Francois

FrancoisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost a perfect transaction..

Very poor communication

I tried to connect with carconnect through their portal and never heard back. I ended up contacting over phone and spoke to Ash Castle. Informed him I looked at Strattonfinance new car offer page and wanted to negotiate on an X4 30i for the price advertised on their website @ $82990. Ash updated me the price is indicative and not 100% accurate, but will check the best price and come back to me. I didnt hear back for 3 days and followed up with an email. Still no response for a week. Very poor service.

Senthil
Senthil

Ash contacted me and apologied for mishap. There was some misunderstanding and he has cleared it now. Working with him to get some quotes. Thanks.

anonymous

anonymousAU

Car delivered to the door!

The process for purchasing a car through car connect was excellent. The communication was clear and the process was easy to understand. The post sales team were very helpful and answered all of my queries, I am happy with the permaguard Tint I purchased. The car was delivered on time and as promised.

The floor mats were a little dirty upon hand over and there was some minor swirl marks in the paint work, and light scuffs in the drivers door handle. These were easily repaired by a third party after handover.

The best part about the experience was having a car delivered to my house.

Really happy. I will consider using them again.

Timothy C.

Timothy C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Par Excellence

This was all new to me and Wow I am so pleased I used car connect to purchase my new car

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Timothy, thanks for providing us a 5 star review. We're glad you enjoyed our service and we wish you all the best with your new car.

Davo22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Terrible slow service, I’ve sent John (one of the sales reps) several emails and countless texts all week and not one reply.. my pet has a faster response rate.
Would not recommend at all

Davo22

It’s ok sorted now thanks

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic saving

Enquired late yesterday on the website, called back by Anthony today. Two hours later I received a quote for the car I wanted well below an offer I’d had turned down by my local dealer and for a new car and even further below what they were trying to sell me a demo car for. Fantastic deal and so easy. As a private buyer I couldn’t get even close to the deal Anthony at carconnect managed. Already been contacted by the supplying dealer. Looking forward to my new car. Give these guys a call before you do anything else, they’ll probably save you a fortune and a fair bit of stress if you’re not an experienced negotiator.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to review our service and for your kind words. We'll be sure to let Anthony know about your positive feedback. Enjoy your new car!

Jared

Jared

Perfect experience

Absolutely amazing service they helped me get an extremely hard to get car and navigate difficult dealers and sales people. In the end I got the car I wanted for a great price. Highly recommended

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Jared, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad to hear that you were very impressed with our service.

Dominic

DominicVictoria

Purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 2019

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Dominic, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Ash.

The best sales experience I have had!!!

I can’t rate my recent experience with car connect enough!!! Jons integrity and honesty made me buy my car on the spot! He went above and beyond to help me!! Truly amazing service! Thank you!

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Keris, thanks for the 5 star review. We're glad to hear about your amazing experience. Enjoy the new car!

bev

bevSydney, NSW

beautiful car

from the start to finish finding my picanto, I am very pleased with all involved.
the price of the car, the look of the car, and the finish of the car from deposit to delivery
was a nice experience.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Bev, thank you for sharing your feedback on our service. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed every step of the process.

Mike L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I was very disappointed with the lack of communication if it wasn’t for the dealership supplying the car I don’t think I would have my new car yet. Still waiting to hear from Carconnect! Once they had the money there was on communication at all!

Mike L.

The sale was in my wife’s name Christine it was a red Kona from Parramatta Hyundai

Gene

GeneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased new car through Car Connect and was very impressed. John was fantastic and organised the purchase with a healthy trade in as well. Very satisfied with the price and the ease of buying, had the deal done that day.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Gene, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the ease of our service. Enjoy your new car.

Awesome service

Car Connect made the process of buying a new car so easy and effortless.
They manged to get a great price and their service is amazing.
I love my new car and would defiantly use Car Connect again

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Jo, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're happy to hear about how we made your car buying experience easy and effortless. Enjoy your new ride!

CJW

CJWMelbourne

Smooth operators but read the fine print!

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I purchased a new 2020 model Toyota Hilux, John Papadopoulos from car connect was fantastic. Listened to what I wanted, advised me of the process and found me the best deal, with so many extras included in the deal. Also organised for the vehicle to be delivered to my home. Could not be happier, great customer service, Thanks heaps John.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're glad that you had a great experience buying your car. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto John.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liars. Deposit will not be refunded despite their verbal assurances.

My finance was not approved. Car Connect took a $500 supposedly "fully refundable" deposit should finance fall through, yet they now say they can't refund the money.

Don't believe the lies. Do the research yourself or use Private Fleet instead.

Sophie p.

Sophie p.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You’d be silly not to use them!!

We’ve purchased two brand new vehicles through car connect (Nissan Qashqai & Hilux Rugged X) and could not be happier with the service. Evette goes above and beyond to ensure you walk away with the best car at the best price and will push to get as many bonus extras as she can. Would highly recommend using their services, they will even appraise and give you a trade in price for your old vehicle which for us was more then what the dealers were willing to pay for the trade in.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Sophie, we're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Evette. Enjoy the new cars!

Aaron

AaronMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

Very impressed with Ash from car connect he worked with me 100 percent to help me find a perfect deal and very happy with the service provided to me by car connect

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Thanks for the great review Aaron. We're happy that you had a positive experience with us.

Martin D

Martin DSydney, NSW

Saved on new Kia

Used carconnect to save on a new Kia. Cheaper than advertised driveway special price. Easy process, no need to deal with dealer sales and no haggling required. Car was delivered to my home three days Later. highly recommended

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Martin, thanks for the 5 star review! Enjoy the new Kia.

Davis

DavisNew South Wales

Definitely recommend!

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Davis, appreciate the 5 star review! We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Arrel and Anthony.