Dresden  Vision

Tina Marie

Tina MarieSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this product!

Dropped into the Newtown store - they were very friendly and professional. But what I love most about this product is that it is 100% sustainable - save the planet and save your hip pocket at the same time. The colours are gorgeous too! Will be recommending them to all my friends!

Store LocationNewtown
Pfmaple

PfmapleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally disrupting the system - perfectly!

Told about these by a relative overseas who's v.happy.
New glasses are stylish, lightweight, strong/durable, - awesome!
Skeptical, but clearly best glasses I've ever worn + half the price.

Recommend them highly - I'm truly stunned :).

Johnny Mitchell

Johnny MitchellSydney, NSW

Fantastic Value and Quality - Bringing Out My Inner Jurgen Klopp!

Unbelievably good value, quite extraordinary. I got two new pairs, reading and multifocal, plus two complete spare frames, for not much more than a single pair of multifocal would have cost me in Spec***vers!

Friendly service from lovely people, no up-sell at all, and the frames are brilliant. One of my spare frames is a Jurgen Klopp lookalike pair, for $40!

Store LocationRozelle
Optical Retailers

Find out how Dresden Vision compares to other Optical Retailers

Tom C

Tom C

good service--stuffed up the first time but owned their mistake

They sold me a pair of glasses for working on the computer, which is a simple prescription. The glasses were no good--the lenses made my eyes even more tired and sore than my old glasses. When I told them this, they gladly checked me out again and issued new lenses.

Store LocationSmith Street, Collingwood
George

George

Extremely happy with my new sunglasses. Only had them a couple of days but they are equally as good as my previous pair that I paid 100’s of dollars for. Gem was helpful, friendly and could not have provided a better service.
Thanks heaps

Store LocationNewtown

onstrevusydney

disappointing

the one positive - I was able to walk in and have the eye test which seemed standard.
despite the advertising -
colour selection not so good
colours I selected not in my size, arms not in the colour. No glasses case - extra $$.
email about when I could pick up, went unanswered
reading glass lenses not in stock so 10 day wait
same for bifocals but that's understandable. Bi - focals, same price as elsewhere.
can't pop out lenses to change up frames for reading glasses - not told until they were paid for and received.
pop out for bi -focals have to go back to shop to change up frames
All- in- all nothing special, can get same deal and more choice everywhere.
Advertising "big sell" but misleading

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney

It's all about Customer Service.

Great idea, great service, great product

Easy to find the store and helpful staff member explained the layout and options.
The price is impossible to go past -- so cheap, and the business model is so encouraging, in that it shows that environmentally sensitive and sensible products can be stylish and affordable.

alison1030

alison1030Sydney, NSW

Perfect glasses.

Very reasonably priced glasses. Great colours to mix and match. Staff at Potts point very friendly. Can afford to buy a couple at these prices. Recycled plastic that's a great selling point.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Dresden Vision compares to other Optical Retailers

Cavitation

CavitationSydney, NSW

Online Prescription Sunglasses from Dresden Optical

Gabrielle G

Gabrielle Gasked

Dresden Vision

I purchased my driving perscription with you and now my partner is keen to purchase perscription glasses that are for reading only, this does not appear on your website, is this available?
Gabrielle

SamSmith

SamSmithasked

Dresden Vision

How can I change lenses over to new frame. Surely I can do this myself instead of having to go into the shop. Do I warm the frame up, to soften them, so the lenses come out more easily.

Tino

Tinoasked

Dresden Vision

Hi I like the concept of modular glasses and the availability of parts. Prices are good for only the standard lens though.

Why I can't get lenses with both anti-reflective coating, AND anti-scratch? And why are you anti scratch prices astronomical? Looking at Zenni, this is included in their price and a hell lot cheaper.

I don't mind paying a bit more for local, and am a big fan of your modular, closed loop system, but the prices of your coatings is suspiciously inflated.

onstrevu

Tino you would need to direct this question to Dresden Vision. My comment was related specifically to my persona experience.

Get an answer from our members and Dresden Vision representatives