Listing monitored by carconnect

Tereza
TerezaSydney, NSW

Immediate quality service

I am extremely happy with my new car delivered to me last week. As soon as I put my specs in, Jade and Vinay went immediately to work and sourced my car within hours. Their professionalism and customer service is beyond what I ever received when I walked into a dealership and i didnt even leave my home.
The car was delivered without any issues and I received a call to followup on whether I was completed satisfied.
I dont think I would have my car right now if it wasnt for Vinay who secured it for me late Friday afternoon. He did not stop working until it was done. Thank you Jade and Vinay- I would not hesitate to use your services again.

Jade C.carconnectSend a private message

Excellent way to buy a car

Thanks to car connect we were able to get the car we wanted without any lengthy searches and time wasted. Josh Wilson was quick to get back to us and was very professional. Communication was prompt and we were extremely happy. Thanks for the excellent help Josh.

Hi Sue,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad Josh was able to assist you in a hassle free car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car! All the best, Jade @ carconnect

Mir Sauhrid
Mir SauhridGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buying new car made easy!

Extremely happy with the deal that Ash Castle had secured for me. He was able to find the car I was after in this crazy market where people are waiting for 8-12 months for a Japanese car. But Ash was confident that he’d secure me the deal before EOFY which was my requirement and he made it happen. My experience with CarConnect was nothing short of amazing. I had a tight time frame and specific requirements, hence I was stressing too much - but client service from Carconnect was absolutely top notch! Thanks to Ash, Kurt and Paige for everything you did to get this over the line. Super happy!

Hi Mir,
Thank you for sharing your experience. WE are so glad the team was able to assist with your requirements. I will pass your feedback onto Ash, Kurt and Paige. Congratulations on your new car! All the best, Jade @ carconnect.

Dianne Dryden
Dianne DrydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great assistance buying my new car

Moving town and wanted a new car. Dealt with Joshua Wilson and have now purchased my new car and traded in my existing car. Assistance given for pickup and delivery to new Town. Wonderful service

So easy!

Simon Vasserman was the ultimate professional throughout the process. He did all the hard work for me. I love the fact I didn't have to visit a dealership. I received a fantastic deal purchasing my new Toyota Hilux to be delivered to my door with no hidden costs.

Hi Mick,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad Simon was able to help. We pride ourselves on our hassle free service to our customers. Congratulations on your new car! All the best, Jade @ carconnect.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Peter Hingston was extremely helpful

Went above and beyond in service, always timely replies to questions, kept me up to date all the time, I highly recommend this service

Hi Michael,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad that Peter was able to go above and beyond in your new car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car! All the best, Jade @carconnect.

Great experience

Chris made it so easy to purchase my Hilux. As a sole trader time is important and he sorted the tray fitment and fixed any concerns I had.Great experience.

Hi Grae,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Cracker car you have scored yourself! We will pass on your feedback to Chris and the team. Congratulations on your new Ute! All the best, Jade @ carconnect

Jonathan Sonny
Jonathan SonnySydney, NSW

Dream car purchase made easy with carconnect

What an amazing experience with John Valvis​ from carconnect! From the first point of contact, John was phenomenal to deal with being extremely professional and responsive. He went beyond expected to ensure all of my questions were answered and made the entire process smooth and easy. Cannot recommend John and the team highly enough. Thank you carconnect and John especially for helping us purchase our dream car!

Car purchase

Quick and easy and upfront! Best experience I have ever had buying a car 100% would recommend to anyone! Cheers Peter

Hi Wilson,
Thank you for sharing your feedback, Congratulations on your new car! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. All the best, Jade @ carconnect

Treacie
TreacieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One very Happy customer:)

Big thank you to Eric Miram for helping me find my car and being very efficient all the way through the process . I know who I will be calling for any other cars that we purchase

Hi Treacie,
Thank your for sharing your experience. We are so glad that Eric was able to assist you with your new DMax. , Congratulations on your new car! All the best, Jade @ Carconnect

Great Buying Experience, Easy to Deal with and Great Service

From my initial enquiry right through to my agreement to purchase Peter Hingston, was professional, very responsive and secured our vehicle even after we had changed our minds a couple of times on the colour. The whole process of buying our vehicle was so easy and seamless. I would highly recommend Peter to anyone looking for a stress free process to finding a new car at a great price!

Hi Mel,
Thank-you for sharing your experience. We will definitely be sure to pass your feedback onto Peter. We are very glad we were able to assist you throughout your buying journey. Congratulations on your new car!
All the best, Jade @ carconnect

MuraliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Price! Post Sales needs to improve & Experience with Dealership not great

Hi Murali,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback on product review. We will have Mitch from our management team give you a call to discuss your concerns. All the best,

Nicole
Nicole South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible customer service!’

We bought a new car today with the wonderful and very professional Nathan Horsley. After talking at 0830, he had found us a car snd we bought it by 1200! Incredible given how hard it is to find new cars available! Nathan made the whole process simple, easy and I had 100% confidence in Nathan! I would highly recommend Nathan to anyone looking to find a new car! All the stress taken out of the equation for me! Thanks Nathan!

Michael
MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service & Nice People

Ben at CarConnect performed a miracle in getting me into my new Subaru Forester. My local dealer told me 6 months and when I called CarConnect I expected a similar timeframe. After 2 days, Ben had come back to me with the exact specs and colour I was after and instead of 6 months I waited 6 weeks. Highly recommend these guys - cheers Ben and team.

Beck
Beck

Good service

We purchased a second hand car with the help of John. Experienced great customer service, we would use again and recommend.

Hi Beck,
Thank you for sharing your experience, congratulations on your new car! We are very glad John was able to help you find the car you were looking for. All the best, Jade @ carconnect.