CardioTech

CardioTech

Awesome Massage Chair with so many options

Purchased massage chair from cardiotech.com.au over 12 months ago. I was hesitant buying online without trying it out first but all my fears were gone once I used it - amazing massage and so many options. Delivery guy didn't just dump it - he set it up and then ran through how to use it. One year down the track and the novelty hasn't worn off - it still get's daily use from all the family. My wife is a nurse and uses it after every night shift without fail before bed time. No hesitation in recommending the chair and Cardiotech's service.

Jess

Jess

Zero resale value

When you try to sell it second hand, the company try their best to discourage potential buyers. It's a very big investment to have no resale value, eg if you get injured and can no longer run. Pm me if you want screenshots of Cardiotech communicating with potential buyers, I can't figure out how to attach it to the review.

Customer service

Bought a new treadmill. Has problems . So organised to go to showroom on saturday and no one was there

David.S

David.SGisborne. NZ

Lost Safety Key

Hi.
    I have lost the safety key for my Cardiotech breakfree treadmill, can I get a replacement one?
    It wont work without it.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi David, Thanks for contacting us today and best of luck with your health and fitness once the part arrives to you in NZ :)

Louis

LouisBrisbane

Positive

Got both of my machines fixed by cardiotech on the 8th day which was out of warranty. Labour Charge to come home and fix was $125. Replacement upper wire was $45 and power switch $10.

katrina

katrinagold coast

Do not deal with the company customer service is non existant

I emailed this company in order to rent a Treadmill and was told to send all my details to a PO box in Brisbane which I immediately did. After waiting three weeks heard nothing so contacted a very rude sales person [Name Removed] who could not be bothered with my inquiry or finding out if my information had been received kept telling me did I have a tracking number yah right a tracking number for a letter don't think so then tells he would not know that he has not posted a letter in ten years great help mate.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

They take care of you when something goes wrong

I had a problem with my treadmill and spoke to phone support and had a bad experience. I called the sales team and within 2 hours Brandon the CEO contacted me and within 24 hours of that call my machines are totally fixed and working. Thanks for renewing my faith

Treadmill x9pro2

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Excellent Product

Excellent store! Very good prices. I will definitely recommend if you require new or second home exercise equipment and suggest you go to CardioTech first!

Rudeness Plus!

I was sold a machine that was contraindicated to my health condition - [name removed] was rude and condescending. Never ever will I deal with this company again. I even went back to where I was duped and gave my same list of conditions and was again attempted to be sold the same machine. Preying on the vulnerable.

Miss Crt
    Miss Crt

Rude and ignorant

I decided to not go through with order and asked them nicely to cancel application to certegy but when I emailed I got a response asking why when I told them I have brought one of a friend i was told that they can offer me one at a discount price and that I should purchase only from them! I felt they were way to pushy and something just didn't seem right! Still waiting for them to cancel application with certegy, although certegy are aware of situation and they are looking further into it! Will not be recommending this company to anyone!!!

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Service response is poor.

Trying to get tech to ring me for the past week. Fuse holder keeps snapping off. The plastic holder is not suitable due to the vibrating nature of the machine. Really like the machine but for the price it has to be reliable.

maggijo

maggijoTin Can Bay

Changed my life

Using the CV12 vibrating machine every day I now look forward to my exercise regime daily because I can see the results and feel the difference throughout my body and with my increased energy levels. Thank you .

SRS

SRSBrisbane

Squeaky treadmill

My x9 is very noisy and squeaks when I walk and run on it. Very annoying! Called service a few times and still waiting on a technician to look at it.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi, sorry to hear of that and so we can investigate, please email through your name and phone number to support@cardiotech.com.au so we can check the log for you and be in touch in the next half an hour.

Customer service is rubbish!!

Well where do I start with cardio tech.
    I purchased a massage chair and a treadmill!
    Was so excited and happy till delivery day within an hour of the chair being delivered it was faulty.
    Took them 3 times to come fix.
    Ended up with a new chair because head tech couldn't fix without pulling it right into pieces in a workshop which they don't even stock BUT he confirmed the chair was diff FAULTY.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Love my life back machine!

This is the first machine I have bought from this company and I am in love with it! I use it everyday because it's easy & it suits my busy lifestyle.
    The customer service I received before & after I purchased the machine has been fantastic - James from Browns Plains has been so helpful for all enquiries. He even gave some great feedback & advice as to how I could use the machine to get better results - Thanks James!

Outstanding Treadmill!

I've owned my treadmill over a year and it's worth every cent I paid. I love it. I use it at least five times a week and it hasn't missed a beat.
    Thumbs up from me! :)

Jodie L

Jodie LSydney, NSW

Repair required, under warranty

Stopped Working

My CardioTech treadmill worked yesterday but not today....... What is the warranty on these things? This treadmill would be under 6 months I think!!! I am worried as I am very remote!

Kathy WSouth Coast NSW

A total dud - immediately after warranty runs out

Greg Tasked

Hi, I have a 2nd hand cardiotech x9 which is over 10 years old and hardly used. It was my brothers so know the machine. The belt started slipping after I had done about 50 kms interval training on it. The belt was correct tension, I lubricated it with Silicone spray but still slipped. Tightening belt made no difference. I’m fairly competent with mechanics so stripped off the belt, rollers and deck, cleaned all residue with a wire brush and metho on rollers and hot, soapy water on belt and deck, all seemed too greasy. Reassembled, still slipped. I saw a cheap one for sale locally, bought it and proceeded to swap bits til I discovered my brothers front roller was slipping. Roller from second machine rectified the problem. Seemed odd, I couldn’t feel any movement between the roller and attached drive pulley but there you go. The donor machine was well used but was working fine til it gave a bang and threw the rcds in my shed. No idea what caused that but, anyway, have one good working one. I like the product, had another older one, also 2nd hand and it got hammered for years before it finally died. Sorry for the ramble, thought you’d be interested. Is that unusual for the front roller. I’d also like a manual, do you sell them separately? Also, do these machines have a fuse and where is it, please? Thanks. Oh, and I’ve ordered some proper silicone lubricant, think the 3-in- 1 Silicon Spray Lubricant I’ve been using is too greasy. I had the first machine for probably 10 years and think I lubed it once, it was great.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Greg, please contact us on 1300 135 596 via phone and our website chat or support@cardiotech.com.au with your name, phone number, post code and details so we can get the dedicated service team in touch to assist as product review is not a part of CardioTech itself

Thanks, I’ll do that. Regards, Greg

Greg T

I contacted the support team, they sent me a pdf manual in literally three minutes. Most impressed.
    Regards
    Greg

Jaz

Jazasked

Hi,
    I brought a second hand breakfree, they said they only used it about 5-6 times in the couple years they had it. But ever since I got it it’s so noisy when walking or running. Kind of like a creeking noise when stepping on it. How do I fix this?
    Thanks heaps :)

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Jaz, please contact us on 1300 135 596 via phone and our website chat or support@cardiotech.com.au with your name, phone number, post code and details so we can get the dedicated service team in touch to assist as product review is not a part of CardioTech itself

Sam

Samasked

My GLX2 tension seems weaker. Can the tension be adjusted tighter.
    The up button is fully up.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Sam, please contact us on 1300135596 so we are able to get some info from you and have our service team assist.

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives