• Rates and Fees

Still waiting - 15 days after receiving approval from ATO

Like everyone else, I have had a reduction in my pay this year due to COVID by 20% and have bills pilled up - I was trying not to take my super out but now it's the end of the year and I just am falling behind. ATO approval was 15 days ago - still no funds - and at least 5 days of stress. When you call them its the same answer, we are paying our members as a priority and it may take some time. SO FRUSTRATING - When I have some more energy I will be looking into a new fund.

Mick K.

Mick K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancellation of Pension Fund

Mick

MickGippsland, VIC

Sad outcome

Delayed payments of withdrawal

I have sent two withdrawal forms to Care Super, both received - one on 17th July 20202 and the other on 20th July 2020. My withdrawals are standard retirement withdrawals (not early release). So no funds received to date (7th August 2020). The issue with Care Super is there is no accountability for their delays in processing members withdrawal requests. I am told that withdrawals are "in process". The major problem is that they do not have online withdrawals like other Super funds e.g. Australian Super. So it seems that the logical thing to do is close the Care Super and transfer funds to a super fund which offers online withdrawals. This is what I will be doing.

RC Thornleigh NSW

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Absolutely appalling service, 0 transparency, 0 honesty, 0 responsibility

RitaSydney, NSW

Its not 5 days its now 16 days and still waiting for my super to be transferred!!!!

Received a text message from ATO saying my early release super has been approved. Its now the 19rh of July and still NOTHING!! Ive called several times and no one seems to care. Why call it CARE SUPER if your reps dont care? HURRY UP!!

Rita

Still waiting for an update.

LucasHunter Region, NSW

Customers come’s second

After the ATO approved my early release of super on the 3/7/20. I’m yet to receive the funds. After a few hiccups I thought this issue was rectified but it appears not to be. Poor communication and lack of urgency. After 12 years of membership, it’s time to look for a professional super fund who puts their customers first.

Lucas

I’ve email you and Im currently on hold to you guys now 3hrs on hold and have been transferred around ive also have not been contacted from your call back services this is a joke

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awfully slow, bad customer service, conflicting calls and emails, terrible!!!

Trying to get access to early release super. Trying to change my surname and was advised weeks ago I can do so by providing a photo of myself with my documentation as COVID. Have received multiple misleading calls and emails to conflict this and as such 3 weeks later and still no change of name or access to my super as approved by the ATO. Completely disappointed. They are now requesting that I need to go to get my documents certified as I am not in lockdown. Conflicting, liars, slow, rude! Do not recommend and I will be taking my money out ASAP and going to another Super. It's the principal of it all, I'd rather the pain to change super than ever deal with Care Super again.

Early release of super

Ashamed to support.

PHILIP R.

PHILIP R.Hunter Region, NSW

One star is not low enough for Care Super

Have tried 3 times now to get Care Super to respond to an email to make a simple change.
The last time I needed to do something similar I had to get the AFCA involved after at least 6 attempts to get them to understand what was required. when they do answer you never get anyone with knowledge of the super rules or an ability to do anything. They take it to a higher authority with the wrong information and the whole thing becomes a nightmare. They wear you down with their incompetence.

Early Release of Super

Caresuper are a disgrace. I suggest anyone that is having problems with them about the early release of ATO approved super report them to the AFCA & APRA. It is clear they are trying there very best to avoid making payments. Depsite trying for 5 days several weeks after the ATO approved it they still can't even give me a reason why it hasnt been paid.

Early release of superannuation

I am trying to follow up with Caresuper in regard to my early release of superannuation. Since received a confirmation email from ATO at the end of April, I am still waiting for my super to go to my bank. Emails sent, phone calls made, unfortunately no result. It has been more than a month now, knowing it's a tough and difficult time for everyone, but too stressful on checking my account every day.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Web Page & App Failures When Requesting Pension Payment; Inadequate I.T. Support.

One-off pension payment (draw down) requests submitted via both the CareSuper web page and mobile App fail to generate confirmation of the request; so no money! Their IT apparently won't look at it for days if not weeks. And they don't offer the service of over the phone payments.
I've been a member for decades; they used to be good; I can see now why their current approval rating is so low. I can understand why others might advise....Don't CareSuper!

Amateur web site cost me $10,000

CareSuper member website is misleading. When changes are made to investment choices, the previous choices remain on screen - no asterix or note saying "change pending". What could possibly go wrong?

coop

coop

I'm so worried, withdrawals take so long to be processed and there is no secure option to select. Why??

Determined2b

Determined2bHunter Region, NSW

Lack of transparency, system support and service support for pension member

Person

PersonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cancelled insurance even though I asked to keep it

Jenny Kelly

Jenny Kellyasked

what is the email address for notice of intent to claim a deduction for personal super contributions please.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Jenny, the best way to send us your 'Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal contributions form (NAT 71121)' is to log in to your MemberOnline account, and send us a message from the 'Contact us' page. You can attach a file securely to your message before you send it to us. If you're not registered for MemberOnline, let us know and we can set up your online access. You can also send us a message with an attachment from here: https://www.youraccountonline.com/form/aus/CARESUPER/public-contact-us.html

Let us know if you have any other questions, we're right here to help.

Thanks, CareSuper

Franmich

Franmichasked

I've been trying to log into the member access and it is down AGAIN!! When will this be fixed? Like last time took over a month..... Very frustrating to the point of looking else to place my retirement fund. Not happy!!

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Please do change your funds to an industry super fund instead if you don't want a huge headache. I've been ripped off with what they call "premium insurance". They do their best to hinder your access to your account so you are not aware of what they are charging. Very slow and unfriendly customer service.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Franmich, we're sorry to hear about the issues you experienced logging into MemberOnline. Have you been able to log in and access your details? Keep us posted - we'll sort this out for you and get you any details you need.
We recently experienced a temporary/unscheduled issue which affected a number of members for a short period of time. Our Digital Team has resolved this issue now and we believe everything is operating correctly.
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Sarah, would you like one of our Insurance Specialists to give you a call to talk over your insurance queries? We can let you know more about recent changes to your insurance and help you understand if your level of cover is right for your needs.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Tau'alofa A.

Tau'alofa A.asked

I just received the following email from your organisation, I don't remember signing up with you as I am already and member that's requested a transfer of member.

Hi -

Welcome to CareSuper and congratulations on joining one of the best performing industry super funds in Australia.
We’ll share more information on your investment choices and other CareSuper features and benefits over the coming weeks. Meanwhile, let’s start making the most of your account.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Tau'alofa, thanks for raising your feedback with us. We can help you look into this and let you know the next steps. If we receive a contribution from your employer, we're required to process it and open a new account for you.

We'll need to investigate this for you so we can work out what happened and help you out. Can you please email social@caresuper.com.au with your full name and date of birth so we can look up your account?

If you have any questions please let us know.

Ally
Ally

CareSuper is in total disarray and has been for most of this year. All I can suggest is look for an alternate fund which disappointingly, hubby & I are doing shortly. Just cannot believe how disgracefully handled the merger has been.

Get an answer from our members and CareSuper representatives

Other Industry Super Funds