as we asked for & in due time.
Craftsmanship and materials were great. This kine of kitchen can change value of your entire residence, you get the money back.
Dee
Dee3 posts

Very pleased with our kitchen renovation

We are so pleased with our new kitchen. The Rosemount team were very professional and very helpful. Working during covid is testing for everybody but every member of the Rosemount team worked efficiently and carefully and did a great job. Mat was a wonderful project manager who contacted us very regularly, addressed any concern we had with a helpful, responsive approach that meant we got the outcomes we wanted. It was refreshing to work with a renovation team that was really focused on doing a great job and not just rushing through it. We are very happy to highly recommend Rosemount.

Maria C.
Maria C.

Good morning Rosemount kitchen, I would like to change my kitchen cabinets. Do you . have anyone to provide that service in the Bribie Island, North of Brisbane, please. Thank you, Maria.

Rosemount Kitchens   DM

Hi Maria. Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't work in Brisbane. We are a Melbourne based company and do work around Melbourne and regional Victoria, but not interstate.

All the best with your project.
Mark Tonkin

Phyo T
Phyo T

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote?

[number removed]

Kelstar
Kelstar

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature.

Mav
Mav

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

About Rosemount Kitchens

Rosemount Kitchens specialises in high-quality kitchen renovations that blend form and function. The family-run company also does bathroom renovations, laundry renovations, and builds custom-made bedroom wardrobes and home theatre entertainment units.

It has a team of designers, cabinetmakers, and tradespeople who work together to complete your project from start to finish.

Rosemount Kitchens has been operating since 2010, and serves customers around Melbourne, as far as Sorrento and Geelong. You can also visit one of their showrooms to experience their designs before you commit to one.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their kitchen was made in the expected time frame, saying that Rosemount did an efficient job.
  • They noted that the craftsmanship and materials were high quality, and that their kitchen turned out exactly how they envisioned.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the high level of communication that they got with their project manager, and said that they were kept in the loop with everything, were contacted regularly, and any questions or concerns they had were addressed promptly.

Contact info for Rosemount Kitchens