Professional & Efficient!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Junaid at Carconnect and was immediately impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. He listened to my brief and worked quickly to source a car and then followed it up with 5 star customer service every step of the way up until delivery. Absolutely wonderful experience and would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a car, to speak with Junaird. You won't be disappointed!

ChiragSydney, NSW

Terrible after sale service

No after sale service. I am tired to Chase for my car delivery but no answer. Don’t buy from them. They don’t bother to inform client for late delivery. I sold my car as per their commitment and now no dates for car delivery. I am paying car rental and don’t know how many more days I need to pay. No communication from them. Every time we need to chase them.

I recommend to buy from dealer as we need to ask dealer or supplier as they don’t have any hold on dealer or supplier. They are for just sell.

Hi ,
I am chasing every week to you guys. You guys are returning my calls but no one called me on how process is going on. You can check with my number so please check it before claiming anything

Hi Chirag,
We spoke to you most recently on Monday. If you would like to speak to us further please call us on 1800 880 008

Car Loan

Kevin Yin and Christopher Nguyen. Been such helpful people with my car loan. Highly recommended them to anyone need help with car loan. Top Blokes.

Peter S.

Peter S.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Consultant

Chris, Cara and the team at Carconnect were absolutely outstanding. Buying a new car has never been this easy and I would have purchase at least 15 in my time!

New car

Good service from Adam and Cara always willing to help led me in the right direction keep me updated on what was happening would recommend to other people to buy a car this way

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Thanks for your review Barry! We are always glad to help, we will pass along your feedback to Adam and Cara as well

Erica

EricaSydney, NSW

Service like no other!

Thanks so much to Kurt & the team at Carconnect. The service is amazing, unbeatable price, never have to ask questions, they inform you at every step of the way including following through verbal discussions with a confirmation email. Delivery was on time as advised, couldn't be happier.Love my new car!

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Thanks for your amazing review Erica!

Joanne C.

Joanne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely efficient process

My son recently purchased a new LDV and being a typical young guy, was just going to walk into a dealer and roll over. I contacted Carconnect to see if they could help us with a better deal. From the first moment I spoke with Kate, the process was brilliant. Kate found exactly what he was after for much less. Everything was smoothly handled from the sourcing of the vehicle, finance to delivery. Very efficient process and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Carconnect next time we are looking for a vehicle.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to have been able to help out for this one, feel free to reach out to us again when you're ready for your next vehicle

Karen F.

Karen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

Thank you Kate Norton for finding our perfect new car. Your service was amazing and we will definitely be in touch again. Once again Thank You

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Karen, thank you for the glowing review and choosing carconnect!

kerry

kerrySydney, NSW

No Hassle, serviced with a smile

I would like to thank Jade for her excellent service and help. My experience was hassle-free. I am very happy with my incredible new car. Jade handled every barrier smoothly, I found she cared and was with me the whole way. You're a rock star!

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Kerry, we loved reading this review. Thank you for sharing your experience with carconnect!

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome, Car & Helpful Team Members

I recently bought a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross through Car Connect and liaised with David Di Losa. He was an amazing help, not only in purchasing the car but also in obtaining relevant information about the cars. David's attention to detail was key in the purchase of the vehicle and the quick turnaround time of the vehicle in the current climate was awesome.
Highly satisfied.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Daniel, thank you for your kind words about our service. Congratulations on the new car.

Heather

Heather Sydney, NSW

David was amazing !

I rang car connect after researching car brokers. David rang me back and talked through my options and then went to work ! He not only secured the car I wanted but also got a fair trade in price for my car. He achieved far better than the dealerships were offering. We were so pleased with his efforts we just got another car from him and my family have also used car connect. David was so responsive and kind and got me exactly what I wanted. Thank you !

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Heather, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback.

Fantastic! Love Car connect in Edgeworth!

Best service ever! Daniel and Nathan were sensational and made us feel comfortable. We are really happy with our Corolla Wagon. We will be back!

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Rob, thank you for sharing your experience with our service. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Reg

RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car Broker 100/100 Service

Adam from Carconnect secured a 2021 Camry SL Hybrid.
Made the transaction hassel free.
Great price, straight talker, no nonsense.
Delivery 8th March.
Thank you Adam for getting me what I wanted and a great price.
Will highly recommend and will use again.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Reg, thank you for the glowing review. We're so excited for you to drive your new car!

Donna T.

Donna T.Sydney, NSW

LOVE MY new Kia Sportage ( aka Angela Lansbury)

Damien from Stratton knew i would be in great hands with Anthony M. He has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. The experience was less stressful with his support, knowledge and his contacts. He has been so supportive and gone above and beyond <3 his honesty and his genuine concern for his clients needs has made this experience such an easy one. From finding my dream car, to follow up texts to make sure everything is ok. Such a gem.

Why would I ever go into a car yard again? Car Connect made sure my car was what I wanted & more!!!!

The entire team have been wonderful. Thank you all so much.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Donna, we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the positive experience you had with us.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

An awesome experience

Within an hour of talking to Michael, who linked me with Rebecca (Bec) at Car Connect, I got a call to say they have a car for me with all the accessories I was after. Bec's knowledge of the industry and vehicle was extraordinary, so much so that I upgraded and still saved a bundle. It took all the stress out of running around trying to get the best deal and going to multiple dealerships. The communication was excellent, I was kept informed every step of the way. My finance was organised and all the small details taken care of. The door to door service was also a treat, I would highly recommend Bec and Micheal at Car Connect.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Vanessa, thank you for sharing your experience with carconnect! We appreciate your feedback.

Winston C.

Winston C.Sydney, NSW

Meets perfectly to my requirements

Vinay of carconnect provided an excellence and professional services. He searched tirelessly for a vehicle that meets perfectly to my requirements with competitive price. Thanks Vinay. I definitely will recommend to my friends.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Winston, thank you for the glowing review. We'll be sure to pass along this feedback to Vinay.

Just what customer want from a car seller

Very professional, great service. No pressure on buying or trying change your mind on another make, model... really recommend if you want a good deal

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Aure, thank you so much for the great recommendation. We're glad we were able to provide you with a positive experience.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

The service provided by David at Carconnect was second to none

The service was fast and i received exactly what I was after quickly and efficiently

Well done

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to David.

Sooraj

SoorajMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not the best price!

Bought a gt line Kia Sorento with these guys, helpful and professional gang but with an obvious sales background.

Claim to achieve the absolute lowest price but in my case didn't really go that way, a friend of mine got the same car for another 700$ off from a local dealer.

Few other concerns included- i received a dirty car (which sucks when you have just spent thousands of dollars) - on a positive note received a pesky 60$ back on that mistake, still waiting on promised free mats for the new car- I was told there is a nation wide shortage, surprise surprise i call the closest dealer in town and they say come on in we have them in stock.

My advice try em but do your own research...

Ian Birch

Ian BirchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Isuzu DMAX tray back ute

Vinay Gaggar organized and delivered an excellent product to us. We were very happy with the price and extremely happy with the delivery timeframe considering the current climate with Covid.
I would recommend Vinay to any of my contacts who are considering a similar purchase.

Customer Loyalty Managercarconnect

Hi Ian, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass this review on to Vinay.