Rosemount Kitchens

Unprofessional Designer

We were impressed when we saw the Rosemout showroom, helpful and informative staff showed us around and explained many great features. We organised to meet with a designer but after three months of dissapointment, texts, phone calls and last minute cancellations by him, we still haven't met with him and have decided to go with another company.

We just love our new kitchen

No-one recommended Rosemount to us, we chose them from their excellent reviews and from their beautiful kitchens on display in their show room. We didn't think we could have a kitchen that looked like that in our house, but now we have one and we are so happy. We did not want to arrange trades people ourselves so we looked for a company that would project manage everything and they most certainly did. We just sat back and relaxed while different people from various trades, experts in their field, visited our home and made the magic happen. We also took Rosemount's advice and used their suppliers for appliances and tiles. So if you are looking at reviews to chose a company to install a new kitchen, look no further. There is a very good reason 99.9% of these reviews have 5 stars - Rosemount have earnt and deserve them. From our initial meeting with designer Brad, then dealings with Chris, both Matts and the rest of the team to the last phone call from owner Mark, everything was exceptional. You will be very happy with Rosemount, good old fashion manners, professionalism and customer service, they sure make you feel special and appreciate you choosing them. We would most definitely recommend Rosemount Kitchens.

The kitchen we dreamed about!

We visited the Essendon showroom on a regular basis over a 12 month period. My wife was keen and I wasn't but the kitchen design we kept returning to won me over. From the first time our designer, Bradley, visited I was hooked. He made our dream kitchen fit our space and the end result is just simply amazing! From Bradley, thru supervisor Matt and all the tradies that were involved the commitment from everyone at Rosemount has been outstanding. They delivered everything they said they would, all done to budget. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Rosemount Kitchens. Thank you Rosemount!

We have a truly beautiful kitchen thanks to all at RK.

We stumbled for two years - do we keep the original fireplace (1923) or does it have to go. We wanted to keep it but were concerned it would compromise a new kitchen. Thanks to designer Bradley, the original red brick fire place stayed with a new beautiful kitchen wrapped around it and it looks wonderful. Thank you RK - you have a wonderful team, each of them strived for a quality result and considered us at every step. The entire process went smoothly allowing us to be confident throughout. Thanks also for your attention to detail, we really appreciate your efforts. To quote a previous review "Great skills and old fashioned manners" - we couldn't agree more. We met outstanding people along the journey, thank you all.

Outstanding Service and Outcome

Our kitchen renovation was extremely detailed. Plus bathrooms, living & laundry. Our decision to contract Rosemount resulted in a high end result, within budget and on time. The companies wonderful team had the expertise, experience and dedication to guide the project from start to finish making the renovation a great experience and not a burden. Special credit goes to David our designer. David's attention to detail and the willingness to 'get it right' was outstanding. Once the project commenced the management team, Matthew and Ben, controlled the project to a high standard. Renovating will always delivers obstacles to overcome - Rosemount don't shy away. They offer the full service - before, during and after the reno completion. It would be remiss not to compliment all the great tradespeople on the job. Great skills and old fashioned manners. Thank you Rosemount Kitchens.

A five star experience from beginning to end

Our experience with Rosemount was first class from beginning to end. Our designer James worked with us to come up with a design that we loved, all the tradespeople were excellent and the support from Matt throughout was top notch.
The finished product is of the highest quality and we couldn't be happier - our kitchen is now a modern, functional and beautiful space that has really enhanced our home.
What really stood out for us was the willingness of Rosemount to go over and above to make us happy. We requested some alterations to our kitchen when it was initially finished, and they were more than happy to do this even though it involved significant work - nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
Matt was our go-to person throughout the process, and happily answered any questions promptly and never forgot anything we asked to rectify. We never felt worried at any stage of the process.
We would highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens for any job you are thinking of undertaking.

A very pleasant surprise

This was our first kitchen renovation project and the prospect was daunting, having heard so many negative stories from friends about their bad experiences. We did extensive research and were lucky to have found Rosemount. Staff were friendly and courteous at all times and demonstrated a desire to always go the extra mile to help with our design and installation. ( Including the well managed Tradies!) Hats off in particular to Stephanie and Ray, Ben and Matt our irrepressible Project Manager. I would happily recommend them to anyone considering a new kitchen or bathroom.

