Rosemount Kitchens

A Fabulous Result

We have been in our Rosemount Kitchen/Laundry for just over a year now, and we couldn't be happier. We had been looking for quite some time for a renovation company and by chance one day 'stumbled' across Rosemount Kitchens on a website advertisement.
From our intial contact in the showroom, to an in-home consultation with Virginia, all interaction with the whole Rosemount team made the process so much more enjoyable and stress free. I even changed designs three times and always they were happy to oblige to ensure that we were totally satisfied. Nothing was ever too much trouble.
The team were extremely patient, when we had an unexpected delay of almost 6 months due to building/structural issues.
From the very beginning we were extremely happy with all the stages throughout the build. No problem was too much and any issues were dealt with immediately.
Everyone who has come to our home have been totally blown away by the transformation and the finished look.
Thank you Rosemount team for a dream kitchen and laundry - and we would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a quality renovation.
Ian & Lynne

Fantastic service, and very happy with the result

The guys from Rosemount have completed our kitchen, laundry and tiling renovation on time, within budget and to a really good standard. Their service after completion to rectify some very minor defects was quick and without any fuss. We have no hesitation recommending Rosemount. Our only regret is that we did not get Rosemount to do our bathroom renovations that were completed before we started the kitchen (we didn't know Rosemount did Bathrooms!). Thanks Rosemount!

My experience with Rosemount Kitchens

When we decided to do a kitchen and bathroom renovation, we looked at a number of companies. We chose Rosemount and we are so glad we did. Without exception everyone who worked on our renovation was friendly, informative, helpful and highly skilled. Our designer, David Slade, was great to work with and came up with plenty of good ideas and advice. We couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Rosemount!

Rosemount an outstanding company to deal with

All my dealings with every level of the Rosemount team (including the owner) were outstanding. All members of the "team" were thoughtful, pleasant, highly professional and skilled.
The very few minor concerns were dealt with promptly and variations were undertaken both generously and effectively.
During the renovation I was also dealing with some health problems (now resolved) and everyone was particularly thoughtful and helpful.
Many thanks to everyone at Rosemount.

WOW! What a Kitchen.

From our first step into the showroom to the final follow up of the finished kitchen , we cannot speak highly enough of the Rosemount team.
The professionalism of the team from designing the kitchen to the seamless transition of the tradesmen in and out building our dream kitchen was so well coordinated. Nothing was a problem and all questions were answered and explained.
We could not be happier with our new showpiece kitchen and would highly recommend Rosemount to anyone who needs to update their home.
Once again thank you to the whole Rosemount team and thanks for our new kitchen.

Simply outstanding in every way

Every interaction with the Rosemount team, from the very first design discussion through to the installation and follow-up, was outstanding. The quality of the work, and the seamless alignment of trades across the project was second to none. We could not be any happier and would recommend the team as the only choice for a kitchen renovation. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Rosemount Kitchens - Professional, Customer-Focused, Ideal Outcomes

We took our time to select a company to redesign and install our kitchen and decided on Rosemount after reading the positive online reviews and speaking with Tim (our designer). We couldn't be happier with the final result and I will be more than happy to recommend Rosemount to anyone looking for an honest and customer-focussed company.

As with any installation projects, there were minor issues, but what I am most pleased about is the manner which they work through them with the customers, until we are completely satisfied. Throughout the project, we always felt confident that they will deliver a kitchen that we will be 100% satisfied - and we were right.

Thank you Rosemount for your partnership and our new kitchen its now a showpiece in our house.

The Best Kitchen Business

Rosemount is the most professional company I have ever encountered. The entire processof the installation was seamless and every trades person contacted us to ensure we would be home and they were actually on time. I highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens

My brand new kitchen is better than I could’ve imagined.

I found Rosemount through the glowing reviews on this website and after seeing YouTube videos from owner Mark Tonkin who is extremely passionate about kitchens and his customers.

Rosemount have been professional from the first time I initiated contact to the final handover. The kitchen was completed on time and every aspect was managed and organised according to the plan. The was completed faster than I expected and everything I asked for was provided. No task was too small, and I felt respected and listened to at each step of the process.

