• Rates and Fees

Angela W.

Angela W.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely ignored including writing to CEO

I have IP cover and made a claim as required by phone over 3 years ago. To cut a long story short, no one even bothered recording anything, no one has ever sent me anything, just changed the address. My email I have asked go to their CEO never got there and they are trying to call me with more questions totally unrelated to my request which I am positive as to not let Julie Lander know of their incompetence. Don’t bother. The money isn’t worth it. The service is terrible. You will never be sent anything. You will be told every time 90 days and then radio silence. And it costs a bomb. You can end up homeless waiting for these people. Despicable way to treat human beings. The RSPCA is kinder.

Kent WongMelbourne

Care Super Needs Improvement

I have been a care super member for over 25 years. They were five star ratings for a long time but is disappointing recently both from the service and from the performance point of view especially after they changed their platform. It was a nightmare when I tried to login in the new platform. Rang the helpline for a few hours and no one response. In terms of performance, they are no longer the top performer.

Gabrielle

GabrielleBrisbane

Terrible company, terrible customer service

Sarah B.

Beware of this company. They will LITERALLY, I mean LITERALLY take ALL your money from you.

They are rats who literally take ALL your money. They alledge they have sent me letters by post saying I was on a "premium insurance" cover but I have never seen them. They didn't bother sending a SINGLE email letting me know. I have already departed Australia, I called them and they said according to the "law" they had the right to do that. I NEVER authorized them to charge me for what they call "premium insurance". All my money, until the last cent, was taken. Do not ever use this fund.

Sarah B.

"Minimum insurance" is definitely not "premium insurance". You have ripped me off.

Have been to hell with these very poor no care super

have been in their fund for several years now and over the last months they have become the worst company i have dealt with in my 40 years in bussiness.
First there increase of insurance by some 80% yearly then reduction of cover by 80% was first blow. Then over the last 4 1/2 weeks to get my own money from them for emergency operation has been like getting blood out of a stone. Still have not cleared the paperwork from them when ATO and banks can do same process in hours they have not finished in 4 week. POOR.

Hopeless

Still no statement for 2018-19, they used to be out in August, what are they hand writing them the new website is nothing short of a disgrace, whoever presided over this should be sacked. No response to emails on the website, they don't seem to give a stuff nowadays.

Mark S

No there is no statement when i log in, only 2018, it is now nearly November. The hopelessness of the new site is further emphasised when you can't even find emails sent from members login to make a query, its a joke.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Customer service? what is that?

I have been a member for many years and did not need to contact them earlier. But last year insurance premiums jumped by 30% so I have now been trying to get clarification on some charges and premiums charged. I have in contact with care super for the last 6 months trying to get details without any success. every time I talk to someone they tell me that they are escalating it and someone will call back. Now for the last three months, it is at the highest level of escalation with no further details provided.
Extremely dissatisfied and have even lodged a complaint but am told to wait the 90 days that they are allowed to resolve it. No one there will give a coherent response except saying Sorry and a whole lot of weasel words

The PainterSydney, NSW

Whats happened to Care Super?

The Painter

Weasel words like all the other responses

Mark BSydney, NSW

Income protection....Dont waste your money on this option

Hi, i am a member of Care Super, have for years, had income protection from the start, finally made a claim...i havent been rejected, theres been nothing, no contact, no email nothing, you wait on hold for over 1/2 hour, then get passed around, they hope you just give up i guess. Save your money and try someone for income protection

Zaxon

Zaxon

A customer service nightmare!

Richard AsmusNortheast, VIC

Totally useless app.

Don't bother with this app, after you login, only blank white screen appears. Worst app that I have ever downloaded. I won't bother with this app again. it's a waste of time.

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Absolute crap app!

So sick to death of this company. Their app is rubbish, waited for months on end to access our accounts online while they were updating their website and app and its bloody useless. Sick of this company and it dreadful performance. Need to change ASAP!

Im using Apple!

Phil

PhilHunter Region, NSW

Would give 0 stars if I could.

Jorge

JorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!! Wish I had read these reviews before

ViktorSouth East Queensland, QLD

if you invest in shares or ETFs...do yourself a favour and look past Care Super

Lgifford

LgiffordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Actually getting nervous...

