Listing monitored by Carve

Paul
Paul Hunter Region, NSW

Have had 3 pairs all same problem

Have purchased 3 pairs over about a 2 years have found them to be reasonable quality however they all had the same problem within 5 months the lenses started to delaminate to the point that they were not wearable
Will have to find alternative

Surfing Sam
Surfing SamSydney, NSW

Reasonably Priced - Be Careful of Carve Kingpin Model.

Good sunnies and reasonably priced. I suggest you avoid the Carve Kingpins as the frame is weak and breaks quite easily. See photo below of my 2nd Pair of Carve Kingpins. Thanks

Leonie M.
Leonie M.

BROUGHT 2 PAIRS

Great glasses well priced sunglasses and have amazing polarised lens so I brought 2 pair just in case I can't find one. Plus the blue light ones for the computer

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Faulty batch

I have always bought Carve "The Island" sunnies for a few years now. Love them. First pair lasted me years till lost them. Recently replaced them to find they snapped on day two on the top inside bend. Replaced by City Beach. Those ones snapped same place 3 days later. No drop. No sitting on them. Just snapped. Got another pair which have lasted a few months but today snapped in same place. There must be a faulty batch. Not happy. You can see that the groove is not deep enough. Must be pressure on the frame.

George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Watch Lens don’t pop out!

I purchased a few pairs of carves over the years and have been happy.For $50 they are a good buy for polarised sunnies.
I bought a pair of Electrify carves
recently for a trip.The lens are edging out the frame already.
Not a good look for very little wear!

Tom
TomPeel, WA

Carve sunglasses

I brought a pair back in late December 2018 and the lenses have delaminated around the edges making it hard to see through 5-6 weeks wear not great value for money

Perfect but one major fault

Carve sunnies are brilliant, well designed and good looking with all the ideal eye protection as well as moderately priced...however, I recently bought two pairs for use during water sports as they are advised as 'floatable'..this is 100% false advertising...luckily i tested the theory in a bucket before entering the river..my first pair did not float but i thought that maybe it was a manufacture fault...understandable...but the second pair also just sunk...the only way 'floatable' could have been conceived is that they are light weight and they sink very slightly slower..would still buy their products but certainly not for their claimed 'floatability'

Lucy S.Carve

Hi There,
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look into this issue for you further. Please forward the details to us at contactus@carve.com.au and hopefully we can resolve this issue for you.
Kind regards,
Carve Customer Care

Justin
JustinIllawarra, NSW

Rectified my issue

Happy to say that Carve have looked into my issue again and have rectified the problem. They have turned my customer experience around to a positive one and have to thank them for that

Great Buy.

I bought a pair of CARVE Volley sunglasses from there websites which included free postage. They arrived super fast / next day I had them so was very happy. They are top quality and are the best sunglasses i have owned and i have had a lot, and a just great to wear! I would recommend these glasses to anyone.

Disappointed

Love the style of the Carve sunglasses but very disappointed with the quality because the plastic glass distorts your view. With the glasses being $59.99, I feel this is not good value.

Todd
ToddWestern District, VIC

Hinge broke within 3 weeks

The hinge on the glasses broke within 3 weeks of owning them. I contacted Support for a replacement to be sent out, which they promptly sent one. That was back in January 2018 and I still haven't received my replacement pair so they're full of crap.

Horrible quality and literally ZERO customer support. Their customer support lied to me, they never sent a replacement.

David
Davidadelaide

Carve sunglasses cheap servo specs

Carve write that on the side of their glasses they are acetate style. There is no such thing. Glasses are acetate or plastic. That would be like writing on the side of a plastic bottle (glass style bottles) it's just incorrect.

Just as bottles are either glass or plastic, glasses are either plastic or acetate.

Many expensive greedy fashion labels like Oroton are turning to cheap plastics to bring down costs and increase profits. The Under $60 plastic glasses price range are at the bottom of the barrel.

Acetate are hand carved high quality where as plastic is pumped out by the thousands and sell anywhere from $14 to $35. Carve are nothing more than cheap plastic sunglasses.
cheap
mislabeled, poor colours, cheaply made

Kordic L.
Kordic L.asked

Hi there, I bought a pair of Carve Vendetta polarized floating sunglasses within the last year. One of the lens popped out which I was able to fix. However, the colouring (black) is coming off both arms and the blue tint is coming of one of the lenses. Is there anything that can be done? Thanks.
Ryan McCann
kordiclucroy@hotmail.com

Helen
Helenasked

I purchased a pair of your Polaroid sunglasses in January of this year. We are currently overseas and will be until late September so I am unable to return them to my place of purchase. I can see from reviews that someone else has experienced the same problem with delaminating around the edges. This makes them unwearable. I would hope that as I am reporting this problem that you will rectify it by replacing them on my return Western Australia. Can you please let me know what the solution will be to my problem.
Regards,
Helen Jefferies

tanya
tanya

My last 2 pairs delaminated too. Theyre cheap, poor quality glasses

Get an answer from our members and Carve representatives

Other Optical Retailers