2Dresden  Vision

3.5

Bill K.
Bill K.

Horrific Experience

Supplied prescription and my old frame for new lenses to be made and fitted. Paid in full on the 15th of the month. Adviced that it would be ready in 14 working days. Finally picked it up 53 calendar days later ! The manager told me my frame was lost and agreed to replace it after I rejected his offer of one of their frames or $50 compensation. But I actually got back my original frame upon pick up, surprised ! I had to chase the job almost every week. Was even told the lens supplier Hoya had a system outage which caused a huge backlog. My first experience with Dresden was satisfactory and that's why I went back. But after this second horrific experience, I will never go back, even if I have to pay more elsewhere. Show details
Kerts
Kerts

WEstend Dresden Shop customer service gone downhill

I've been a customer of WEstend Dresden in Brisbane for over 5 years and in the last 2 years the customer service experience of the sales staff has really gone downhill. When I purchased my last glasses in February 2024, I felt like I was inconveniencing the two ladies working there. They could hardly be bothered getting up and welcoming me or giving advice. When I picked up my glasses, the young woman serving me was surly, hardly exchanged a few words, grumpily packed my spare set of lenses and left me feeling quite disgrunteled. I love the glasses, the concept but most definately not the in shop service experience - they used to have such friendly and happy staff... I wanted to give 2,5 stars but couldn't. Show details
James
JamesIllawarra, NSW6 posts
Naomi
NaomiPerth, WA3 posts

Best delivery ever

I ordered contact lenses online on Sunday evening. By Tuesday morning I received the package. This is from Sydney to Perth.
This is the fastest delivery I ever had. Thank you very much. Show details
Magz
Magz3 posts

Improve communication

It would be great to be told at the time of purchase that there is a minimum 3 week waiting time for prescription glasses - had I known that I would have bought elsewhere
Lisa U.
Lisa U.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

After being a customer of Dresden West End for many years, my last experience was horrible.
My lenses were posted to the wrong address, they were incorrect and had to returned and remade, and then had to chase for them to be posted to me..
Unfortunately I don't think I will be back! Show details
Donna
DonnaCentral, SA4 posts

Perfect

I have worn glasses for more than years and it is only now that I have found the perfect pair. I asked my local optometrist for my prescription including PD and then ordered online.
Fast track 2 weeks and I am thrilled with the final product. Thank you Dresden Vision.
Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very happy with the service today at Chapel St

Thank you to the staff at Chapel St today.
I was offered an eye check appointment, as a walk in, and the exam was very professional and thorough .
I was given great advice and options for my multi focal -reading, computer screen, and distance needs Show details
headabovewater
headabovewaterSouth East Queensland, QLD28 posts
  Verified Online store

Excellent glasses and service

Needed some new basic glasses, colleagues recommended Dresden as the shape was similar to the ones I preferred.

For my script I'm usually out of pocket $120-160 after BUPA due to lens options. In this case, though my bupa only covered a mere $100 i was way less out of pocket. Frames fit well, look good and arrived quick. Lens are thinned nicely. Invoice had everything I needed for the BUPA claim and the team reissued it over the Christmas break within a couple days of my checking as I needed extra info.

I think they've won me over for sure.

Julie
JulieSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Excellent service and people

Had a very positive visit to Geelong store.
Great eye test from Amanda.
Choosing new glasses was made very easy with Rohan’s assistance.
Would recommend this store to anyone. Show details
KissMiss
KissMiss71 posts
Viktoria
Viktoria Central West, NSW4 posts
  Verified Physical store

Excellent service and brilliant glasses!

I live in the country so I decided to come to Sydney to get my eyes tested and choose a frame rather than do the whole thing online. I found the process to be simple and I couldn't get over the bill I was presented at the end of my consultation. I had paid 5x that amount for my last pair and they only lasted a couple of years. These glasses are much sturdier and have a 10 year guarantee to boot. My glasses arrived within a couple of weeks and they are perfect. I am really happy with them and may even go back to get another frame in a different colour...  Show details
Sandie
SandieRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Excellent service after my sent lenses were found to be incorrect size

During Covid lockdown ordered replacement sunnies. Unfortunately sizing was incorrect and try as I could ,couldn’t click them in frame. Dresden was so accommodating and understanding ,replacing my old for new and sent them to me within a week and half. So delighted with their service. Best company ever. Love all my frames and lenses always recommending them to others. I wear them 24/7  Show details ·  1
Tina Marie
Tina MarieSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

I love this product!

Dropped into the Newtown store - they were very friendly and professional. But what I love most about this product is that it is 100% sustainable - save the planet and save your hip pocket at the same time. The colours are gorgeous too! Will be recommending them to all my friends! Show details
Pfmaple
PfmapleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts
  Online store

Totally disrupting the system - perfectly!

Told about these by a relative overseas who's v.happy.
New glasses are stylish, lightweight, strong/durable, - awesome!
Skeptical, but clearly best glasses I've ever worn + half the price.

Recommend them highly - I'm truly stunned :). Show details