4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent service!

Captain Cook Electrical - fantastic! This is about my nbn connection - which had not really worked since it was installed 4 months ago. I have had visits from 4 nbn technicians who could not fix the issue - and each one had a different storey to tell! After being advised that I needed to replace my cable at my own expense, I sought another opinion from an independent electrician! Today they came - and voila - problem solved! Careful troubleshooting found the issue. Thank you James! Much appreciated after so many months with so much stress!!

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you so very much for your 5 Star review. We are so glad that James was able to help you with your NBN issue and that you are extremely happy and its working with out any issues.

Maurice B

Maurice BSydney, NSW

Absolutely marvelous people to deal with

I am always weary of hiring non recommended trades people. However, I searched the web, found this company, spoke to a very nice lady and made booking for a technician. Rob, arrived on time, extremely friendly and knowledgeable looked over the issue, gave great advice and within the hour the whole work had been completed, including rewiring incorrect data ports etc. I was delighted with the work and will use their services again especially if Rob does it.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Maurice thank you for the 5 star rating!
Its fantastic to hear that you found our service to be fast, punctual and professional.
I’m glad Rob explained everything that needed to be fixed and completed your job to your expectations.

SHR

SHRChatswood West

Highly recommended!

I did a google search for my mum to find someone local on the north shore, and found Captain Cook Electrical first go. Blake was very professional and my mum was very happy with the quote he gave to install a new bathroom fan and place power surge protectors. James did a fantastic job. He was reliable, courteous and extremely friendly. He happily chatted to us and explained what he was doing. My mum and I are extremely pleased and highly recommend their services. Five stars!

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you so much for your review. As a small business we greatly appreciate positive feedback, that you have experienced. We are so excited that we were able to help you with all your requirements and you had a wonderful experience with the team.

Ike

IkeSydney, NSW

Total power failure.

Tried Company for the first time from letterbox advert.
Response recognised emergency & arrival time within the hour.
Attentive and thorough.
Courteous service.
Power restored after identifying and isolating fault.
Overal difficult to find any criticism.
Recommend without reservation.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Ike thank you for your review in regards to the work the team at Captain Cook Electrical provided for you. It’s wonderful reading such a positive result all round.

Laura

Laura Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I would highly recommend Captain Cook Electrical for any electrical servicing needs! They were efficient, on time, polite & friendly. They also left no mess and cleaned up everything after the job was done.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Laura for using Captain Cook Electrical and providing us with such a wonderful review.

Kazziedc

KazziedcSydney, NSW

Just brilliant service!

I called CCE in a panic because a smoke alarm was going off every 5 minutes ... I needed a quick fix.

James arrived within the hour and the problem was solved fast. He was efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. I'll be using and recommending CCE from now on. Great work, much appreciated

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Karen thank you very much for your wonderful review. We were glad James was able to get there quickly and fix your alarm. I’m sure your dogs were very grateful.

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

Great customer service.

From my first call to Captain Cook Electrical to when the job was finished I was extremely impressed!
Jack was great. Turned up on time, very professional, answered my many questions and did a terrific job.
I will definitely be using CCE for all future electrical needs. I highly recommend the team from CCE.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

We are extremely glad Pam that everything ran smoothly from your first call and you had a clear and precise view of what Jack was doing for you. We greatly appreciate your review and look forward to any recommendations in the future.

Barbara Campbell

Barbara CampbellSydney, NSW

Electrical

The Team were professional super clean and friendly
Nothing was too much trouble
Great job great service
The team gave me good advice and explained my options
Highly recommend their work
I had PowerPoints put in And my tv mounted on the wall

Thank you Barbara.
As a team we are delighted you have had an amazing experience. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review.

A Small Family Business Doing it Right !

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

John you’re review is amazing and we are so glad that the Captain Cook Team were able to assist you through the entire electrical process. Thank you for your wonderful words.

Great Job

Used CCE to hard wire our internet connection to the downstairs office. The guys (Rob and Max) faced a number of challenges, but worked really hard to overcome them and make sure we were happy.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Stirlo for your review we greatly appreciated it. We are glad that Max and Rob were able to assist in getting your internet up and running and beyond.

Ron Hardaker

Ron HardakerSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We've been clients for over 3 years now covering 4 or 5 visits/services for different problems. I have always found them prompt, professional & helpful. I'm very happy to recommend them.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Ron for your feedback. We greatly appreciate ongoing happy customers.

Excellent service

Rob gave excellent service. Transfered NBN and modem to another room. Very polite and professional and efficient. Would recommend this company and service to any one needing electrician. Came promptly.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Emsee thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy Rob was fantastic and could assist your NBN requirements.

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Home Electrical

James was very professional explained everything excellently and he did the job very speedily. I would have no hesitation in contacting Captain Cook Electrical again for any home electrical repairs that may arise!

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

As a local business it’s wonderful having such positive feedback to share with our staff and future customers. Thank you

Robi R.

Robi R.Sydney, NSW

Captain Cook Electrical

James replaced all my lights with LED and did a couple of minor jobs that had occurred since he was here to quote on original job. All done on time, cheerfully and efficiently.
Would recommend Captain Cook Electrical

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Robi we are glad that James helped you so much and your lighting was fantastic. Thank you

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Great electrician !

James was friendly, polite and punctual as well as quickly fixed the problem. Good explanations and efficient in fixing the issues. Highly recommend this service. Booking was also easy and friendly.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Natalie for your positive review. We are glad James and the team helped and fixed your electrical issues!

Marilyn

Marilyn

Prompt attention

The team were punctual in attending to our requirements. As we had no safety switch, explained reasons why it should be installed and attended to same promptly. Professional and punctual attendance and we would be happy to recommend.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you very much for your review Marilyn. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback.

rogue

rogueSydney, NSW

Great Electrician!

Max was punctual and polite. He worked efficiently and was able to solve problem why safety switch was continually tripping. Also explained advantages of upgrading old board. Great worker! Thanks...

Rates and Fees
The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are glad Max explained your requirements clearly and solved your electrical issues.

Ann Nixon

Ann Nixon

Excellent Service

Rob was punctual, efficient and thorough. He explained the installation and operation of new safety switches on a very old switch board very clearly. I can recommend him with the greatest confidence.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Ann thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your kind works and are extremely happy Rob helped you with your electrical requirements.
CCE Team

Excellent service!

Rob was very efficient, courteous and got the job done well. I would recommend Rob for any electrical work, he was punctual and professional, thanks for your hard work today.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback Sam. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a great experience with Rob.

A Pleasant Surprise

It was a pleasant surprise when Rob appeared on time ready to start. He did a great job, explaining procedures as he went. Competent and able, I will be using Captain Cook again.

Dear Chris
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad that you were very happy with Robs workmanship.
Regards