Capital Plumbing Gold Coast

Capital Plumbing Gold Coast

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenny and Bill Coomera

Jenny and Bill CoomeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for a top job completed this morning Lincoln. Much appreciated for the quick and professional service. We would have no hesitation recommending Capital Plumbing Jenny and Bill S. Fortune Street Coomera

professional plumbing

Plumber was very polite, efficient and completed the job perfectly. Called and was on time. Very pleasant and professional. Thank you

Glen

GlenSouthport

Rip off

My son called Capital Plumbing on a Saturday morning as the sewer pipe was overflowing. Capital Plumbing attended within a few hours and did the job of clearing the pipe and was there for around half an hour. The tradesman told me son the bill would be $455. I rang the office immediately, the woman refused to answer any questions and told me to ring back on Monday. The bill was emailed on the Monday and was $544.50. In hindsight I should have flown back to the Gold Coast and did the job myself, it is not rocket science.

Ex-Employee Review

The only plumbing company I trust to do the job well!!!!!

As a Property Manager of over 160 properties I have now been using Capital Plumbing for the last 4 years for all my plumbing jobs, as its always a guarantee, that the job is ALWAYS done right the first time!!! They understand the needs of my job and have all work orders done on that day!! I use there 24 hour phone service and no job is too big or small, to early or to late, for this company!!!! My clients are blown away by there customer service skills, work ethics and the compatible prices!!!! WELL DONE CAPITAL PLUMBING......... You guys are amazing at what you do!!!

I Always Call Capital Plumbing.

I have used the services of Capital Plumbing for many years. Jason and the team always follow up with a call to ask me or my tenants , are they satisfied with the work. They are prompt, they are efficient, they have polite customer etiquette . I only call Capital Plumbing . Jennifer Bates DeBrabander..Garnifer & Assoc.

Our Water Tank Works Again!

We're very happy with the repair/replacement of our water tank pumping system carried out by Capital Plumbing.It has been a nightmare in the past but now it has been simplified; it works! Thank you very much.

If you want to waste your money call them

Worst Service !!! quote $500 received invoice after repairing and its was $1200, took 3 weeks to repair cracked the floor tile, the job was terrible.

Quick and reliable service

Was told of a water leak in the toilet system 9pm at night by an elderly parent. Was able to asses it could
hold till morning . Rang capital plumbing first thing the plumber was on site 9am the next morning, assesed the system quote a price for a new toilet system, installed cleaned up made the elderly parent feel important, and was finished all before lunch time. Very efficient very clean and tidy and the price was great. Thankyou Capital plumbing
Diane Musgrave

TC80

TC80Gold Coast

Presenting the three Ls

Excellent job

The young plumber who came was extremely polite, helpful and arrived on time. His work ethic was fantastic and he just got on with the job and completed it to my satisfaction. We thought it may have taken longer as he had to go away to get some parts. The price was reasonable as well.

RHarricorp

RHarricorp

great service

Thanks to the team at Capital Plumbing. Great bunch of blokes who sorted our plumbing nightmare in a flash. Would recommend to anyone on the Gold Coast.
Cleared our drains on the weekebd, fixed the broken pipes pronto and didnt charge the earth. Ask about their liyalty program. Saved us. Give them ago.
good discount program, fast service