Captain Green Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (44)
  • Purchase Price$4,668.08
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do Not Use Captain Green in Rural Areas

* Panel Installation late. Installers using lights on mobile phone to finish panel install on roof OHS safety on existent
* Took 4months from order and deposit for solar system to be installed kept getting fobbed off. It felt like there was no effort at all to help have the solar system installed within the 12 weeks noted on the contract.
Would not recommend this company to anyone. I read reviews to go to this company and after my experience I think the employees wrote all the reviews.

Bruce Pollard

Bruce Pollard

Good service from Captain Green

Installation was on time. Electrician came out to check the Solis inverter. dealt with the technical team to work through the Solis inverter overload . we are seeing a big difference on power saving as we feed into the grid. System going well.

Recommended

I got a reasonable quote.
The Installation date was a bit delayed but was due to Xmas time.
It went smoothly and they changed the layout according to my request.
I am happy with their service.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Captain Green Installation

Just like to thank Capture Green for their help in completing our solar installation so as to make it ready for the next stage which is being able to contact Origin Energy. In particular the help of both Luke and Dipti is appreciated. They both went above and beyond to answer all our queries and provide additional guidance.

Excellent!

The process from start to finish was outstanding. Very quick and well organised and quick to reply to any questions. It is a shame the energy companies aren't as efficient as Captain Green Solar. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone, in fact, this was my second purchase with Captain Green a number of my friends are also installing panels through them. We will be building again shortly and will not hesitate to purchase again.

meegs222

meegs222Sydney, NSW

Go Captain Green - great experience from start to end

Sarah.M

Sarah.M Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast, great price and communication!

Captain Green kept us up to date with the installation. The price was great. Looking forward to seeing the difference it makes on our next electricity bill. Installation was quick and easy. Would recommend to family and friends.

Unhappy customer

My review is true in what I say

We have had solar installed by this salesman and he was great and very informative and exsperenced in what he knows about solar and I have recommended heaps of friends and family to Aaron and he has sold them great systems as well I have no hesitation in recommending Aaron to anyone that Is thinking of getting solar this sounds like an in-house things between sales people

Poorly trained sales management

Do not purchase solar from their sales person aaron scott as he is unprofessional and does not care about customers when he accidentally called from his mobile and overheard him talking badly about customers, it says slot about this company for keeping someone as incompetent like this to deal with customers.

Spring F.

Spring F.Illawarra, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I wasn't actually around for the installation but I found the lead up to installation and the after sales service excellent. Phil was quite ok for me to ring him several times post installation to ask questions about how to use and understand the inverter. I was very impressed. Pre sale they were excellent as well. And the price was a lot less than 2 other quotes I had. I would definitely recommend them.

Penny Cox

Penny CoxSydney, NSW

Very Impressed. I would definitely recommend Captain Green Solar

I was very impressed with the Captain Green Solar team from the initial quotation through to the installation and follow-up.

Alan R.

Alan R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Fills our needs to a tea

We found the company more than accommodating with our needs as there was a panel delay only due to Covid we were offered a satisfactory outcome ,the installation on the day went quickly and professionally i would recommend the company to anyone interested

Ratna

RatnaSydney, NSW

They make it so simple and easy

From the beginning, its very easy. clearly explained the process, costs, time lines, what do we get, they gave options to choose ( I did my market research, so I know what I want), they came back with a sweet deal to clinch my job. In all the guys, the installation took place with in 2 week from day of booking. Installation was dome professionally and it took 6 hrs for the full install. It was my energy company which took too long to fit a net energy meter. . excellent work guys. keep up the good work.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Nearly paid it off already!

Purchased 7.9kw system in Nov 2019. The service was top notch, paperwork completed and installation efficient.

12 months on I have had some small niggles with the Growatt inverter (changing to daylight savings time, connecting wifi and a software upgrade) but Growatt were fantastic. Their engineers are based in Sydney and prompt.

I was averaging $750 power bills and now I’m averaging $300... so in a year I have saved nearly 1/2 the cost of the system.

Very happy so far and haven’t needed to call them back for any warranty etc...

Nicholas B

Nicholas BSydney, NSW

Awesome help

Spoke with dean offered all the advice i needed and set me on a good path with little to no hassel at all highly recommend

Nikki Nighthawkk

Nikki NighthawkkSydney, NSW

Excellent all-round service

These guys were great from go to whoah. The person who gave me the quote was very clear about the service and the products used and gave me plenty of information to help make a decision. The price was excellent comparatively, and they easily accommodated my request to change the inverter to a different brand. The installation was painless and professional, easily booked for my place in the Blue Mountains, and looks to be an excellent job. All the paperwork was easily completed, and all warranties promptly provided. Can't fault this company.

Should have done it earlier

Not knowing much about the process the company was so helpful explaining the process and what happens at each point.

So 1

So 1

Excellent service

The installation were very easy. They explain very clearly. The installer very good, on time and clean up after finished.
The price is really good, best company ever.
Would recommend for anyone

Louise

Louise

Absolutely fantastic company to deal with

The team at Captain Green are very knowledgeable and are very professional. All stages of this process went according to plan and happened as they said it would. The installation team were fabulous and were very courteous. We have had no issues and I highly recommend the team and the product is working perfectly.