Listing monitored by Carbar

3.6

Horrible Customer Service

The people I spoke to had horrible customer service skills… they had absolutely no emotion in their voices, sounded like a bloody robot and were really blunt. They make you pay an upfront fee which is extremely high compared to other places, they don’t tell you the waiting period is over 6 weeks!! The upfront fee is paid even before you are approved and if they don’t approve you, they don’t give you a reason. I make $100,000 a year and was told I couldn’t afford it so I went elsewhere and brought an $80,000 car. Stay away horrible experience.

Carbar TeamCarbar
Jessica S.
Jessica S.Sydney, NSW

very happy!

Great alternative to financing a car of buying a used one. The process was easy, signed up online browsed the car options and submitted my request. They unfortunately couldn't get the exact car I wanted within the time frame I was looking at, but the team was really upfront/honest and helpful/proactive about it. They found me other similar options and managed to get the car to me within the expected time window. Coordinating the delivery was super easy, car was spotless, and the team even followed up to see how I'm doing. Great customer service, would recommend if you are open to what car you get and able to allow a couple weeks. To me, that's no problem considering the alternative - finance or buy.

Carbar TeamCarbar

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are thrilled to hear about your experience.
Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. Stay safe and happy driving!
- The team at Carbar.

Kesia Gomes
Kesia GomesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disorganized and dishonest service

Announcement of cars that are not available, charge fees before subscription is approved, extremely long waiting times and then no delivery at all. Total failure.

Mili
MiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hustle free subscription and service

Very simple process to subscribe, great service, had a car of my choice delivered to my home at agreed date and time. No any hustles, I’d strongly recommend the carbar and their service to anyone looking for a car.

SandJ
SandJ

A+ vehicle and service.

Started a car subscription in December. A++ service to date. Helpful sales and service teams with great follow up on questions etc. some delays but likely just due to the Xmas period.
Car in good order and super clean when dropped off. Had minor service done this week with loan car provided while the work was done. More than happy to recommend CarBar.

jamieah1986
jamieah1986Sydney, NSW

Brilliant service

We’ve had our Carbar subscription for a few months now and we couldn’t be happier. The ease of getting set up and the prompt deliver was a dream and the car has been more than satisfactory. For the price we pay for the subscription we have this makes so much sense. Much prefer against the old format of leasing or buying second hand.

Paul W
Paul WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just what I needed to help me navigate COVID's travel restrictions

J lenn
J lennSydney, NSW

Great service.

The car was easy to pick up. everything done for you, with the car ready to go . Highly recommend this service.

Joanna Kingston
Joanna Kingston

Absolutely disgraceful

Terry
TerryMid North Coast, NSW

An easy process with a pleasing outcome

Booked the vehicle 6-weeks ahead of my requirement and the delivery at the scheduled time and location occurred without a hiccup. The car appeared as new despite more than 44,000km on the odometer and the Carbar representative was happy to spend time to highlight the features and ensure I was happy.
Two issues are that only one key for the vehicle is provided and despite initially thinking the 26,000km limit per annum was well within the realm of my expected travel demands, I now find this restriction quite onerous.

5 stars and highly recommend

Great product, friendly staff, timely updates. Easy to connect to Carbar over Facebook as well! Definitely works for anyone looking for flexibility!

Michael
MichaelSydney

Friendly, professional, take away all the hassle of owning a car

Been with carbar for 6 months and i think will just stay on car subscription permanently, they are every professional and friendly. the price per week is very reasonable that when compared to the isnurance, rego, cost of any needed repairs, etc it's arguably cheaper than owning !
I love the convenience of it and their excellent service !
recently found out can add my partner as a driver too which is amazing !

Pavel
PavelSydney, NSW

Great service. Good people

I love Carbar. They were so good at explaining the situation, what needed to happen and what i needed to do. Got my car in 3 days and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Special thanks to Antonio.

Travis E.
Travis E.Canberra 2600, ACT

Used Car Dealership: Exceptional service

Samuel C.
Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service. And great choice of cars.

I love Carbar and this subscription model. Suits my lifestyle. The start was a little bumping in getting the actual car, but that can be expected with COVID. Gurmyn was amazing and thanks so much for the great service.

Read more reviews - page 2