Verified🏆 2024 Award

Application Process

Renee
Renee

Boat buy

Debra was open honest and transparent during the entire process which was extremely easy. Excellent customer service. Would definitely deal with this company again. Show details ·  1
C smith
C smith3 posts

Best loan support

Debra Shaw
She keep he well informed on the progress of the loan and paperwork need to help with me getting my new car loan and the rest of the team in the back ground I would recommend CarLoans Show details ·  1
Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Boat Loan

Jay was fantastic to deal with. The whole process was seamless. Applied one day, approved next morning and funds in account later that day! Jay was easy to communicate with and responsive. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Tyler P.
Tyler P.

Outstanding service from Debra

Loans.com.au and more specifically Debra helped me get financed when numerous other loan agencies said they couldn’t. Debra helped tell me the tips and tricks of the trade, and ultimately got me approved with a rate nobody else could match, all in the span of a couple of days. Couldn’t be more satisfied. Show details ·  1
Greg H.
Greg H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Debra Shaw

Just wanted to say thank you to Debra Shaw who was so helpful, friendly and professional.Fantastic service. Show details ·  1
Steph
StephPerth, WA

Megan was great to deal with and understood my needs. The process was simple and information Megan provided was very helpful in obtaining my loan Show reply
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

It was a pleasant experience to have Debra work through my car loan. She was thorough and made it easy for me to walk through all the
red tape that was required. Debra was able to secure the best deal that suited my budget.
Highly recommend her services Show reply
Ita
Ita

Fantastic service

I cannot thank enough to Debra. she is fantastic, helped me second time with a great outcome, always feed me with how everything goes and what stage it is. I would really recommend Debra and will continue working with Debra on every loan i need. Show reply
KKG
KKG

Service

Highly recommend Debra, she was fantastic with her assistance, communication and knowledge. She made this process easy and fast and can't thank her enough. Show details ·  1
Sheree M.
Sheree M.3 posts

Easy, informative and supportive

We are definitely going to use this service again. it was quick and easy with follow ups done right the way through. I am very fussy on who I deal with and Jay Anderson made this ordeal easy and comfortable right from the start. Even while I had other brokers ringing me throughout our decision making process even trying to offer better deals jst so I would stop and consider their offers. My partner and I both agreed that we were going to with Car Loans because our questions were answered and options were given with clear instructions.

Thank you sooo much Jay and be sure if we need anything else we will definitely be coming back to you. Show details ·  1

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service delivered in a timely manner

Debra was proactive and friendly in her service delivery. Recommended. Show reply
Joce T
Joce T2 posts

Excellent Service

We contacted carloans.com.au as I had used them 8 years before, we were connected to Rick Simpson, who provided wonderful customer service. He was up front, honest and happily explained the fine details of any of the options available to us so that we could make our choice. The whole process was quick and easy and took all of the hard work out of it ourselves. We would 100% continue to use carloans.com.au and recommend Rick to anyone who prefers someone else take care of the niggly side of car loans! Thanks Rick, you deserve some cookies :) Show details ·  1
Dylan  French
Dylan FrenchPerth, WA

Awesomeness

Rick is the man! This company is the best! Easy going n get things done so quickly! Cheers again! Show reply
Jules
JulesSydney, NSW2 posts

Impeccable customer service by Debra Shaw

I have not received an incredible customer service like I did from Debra in such a long time!!!
Debra is amazing, both her energy and efficiency from the day I required help. I didn't think I was going to get through it all, however, with Debra's persistence she managed to help me on so many levels.

This was truly a great experience and I am grateful for the effort Debra went through to complete my loan before Christmas!

Many thanks and keep up the great work! Show details ·  1

Quick and easy process

I'd like to thank Rick for helping me. He was very informative and actioned everything straight away. It was the quickest and easiest process. Cheers Show details ·  1