Cash Train

It was great, so easy and quick approval

So helpful and easy to use, customer help was so good and willing to go the extra mile for you. Can’t complain about anything about them, and will use them again

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Very satisfied

Amazing and so helpful when you need a loan for emergencies I would recommend them to everyone I need some money to attend a funeral for accommodation and fuel the money was in my bank 2 days after I applied

Application Process

Great Service, Always helping me out of trouble.

Quick approval and the application is very straightforward which makes it less stressful, Money in the bank the next day once approved. This company has helped me in many emergencies.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan Term 1 months
Cash Arrival0 days
That's great to hear! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Wonderful service

Customer Service was great and I knew exactly what my loan would cost. Very satisfied with Cash Train, they are a terrific help in a crunch, thank-you! Would always recommend Cash Train.

Loan Start DateMarch 2015
Cash Arrival1 days
Thanks so much for your feedback Val and we're glad we could help.

Super easy process

Took no time at all. Thanks for the assistance. I really appreciate it
A quick way to get some cash for an emergency. Money in the account the next day.
Really helped me out

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Cash Arrival1 days
We're glad we could help Steve! Thanks for leaving your feedback,

Great easy to do

Easy to apply, quick approval of the loan Money was in the bank the next day.
Customer service was great no extra costs.
The rate is ok could be lower but I guess they have to make money.

Very good.

My customer service experience with this company was excellent. The loan was approved in less than a hour. There were no unexpected costs or no other issues while on this loan. I was very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. This company helped me when I needed them straight away. Thank you.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
We're so glad we could help! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Pleasantly surprised!

I was very pleased that they gave me a loan. My credit rating isn't too good so I'm very grateful that they took everything into account. The three repayments instead of just one will make repaying the loan effortless. They probably have the most user friendly application process out of all the lenders I have used over the years.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Cash Arrival0.5 days

Wait Time

In the past, getting a confirmation of a decision to loan application has been quick and simple - however recently I have waited longer than usual for a response. Not quiet impressed with this at the moment.

Your feedback is important to us and has been noted. We take customer service very seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve.

Fast easy and no hidden costs. Money in my bank the same day. Saved me numerous times in emergencies Excellent customer service
Would highly recommend Cash Train to anyone. Thank you

Application Process

Nothing but good things to say

Very easy to use, very easy to apply, always a quick response and friendly service. Like I said, I have nothing but good things to say. I've never been let down.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

Fast friendly no hassle loan

Submitted application early in the morning and was paid that afternoon great service and friendly service thanks guys was good job

Perfect

I have used cash train 5 to 6 times no problems and very Professional and will use again in the future

Helped out in so many ways Thank you so much

Customer Service was outstanding explained everything I needed to know completely , always willing to help you through any situation

Very helpful when needed help. Cash train always there to look after you.

Very satisfied with help you provide Can't live without it, I always count on cash train. Thank you very much

Day two and still waiting for loan to be reviewed

Was easy to apply for loan however the process hasn’t moved to review stage yet and it has been two days

Absolutely unreliable

Took 5mins to apply which was all good, once approved was informed it would be an hr upto 4hrs before funds. 3 days later still waiting!!

I'm really sorry to hear this. Once approved we disburse the funds to your account within 4 hours however, after that, it can take up to 3 days before your bank clears those funds.Seeing as you have waited 3 days, please send over your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au and l will investigate your account for you.

Great help

Was very happy with Cash Train. It was easy to apply and approval was fast. Money in account same day. Thanks

That's great to hear! thanks for leaving your feedback.

Great customer service

The Customer service was great every time, no hidden cost at all , over all 10/10 satisfaction highly recommended for sure

That's great to hear!! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Great team them and money 3 help out so much and fast on replaying could not think of anything else all round great team to borrow money from