My new kitchen has added value to my home and the new colour scheme and layout is more spacious and aesthetically pleasing. It is a joy to cook and eat in. I love my new kitchen ! Every person I spoke to from the company has been a delight to work with and Chris Vassiliou who was my assigned project manager is fantastic and will do anything to accomodate his customers. My concerns were all addressed and I highly recommend anyone wanting a new kitchen to contact Rosemount. Thank you to all the staff at Rosemount I’m so glad I chose you to build my new kitchen.

Unprofessional Designer

We were impressed when we saw the Rosemout showroom, helpful and informative staff showed us around and explained many great features. We organised to meet with a designer but after three months of dissapointment, texts, phone calls and last minute cancellations by him, we still haven't met with him and have decided to go with another company.

We just love our new kitchen

No-one recommended Rosemount to us, we chose them from their excellent reviews and from their beautiful kitchens on display in their show room. We didn't think we could have a kitchen that looked like that in our house, but now we have one and we are so happy. We did not want to arrange trades people ourselves so we looked for a company that would project manage everything and they most certainly did. We just sat back and relaxed while different people from various trades, experts in their field, visited our home and made the magic happen. We also took Rosemount's advice and used their suppliers for appliances and tiles. So if you are looking at reviews to chose a company to install a new kitchen, look no further. There is a very good reason 99.9% of these reviews have 5 stars - Rosemount have earnt and deserve them. From our initial meeting with designer Brad, then dealings with Chris, both Matts and the rest of the team to the last phone call from owner Mark, everything was exceptional. You will be very happy with Rosemount, good old fashion manners, professionalism and customer service, they sure make you feel special and appreciate you choosing them. We would most definitely recommend Rosemount Kitchens.

The kitchen we dreamed about!

We visited the Essendon showroom on a regular basis over a 12 month period. My wife was keen and I wasn't but the kitchen design we kept returning to won me over. From the first time our designer, Bradley, visited I was hooked. He made our dream kitchen fit our space and the end result is just simply amazing! From Bradley, thru supervisor Matt and all the tradies that were involved the commitment from everyone at Rosemount has been outstanding. They delivered everything they said they would, all done to budget. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Rosemount Kitchens. Thank you Rosemount!

We have a truly beautiful kitchen thanks to all at RK.

We stumbled for two years - do we keep the original fireplace (1923) or does it have to go. We wanted to keep it but were concerned it would compromise a new kitchen. Thanks to designer Bradley, the original red brick fire place stayed with a new beautiful kitchen wrapped around it and it looks wonderful. Thank you RK - you have a wonderful team, each of them strived for a quality result and considered us at every step. The entire process went smoothly allowing us to be confident throughout. Thanks also for your attention to detail, we really appreciate your efforts. To quote a previous review "Great skills and old fashioned manners" - we couldn't agree more. We met outstanding people along the journey, thank you all.

Outstanding Service and Outcome

Our kitchen renovation was extremely detailed. Plus bathrooms, living & laundry. Our decision to contract Rosemount resulted in a high end result, within budget and on time. The companies wonderful team had the expertise, experience and dedication to guide the project from start to finish making the renovation a great experience and not a burden. Special credit goes to David our designer. David's attention to detail and the willingness to 'get it right' was outstanding. Once the project commenced the management team, Matthew and Ben, controlled the project to a high standard. Renovating will always delivers obstacles to overcome - Rosemount don't shy away. They offer the full service - before, during and after the reno completion. It would be remiss not to compliment all the great tradespeople on the job. Great skills and old fashioned manners. Thank you Rosemount Kitchens.

A five star experience from beginning to end

Our experience with Rosemount was first class from beginning to end. Our designer James worked with us to come up with a design that we loved, all the tradespeople were excellent and the support from Matt throughout was top notch.
The finished product is of the highest quality and we couldn't be happier - our kitchen is now a modern, functional and beautiful space that has really enhanced our home.
What really stood out for us was the willingness of Rosemount to go over and above to make us happy. We requested some alterations to our kitchen when it was initially finished, and they were more than happy to do this even though it involved significant work - nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
Matt was our go-to person throughout the process, and happily answered any questions promptly and never forgot anything we asked to rectify. We never felt worried at any stage of the process.
We would highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens for any job you are thinking of undertaking.

