4.1

77% · 309 · 23%

4.1
Brand Manager for Cartwright Property Group? Claim your listing.

NancyL
NancyL

Very professional and efficient

We were renting with them for four years and had a very positive experience. They are very courteous, professional and efficient. Any request or inquiry from our side was dealt with immediately. I wish every real estate company was like them. Thanks for making it such a pleasant stay for tenants like us.
Allisonb
AllisonbSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great team

The whole team at CPG proved friendly, professional, prompt and reliable throughout the moment we contacted them about a rental until the moment we finished completed the rental contact (and beyond). I would recommend their rental services.
Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Very Happy Home Owners

We had a fabulous experience from start to end with Cartwright Property Group. Dale and his team were always polite, efficient, responsive and real. Dale was clear, genuine and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Such a smooth process which we believe was driven by Cartwright Property Group. Thank you so much... we are still so chuffed to call our new home our home.
Aiga G.
Aiga G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service & Communication!

With Dale and Ben, nothing is ever a problem. From sourcing suitable Tenants, to advice on tradesman for any repairs & maintenance. Our Property is in very good hands. Aiga and Craig
Hugh Bradridge
Hugh Bradridge

Happy customer

As an investment property owner I’ve had my property with Cartwright property group for over 20 years. Dale has recently assisted me with selling the property. I will miss the relationship established with both Dale and Ben. Both are down to earth, efficient and easy to deal with. They have always been there for us, and we are very happy to recommend Cartwright group to others. Thanks again for all your efforts, over a long period of time Dale and Ben. Good one.
Matt Cheung
Matt Cheung2 posts

Good Real Estate Agent

We have been dealing with this company since 2014, when we bought a residential property listed by them. The property was left under their management since the purchase. We have been dealing with the Principal of the Agency Mr Dale Cartwright and the Business Manager Mr Ben Hicks over these years. We found them both efficient and pleasant to deal with. We can highly recommend this business.
Steve Potts
Steve PottsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great People, Pleasure To Work With

I have been working with Dale, Ben and the team at Cartwright Property Group for many years now, working with them carrying out building and carpentry work for their Real Estate and Rental property Business .
I have always found them to be a very professionally run outfit and a pleasure to work with.
Thank you Cartwright Property Group for your support
Rivan
RivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusted Agent

Very trusted and professional agent. Happy to rent a unit from the Cartwright Property Group. Excellent communication, very responsive in handling every problem related to the rental unit. Excellent services.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Friendly Team!

Highly recommend Cartwright Property Group! We rented a property through Cartwright for two and half years and couldn't speak highly enough of them. The whole team are professional and friendly. Anytime we contacted Ben or Candice in the office our queries were responded to and resolved quickly. We always had plenty of notice for inspections and always had a good chat with the owner Dale when he would come to inspect. We broke lease as we purchased a house and the team made it seamless for us to do so. They found replacement tenants quickly and processed our bond return promptly.
Would have happily kept renting through Cartwright if we hadn't moved on. Thanks team! :)
Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hilary
HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Agents, couldn’t be happier

Cartwrights have managed a rental property for us for over 15 years. We couldn’t be happier with Dale and his staff. They properly vet tenants, conduct regular inspections, attend to maintain employment promptly , maintain great relationship with tenants and keep us informed at all times. Couldn’t be happy and highly recommend them
Faye K.
Faye K.South East Queensland, QLD

One rotten apple

From the moment I viewed the property, I went on to rent, I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism that Dale and his team displayed. Sadly, after two and a half years at that property, I had to leave because of my career. The agent Ben (I've never spoken him in person as he communicates only via email and sms) has made the process of leaving the premises a very stressful one. With inefficient processes, inaccurate and inconsistent messages and misdirected advice around retrieving my bond, I'm now having to process the matter through RTA. Such a shame that the exceptional reputation of the business can be ruined by one careless and malicious individual.
DJK
DJKCanberra 2600, ACT

Brianna K.
Brianna K.South East Queensland, QLD

chill o.
chill o.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay well clear

We rented a property through them at fairfield. Tried to take us to court for a benchtop with minor damage we fixed professionally for $500, after his tradie mate quoted $2400. Then also tried to get me to reoil the deck when the afternoon sun had faded it for another $250. On top of all of that, tried to make us pay for extra cleaning because there was a spot on the toilet seat. The manager even sent me an email stating I had to recork the splashback and benchtop because it had cracked. They will try to bully you into fixing things you didn't even do. The QCAT judge laughed it out of court when we went. Very unprofessional real estate, steer well clear.