Capital Finance Motor Vehicle Loans

Capital Finance Motor Vehicle Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (8)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.333 years

Don’t use these guys!

Horrible experience. With all fees I paid about 10% more than the adverted interest rate. Also I’ve waited 4 days to get a payout letter. First one had the wrong amount (extra $900) and when I questioned them they never apologized but did recognize their mistake and said they’ll send me a new payout letter with the correct amount. A day later they send me the same incorrect letter. I pressed them again for the right figure and I haven’t heard anything for the last 2 days now. Hopeless.

Simon C
Simon CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious

Like many before me, I wish I had read the reviews! My Capital Finance experience has been a giant migraine from beginning to end. I feel sorry/embarrassed for the staff that work there. The complaints department must surely be busier than the sales department! After 7 calls I finally got my required payout letter, now waiting on the finalisation letter.

Manpreet S.
Manpreet S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company ever

Worst company ever
Never provide you with the answer always making excuses not to help you
No transparency high interest rates no help if you are struggling
Please stay away from them

Peter W.
Peter W.Sydney, NSW

Poor service

I have received calls from this company for 4 months, having to confirm my identity each time to be told that I am overdue payments despite having brought the payments up to date and setting up a new payment plan over the phone each time.

All because I changed banks.

These people have no clue. Avoid them like the plague!

RTF
RTFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive . Very Expensive

Just paid my final car repayment after taking out a 7 year loan. Very high interest on top of the monthly book keeping fee. Their customer service was good and helpful, however I will not be doing business with them again.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
TyS
TySSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience. Save your money and stress

It was my first ever car loan and I accepted the company naively.
Wished I had shopped around.
Very high interest rate, disinterested customer service, ancient self service systems to update details leaving you waiting days for a response.

Mohamed
MohamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very slow and bad customer service

I applied for a car loan with them, it took them so long to approve and processing time is very slow, I have been waiting for too long after I signed the contract to get my car!!!
I don't recommend it to any one....they don't even deserve one star.

Unprofessional, inept, no transparency or communication.

Terrible customer service. Always on hold for at least 45 minutes before I can speak to an operator. Customer service operators cannot even explain the definitions of simple accounting terms such as 'balance.' Contract was extremely unprofessionally put together, no indication of how much interest we would be charged or if the amounts included tax, not even a commencement date.
Was sent a loan statement with incorrect figures after being with Capital for 3 years. No one even contacted me to tell me the statement was inaccurate. When requesting a payout offer they added $5000 to the payout figure for early termination. Absolute crooks, do not use them.

Trav
TravCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst company ever!

Worst company stay right away nothing but lies and do not want to help you or care about you!! Have had trouble with this company ever since I got the loan

Worst Service I have ever experienced

Don't not use Capital or Trust anything they say. I paid out my loan and have been waiting over 4 weeks for the release. The new owner of the car is annoyed and I don't blame them. Capital keep telling me lies and crap about computer problems and that's why they cant send release...nonsense...
Don't deal with them

Estrellita
EstrellitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Given a run around by an expert

Lying just to get extra dollars from your loyal customer, doesnt help your company to maintain loyal customer like me . I swear this will be the last time I will deal with you people .

Lana G
Lana GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding and helpful

I havent been the best customer for the last few years of my loan but capital finance has helped me so much and been very understanding of my circumstances. I am very thankful.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Very rude people

Very rude people. Spoke on the phone to one of the managers called "DREW" he was very rude and unprofessional.
I was only asking to escalate the request to generate a payout letter, he was not helpful and hung up the phone on me twice.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Carlos15
Carlos15Melbourne

They were good

I had a 5 year car loan via direct debit. Could not really fault them. The only 1 problem with this company is that they don't send you regular updates on what's been paid and what's outstanding. So basically once you sign the contract and if your payments are on time you never ever hear from them until you finish the loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Other Car Loans

very bad company. don't deal with them.

very very bad company. they just stealing my money. and took my car without letting me know. they are really so rude. don't deal with them. their customer service is so rude especially girl her name [name removed].

Application Process