75% · 495139 · 21%

2.6
Fair and competitive rates
Easy to apply for
Helpful customer service
Can take a while to process applications

SMC
SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD66 posts

Ian F.
Ian F.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

I have 100 dollars weekly expenses,and u come up with 1300 dollars.no wonder I was declined. .not recommended people

Weird calculations laughable.where do u get your sums from./.calculations.
I received loan instantly from another source..after 2 days I'd forgotten about loan with you.
Thanks .not
Sez
Sez5 posts

I'd rate them 0 stars if I could

Watch out, years later they will still take money out of your bank account.
They take more than they are meant to.
Scammers.
Beware.
Jess V.
Jess V.2 posts

Crap poor service

If u want high repayments or to wait two days or more just to even hear back about application apply
Iv always had nothing but problems with them
Timepoor
TimepoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting time is extreme

Been waiting three days for an answer for $200 I wish I had gone somewhere else. I DO NOT RECOMMEND
u0960199
u09601992 posts

Let's see

Just paid off my loan,now I'm going for another one,let's see if they approve it?
Edit:They refused me on a loan wth! Small weekly repayments and never again.
Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Don’t use it

The Interest rates are pretty extreme. Better options out there.
Korey F7 posts

Amazing

Very fair service, fast and efficient communication is perfect if you can not continue to communicate over the phone they do via email give people a fair go and if in need of funds quick they try there best to accommodate as they did with myself Show details
dbreadmore14
dbreadmore14Perth, WA

Dont bother. Not worth the time

If your looking for loan, Don't go anywhere near cash train. The worst experience

3 days to process an application, multiple emails asking the same question about information they already have. going over all your statements with a fine comb.....only to low ball you as that's all they can offer. Reply slowly but when I questioned why, I had to contact again for them to reply.

overall, stay away as they don't care. Horrible experience. I earn really good money aswell Show details

CASHTRAIN WONT HELP
CASHTRAIN WONT HELP7 posts

FAKE ADVERTISING AND LIARS

It says committed to giving people a go have never gave me or anyone I know a go ever!!! Fake advertising
Rushitha G.
Rushitha G.3 posts

Worst company ever

This company and people working there are worst also I feel they trying to steal your personal details. I applied for loan few days ago and till I call them they did not view my application. Then after ever couple of hours ask different different documents look like a housing loan which are not even relevant very unprofessional and person in customer service called [Name Removed] is fu…. Bit… in worst langue . She keep would u like withdraw your application when I bring up their weak points .

My advice never try with this loan company Show details

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

TERRIBLE SERVICE

After 3 weeks of waiting for final approval I cancelled my application. This is Despite being pre approved & classified as being on the priority rapid response list! All paper work was returned same day as it was requested got fed up with waiting and went else where cash n go is a much better option Show details
Meg
MegSydney, NSW2 posts

Despicable loan sharks

This company loaned my son money, when they knew he had no means to pay. He is on Centrelink payments and has serious mental health issues. When he couldn’t pay they sent repeated threats of reporting him until he was hospitalised for suicide attempt.
I paid the loan to get them out of his life, only to receive a cheerful message saying ‘Good news’ your loan is paid, as a valued customer you are eligible for a new loan….apply here!
In my opinion these lenders are scum and prey on young vulnerable people. In my sons case, almost costing him his life.
I am in the process of reporting them and making them accountable for preying on vulnerable people.
Azzar
Azzar4 posts

Scott G.
Scott G.Hunter Region, NSW

Wow terrible company

I have had many loans with them in past nothing has changed in my circumstances spent 2 hours giving them everything they wanted only to be declined I guess it depends on the person that reviews your application will never use again or recommend Show details

Astrid Doolan
Astrid Doolan

can i check application 6046472

Tania T.
Tania T.

Does cashtrain so top-up loan while still have a current loan being paid. If

Korey F

Not quiet sure on top ups

bill k.
bill k.

apllication progress

About Cash Train

Cash Train is a loan provider that offers the following:

• Cash loans of up to $2000
  • Personal loans of up to $10,000

You can apply in a branch or online, with an online application that typically takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete. They also offer small cash loans to those with a less-than-perfect credit history.

If your application is approved, you can collect your money from a Cash Train branch or have it deposited into your bank account.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Cash Train’s rates were fair and competitive.
  • They also said that the service was easy to use and apply for.
  • For the most part, reviewers thought that Cash Train’s customer service was helpful and respectful.

A point of pain:

• A number of reviewers said that they didn’t receive a reply from Cash Train (for either a loan or a general enquiry) in a timely manner, with some waiting up to a week for a loan outcome.
CategoryShort Term Loans