CarLoans.com.au

CarLoans.com.au

Verified🏆 2024 Award

139 reviews · Statistics

93% · 1299 · 6%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (84), Variable Rate (7) and Line of Credit (2)
Loan Term5.345 years
Application Process
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

It was a pleasant experience to have Debra work through my car loan. She was thorough and made it easy for me to walk through all the
red tape that was required. Debra was able to secure the best deal that suited my budget.
Highly recommend her services Show reply
Ita
Ita

Fantastic service

I cannot thank enough to Debra. she is fantastic, helped me second time with a great outcome, always feed me with how everything goes and what stage it is. I would really recommend Debra and will continue working with Debra on every loan i need. Show reply
KKG
KKG

Service

Highly recommend Debra, she was fantastic with her assistance, communication and knowledge. She made this process easy and fast and can't thank her enough. Show details ·  1
Sheree M.
Sheree M.3 posts

Easy, informative and supportive

We are definitely going to use this service again. it was quick and easy with follow ups done right the way through. I am very fussy on who I deal with and Jay Anderson made this ordeal easy and comfortable right from the start. Even while I had other brokers ringing me throughout our decision making process even trying to offer better deals jst so I would stop and consider their offers. My partner and I both agreed that we were going to with Car Loans because our questions were answered and options were given with clear instructions.

Thank you sooo much Jay and be sure if we need anything else we will definitely be coming back to you. Show details ·  1

Michael
MichaelSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service delivered in a timely manner

Debra was proactive and friendly in her service delivery. Recommended. Show reply
Joce T
Joce T2 posts

Excellent Service

We contacted carloans.com.au as I had used them 8 years before, we were connected to Rick Simpson, who provided wonderful customer service. He was up front, honest and happily explained the fine details of any of the options available to us so that we could make our choice. The whole process was quick and easy and took all of the hard work out of it ourselves. We would 100% continue to use carloans.com.au and recommend Rick to anyone who prefers someone else take care of the niggly side of car loans! Thanks Rick, you deserve some cookies :) Show details ·  1
Dylan  French
Dylan FrenchWAPerth, WA

Awesomeness

Rick is the man! This company is the best! Easy going n get things done so quickly! Cheers again! Show reply
Jules
JulesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Impeccable customer service by Debra Shaw

I have not received an incredible customer service like I did from Debra in such a long time!!!
Debra is amazing, both her energy and efficiency from the day I required help. I didn't think I was going to get through it all, however, with Debra's persistence she managed to help me on so many levels.

This was truly a great experience and I am grateful for the effort Debra went through to complete my loan before Christmas!

Many thanks and keep up the great work! Show details ·  1

Quick and easy process

I'd like to thank Rick for helping me. He was very informative and actioned everything straight away. It was the quickest and easiest process. Cheers Show details ·  1
Bojan
Bojan

Excellent experience

Dealt with Debra Shaw. She was excellent from the beginning to settlement. Show details ·  1
Clint M.
Clint M.

Fantastic customer serivce

I called and spoke to Debra about a personal loan. Debra was great as she clearly explaind all aspects of the loan and application process. The loan was exactly what I wanted at a great price and was approve in a day. I highly recomend Carloans.com and thank Debra for her prompt professional service. Show details ·  1
Tleena
Tleena

Exceptional service

Thank you Debra for all of your help you were amazing and help find us a great deal and was very accommodating 10/10 would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Michael M.
Michael M.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

No response

I did the online thing and got an email and a text asking me when the best time was to call (automated) which I responded to and then nothing. Zilch. Nada. Not real good customer service.
Callum C.
Callum C.

Excellent service

Made the process easy as with phone call walk through which really helped Show reply
JRR
JRR

Was the easiest loan experience I’ve ever had

Megan was very efficient and easy to deal with. Was a great experience and would definitely do it again next time I need to. Show details ·  1