Carpet Clean Expert

Carpet Clean Expert

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carpet Clean Expert? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Absolutely dogshit

Carpet patch - lines were not straight. Called 8 times to organise having the job redone properly. Each time we were promised a call back to book. Never called back. Eventually spoke to someone called Ashley who advised us there would be a charge for them to fix their bad job. And then they didn’t call back to book this.

Tim S.
Tim S.South East Queensland, QLD

Over charged

This company sub contracts out to other service called marks maintenance service. Effectively overcharged double as billed for 80 sq meters but we have only 40 sq m of tiles.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use this company, unqualified people

Olivia
OliviaPerth, WA

Wish I could give 0 stars

StealthMode
StealthModeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made my rug unusable and refused to fix or refund

I have recently had my rug cleaned from this company. They had cleaned it and said to leave it in the garage to dry with some airflow. We did as instructed and the rug did not dry and the next morning was wet and smelled. I tried to contact the company by multiple emails & phone calls, to which i did not receive a reply. I then contacted them via the web app over multiple days to which they said i would receive a call; i never did. The final chat i had with them was either wanting a free clean or my money refunded and they simply stopped replying to me in chat.

Their website doesn't list an ABN and one of their 'testimonials' is the 'lorum ipsum' text

This company is a sham. I 100% do not recommend them.

Aemy Flores
Aemy FloresNew South Wales

Great Clean Service

From the initial call to the clean, this company is very very professional. I called on a Monday and was able to get an appointment for Wednesday due to a last minute movement (yay!). He was very professional, kind, caring and skilled at his job! The carpet looks great! I will be recommending to other friends and family members! I wish I could give more stars!

Sam Had
Sam HadSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Would highly recommend this local Australia based company. Staff were courteous and knowledgeable about the service and the results were outstanding! I would definitely recommend my family and friends about their service. Thank you

Sam
SamVictoria

MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE

Called for end of lease clean and a carpet repair. Operator turned up. Quote doubled! I had to hand keys back, so had no choice. The clean was very quick and poor quality. the repair what terrible, joins not even lined up and not fully stuck in corner. Agent rejected the repair and clean. Lost some of my bond, as agent had another company clean it and fix the botched repair again. AVOID!!

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read the negative reviews-they will request additional costs as soon as they turn up.

Technician turned up late and immediately requested additional costs to complete the described carpet repair works-I politely refused and he then said he needed to ring the office. He agreed that they would complete the works the following day for the quoted price, never turned up and when I followed up online the operator thought it was appropriate to be slightly threatening which I found strange-I would share the message but it seems that they deleted them and closed the chat
Certainly wouldnt recomend these guys to anyone

Jarryd M.
Jarryd M.

Provides rubbish quotes to get your business.

The process for organising the clean was easy enough. They quoted $120-160 for a two bedroom unit over the phone. The cleaner arrived on time but said to complete the job it would be $260. This seemed very deceptive and appears they offer false quotes to get your business.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job was done but so overpriced!

Not happy. Quoted between a certain amount and they charge me the highest amount but wait lets add on an extra $80 because of fees and charges...will not use again.

Job Satisfaction

Professional and on time service

The service provided was on spot and they did exactly what i wanted them to do and i was satisfied with their cleaning service for my carpets. I would recommend the Carpet Clean Expert Service to everyone. Whatever you want to get done be clear in your query and these experts will do it.

Overcharged and under cleaned

After waiting almost 2 hours past the appointment time without any contact from the company, I then got charged almost double as to what I was quoted despite the guy cleaning less than half of the huge rug. Ended up paying $180 for 1m X 2m area of the rug to be cleaned.

Have tried to contact the company to determine why I was charged so much but am yet to hear back from them - very frustrated and will definitely not be using the service again.

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felt ripped off

Would never use this company again. The organisation of the appointment for my rental house carpet cleaning was very efficient but unfortunately went downhill from there. We asked if pests could be sprayed on the carpet when cleaning was done. Instead they took it upon themselves to do a complete pest spray and then charged an extra $165 on top of the $176 for the carpet totalling $341. This was after a bond carpet pest clean had been through the week earlier for $204. Have asked the company for a response to no avail.

MakesCentsToMe