John N

John NAustralian Capital Territory

The best way to buy a car

This is the second time that I have used Car Connect and on both occasions Evette sourced what I wanted for thousands less than I could negotiate with a dealer. The delivery service is so valuable for someone living out of the major metropolitan areas. I wouldn't buy a new car any other way.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi John, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! Enjoy your new wheels. Regards, Carconnect.

Jeremy mallard

Jeremy mallardDarwin, NT

Evette, you are a star!

Thank you Evette for helping deliver our beautiful 200 Series Cruiser on time and at a great price even after some challenges along the way! We are wrapped and very happy with the car and the efforts you made to get our desired outcomes!! It is very much appreciated. Jeremy and Billie

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Thanks Jeremy! Appreciate the 5-star review. Enjoy the new wheels :) Regards, Evette.

Disappointed

Darryl

DarrylPerth, WA

Good Deal seamless process

Through Terry I purchased a new Hyundai Elantra;Nicola completed the paperwork .

All happened in the space of a few days by phone and computer at a better price than I could obtain from dealers around town.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Darryl, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new car! We'll be sure to let Terry and Nicola know you were happy with the service. All the best :)

Mark K.

Mark K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldnt recommend as its exactly the same as a dealer

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customers

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

Buying my Ford Mustang is a dream come true .

Thanks to Kurt at car connect buying my dream car made life easier all the leg work done wrapped up with extras made it feel even more special. Thanks Kurt at car connect . I will recommend your service to everyone looking to purchase another car.

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

What a great experience ..Kurt and Terry we’re absolutely fantastic.. buying a new car can be stressful especially with negotiating with dealers , trying to get a good price . Car connect made this so easy for me .. they found the car I wanted at the best price .It was delivered to my house with a full tank of fuel .. I didn’t have to do anything ..I would seriously recommend Car Connect to anyone . You just need to know what car you want and let them do the rest .
My new car is awesome .. very happy customer ..

George

GeorgeSydney

Very professional and effective service

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Very impressed with the Carconnect Team

I had Evette & Kurt from Carconnect assist with the purchase of my car (July 2019). They were incredibly responsive, worked hard on the deal and got me the best price and a very quick turnaround. Very Very Happy

gaweleczek

gaweleczekBrisbane

Best car buying experience ever!

The whole process took 6h and I didn't have to leave the house. I got a good price, ~2000-3000 saving. Jordan, my consultant, was very specific and happy to answer all my questions. I will be back if I every decide to buy another car.

Alex obeid

Alex obeidSydney, NSW

Best service !

This is the second time i have gone through car connect, and it would have to be one of the most pleasant and professional experiences i have had had. Looking for a car has never been easier and the representatives have always been amazing from the start of the process till the end. I will definitely be reffering family and friends!

Honest and Professional

First time buying a car on the internet and happy we chose carconnect to purchase a secondhand Subaru Impreza. Jon has a professional attitude and manner and most important he is honest. Really happy to talk to Jon on Face Time and to see the car even started it up and looked under the bonnet. The car came with a 3 month/5000 km warranty which is comforting. We traded in my partners car and agreed to get the car delivered by truck and the trade in picked up. Car was delivered 4 days prior to ETA and trade in was taken back to Sydney. My partner is so happy with the Subaru Impreza. Thank you Jon

Des Sutherland

Des SutherlandHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service from great people

This is the fourth car I have purchased with Cars Connect. On each occasion the service has been exemplary. Nothing is a problem even when I change my mind about some little thing. They have always been brilliant

Ernests

ErnestsSydney, NSW

Best way to buy a new car

This is my second time using Car Connects services to purchase a vehicle. Once again I am very satisfied with it. Anthony and Steven had a very professional approach and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided, they gave me the best deal. They made everything simple and easy that I didn't need to worry about anything and had no headaches, my car was delivered on time and very easily. I highly recommend Car Connect if you're looking for an easy way to buy a car.

yrvlucero

yrvlucero

Everything happened so fast!

From financing, to ordering and picking up the car everything happened so fast. Thank you Evette and carconnect for helping us with our 1st new car. Evette was pretty awesome in helping us find the best deal out there. Two thumbs up for the great service!

Amazing service to deliver a fabulous car

I spoke to Evette on Monday morning 27 May and she had organised the order for my fantastic RAV 4 Hybrid by that afternoon - amazing service. I have just taken delivery from Tony who kept me up to date with delivery times and ran through all the details after he unloaded my car. Thanks everyone

Ian B.carconnect

Great way to buy a new car

Many thanks Damien and Kurt at Carconnect for their support in buying my new car. Firstly, Damien was fabulous in his turnaround in finding me a car and doing a superb deal (less than 24 hours). He was friendly, professional and prompt. Kurt has been exceptional in getting all the admin elements completed and ensured the delivery of the car (all less than a week). My new Audi SQ5 has been delivered and its beautiful. I can't believe I only found this avenue to buy cars via internet searching, now I am telling all my friends. Thanks again Damien and Kurt, my appreciation for making it so easy and smooth.

JTsnewcar

JTsnewcarSydney, NSW

They will save you time and money!

My consultant Jordan was very professional and got us a great deal on our Honda. Had a new car purchased in under three hours for $2000+ less than a dealer was offering on a demonstrator. Definitely recommend getting in touch with carconnect if you're shopping for a car!