Car Mods Australia

Car Mods Australia

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car Mods Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sam
SamNedlands

Do not Order from this store, Poor Communication and Lead Times

Worst Communication I have experienced from an ecommerce business.
Parts listed on the website are not in stock and they have to order them.
My order has been placed for almost a week and a part still has no ETA to their warehouse.
I have sent multiple emails with very little response.
No solution or resolution has been put forward and money is stuck with this company.

Do not purchase from here

Terrible communication. I ordered an item that I needed urgently as the website said it was in stock. 1 week later and still no communication or response to my emails.

Kirk J.
Kirk J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Average is being nice

Order some parts which clearly state “in stock” on their website.
Wait 2-3 days only to see your order getting no updates. Sent emails never to get a reply and once you call them it’s oh we don’t have that in stock we just show it is online but once you place an order we ask the supplier and they have a back order….
This company would struggle to organise a root in a brothel.

Frank Bean.
Frank Bean.South East Queensland, QLD

NeoMax Silver Coilover's

Ordered a set of Neomax coilovers From CMA a few months ago delivery time was faster than i was originally told with the covid delays product came extremely well packed and they have been a great addition to my vehicle (2003 Subaru Forester) providing increased stability whilst still maintaining an acceptable amount of comfort.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Car Mods Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Hit and miss

When “In stock” means back order off supplier

I ordered some fittings on Thursday 7th April, I rung them on Friday asking if what o ordered was in stock and how long it would take to be delivered. I was assured the items are in stock and my order would be delivered early the following week. I then received an email early the following week indicating my parts would be posted on Monday 18th April! The job I was doing has been booked in to be completed on Friday 15th! So I expect my item to arrive on 21-23rd April. Over 2 weeks since ordering, as apparently “In Stock” means “In stock” at our suppliers warehouse.
I won’t be a returning customer.

No support for Product Issue

I purchased an Innovate Boost Gauge ($330) that had a needle that jumped around about 2-3 psi (sometimes up to 5 psi) introducing a 30% error margin in gauge reading. Car Mods would not accept a return for the gauge as the manufacturer said that was normal behavior for that gauge. Furthermore, they wouldn't refund because I had opened and fitted the gauge. I wont buy from Car Mods Australia again and I wont buy any Innovate products again

Mark G.
Mark G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lots of stock that doesn't exist.

I found this website when I searched locally for a part I was going to import from the USA. I quickly ordered it, to find out a week later CMA backordered the item, and the supplier hasn't produced it for more than a decade. Complete waste of time.

Excellent communication

I have had long term purchase experience with CMA at early days and always was served with 100% customer service manure so nothing but positive review. Be proactive in your research before you blame a supplier I know we all would like to be serve immediately , but we have to live in reality and be little bit more patient.
I will continue purchasing and recommending CMA to all my friends and relatives without doubt.

Great customer service

Easy to search the website and they have lots of parts. I bought some coilovers that were on sale, I rang up and Jayden was really great and helpful.

Clint
ClintSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service for rotors and pads!

The service at team Carmods was fast, informative and had my DBA Rotors and pads quicker than anywhere else I’ve purchased parts from. I’ll be a repeat offender for sure! Good job guys!

Great ordering experience

The CMA online store is easy to search and navigate with a huge range of what you want.

Huge variety of bot street and race parts delivered to your or your mechanics door is excellent!!

The CMA team is also a huge help if wanting advice in the part and if / how to fit it

ArtyV
ArtyVPerth, WA

Awesome customer service

Great communication and an amazing range of products. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend this business to anyone looking for car parts

Highly recommend CMA - expert advice and service

Huge range from standard to specialty parts. Sales team have excellent knowledge and service.
I have been a customer for many years and they have always delivered on price, service and delivery. I wouldn't buy from anyone else.

brett_ginn
brett_ginnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range and if they don't have it they will get it!

Always happy to source those weird parts for you when they don't stock them, great knowledge. Having been dealing with these guys since the beginning and 4 cars later I'm still buying from them! I see a lot of people whining about stock issues but unfortunately that's just the age we are in, every business is the same but these guys have still done their best to get things sourced as quickly as possible.