CareSuper

Have been to hell with these very poor no care super

have been in their fund for several years now and over the last months they have become the worst company i have dealt with in my 40 years in bussiness.
First there increase of insurance by some 80% yearly then reduction of cover by 80% was first blow. Then over the last 4 1/2 weeks to get my own money from them for emergency operation has been like getting blood out of a stone. Still have not cleared the paperwork from them when ATO and banks can do same process in hours they have not finished in 4 week. POOR.

Hopeless

Still no statement for 2018-19, they used to be out in August, what are they hand writing them the new website is nothing short of a disgrace, whoever presided over this should be sacked. No response to emails on the website, they don't seem to give a stuff nowadays.

Mark S

No there is no statement when i log in, only 2018, it is now nearly November. The hopelessness of the new site is further emphasised when you can't even find emails sent from members login to make a query, its a joke.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Customer service? what is that?

I have been a member for many years and did not need to contact them earlier. But last year insurance premiums jumped by 30% so I have now been trying to get clarification on some charges and premiums charged. I have in contact with care super for the last 6 months trying to get details without any success. every time I talk to someone they tell me that they are escalating it and someone will call back. Now for the last three months, it is at the highest level of escalation with no further details provided.
Extremely dissatisfied and have even lodged a complaint but am told to wait the 90 days that they are allowed to resolve it. No one there will give a coherent response except saying Sorry and a whole lot of weasel words

The PainterSydney, NSW

Whats happened to Care Super?

The Painter

Weasel words like all the other responses

Mark BSydney, NSW

Income protection....Dont waste your money on this option

Hi, i am a member of Care Super, have for years, had income protection from the start, finally made a claim...i havent been rejected, theres been nothing, no contact, no email nothing, you wait on hold for over 1/2 hour, then get passed around, they hope you just give up i guess. Save your money and try someone for income protection

Zaxon

Zaxon

A customer service nightmare!

Richard AsmusNortheast, VIC

Totally useless app.

Don't bother with this app, after you login, only blank white screen appears. Worst app that I have ever downloaded. I won't bother with this app again. it's a waste of time.

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Absolute crap app!

So sick to death of this company. Their app is rubbish, waited for months on end to access our accounts online while they were updating their website and app and its bloody useless. Sick of this company and it dreadful performance. Need to change ASAP!

Im using Apple!

Phil

PhilHunter Region, NSW

Would give 0 stars if I could.

Jorge

JorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!! Wish I had read these reviews before

ViktorSouth East Queensland, QLD

if you invest in shares or ETFs...do yourself a favour and look past Care Super

Lgifford

LgiffordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Actually getting nervous...

I can't log in and retrieve member details. The security certificate is invalid for the member online area (scary!) and I haven't had a statement for a while. Care is not looking good. After giving them another month to fix the technical details, I am about to transfer my balance to another fund. I'm not confident they're doing the best with my money. However, before I transfer, I have to make sure all the insurance I've been paying for is taken across. And so it'll be several phone calls, long waits, chasing up... all over again.

John M

John M

Used to be good - now bad

We have been with Caresuper for a about 5 years, and they used to be one of the top industry funds - No more. The returns for the last year have been below industry averages/benchmarks. In addition, the new online account access /app is a disgrace, very buggy, slow and unreliable. Time to move to another fund......

April C

April CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thinking of joining? DON'T!

Still no answer !!!

OMG well I have rang and spoke to someone again just over 2 weeks ago requesting paperwork again to be told they were very sorry for the delay and that I could expect it in 3 to 5working days. Well still no show , what an absolute joke. Then they ask you to stay on the line for a quick survey......don’t think so. Maybe nice on the phone but still no action. I also along with obviously a lot of other disgruntled customers will be heading elsewhere.

AllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy At All.

Hubby & I are very longterm members.The recent login app is disgraceful. Apparently we’re both unable to login under the one and only email address we have (although we both have different membership numbers). Have lodged many complaints but I.T can’t fix it. Bye bye Care very shortly as this is pathetic. As far as the massive increase in insurance costs go, well that’s even more deplorable. They can fit it where the sun don’t shine. After all these years, it’s a terrible shame.

Anne

AnneNortheast, VIC

Where is my Pension Account, where is my money??????

Debra

Wish I could get an answer?

Have been with Care for over 25 years and my husband for 15. All seems ok until you need to talk to someone. I rang 2 and a half weeks ago to speak to someone and asked for some paperwork to be sent to me so I could have a look at the insurance premiums properly as the fees have risen dramatically and the cover has dropped. Looks like I will have to waste more time on the phone and hope that maybe they will send what I asked for. Very disappointing to say the least .

Darren

Darren

Doubled My Insurances because of a "Significant Event"

My collective insurances were $2346 for fixed death and fixed total and permanent disablement. I then get a significant event letter simply telling me that at the end of July my premium for same cover will rise to $5470.

I am over 50 and Care Super is simply gouging me because they know once you get over 50 your options to move to a new provider and get insurances again is slim to nothing.

Absolute hostage takers in my opinion and taking advantage of older folk who dont have the options younger people have.

No bad experiences - ever

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate your positive comments and look forward to providing you with more great service.

Tau'alofa A.

Tau'alofa A.asked

I just received the following email from your organisation, I don't remember signing up with you as I am already and member that's requested a transfer of member.

Hi -

Welcome to CareSuper and congratulations on joining one of the best performing industry super funds in Australia.
We’ll share more information on your investment choices and other CareSuper features and benefits over the coming weeks. Meanwhile, let’s start making the most of your account.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Tau'alofa, thanks for raising your feedback with us. We can help you look into this and let you know the next steps. If we receive a contribution from your employer, we're required to process it and open a new account for you.

We'll need to investigate this for you so we can work out what happened and help you out. Can you please email social@caresuper.com.au with your full name and date of birth so we can look up your account?

If you have any questions please let us know.

Ally

CareSuper is in total disarray and has been for most of this year. All I can suggest is look for an alternate fund which disappointingly, hubby & I are doing shortly. Just cannot believe how disgracefully handled the merger has been.

Phill

Phillasked

Last week i was told that my claim had been accepted and i also recieved a letter saying the agreed amount is payable to me..i sent back the form which included my bank details where the funds wire to be deposited i call today and was told by çare süper that the insurer had put a wrong name on the Money but when i spoke to the insurer they say no çare süper is now disputing the AGREED amount...So Who is telling the TRUTH i would like to no...

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Phill, thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear about the delay in paying your claim to you. We’ve raised your query with our Insurance team and need a few details from you to investigate this further. If you’d like to let us know your full name and member number, we’ll be able to look into your request and arrange the payment to you.

You may be able to send us a private message through this Product Review website (click on our profile and see if that’s available to you) otherwise you can email our social media team at social@caresuper.com.au with your details if you like.

We take our members’ privacy very seriously, and prefer to keep conversations regarding insurance claims private. We suggest you don’t share your personal details on this public Product Review website and we look forward to resolving this matter with you offline.

Hvass

Hvassasked

What are the criterias that need to be met for the approval of an extreme hardship early release form?

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Hvass, hopefully you've been in touch with us and found the answer to your question. In case you haven't, or for anyone else who may be reading this, we've outlined some of this information in the FAQs section of our website: https://www.caresuper.com.au/faqs - under the 'Superannuation basics' section.

If this doesn't answer your question, or if you'd like further information, please call the CareSuperLine on 1300 360 149 and we can talk you through the process.

Regards,
CareSuper

Get an answer from our members and CareSuper representatives