Captain Cook Electrical

Captain Cook Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly Recommend

I had Captain Cook Electrical install 3 indoor lights and one outdoor light for me. I dealt with Paul and he was very efficient, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. This was the first time I have used Captain Cook Electrical and I highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the feedback June. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with Paul. Hope the new lights look great!

Very Good Electrical Service

I used Captain Cook Electrical last year to update my old switchboard with safety trip circuit breakers and install an earth stake. The communication & quoting was very prompt & efficient, as was the work when it was carried out. The tradesmen were on time, friendly & polite & cleaned up the work area on completion. I would use CCE again & recommend their services.

Were so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided Bruce. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Highly recommended!

I have used Captain cook Electrical services several times now and haven't been disappointed. Recently, Steven and Owain came out to install several new lights and replace existing light fixtures and I found them to be both professional and courteous. They arrived promptly, worked efficiently and cleaned up at the end of the job (something not all tradies are good at!!). I would recommend their services to anyone wanting a trusted, local electrician.

Thanks so much for the feedback Joanne. So glad to hear you were happy with the work, I will be sure to pass the feedback onto Steven and Owain. Hope your enjoying the new lights!

Job Well Done

I've used Captain Cook Electrical for several jobs this year ranging from small (garden lights), to fairly big, home data cabling installation. Blake, Steve, Ben and the entire crew were a pleasure to deal with. From the booking, through to quoting and delivery they were punctual, efficient, consultative. I needed some follow up and support after the cabling installation and this was handled promptly and the problem resolved. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks for the positive feedback Graeme, we really appreciate it. I have passed it onto the team who are really happy you had such a good experience. Please let us know if we help with anything in the future!

Exceptional service

Ben and Max were on time, extremely polite and professional. Clean, including their boot coverings which I have never seen a tradesman wear. Given the unknown difficulties for the job, they persisted and finished the work efficiently and masterfully.

We appreciated the fridge magnet they left us, and have no hesitation in recommending your company in the future.

Thanks for the review Peter. We're so glad to hear that you were happy with our service and will be sure to forward this great feedback back onto Ben and Max! Don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything in the future.

Captain Cook.

Steve arrived on time. The job he did was a small one. He then checked the “fuse box” and made a recommendation. He then returned the agreed two days later to complete the new job. All done quickly and professionally. I will definitely use Captain Cook Electrical Service again.

Thank you for the review Tim. Will be sure to pass the great feedback onto Steve. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reliable and trustworthy

Thanks to Ben, Max and Jess. Great job, efficient and friendly. We will definitely be calling on you again in the future.

Thanks so much for the feedback Jane. We hope your enjoying the new office. Look forward to hearing from you next time!

Could recommend 100%

Work was done with extensive consultation and flexibility from start to finish. So happy with all the work done and the care that was taken. The guys were always on time and did a fantastic job.

Thanks so much!

You are so welcome Anne, we are so pleased to hear your happy with the work that has been done. Thanks for the feedback!

Reliable, honest and efficient.

Blake and his team gave us a competitive quote, kept us in the loop about the energy companies requirements and finished the job ahead of time. We will definitely be using Captain Cook in the future, and thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and honest tradesmen. Thank you!

Thank you Nic, were so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Great and reliable

These guys did a great job were on time and did everything that was contracted with a smile on their face. 100% recommend senior discount given

Thank you for the feedback Adele, it's much appreciated!

Good service with nice polite staff

Our lights were out and they were fixed quick smart. Very nice polite and helpful guys.
Good value and was nice to get a seniors discount.
Would highly recommend this company.

Thanks so much for the review Betty. All the best with the move!

No Fuss/No Problem

I am very happy I chose this company to sort out a few issues I have put up with for years .The company is very professional and I felt very comfortable with Ben who explained everything in detail. I am delighted to recommend Captain Cook Electrical to anyone needing professional, fast and reliable service.

Thank you for your kind words Cathy. We're so glad to hear that you were happy with our service, will be sure to pass this great feedback onto Ben.My pleasure. Cathy

Excellent Work! Very happy

Blake and his team did a great job in my home. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for electricians. They listened and recommended and the result made a HUGE difference to my home.

Thank you Blake and his team for a marvellous job!

Thanks for the feedback Sree it's much appreciated. Were so glad to hear your happy with the results. Enjoy your bright new home

Excellent service

Steven arrived on time, carried out the installation professionally and cleaned up afterward. I have no hesitation recommending your company.

Thanks for the feedback Terry. Were glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Steven, I'm sure he will also be very pleased to hear it.

Will always be our first preference.

Ben and Blake were punctual, polite and friendly. They explained everything thoroughly and persevered with a tricky problem until it was rectified. Satisfactory pricing. Clean and tidy too.
Nice bunch of blokes.

Thank you for the positive feedback John. Were glad we were able to help resolve the problem!

Very happy!

We had concerns about safety as our house is an older one and we had at least one dangerous power point. Blake sorted that problem out, checked everything else and put our minds at rest. He was courteous, knowledgeable and professional and we will be recommending him, and the Company, to anyone we know who is looking for an electrician. An excellent job!

Thanks for taking the time to write the review. Happy to help!

Great service!

Blake came in to install two fans for me. His service was outstanding. Very polite and very knowledgable, he was efficient and filled me with confidence - I would highly recommend Captain Cook!

Thanks for the feedback Josh, keep cool this summer!

Great service.

I used Captain Cook because I knew them to be professional, punctual and always polite and tidy. They gave me good advice and carried out all work in a competent manner. I would definitely recommend this company..

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing your experience, pleased to hear that you were happy with the tidiness and efficiency!

Professional Service

I have used this service several times and have always found them to be the ultimate professionals, punctual, polite and tidy. They spend the time to work out exactly what is needed and I know what I'm up for before the work begins. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Frenchs Forest, Yes it's great to work out a plan before the work starts. Thanks for the feedback and being a long term customer.

Overpriced scam

Fact - $600 to change a light fitting and install a cooktop - overpriced join up scam - dont use thdm - shame!!

Dear customer, we apologise that you had a bad experience with our company, this is something we take very seriously. Since reaching out to you via email, we would appreciate the opportunity to get it right next time. Thanks for your feedback. Blake Thomas