Cash Train

Cash Train

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (18), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 2.786 months
  • Cash Arrival2.321 day(s)

John L.

Horrible. Can live without it.

Customer service is non-existint.
Extra costs?? You bet.
Not satisfied to say the least.
Cant log into my account.
Cant make extra payments
Cant get in touch with customer service.
Live chat is a joke, getting asked the same question twice.

Emm

EmmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Terrible service. Had to wait 3 days to relieve an response about a $300 loan just to be denied for absolutely no reason at all. Terrible service and will never come back here.

Would not recommend to anyone

In over 4 years of applying for loans, never got approved for even one loan. Took days to even get a response and had to provide more paperwork after submitting my details. Would not recommend to anyone.

jonathon h.

jonathon h.Tasmania

Don’t waste your time even applying unless you have days to waste and get declined anyway

Rubz

RubzSydney, NSW

Bad experience and I won’t recommend to anyone

Very bad customer service, the time frame for the process was longer than I expected. Never recommend to anyone. Don’t waste your time on applying because you will end up declining.

Jamie N.

Jamie N.South East Queensland, QLD

How long

They have had my bank and Centrelink acc details for five days now. Still no yes! or no! How long do you need them to say yes or no? Looks shifty to me.

One of the most degrading experiences. Rude service an no apology when questioned. Fabricated time frames. Bad.

Customer service couldn't be worse. A really bad experience not recommended for anyone who actually needs help in a reasonable time frame. No apologies when questioned either. Very regrettable experience.

Meg

MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service !

I have had many loans with Cash Train over the last 3 x years, all they expect is that you pay your repayments consistently & on time, I think their lending criteria is entirely reasonable. Friendly customer service as well !

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - Don't reward LOYAL Customers

Don't go near these sharks, pay loans out early and don't reward loyal customers, avoid "trash train" and "trash convertors" both disgusting. I'd recommend Fundo if you want a fair go, rewards for loyal clients and looking after people who pay early and on time. Next Stop should NOT be Cash train.

You've been warned.

Also take 3-4 days to "assess applications" proof they don't care.

Sambo

Sambo

Very poor company they say there better then cigno at least cigno give u a chance

Doesnt approve applications earning over a 1 k they claim there better then cigno not a chance at least cigno give u the chance to actually get a loan cash train don t

Jonathan

Jonathan

Fantasic Service

Cash train are excellent to deal with the process was quick and easy. Good understanding customer service, thank you! Cash train I give you 100% for the great service. +Fees are very reasonable. Funds cleared on the same day.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

poor Knowledge of staff

Staff are misinformed about the law. I was told I could not have a loan due to having my money managed and it was illegal to lend me the money. It is not illegal and more then likely there policy. Would help if they had there facts straight.

Wouldn’t even give a 1 star

Applied for a loan. Got an accepted offer after answering so many questions from the mayfield team. Gave them my bank account details, only to have them send the funds to the incorrect bank account. Called them and asked why it was sent to the wrong account & they said “ohh we didn’t check it”. They had taken out payment Before the funds were even deposited. They advised that they would get back to me. But had no response whatsoever. Only then I contacted them & they stated that the loan was cancelled. The worse place to get a loan. Crap customer service! & they’re very slow!

Renee T.

Renee T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again

no changes to circumstances declined this time for no evidential reason. Now I cant replace my daughters laptop for home schooling. Thanks for making this pandemic harder for a child.

Jaimie T.

Jaimie T.North-West & West coast, TAS

This is perfect

I had an amazing customer service representative. She helped me at every step of the process. I was very grateful to be able to use this service. Thank you Cash Train

D.S.

D.S.melbourne

Terrible company

I've never had a problem paying back repayments. I've been in the same job for 4 years and earn more than enough. Yet everytime I apply with cash train I get declined. Even when it's as little as $25 a week in repayments. Not sure how this company comes up with these decisions. You would think they would want the business. Just Go elsewhere.

Worst short Term loan place

I am very unsatisfied their process is extremely slow even though they claim to be fast were asking for information that would not effect me paying back a loan rude customer service .

Tony7912

Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor

I can't state enough how unprofessional this company is. They are a pay day lender and anyone borrowing from them should understand that. They have slow response times and want you to jump through hoops for what would be considered a lender of last resort. Will never borrow from them again.

So far terrible customer service

So far no answer or reply - I am unsure if this company is for real - would be nice to be able to contact someone but that seems impossible as well

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

No contact

I have been trying all day to contact cash train via email and phone and my email gets rejected by sender because it doesn’t exist and the contact numbers both ask me to dial an extension I have tried everything to get in contact with them regarding my application and nothing they said they would be in contact with me today but I haven’t heard anything and also said the fund would be in my account by today but nothing.

This is unprofessional not being able to find out what’s going on. Not happy.

Application Process