I can't log in and retrieve member details. The security certificate is invalid for the member online area (scary!) and I haven't had a statement for a while. Care is not looking good. After giving them another month to fix the technical details, I am about to transfer my balance to another fund. I'm not confident they're doing the best with my money. However, before I transfer, I have to make sure all the insurance I've been paying for is taken across. And so it'll be several phone calls, long waits, chasing up... all over again.

John M

John M

Used to be good - now bad

We have been with Caresuper for a about 5 years, and they used to be one of the top industry funds - No more. The returns for the last year have been below industry averages/benchmarks. In addition, the new online account access /app is a disgrace, very buggy, slow and unreliable. Time to move to another fund......

April C

April CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thinking of joining? DON'T!

Debra

Debra

Still no answer !!!

OMG well I have rang and spoke to someone again just over 2 weeks ago requesting paperwork again to be told they were very sorry for the delay and that I could expect it in 3 to 5working days. Well still no show , what an absolute joke. Then they ask you to stay on the line for a quick survey......don’t think so. Maybe nice on the phone but still no action. I also along with obviously a lot of other disgruntled customers will be heading elsewhere.

AllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy At All.

Hubby & I are very longterm members.The recent login app is disgraceful. Apparently we’re both unable to login under the one and only email address we have (although we both have different membership numbers). Have lodged many complaints but I.T can’t fix it. Bye bye Care very shortly as this is pathetic. As far as the massive increase in insurance costs go, well that’s even more deplorable. They can fit it where the sun don’t shine. After all these years, it’s a terrible shame.

Franmich

Franmichasked

I've been trying to log into the member access and it is down AGAIN!! When will this be fixed? Like last time took over a month..... Very frustrating to the point of looking else to place my retirement fund. Not happy!!

Sarah B.

Please do change your funds to an industry super fund instead if you don't want a huge headache. I've been ripped off with what they call "premium insurance". They do their best to hinder your access to your account so you are not aware of what they are charging. Very slow and unfriendly customer service.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Franmich, we're sorry to hear about the issues you experienced logging into MemberOnline. Have you been able to log in and access your details? Keep us posted - we'll sort this out for you and get you any details you need.
We recently experienced a temporary/unscheduled issue which affected a number of members for a short period of time. Our Digital Team has resolved this issue now and we believe everything is operating correctly.
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Sarah, would you like one of our Insurance Specialists to give you a call to talk over your insurance queries? We can let you know more about recent changes to your insurance and help you understand if your level of cover is right for your needs.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Tau'alofa A.

Tau'alofa A.asked

I just received the following email from your organisation, I don't remember signing up with you as I am already and member that's requested a transfer of member.

Hi -

Welcome to CareSuper and congratulations on joining one of the best performing industry super funds in Australia.
We’ll share more information on your investment choices and other CareSuper features and benefits over the coming weeks. Meanwhile, let’s start making the most of your account.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Tau'alofa, thanks for raising your feedback with us. We can help you look into this and let you know the next steps. If we receive a contribution from your employer, we're required to process it and open a new account for you.

We'll need to investigate this for you so we can work out what happened and help you out. Can you please email social@caresuper.com.au with your full name and date of birth so we can look up your account?

If you have any questions please let us know.

Ally

CareSuper is in total disarray and has been for most of this year. All I can suggest is look for an alternate fund which disappointingly, hubby & I are doing shortly. Just cannot believe how disgracefully handled the merger has been.

Phill

Phillasked

Last week i was told that my claim had been accepted and i also recieved a letter saying the agreed amount is payable to me..i sent back the form which included my bank details where the funds wire to be deposited i call today and was told by çare süper that the insurer had put a wrong name on the Money but when i spoke to the insurer they say no çare süper is now disputing the AGREED amount...So Who is telling the TRUTH i would like to no...

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Phill, thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear about the delay in paying your claim to you. We’ve raised your query with our Insurance team and need a few details from you to investigate this further. If you’d like to let us know your full name and member number, we’ll be able to look into your request and arrange the payment to you.

You may be able to send us a private message through this Product Review website (click on our profile and see if that’s available to you) otherwise you can email our social media team at social@caresuper.com.au with your details if you like.

We take our members’ privacy very seriously, and prefer to keep conversations regarding insurance claims private. We suggest you don’t share your personal details on this public Product Review website and we look forward to resolving this matter with you offline.

Regards, CareSuper

Get an answer from our members and CareSuper representatives