4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Job

Used CCE to hard wire our internet connection to the downstairs office. The guys (Rob and Max) faced a number of challenges, but worked really hard to overcome them and make sure we were happy.

Ron Hardaker

Ron HardakerSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We've been clients for over 3 years now covering 4 or 5 visits/services for different problems. I have always found them prompt, professional & helpful. I'm very happy to recommend them.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Ron for your feedback. We greatly appreciate ongoing happy customers.

Excellent service

Rob gave excellent service. Transfered NBN and modem to another room. Very polite and professional and efficient. Would recommend this company and service to any one needing electrician. Came promptly.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Emsee thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy Rob was fantastic and could assist your NBN requirements.

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Home Electrical

James was very professional explained everything excellently and he did the job very speedily. I would have no hesitation in contacting Captain Cook Electrical again for any home electrical repairs that may arise!

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

As a local business it’s wonderful having such positive feedback to share with our staff and future customers. Thank you

Robi R.

Robi R.Sydney, NSW

Captain Cook Electrical

James replaced all my lights with LED and did a couple of minor jobs that had occurred since he was here to quote on original job. All done on time, cheerfully and efficiently.
Would recommend Captain Cook Electrical

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Robi we are glad that James helped you so much and your lighting was fantastic. Thank you

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Great electrician !

James was friendly, polite and punctual as well as quickly fixed the problem. Good explanations and efficient in fixing the issues. Highly recommend this service. Booking was also easy and friendly.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you Natalie for your positive review. We are glad James and the team helped and fixed your electrical issues!

Marilyn

Marilyn

Prompt attention

The team were punctual in attending to our requirements. As we had no safety switch, explained reasons why it should be installed and attended to same promptly. Professional and punctual attendance and we would be happy to recommend.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you very much for your review Marilyn. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback.

rogue

rogueSydney, NSW

Great Electrician!

Max was punctual and polite. He worked efficiently and was able to solve problem why safety switch was continually tripping. Also explained advantages of upgrading old board. Great worker! Thanks...

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are glad Max explained your requirements clearly and solved your electrical issues.

Ann Nixon

Ann Nixon

Excellent Service

Rob was punctual, efficient and thorough. He explained the installation and operation of new safety switches on a very old switch board very clearly. I can recommend him with the greatest confidence.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Ann thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your kind works and are extremely happy Rob helped you with your electrical requirements.
CCE Team

Excellent service!

Rob was very efficient, courteous and got the job done well. I would recommend Rob for any electrical work, he was punctual and professional, thanks for your hard work today.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback Sam. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a great experience with Rob.

A Pleasant Surprise

It was a pleasant surprise when Rob appeared on time ready to start. He did a great job, explaining procedures as he went. Competent and able, I will be using Captain Cook again.

Dear Chris
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad that you were very happy with Robs workmanship.
Regards
CCE gla

Quality service

Rob arrived on time and explained setup. A huge job to relocate a large complicated circuit board . With assistance from Max the job was done with incredible diligence . We were kept informed as to progress and choices along the way . Rob is friendly, a good communicator and a very talented tradesman . We will definitely use this company again .

Dear Belinda
Thank you very much for your positive review, we are so happy CCE were punctual and informative. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Regards
CCE

david

davidSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Max from Captain Cook was punctual, diligent, polite and fixed my electrical fault. Another company had struggled to locate it, but Max and his colleagues from Captain Cook worked their way through the issue and fixed it! I would highly recommend him and Blake from this company. A pleasure to deal with them. Sorab

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback David. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Max.

Z Hart

Z HartSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Rob attended our home and attended to a number of issues. No job was too small or too difficult. His work was impeccable and he has such a pleasant friendly manner. Will definitely call for Rob again. He was fantastic.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback Zora. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Rob.

Highly recommended for fast service

Rob was fantastic. He came in and promptly sorted out our issues and even cleaned up beautifully at the end. Highly recommend Rob and Captain Cook Electrical to any business.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Rob.

Paul Secomb

Paul SecombSydney, NSW

Great work. Faults found

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback Paul. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Rob.

June

JuneSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

I had Captain Cook Electrical install 3 indoor lights and one outdoor light for me. I dealt with Paul and he was very efficient, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. This was the first time I have used Captain Cook Electrical and I highly recommend them.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback June. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Paul. Hope the new lights look great!

Bruce

Bruce

Very Good Electrical Service

I used Captain Cook Electrical last year to update my old switchboard with safety trip circuit breakers and install an earth stake. The communication & quoting was very prompt & efficient, as was the work when it was carried out. The tradesmen were on time, friendly & polite & cleaned up the work area on completion. I would use CCE again & recommend their services.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Were so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided Bruce. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Joanne

Joanne

Highly recommended!

I have used Captain cook Electrical services several times now and haven't been disappointed. Recently, Steven and Owain came out to install several new lights and replace existing light fixtures and I found them to be both professional and courteous. They arrived promptly, worked efficiently and cleaned up at the end of the job (something not all tradies are good at!!). I would recommend their services to anyone wanting a trusted, local electrician.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks so much for the feedback Joanne. So glad to hear you were happy with the work, I will be sure to pass the feedback onto Steven and Owain. Hope your enjoying the new lights!

Graeme H

Graeme HSydney

Job Well Done

I've used Captain Cook Electrical for several jobs this year ranging from small (garden lights), to fairly big, home data cabling installation. Blake, Steve, Ben and the entire crew were a pleasure to deal with. From the booking, through to quoting and delivery they were punctual, efficient, consultative. I needed some follow up and support after the cabling installation and this was handled promptly and the problem resolved. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks for the positive feedback Graeme, we really appreciate it. I have passed it onto the team who are really happy you had such a good experience. Please let us know if we help with anything in the future!