Great kitchen and great service

Mark and the team at Rosemount delivered us a beautiful new kitchen and we couldn't be happier. We paid more for a project managed service and it was well worth it.
We had a few issues with timeliness and communication with our project manager, but,
aside from this, every member of the team and all the trades people were punctual, precise and did a quality job.
Rosemount didn't ask to finalize the job until we were 100% happy with it and came back multiple times without complaint for minor adjustments.

Impressive from start to finish

Right from the outset when we walked into the Essendon showroom to the final inspection we have been amazed at the professionalism of the Rosemount Kitchens team (designer, installers, builders, plumbers, electrician and project manager). Rosemount took care of everything and nothing was ever too much trouble. With a dream kitchen and pantry that were based on sound advice, quality workmanship, attention to detail and an amazing level of service we highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens. A MUST for anyone contemplating a new kitchen. Many thanks Mark to you and your amazing team!
Rosetta and Ivan

Rosemount is a MUST for a new kitchen!!

Stephanie was an absolute dream for designing our kitchen and what we wanted vs what we could have in the apt space. She was so pleasant, it was like speaking to someone who I’d known for years! She didn’t muck around with providing us the best price. I had done the research with other kitchen companies. Rosemount was alittle more expensive than Freedom for example, but their quality and service is a huge step above all the other kitchen companies. Stephanie provided contacts at E&S to get us the best deals on high quality appliances. They have a project manager separate to the check measure and instal team so one person to liaise with. They quickly rectified any issues that popped up... ie my kitchen is very old and floorboards are terribly uneven. Our installer was so methodical and precise so there was no having coming back to rectify the benches.

I would highly recommend you avoid Companies that don’t assign a consistent project manager unless you have serious budget restrictions. Now that I have experienced a kitchen project you just have to have a quality company to manage the project as a lot of things can go wrong. While Freedom gave us a beautiful design concept, I realised a lot of the options they tried to sell just wouldn’t have worked in my kitchen space. It would have resulted in a lot of changes and headaches. Whereas Rosemount was spot on from the first design plan thanks to Stephanie’s experience and openness.
The Rosemount staff also appear to have an excellent relationship with the owner Mark who is also hands on. That gives you a good sense of the type of company they are and values they have.

Kitchen of my Dreams

We were a little lost on where to go for our new kitchen and we were given a recommendation to have a look at the Rosemount Kitchen showroom. From the moment we walked into the showroom we felt at ease, we were contacted the next day and had a visit shortly thereafter from Brad. While I had my own ideas about what I wanted Brad made some suggestions and really understood where I was coming from. Being time poor, the whole process was very simple with Rosemount taking care of every step. We had a few hiccups along the way but nothing was a problem and the tradesman that were used we could not fault their workmanship and attention to detail. We have been extremely satisfied with the level of service from everyone at Rosemount, I have been left with the kitchen of my dreams and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Worst customer service

Went into the nunawading showroom to get some ideas and help. The most miserable lady came over to ask me for help. I said trying to get some ideas for a kitchen on a new house we have bought, she didn’t offer any help at all she just walked away. So I started taking some photos and writing notes and she storms back around to where I am and says no photos allowed. My kids actually got frightened!!! i asked he why and she grumbles everything is on the website!! So I walked out!!! Would never use a place like this. Why have someone representing your company when they have no ability in customer service.

Exceeded all our expectations.

From the outset, when we entered the showroom on Whitehorse Road and met Beryl, we have been more than happy with the professionalism of the team at Rosemount. Their wonderful advice and attention to detail have been greatly appreciated. As a result, we are delighted with our kitchen.

Perfect Project Management and Service

The kitchen was completed 6 months ago. It was finished on time and the quality of the cabinets has no problem at all. The experience of the whole project was fantastic. All the contractors and technicians were arranged by Rosemount so I didn't need to deal with each of them separately. The removing and installation were all done in the professional and efficient way. The floor was fixed and they did follow up after the project. One of the doors needs to be adjusted recently and they just did it one day after I requested it. Recommended them to a friend already.

