Carpet Cleaning Kings

Carpet Cleaning Kings

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carpet Cleaning Kings? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Life Savers!

Amazing service from the Brisbane company when rain flooded part of house I am the agent for a week out from Christmas. They came very promptly and had the rooms dried and carpet cleaned within a few days. As a real estate agent and onsite manager I couldn't ask for better service and will ensure I pass details of this company to colleagues in the property management business.

KP12
    KP12Melbourne

Rude service over the phone

Called up to find out details about their chemical free cleaning and to check what was involved , the person who answered was irate and annoyed at me for wanting to know details and was rude.

Customers are entitled to know what they are getting in a service so they can make a decision. It is poor customer service to get irate just because they are asking you for details.

Kathy
    KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

I was most impressed with the friendly and professional service right from point of booking in. They arrived promptly and completed the bond carpet clean and flee treatment very efficiently. And emailed the receipt on completion of job so i could forward directly to the agent. Well done.

CV.
    CV.Ferny Grove, Brisbane

Great service & carpet cleaning

Can highly recommend this company. Received great service from booking, confirmation, professional & efficient carpet cleaning to payment and customer satisfaction review. The staff member who attended my home in Ferny Grove was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and caring.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Carpet Cleaning Kings compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Bloke refused to do the job!

Scheduled a time to clean two simple bedrooms as is required at the end of lease. We made it clear that our apartments have no parking but parking available on the street. They agreed over the phone, and then obviously didn't advise their sub contractor, who cracked the hell when he rocked up, was very rude, claiming that it was impossible for him to cart up the gear from the street, and refused to do the job. Left us high and dry. Complained to Carpet Kings and they said they'd rectify it and call us back and they never did. Poor management and an unpleasant experience. Called a competitor and they were more than happy to take our money and park on the street, no problems.

Excellent value and job

Thank you Sean for this morning- great efficient job- excellent value and really nice knowledgeable technician who cared and was professional

Couldn't be happier

Excellent service from booking through to end of carpet clean. We had to change the date and time twice and they were very accommodating and friendly. Carpets look perfect too!

Honesty plus

Thanks a million to Dan for his good old-fashioned customer service. Fast advice and down to earth support too. Highly recommended. Thanks again.

Adrian
    AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted my time.

I took the day off and scheduled everything that I had to do. Received a phone call 40 minutes before the appointment, telling me that they will be 2 hours late, throwing out everything that I had planned. I took the day off for nothing.
    Very unprofessional. I will be looking elsewhere.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Carpet Cleaning Kings compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

great service! great result!

I used carpet cleaning kings last week. They did a great job. Carpets came up like new. Would highly recommend them.

Danny
    DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Friendly - 5 stars

Our lounge room flooded when our washing machine decided to over flow and flood our unit. I tried a few other 24 hour carpet cleaning companies and none answered. thankfully I called carpet cleaning kings and they had someone only 35mins later and did a wonderful job. Thanks to the team!