carconnect

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

What a great experience ..Kurt and Terry we’re absolutely fantastic.. buying a new car can be stressful especially with negotiating with dealers , trying to get a good price . Car connect made this so easy for me .. they found the car I wanted at the best price .It was delivered to my house with a full tank of fuel .. I didn’t have to do anything ..I would seriously recommend Car Connect to anyone . You just need to know what car you want and let them do the rest .
My new car is awesome .. very happy customer ..

George

GeorgeSydney

Very professional and effective service

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Very impressed with the Carconnect Team

I had Evette & Kurt from Carconnect assist with the purchase of my car (July 2019). They were incredibly responsive, worked hard on the deal and got me the best price and a very quick turnaround. Very Very Happy

gaweleczek

gaweleczekBrisbane

Best car buying experience ever!

The whole process took 6h and I didn't have to leave the house. I got a good price, ~2000-3000 saving. Jordan, my consultant, was very specific and happy to answer all my questions. I will be back if I every decide to buy another car.

Alex obeid

Alex obeidSydney, NSW

Best service !

This is the second time i have gone through car connect, and it would have to be one of the most pleasant and professional experiences i have had had. Looking for a car has never been easier and the representatives have always been amazing from the start of the process till the end. I will definitely be reffering family and friends!

Honest and Professional

First time buying a car on the internet and happy we chose carconnect to purchase a secondhand Subaru Impreza. Jon has a professional attitude and manner and most important he is honest. Really happy to talk to Jon on Face Time and to see the car even started it up and looked under the bonnet. The car came with a 3 month/5000 km warranty which is comforting. We traded in my partners car and agreed to get the car delivered by truck and the trade in picked up. Car was delivered 4 days prior to ETA and trade in was taken back to Sydney. My partner is so happy with the Subaru Impreza. Thank you Jon

Des Sutherland

Des SutherlandHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service from great people

This is the fourth car I have purchased with Cars Connect. On each occasion the service has been exemplary. Nothing is a problem even when I change my mind about some little thing. They have always been brilliant

Ernests

ErnestsSydney, NSW

Best way to buy a new car

This is my second time using Car Connects services to purchase a vehicle. Once again I am very satisfied with it. Anthony and Steven had a very professional approach and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided, they gave me the best deal. They made everything simple and easy that I didn't need to worry about anything and had no headaches, my car was delivered on time and very easily. I highly recommend Car Connect if you're looking for an easy way to buy a car.

yrvlucero

yrvlucero

Everything happened so fast!

From financing, to ordering and picking up the car everything happened so fast. Thank you Evette and carconnect for helping us with our 1st new car. Evette was pretty awesome in helping us find the best deal out there. Two thumbs up for the great service!

Amazing service to deliver a fabulous car

I spoke to Evette on Monday morning 27 May and she had organised the order for my fantastic RAV 4 Hybrid by that afternoon - amazing service. I have just taken delivery from Tony who kept me up to date with delivery times and ran through all the details after he unloaded my car. Thanks everyone

Ian B.carconnect

Great way to buy a new car

Many thanks Damien and Kurt at Carconnect for their support in buying my new car. Firstly, Damien was fabulous in his turnaround in finding me a car and doing a superb deal (less than 24 hours). He was friendly, professional and prompt. Kurt has been exceptional in getting all the admin elements completed and ensured the delivery of the car (all less than a week). My new Audi SQ5 has been delivered and its beautiful. I can't believe I only found this avenue to buy cars via internet searching, now I am telling all my friends. Thanks again Damien and Kurt, my appreciation for making it so easy and smooth.

JTsnewcar

JTsnewcarSydney, NSW

They will save you time and money!

My consultant Jordan was very professional and got us a great deal on our Honda. Had a new car purchased in under three hours for $2000+ less than a dealer was offering on a demonstrator. Definitely recommend getting in touch with carconnect if you're shopping for a car!

New Car

Kurt negotiated a great deal with a local dealership in my state making the process very convenient for me. He was helpful and provided prompt information and follow up throughout the wait for the car to be built and imported. He also was very helpful in dealing with a few minor issues at the time of pick up and was always very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Car Connect based on my experience

URhere

URhereGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a simple process

Anthony was great to deal with. Easily negotiated on my behalf with the Dealer, secured a quick trade in (at a great price) and I had my new car in days! highly recommend the service.

This is the way to buy a car

# MITCHELL from car connect is the best purchased my new Isuzu such a smooth process and he looks after your every need happy to recommend this service to anyone looking

Very practical & proffesional

An easier way of finding a new car specially if you know what youre looking for & stress free, i would definitely go with them again in the future, love my suzuki vitara 2019.

Warren Muller

Warren MullerSydney, NSW

Were do I start

I can see a end of dealership's with a company like carconnect wanted a New Camry antony ask what I wanted within a day came back to me with truely fantastic deal over 10.000 off what I said yes please all I Can say is again thank you antony and carconnect best experience in buying this car will be telling friends and family and work mates

Dion Miles

Dion MilesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing service help and savings

Jordon my rep, was amazing. Had comparative quotes within 3 hrs, saving me almost $14000 compared to 2 dealers i had spoken too. They couldn't believe it and asked if i had a family member work for Ford. The next day one of the dealers rang me to say they could now match the price. This wouldn't of happened without Car connect Jordon's help. Of course i told them no thank you as car connect had done all the hard work and had already gained me the savings i was after to buy my new car, and i was going with them. They organised extras on my car in a timely manner and delivered the car directly to my business

Pep

Pep

Excellent and professional

We would love to thank Damien for his professional and friendly approach in the purchase of our new car.
Damien made the decision and process of purchasing our car an easy experience which was a big plus for us as we both work and have children.
It was the small finer details like making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted right down to having the car delivered to us that really impressed and made the whole experience a pleasure.
We will certainly be using Damien again and recommending him and car connect 100% if anyone asks us.

I was looking for a new car and spoke to Jordan. He got really good knowledge about the product and explains very simple. Answered all my queries patiently and was really helpful. I recommend Jordan to anyone. Thank you Jordan.