Rosemount Kitchens
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rosemount Kitchens

Pros

Does renovations on time
High quality work

A very professional company

Mahmud
MahmudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Splendid

The kitchen was made exactly as we asked for & in due time.
Craftsmanship and materials were great. This kine of kitchen can change value of your entire residence, you get the money back.

Dee
Dee

Very pleased with our kitchen renovation

We are so pleased with our new kitchen. The Rosemount team were very professional and very helpful. Working during covid is testing for everybody but every member of the Rosemount team worked efficiently and carefully and did a great job. Mat was a wonderful project manager who contacted us very regularly, addressed any concern we had with a helpful, responsive approach that meant we got the outcomes we wanted. It was refreshing to work with a renovation team that was really focused on doing a great job and not just rushing through it. We are very happy to highly recommend Rosemount.

An amazing team to work with

We are so thankful we chose Rosemount for our kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovations. The Rosemount team are so professional and every member takes great pride in what they do. Nothing we asked for was too much trouble and from the outset they set our minds at rest.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with such a wonderful bunch of friendly engaging people from start to finish, and we thank them all for making the whole process so easy and stress free.
Trying to renovate during Covid was a challenge but despite the difficulties the result we got was first class and we are thrilled with the outcome. We can't recommend this company enough. Thankyou so much to all the Rosemount team!

Timothy V.
Timothy V.

Very happy with our choice

When we decided to renovate our kitchen, laundry and powder room, we received quotes and designs from a number of different companies. We chose Rosemount in the end because they were patient, flexible, professional, and didn’t try to push us into making snappy decisions.
We have a very unusual shaped space, so getting the design just right was quite a challenge. We changed our plans numerous times, which was never too much trouble for them.
All of the trades were friendly. Their attention to detail and precision was particularly good. They would not let anything slip through, any minor imperfections were fixed without any trouble.
We are very happy with our new renovation and would highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens.

Job Satisfaction
Allie
Allie

Exceeded all expectations

Great company- so professional.

Absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen- both the aesthetics and function. We were so impressed with the professionalism at every stage, from design, measure and construction and most importantly communication.

Trish&Garry
Trish&GarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

We recently had Rosemount do a complete kitchen reno of our investment property in Lygon St, Carlton. This was after they had done our home some years ago and we were impressed enough to remember them. From start to finish they managed everything professionally and to a high standard. They are realistic about costs, don’t try to pressure or add on unnecessary work, know their business and value their reputation in the industry. Cannot recommend them highly enough if you want the job done on time by people who know what they are doing ( while you get on with your own job!). Thanks Mark and the crew, so grateful.

Joanne B.
Joanne B.Victoria

Worth the wait

Finally finished through months of Covid stops and starts but our finished kitchen and bathroom are fantastic! It all started with Lyn and Kristine at the Essendon Showroom who were always very friendly and informative on our many visits. Brad designed a wonderful and very user friendly kitchen and bathroom. Matt, John and their team of tradies were all highly skilled and very friendly and nothing was too much trouble to attend to. We absolutely love our new kitchen and bathroom. Thankyou to all at Rosemount who made this happen
Bill and Joanne Blake

Job Satisfaction

Wonderful Service

Rosemount did our kitchen in 2016. They were marvellous and at the time I wrote a very positive review on this site. Recently as a result of my overstocking a sliding drawer with too many goods during lockdown, some plastic clips holding the Blum draw slider in place snapped. I sent an email to Rosemount with a picture of the clips that were broken. I was promptly contacted by Mat from Rosemount who indicated that he had just mailed a number of clips to me. He also indicated that if I couldn’t fix it, they would be happy to come over and repair the drawer when the lockdown has finished. Thank you Rosemount, thank you Mat – continuing the wonderful service!

Jason A
Jason AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great outcome.

It’s been 6 months since Mark and his team built us an awesome kitchen. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome or the process.

From the very first discussion with Mark to the final product, each and every person of his team was approachable, knowledgeable and good at what they did. They completely flipped & redesigned our kitchen and then project managed through to completion.
Highly recommend!

ALLAN and JUDY
ALLAN and JUDYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent after sales service

Had a problem with exposed screw heads from a handle that damaged a drawer. Not Rosemount's problem but mine by not closing the internal drawer before I closed the external drawer. To their credit, Rosemount sent out a Jeff to repair and rectify the problem so that no more damage would be done. This was all done at no cost to me. The service from Rosemount is second to none. A great company to deal with and highly recommend this company for their excellence.

Very Happy Customers

We were extremely happy with the installation of our new laundry. Quality at every stage of the project, from show room, design and the skilled trades people fitting out cupboards, stone bench top, tiling, electrical, plumbing and tiling. A well-managed project with excellent and timely communication. A fine company to work with.

Experts in the Field

Great company to deal with

Rosemount Kitchens were very patient with my kitchen needs and design and because of Covid there were delays in commencement of work, so the process took longer than it would normally. Rosemount's tradespersons were always on time and all took great pride in their work and were highly skilled in each trade. Rosemount staff, Chris Designer, Ben and Mat were all very attentive and communicated well through the whole process. Mark gave me confidence on meeting him at Oakleigh that my kitchen would be completed with the utmost of care and attention, and as a result my kitchen is fabulous and I am very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount.

Maria C.
Maria C.asked

Good morning Rosemount kitchen, I would like to change my kitchen cabinets. Do you . have anyone to provide that service in the Bribie Island, North of Brisbane, please. Thank you, Maria.

Phyo T
Phyo Tasked

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote?

[number removed]

Kelstar
Kelstarasked

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature.

Mav
Mav

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Get an answer from our members and Rosemount Kitchens representatives

About Rosemount Kitchens

Rosemount Kitchens specialises in high-quality kitchen renovations that blend form and function. The family-run company also does bathroom renovations, laundry renovations, and builds custom-made bedroom wardrobes and home theatre entertainment units.

It has a team of designers, cabinetmakers, and tradespeople who work together to complete your project from start to finish.

Rosemount Kitchens has been operating since 2010, and serves customers around Melbourne, as far as Sorrento and Geelong. You can also visit one of their showrooms to experience their designs before you commit to one.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their kitchen was made in the expected time frame, saying that Rosemount did an efficient job.
  • They noted that the craftsmanship and materials were high quality, and that their kitchen turned out exactly how they envisioned.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the high level of communication that they got with their project manager, and said that they were kept in the loop with everything, were contacted regularly, and any questions or concerns they had were addressed promptly.