Our kitchen is of superior quality

Rosemount Kitchens staff are a very caring competent team. The attention to detail was amazing. The standard of
work and material is first class. The showroom is of excellent standard. Our designer, planner, kitchen removalist , and all trade people were a pleasure to consult and communicate with.
Nothing was a problem and we were always consulted in a very courteous manner.
Our kitchen was installed pre Christmas period and Rosemount Kitchens staff went beyond the call of duty to make
the kitchen workable to be able to function on Christmas Day.
Communication is the key word at Rosemount, we were always notified which tradesmen were coming and the time of arrival.
My new kitchen is extremely functional, of superior quality, and greatly admired by family and friends.

Kitchen finished over two years ago - but service still provided

We love our kitchen and laundry, both installed over two years ago. Looks as good as the day it was installed.
All dealings with the company have been pleasant and easy, from the planning right through to the installation.
Very capable and pleasant tradesman were involved, and all were lovely to deal with.
We lived in the house right through the Reno’s, and they tried their best to be unobtrusive.
We have had one problem in the laundry after two years, and the company was very quick to rectify it, and have just finished. There was no hesitation about fixing the problem and they did it beautifully.
This is a very honest company which aims for perfection and believes in making the customer happy.
We’re very pleased we went with them.(They were highly recommended to us by friends.)
Thank you to all at Rosemount Kitchens. You’ve been wonderful and so lovely to deal with.

Love love love our Rosemount kitchen

Our Rosemount kitchen was completed around 6 months ago and we love it now as much as the day it was installed. From the functional, modern design to the little touches of soft close drawers and cupboards and our fold back 'wing line' pantry door it is just perfect. Thanks to everyone involved from showroom staff who took the time to show us design ideas right through to our installer who was an absolute perfectionist.

7 months since installation and still 100% service

Best ever customer service, best ever product! From first phone call/visit to showroom and design consultation; through to removal of old kitchen, the communication & coordination of trades and installation - 100% happy!!! Just had problem with oven (from another company) yet Rosemount Kitchens, 7 months later immediately resolved issue. I have never experienced such excellence from any other company before! My kitchen is stunning. I 100% recommended Rosemount Kitchens!

Our new kitchen is gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with it!

We had looked at a few options but were finally sold both on the customer reviews and the great design by Brad. We weren't sure what the name of the style was, Hampton or traditional but Brad worked to find a design that fitted seamlessly with the character of our home and also fitted our budget. Our new kitchen was moved to a different location in the house so there was a lot of parts to coordinate and Rosemount organised all the of the trades, including taking care of several period features. Jesse did a amazing job making sure all the details were considered (and all our last minute changes were met!), Fernando who put the kitchen together is like superman and all the other trades people were all fantastic. Matt and Mark at Rosemount were so easy to work with and responsive to any questions or requests and the kitchen came together in a very short time right before Christmas.
And of course, most importantly, the final result is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly with our house. Would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount or get them in again!
From the beginning to the end of the job Rosemount were professional, not pushy at all and we felt really comfortable entrusting the reno and our home to them!

From start to finish it has been an easy ride

The team were amazing and so easy to deal with. The communication and care, to ensure we were kept informed, and the teamwork made this a great experience. Our delivery lead, Matt, and his team all kept to the plan and openly discussed any challenges and the options so we could make an informed decision. The ideas flowed and we have a great outcome. Our kitchen looks amazing and the little things, like the 90 degree limiting hinge inserts, made a huge difference. My partner now hugs the kitchen on a regular basis!

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote? Thanks [number removed]
Good morning, We would love to have a chat with you about your kitchen renovation. Your number was removed from the post, so you could call 1300 476 376 and chat with one our of our showroom consultants. Or alternatively you can email your contact details to info@rosemountkitchens.com.au. We have 3 showrooms that you could drop into have a look at what we do and to discuss products and finishes and get some inspiration. All are open 7 days 10am - 4pm, Nunawading, Essendon and Malvern East. Thank you for your enquiry.

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature. Thanks
Good morning Kelstar! Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!! I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well. If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664. Thanks for taking the time to ask your question. Mark TonkinI would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Similar listings