2Capital Plumbing Gold Coast

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

wayne
waynegold coast qld 42113 posts

Actually early , very quick service, explained very clearly what needed to be done ... will be our new plumber cheers
Gus D.
Gus D.2 posts

Very impressive

Was having trouble with the on-demand gas hot water system. Capital were here the following day, at the time they said they would be.

The plumber (I'm sorry I don't recall his name) was very polite, considerate and thorough. Had the issue fixed very quickly and explained things once he was done. Thanks so much.

christinaM
christinaMSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent experience with Lincoln from Capital!!!

Lincoln was great - 10/10. His work was excellent, on time (actually early!), and a really nice friendly bloke.
dbibovic
dbibovic

Two visits for one job 2 invoices

I had a mains leak, I called capital plumbing, promptly attended and continued where I started digging. They repaired a piece of pipe. $559. Leaking in the same area next morning. 1916 litres gone before they fixed it properly. 20 cm from where the pipe was replaced was the leak. No apologies but a second invoice for $290. I paid the $559 thank you never using capita again.
Vanessa Pollard
Vanessa PollardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional company

I have been using capital plumbing for over 7 years. Nothing is ever a problem and always prompt, professional and polite. Best plumbing service in the Gold Coast.
Caroline van der Merwe
Caroline van der MerweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

Very efficient, friendly good service . Repairs and installations neat with no problems or comebacks . Clean work too ! Definitely will call on Capital Plumbing again should I need them !
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Fast, professional, piece of mind when you need it

Team was there on the doorstep exactly when we needed them. Thank you for fast, friendly, and efficient service. Highly recommend
Morag
Morag2 posts

Great service and info

Lincoln was very friendly and professional. He fixed my problem in the simplest way which reduced the cost to me and gave me a good tip for the future, to prevent it happening again. Great service. Thanks
Morley
Morley

Excellent service

Prompt attention and excellent service . Very polite and respectfull at all times
Tanya
Tanya2 posts

Superb Service

Extremely happy with Capital Plumbing’s efficiency and work. Highly recommend.
Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Lincoln did a brilliant job installing new toilets and a vanity for us
PKK
PKKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very professional, Ross attended to my job very quickly. Pricing was excellent and an upfront quote was provided. I highly recommend this service and will not hesitate to contact them in the future. Ross and the team resolved an urgent and stressful plumbing problem very quickly and professionally.
Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Public Holiday Lifesavers! - burst water heater

We woke up to a burst water heater very early on Good Friday morning and called Capital Plumbing as we'd used them before. We were very grateful that our call was answered immediately and Dave was able to come out so early (and on a public holiday) and he quickly make the situation safe, including draining and moving the water heater as it was in danger of collapsing. Dave also gave us good and clear advice on our next steps and we intend to engage Capital Plumbing to install a new water heater.
Leander
LeanderSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Prompt & Professional plumbing service

Thank you Cailleb & the Capital Plumbing GC team for fixing our leaking shower tap! I only called you yesterday & under 12 hours our leaking shower mixer was goneski! Thanks so much for your prompt & professional service, we are very very happy with your help :)
BLW
BLW

Replace bathroom basin

Dave was prompt and did an excellent job.
We are very happy.