A very pleasant surprise

This was our first kitchen renovation project and the prospect was daunting, having heard so many negative stories from friends about their bad experiences. We did extensive research and were lucky to have found Rosemount. Staff were friendly and courteous at all times and demonstrated a desire to always go the extra mile to help with our design and installation. ( Including the well managed Tradies!) Hats off in particular to Stephanie and Ray, Ben and Matt our irrepressible Project Manager. I would happily recommend them to anyone considering a new kitchen or bathroom.

Great kitchen and great service

Mark and the team at Rosemount delivered us a beautiful new kitchen and we couldn't be happier. We paid more for a project managed service and it was well worth it.
We had a few issues with timeliness and communication with our project manager, but,
aside from this, every member of the team and all the trades people were punctual, precise and did a quality job.
Rosemount didn't ask to finalize the job until we were 100% happy with it and came back multiple times without complaint for minor adjustments.

Impressive from start to finish

Right from the outset when we walked into the Essendon showroom to the final inspection we have been amazed at the professionalism of the Rosemount Kitchens team (designer, installers, builders, plumbers, electrician and project manager). Rosemount took care of everything and nothing was ever too much trouble. With a dream kitchen and pantry that were based on sound advice, quality workmanship, attention to detail and an amazing level of service we highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens. A MUST for anyone contemplating a new kitchen. Many thanks Mark to you and your amazing team!
Rosetta and Ivan

Rosemount is a MUST for a new kitchen!!

Stephanie was an absolute dream for designing our kitchen and what we wanted vs what we could have in the apt space. She was so pleasant, it was like speaking to someone who I’d known for years! She didn’t muck around with providing us the best price. I had done the research with other kitchen companies. Rosemount was alittle more expensive than Freedom for example, but their quality and service is a huge step above all the other kitchen companies. Stephanie provided contacts at E&S to get us the best deals on high quality appliances. They have a project manager separate to the check measure and instal team so one person to liaise with. They quickly rectified any issues that popped up... ie my kitchen is very old and floorboards are terribly uneven. Our installer was so methodical and precise so there was no having coming back to rectify the benches.

I would highly recommend you avoid Companies that don’t assign a consistent project manager unless you have serious budget restrictions. Now that I have experienced a kitchen project you just have to have a quality company to manage the project as a lot of things can go wrong. While Freedom gave us a beautiful design concept, I realised a lot of the options they tried to sell just wouldn’t have worked in my kitchen space. It would have resulted in a lot of changes and headaches. Whereas Rosemount was spot on from the first design plan thanks to Stephanie’s experience and openness.
The Rosemount staff also appear to have an excellent relationship with the owner Mark who is also hands on. That gives you a good sense of the type of company they are and values they have.

Kitchen of my Dreams

We were a little lost on where to go for our new kitchen and we were given a recommendation to have a look at the Rosemount Kitchen showroom. From the moment we walked into the showroom we felt at ease, we were contacted the next day and had a visit shortly thereafter from Brad. While I had my own ideas about what I wanted Brad made some suggestions and really understood where I was coming from. Being time poor, the whole process was very simple with Rosemount taking care of every step. We had a few hiccups along the way but nothing was a problem and the tradesman that were used we could not fault their workmanship and attention to detail. We have been extremely satisfied with the level of service from everyone at Rosemount, I have been left with the kitchen of my dreams and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote? Thanks [number removed]
Good morning, We would love to have a chat with you about your kitchen renovation. Your number was removed from the post, so you could call 1300 476 376 and chat with one our of our showroom consultants. Or alternatively you can email your contact details to info@rosemountkitchens.com.au. We have 3 showrooms that you could drop into have a look at what we do and to discuss products and finishes and get some inspiration. All are open 7 days 10am - 4pm, Nunawading, Essendon and Malvern East. Thank you for your enquiry.

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature. Thanks
Good morning Kelstar! Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!! I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well. If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664. Thanks for taking the time to ask your question. Mark TonkinI would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Similar listings