Dresden  Vision

George

George

Extremely happy with my new sunglasses. Only had them a couple of days but they are equally as good as my previous pair that I paid 100’s of dollars for. Gem was helpful, friendly and could not have provided a better service.
Thanks heaps

Store LocationNewtown

onstrevusydney

disappointing

the one positive - I was able to walk in and have the eye test which seemed standard.
despite the advertising -
colour selection not so good
colours I selected not in my size, arms not in the colour. No glasses case - extra $$.
email about when I could pick up, went unanswered
reading glass lenses not in stock so 10 day wait
same for bifocals but that's understandable. Bi - focals, same price as elsewhere.
can't pop out lenses to change up frames for reading glasses - not told until they were paid for and received.
pop out for bi -focals have to go back to shop to change up frames
All- in- all nothing special, can get same deal and more choice everywhere.
Advertising "big sell" but misleading

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney

It's all about Customer Service.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Dresden Vision compares to other Optical Retailers

Great idea, great service, great product

Easy to find the store and helpful staff member explained the layout and options.
The price is impossible to go past -- so cheap, and the business model is so encouraging, in that it shows that environmentally sensitive and sensible products can be stylish and affordable.

alison1030

alison1030Sydney, NSW

Perfect glasses.

Very reasonably priced glasses. Great colours to mix and match. Staff at Potts point very friendly. Can afford to buy a couple at these prices. Recycled plastic that's a great selling point.

Cavitation

CavitationSydney, NSW

Online Prescription Sunglasses from Dresden Optical

Gabrielle G

Gabrielle Gasked

Dresden Vision

I purchased my driving perscription with you and now my partner is keen to purchase perscription glasses that are for reading only, this does not appear on your website, is this available?
Gabrielle

SamSmith

SamSmithasked

Dresden Vision

How can I change lenses over to new frame. Surely I can do this myself instead of having to go into the shop. Do I warm the frame up, to soften them, so the lenses come out more easily.

Tino

Tinoasked

Dresden Vision

Hi I like the concept of modular glasses and the availability of parts. Prices are good for only the standard lens though.

Why I can't get lenses with both anti-reflective coating, AND anti-scratch? And why are you anti scratch prices astronomical? Looking at Zenni, this is included in their price and a hell lot cheaper.

I don't mind paying a bit more for local, and am a big fan of your modular, closed loop system, but the prices of your coatings is suspiciously inflated.

onstrevu

Tino you would need to direct this question to Dresden Vision. My comment was related specifically to my persona experience.

Get an answer from our members and Dresden Vision representatives