Verifiedcaresuper.com.au

Income Protection
1.8

ads1212
ads1212Sydney, NSW35 posts

Good luck with this mob. grrrr

Unbelieveably Bad Website/Experience. It's 2024, and Care Super's website is like it's 2004. Slow, poor UI and no consistency between OS and mobile app. Windows won't resize, hard to read, terrible layout and totally useless sense of UI intuition. Come on guys. a website takes 5 minutes to re-skin. Think about the intuitive nature of the site and FIX IT. Site looks like something out of the Nigerian dark web.
Insurance Options
Income Protection
Suraj W.
Suraj W.3 posts

#Don't CareSuper

I regret choosing CareSuper. Their team is utterly unhelpful, causing unnecessary stress and anxiety. They consistently provide incorrect information, leaving me frustrated. It feels intentional. Avoid at all costs! #Don't CareSuper
Peter
PeterHunter Region, NSW

Poor systems and ability

This is the 3rd time I have need to access my accessible funds and 2 weeks down the track they always say they haven’t received my identity documents? Uploaded to portal and emailed then sent each doc by email separately to admin, resolution team and complaints with no response! So back to http://www.afca.org.au/make-a-complaint to get them pushing for me! What a joke!
Brenda
BrendaVictoria2 posts

Mr Not Happy Jan
Mr Not Happy Jan

Unethical & Unprofessional at best

They hide behind their own internal process bureaucracy, with exceptionally poorly trained & incompetent staff who demonstrate just how DON'TCareSuper think and feel about members. I got the very very distinct impression, they believe my employer contributed superannuation was "Their funds/money" and made me jump through countless hoops of fire in order for them to transfer to my SMSF. Incredibly slow and difficult organisation to deal with, despite have full ATO clearance/validation and even the ATO supplied SuperStream code to complete my fund transfer. In all my years, I have never experienced an orgnasisation as HIGHLY UNETHICAL as #WEDONTCAREsuper. If I could give a rating of -5, I would.
Lynly
LynlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Romina I.
Romina I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Awful!

After numerous calls and emails over the past years to have the spelling of my name corrected, which would be an administrative error on care supers end, I finally gave in and sent off verified forms to have this fixed ( I never understood why I had to do all the paperwork and running around when its way typo.. none of which was my fault!!) to then be told that I put the DOB in the wrong date Section. My error.. but come on! I feel like care super are now just playing games.
Lou-Lou
Lou-LouSydney, NSW5 posts

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW4 posts

Lorna C.
Lorna C.New South Wales

Worst company ever to deal with

Absolute rubbish customer service. When I finally get my super from them (if I ever do, as they are making it as difficult as possible), I will be glad to never have to see or hear from them again. Absolutely the worst.
Andy
Andy151 posts

dodgy website and customer service

This company claims to have low fees and "no sneaky fees", but looking a bit further into at least one of their investment options suggests that this is very much not the case.
"*Represents the investment fees and costs only. Administration fees and costs also apply to the total cost of the product." looks like a sneaky fee to me, since it is in small print and does not give actual detail.
I emailed them for clarification and was just linked back to the website, they could not even be bothered answering my simple question.
Col
Col

Family Claiming Late Mothers Super

Family has been waiting 12 weeks for communication in regards the mothers super.
Lack of case management, lack of communication, lack of compassion. Family need Financial support during such a sad time and this organisation seem to think it’s ok to not communicate.
Very poor Customer Service I urge all members to withdraw their money prior to getting unwell because your family will battle once you pass.
Lib
LibGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very disappointing that an organisation that deals with money can't accept contributions within a decent time frame

I was going to make a personal contribution, but imagine my surprise when I found that I couldn't make one, as the cut off for BillPay was a full six days before the end of the financial year.

This is not the first time that Care has shown that their systems are not up to scratch.

I transferred a large amount from a previous super account a while ago, and it literally took months to appear in my Care account. It came OUT of the appropriate account immediately but got lost within Care's internal workings. No back dating. No apology. Not happy.

Marion
MarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Poor knowledge

I rang wanting to know information about making a downsizer contribution after I've sold my house. While the consultant was very nice she had to get all her information from the ATO website whilst talking to me and then gave me the wrong amount that I could contribute. She really didn't know much about it at all which is very concerning as it is a large amount of money. She even suggested I send it by cheque, and then BPay, when i said my bank is online, and then send a copy of the receipt! I don't think so! Unfortunately I don't trust her and her lack of knowledge about a standard process.
PHILIP R.