89% · 253 · 11%

4.3
4.4
4.4
Brand Manager for Careful Hands Movers? Claim your listing.

Karen
Karen

I was con out of a lot of money

I will never use them again, as they took advantage of me.. Changing me almost $10,000 for three days and only have to travel a hour away from my old home to my new home… I will be taking them to VCAT for sure… I haven’t paid them all the money yet…
daniellepetrucci1
daniellepetrucci1

Great service, highly recommend

Hamish and Evan moved our family’s furniture from Adelaide to Melbourne and they were fantastic. Super efficient, friendly and very careful with all the goods. Definitely will use this company next time.
Rezwan K.
Rezwan K.

Excellent service

Seamless move! Timely and Careful handling of my furniture. Highly recommend. Expensive but worth the price. Most Hassle free move I had so far.
The W.
The W.

Excellent removalists

Moved recently and again, user Careful Hands … the removal team were very professional and efficient. Wrapping, handling and the lego like truck stacking and packing … amazing. From a 3 bd single story to a a 4 bd two story, nothing an issue. Everything intact , no damages. The expectation as to the final cost was very close (hourly rate) and as such, not an issue. I hope to never move again; but if o do, Careful Hands again …
Kirsten
Kirsten

Excellent removal

Thanks to Ben and Darren
Very helpful and careful.
Took the stress out of removal.
Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond Impressed!

Adam and Diego at Careful Hands Movers are incredibly professional, courteous, and friendly. They were courteous, efficient, and handled my belongings with care, and not a single thing was damaged or lost on the day. I highly recommend the services of this business.
Tracey
Tracey

Fantastic experience!

I was feeling really anxious about having to complete a complicated pack and removal to two different places, but from my first phone conversation with Careful Hands Movers, my worries started to evaporate . Adam in particular was amazing- so kind, patient and respectful, of both my stuff and myself, not to mention a logistical legend ! Nothing was too much trouble, and the whole experience was really positive. Thanks too to Ivan and Koby and Rene. Highly recommended .
Jia
Jia

Amazing service!

Diago and Brian are brilliant! They help me a lot. They are so efficient, sweet and polite. And they are pretty skillful with heavy stuff too! If you are moving out, call them!
GGG
GGG

Excellent Service & Communication

The team was flawless - great communication end-to-end from organising a truck and dates to pickup and delivery. Belongings were treated with care, delivered undamaged and efficiently.

Hats off to Adam, Brian, Diego and Rene. The team was superb.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Polite, hard working and definitely careful

Ivan and Brian did a great job with our move. Super polite and didn’t make a mark on a wall. They helped us with the pack and all the large items were wrapped in blankets so they didn’t get damaged. A 3 Bedroom house packed and moved an hour away all in one day. 10/10 would recommend
Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service. Very professional moving services

After reading reviews I went with Careful Movers. From quote to booking to the move day this team was amazing.
4 bedroom house move within 5km - the team arrived on time with the right equipment. Spent time with me to assess and plan the move. Took exceptional care with loading and even for a short distance wrapped and blanketed all furniture.

Adam, Koby and Khaldoun were a huge help to us and represented this business to a high standard.

I would recommend them and Careful Hands Movers highly.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Fantastic service, definitely will do business again

Great job, no damage to anything, fast, accurate, friendly, professional
The whole package
Marwan and George were great both at the job and being good friends throughout the process.
Thank you guys, you made our move stress free.
angrykate
angrykateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Great movers

The guys from Careful Hands were awesome, they took their time to make sure all of our furniture was well protected before it was loaded and happily took our items upstairs at our new place. Both of the workers were friendly and efficient and we appreciated all their help with the move!
We moved from a 3bdr house, about 1.5km.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Fast and efficient

Marwan and George arrived on time, they were quick and efficient with moving everything from a storage unit to a house. They put me at ease with the move, friendly and reassuring me it was an easy move. Would recommend to anyone looking for removalists.
KML
KML

A stress-free move

I am so thankful for my experience with Careful Hands Moving. Brian, Evan and Haytham took such good care of all my items for my interstate move – so much so that I accidentally left a very fragile vase in my entertainment unit, only to find it completely intact inside the cabinet on delivery. The team work so efficiently and nothing was too much trouble, which made my move feel effortless. Thank you so much! Would highly recommend.