carconnect

carconnect

Amazing service to deliver a fabulous car

I spoke to Evette on Monday morning 27 May and she had organised the order for my fantastic RAV 4 Hybrid by that afternoon - amazing service. I have just taken delivery from Tony who kept me up to date with delivery times and ran through all the details after he unloaded my car. Thanks everyone

Great way to buy a new car

Many thanks Damien and Kurt at Carconnect for their support in buying my new car. Firstly, Damien was fabulous in his turnaround in finding me a car and doing a superb deal (less than 24 hours). He was friendly, professional and prompt. Kurt has been exceptional in getting all the admin elements completed and ensured the delivery of the car (all less than a week). My new Audi SQ5 has been delivered and its beautiful. I can't believe I only found this avenue to buy cars via internet searching, now I am telling all my friends. Thanks again Damien and Kurt, my appreciation for making it so easy and smooth.

They will save you time and money!

My consultant Jordan was very professional and got us a great deal on our Honda. Had a new car purchased in under three hours for $2000+ less than a dealer was offering on a demonstrator. Definitely recommend getting in touch with carconnect if you're shopping for a car!

New Car

Kurt negotiated a great deal with a local dealership in my state making the process very convenient for me. He was helpful and provided prompt information and follow up throughout the wait for the car to be built and imported. He also was very helpful in dealing with a few minor issues at the time of pick up and was always very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Car Connect based on my experience

What a simple process

Anthony was great to deal with. Easily negotiated on my behalf with the Dealer, secured a quick trade in (at a great price) and I had my new car in days! highly recommend the service.

This is the way to buy a car

# MITCHELL from car connect is the best purchased my new Isuzu such a smooth process and he looks after your every need happy to recommend this service to anyone looking

Very practical & proffesional

An easier way of finding a new car specially if you know what youre looking for & stress free, i would definitely go with them again in the future, love my suzuki vitara 2019.

Were do I start

I can see a end of dealership's with a company like carconnect wanted a New Camry antony ask what I wanted within a day came back to me with truely fantastic deal over 10.000 off what I said yes please all I Can say is again thank you antony and carconnect best experience in buying this car will be telling friends and family and work mates

amazing service help and savings

Jordon my rep, was amazing. Had comparative quotes within 3 hrs, saving me almost $14000 compared to 2 dealers i had spoken too. They couldn't believe it and asked if i had a family member work for Ford. The next day one of the dealers rang me to say they could now match the price. This wouldn't of happened without Car connect Jordon's help. Of course i told them no thank you as car connect had done all the hard work and had already gained me the savings i was after to buy my new car, and i was going with them. They organised extras on my car in a timely manner and delivered the car directly to my business

Excellent and professional

We would love to thank Damien for his professional and friendly approach in the purchase of our new car.
Damien made the decision and process of purchasing our car an easy experience which was a big plus for us as we both work and have children.
It was the small finer details like making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted right down to having the car delivered to us that really impressed and made the whole experience a pleasure.
We will certainly be using Damien again and recommending him and car connect 100% if anyone asks us.

I was looking for a new car and spoke to Jordan. He got really good knowledge about the product and explains very simple. Answered all my queries patiently and was really helpful. I recommend Jordan to anyone. Thank you Jordan.

Pushy and Unprofessional

Just bought a car through Carconnect, it was extremely disappointing and unprofessional experience. Main reason for that was due to lack of verbal communication from the sales person and office based staff. As soon as he got the initial deposit he disappeared from the communication front, I tried to call on his mobile but no answer and couldn't leave a message because inbox was full. Called his office landline and left a message, never called me back. Called the office person's number but no answer and no response. Finally emailed them to ask about the progress of delivery, eventually got a reply but I felt that they just wanted my initial deposit and signed contract and once they got it, it was extremely difficult to get in touch with them. My advise is to do your own research and deal direct with the dealers, these guys are unnecessary inconvenience ,waiting to collect their commission.

Hi Anu, I am sorry to hear that your experience using our service did not live up to your expectation. I understand you have had several conversations with the team post-review around where things may have gone wrong and I can only thank you for leaving us a bit of feedback as it gives us a great opportunity to improve on our operations. I hope you are enjoying the new Forester and would welcome you back again to use our service and allow us the opportunity to turn that '1-star experience' into a 5-star! Regards, Ian - Carconnect management.

Happy customers!

We would like to thank Jordan for his caring and professional approach is assisting our car purchases. We recently purchased 2 new cars and I would recommend Jordan if you want to take the pain out of buying a car.
He explained the process clearly and answered all our questions promptly without pressure, hidden costs or rushing the sale.
He followed through on our requests, he listened to us and made the process quick and painless.
We have never used a broker before and we were hesitant, however pleasantly surprised with the deal. The final price was exactly as negotiated and significantly less than what other car dealers had quoted (no last-minute surprises), everything went as planned, right down to delivery to our home and workplace.
We don’t normally complete online reviews however our positive experience was worthwhile sharing.

Repeat customer

I have recently purchased my 4th vehicle through carconnect. Evetteat Carconnect can achieve results like no other on both the purchase price and the trade in value . My most recent purchase was discounted by over $10,000 from the retail price for a sought after MY19 build and a trade in value that you would never see from a dealer, in addition there were several other items thrown in free of charge. I strongly recommend Carconnect to my family and friends and anyone else that may listen, they also get great finance rates through their partners Stratton

Buy a new car with Confidence

I recently purchased a new car through carconnect for my health business. After ringing about 5 dealers, Jorden was able to by far get the cheapest deal with the high-quality standard in professionalism and real caring attitude. I was so impressed by the process that I recommended a mate to follow the same process who also saved money, time and headache by purchasing a new car. My advice is to get your prices and the type of car you like then run it by Jorden to see if carconnect can do a better deal because he won't let you down.

They know their work, and provide a great service on top

I recently bought an MY19 Hyundai Santa Fe through carconnect. Dealt with Anthony and Kurt. Both of them were professional, quick to respond and helpful in answering all my questions. Anthony's communication style may come across as that of a new car salesman, but his work speaks for itself. Everyone knows you can always do better than the sticker price, but securing almost 15% off RRP is no small feat. And the best thing about it is I've had to make no effort at all to get to the final price - just one phone call and get an answer the next day. Kurt has kept me well updated with the delivery timeline, and efficiently handled most of the comms between me and the selling dealer.

You pay no fees on top, only a refundable deposit for securing the car (same as if you were buying through a dealer). I guess they've simply got arrangements with the dealers and take their cut off the final transaction price for the referral.

For me, the main value proposition of this service (apart from securing a healthy discount haggle-free) is that you save all this time driving around talking to different dealers. I needed my car quickly, and having done sufficient research upfront, I could buy the one I wanted over two phone calls. In fact, you don't ever have to set foot in a dealer unless you want to. I only came to pick up the car, but carconnect can also arrange delivery to your door at no extra charge.

There are probably other car brokers out there that do a good job, but from my experience I can certainly recommend carconnect.

Wouldn't buy a car any other way

I purchased a Triton ute through Kurt at Car Connect about 18 months ago,I couldn't be happier with the price and the service.Kurt was a pleasure to deal with through the whole process and he saved me thousands of dollars.I am now buying a car for my wife through Kurt and am looking forward to the whole process.These guys really know their stuff...

Hi Shane, We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us and in particular Kurt! Thank you once again for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back when you're ready to upgrade from the Triton! Regards, Carconnect.Have just purchased a second car through Carconnect, a mitsubishi ASX for my wife,again Kurt was fantastic to deal with, got a great deal and excellent service,really,why would you go through the hassle of shopping around the dealerships when Carconnect does it all for you,at a very reasonable fee,and the car is delivered to your door,fuelled up and ready to go..its a no brainer...

Excellent customer service

The team at carconnect (Shae & Anthony) were more than helpful. They saved me an extra $2500 off a car dealers best offer. They were very clear with their instructions and correspondence.
Thank You guys.

Hi Rose, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with using our services! Great to hear the experience was a good a good one. All the best with the new car. Regards, Carconnect.

Good if you're lazy / have no idea, if not - useless.

I was able to find a VW Golf $1,700 cheaper than their best offer. Consultant was 'pushy' and basically a new car salesman anyway. If you have no idea about cars / don't have time / are lazy then this would be a great service.

If you are willing to spend a bit of time looking for a good price / visiting dealerships yourself, you will be better off going direct and negotiating in my opinion.

Hi Tim, Thanks for your feedback! Having read your review, it saddens us that in this particular instance our consultant came across as a pushy new car salesman. We will continue to work on this consultant’s approach because we genuinely believe with our level of service and expertise we can provide a much better experience than the typical new car sales person. While we delight in supplying cars for customers all over the country at discounted rates, and normally we’d like to think we are unbeatable on price, you did so well to find a deal a full $1700 under what we could find and we sincerely hope you enjoy the car! The best thing about your experience with us is that in some way, our more expensive price validated your own independently found purchase price; and you didn’t pay us a cent for our service because you didn’t proceed. Our user generated feedback is second to none in this space, and we can assure you that the average client of ours is neither lazy nor without an idea about cars. While we didn’t win your business this time, we would appreciate the opportunity next time! Regards, Carconnect.

very well pleased

This is my 2nd car purchased with Carconnect and if I happen to buy another car again in the future, I would definitely be back with Carconnect. The experience I had specially with Evette for the 2nd time is exceptional, she really personally take care of everything and making sure that the purchase from the start until the delivery is smooth and to the best standard, more than your expectation. If there's more than 5 stars to review, I would definitely rate more than that. Thumbs up as well to Ruth for the help.