Cartwright Property Group

Cartwright Property Group

Faye K.

Faye K.South East Queensland, QLD

One rotten apple

From the moment I viewed the property, I went on to rent, I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism that Dale and his team displayed. Sadly, after two and a half years at that property, I had to leave because of my career. The agent Ben (I've never spoken him in person as he communicates only via email and sms) has made the process of leaving the premises a very stressful one. With inefficient processes, inaccurate and inconsistent messages and misdirected advice around retrieving my bond, I'm now having to process the matter through RTA. Such a shame that the exceptional reputation of the business can be ruined by one careless and malicious individual.

DJK

DJKCanberra 2600, ACT

Cartwrights Real Estate

Brianna K.

Brianna K.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't rent through them again

chill o.

chill o.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay well clear

We rented a property through them at fairfield. Tried to take us to court for a benchtop with minor damage we fixed professionally for $500, after his tradie mate quoted $2400. Then also tried to get me to reoil the deck when the afternoon sun had faded it for another $250. On top of all of that, tried to make us pay for extra cleaning because there was a spot on the toilet seat. The manager even sent me an email stating I had to recork the splashback and benchtop because it had cracked. They will try to bully you into fixing things you didn't even do. The QCAT judge laughed it out of court when we went. Very unprofessional real estate, steer well clear.

great Team and service

Rented through Cartwright for over 3 years and they are always prompt, professional and easy to deal with. Ben is a great agent who was always helpful and great to communicate with. Highly recommend these guys

Great Tenant Experience

We experienced very professional and personal service from the staff at Cartwright Property Group. They were very quick to respond and initiate action when required. Great support and assistance to us as tenants.

LeeshaP

LeeshaP

Best Real Estate Agents!!

I have been renting for almost ten years and I can confidently say that Cartwright Property Group have by far been the best I have ever dealt with. Dale and Ben were both professional, friendly and so accommodating to our needs as a family. They promptly responded to all our enquires and went above and beyond to make us comfortable during our short rental period with them.
I could not recommend them enough. Thank you so so so much for the warm goodbyes, we will miss you!

Professional and thorough

Dale and Ben have been managing my property for over a decade and I trust them completely in looking after my unit. They are prompt and professional, always keeping me up-to-date with everything that needs to be done. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Jascgeel

JascgeelTweed Heads

Great Service

Cartwright Property Group have managed our rental property for many years. Great service at all times including during the major flood in 2011. Dale and Ben maintain a thorough and professional attitude and ensure our property is taken care of and have always found good tenants. All queries or problems dealt with efficiently. Highly recommended

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely dealing with professionals

As a tenant I have become accustomed to fairly poor professionalism and behaviors of property managers. I have been in my current rental 18 months and can most certainly vouch for amazing, efficient and willing responsiveness of this team. Well done and special thanks to Ben

October 1st 2019 Update: Efficient, professional & friendly team

I have moved too many times to count on my fingers & toes but this last stint was made easier by having Ben look after me. He is backed up and complemented further by the rest of the Cartwright team and nothing was ever too much trouble. Great work and thanks

Ali

AliBrisbane

Great Team

Cartwright Property Group rented my home out for me for 4 years.They were very professional and helpful always followed up and kept me updated.I would highly recommend this company to anyone renting buying or selling a home in the future.

FAIL TO UNDERSTAND

Can Do Cartwright.

Dale Cartwright and the Cartwright Property Group team have been managing my investment properties for many years. They have always been approachable, trustworthy and respectful. The team members are quick to deal with any issues which arise and keep me well informed. This is especially important to a client, such as myself, who lived in regional Queensland for several years. Dale's knowledge and experienced in real estate is excellent, having recently sold one of my properties as per the expectations sought, including price and timing. I would thoroughly recommend Dale & his team to anyone wishing to buy/sell or manage property.

Respect for clients of his Real Estate Business.

I have known Dale for over 15years in a professional capacity and as the owner of the Cartwright Property Group at Graceville. I can say that his knowledge and experienced in real estate in the western suburbs is far better than most; as is his respect for clients of his business.
I have always found Dale to be trustworthy & professional in his approach to his business and the care he has for his staff. I have approached his staff on numerous occasions and have be treated with the utmost respect at all times.

Best Real Estate Agent

Dale Cartwright has been been managing my property for a very long time. The service provided is second to none especially when dealing with business manager, Ben Hicks. The entire staff team is always approachable. They focus on achieving great results every time and keeping me informed at all times. They are also quick to deal with any issues no matter how small. I would highly recommend Dale & his team to anyone wishing to sell/manage property.

Find out how Cartwright Property Group compares to other Real Estate Agents

Trusted reliable team of professionals

Living in regional Australia we need to have confidence our rental properties, tenants and interests are being looked after. We have trusted Cartwrights with our property management for over 10 years now. The small, reliable team of professionals know their clients and we know who is responsible for managing our properties. We find that with Cartwrights things generally just tick along. Cartwrights is also our “go to” real estate for buying and selling property in the area. We would recommend contacting the Cartwright Property Group team if considering buying, selling or leasing property.

Genuine and professional Agents

I have known Dale,10 years now. Dale has always delivered exceptional service and what's even more amazing is it is backed up by loyal, professional and smart people who take care of you like you are part of the family. They look after our investment properties as if they were their own. I would recommend Dale and his team in a heart beat. Always great you can call on someone trustworthy for genuine, experienced and professional advice.

Marg

MargBrisbane

Best Property Group Ever!

As tenants of this house for over 13 years through Cartwright Property, my family and I were well looked after. I am very pleased with the level of service and maintenance that was received from this retailer group and am hoping for the same standard from my future real-estate groups. Dale and his team aided me with any questions I had and furthermore made it a priority in helping all issues I came across over the course of my residence. Thank you.

I've know Dale and his team for 20 years. They are professional and efficient. I have purchased properties and they look after some of my investment properties. Always have been a pleasure to deal with them all.

Best real estate ever!!

I have been renting a property in Toowong for 2.5 years from Cartwright. I was lucky enough to inspect twice in order to make my decision. The owner Dale is just lovely. Ben my property manager was very prompt in returning emails and calls and nothing was ever too much trouble and he was a pleasure to deal with. Janet and Candice are amazing as well. I have never had any reason to lack faith in this team as they go above and beyond other real estates that I have dealt with in the past. I would highly recommend them.