Cash Train

Cash Train

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cash Train

clintooToronto

Not helpful at all

They claim i was rejected for my $800 loan as there was multiple gambling deposits,hahaha there was 6 deposits of $10 in a 4 week period big deal,i could have easily paid $800 off in 6 weeks.

Shocking Company

Asked me for everything like previous proof loans were paid which I did then they decline me.
Will never use them again and I suggest no one uses them ever

K89
K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They helped me when I needed it.

I’m currently on Centrelink payments and they gave me a fair go when I needed a small loan. I know they make a profit from customers, but I am grateful that they helped me when no other lender would. As long as you make sure that you can afford the loan you are taking out and make sure you leave the money in your bank for repayments, you won’t have a problem.

Warned they will not reply in a timely matter

Worst possible place to try and deal with 6 days later 5 emails multiple calls saying will get back to you still has not even moved past the first phase literally one of the worst companies yo go to be warned they will not reply in a timely matter so if you actually need a loan literally try ANY other loan place

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Use someone else, minus 0 Rating

Terrible Service. I applied for a loan and it took them 9 days to decline my application.
They asked me for my statements, payslips, loan details 4 times, sent over 17 emails.
They rejected my loan and then reinstated it and then rejected it again... Terrible Service.
Do not try them, use someone else.

Venus
Venus

Ignoring emails and phone calls

3 days after playing they emailed me asking for additional info, so I sent them the info and never heard from them again. Tried calling them multiple times but they never answer the calls.
I applied and was referred to Cash Train Liverpool. Horrible experience. Please stay away from them and beware. -1/10 wont recommend

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tanya Lee
Tanya LeeMurray Mallee, SA

Would rate 0 stars if i could!

If i could i would rate 0 stars. I put in an application and i was rejected in under a minute, and on a Sunday when its closed. How can an application be assessed that quickly? I then tried to borrow $50 just to see the outcome and yet again, instant rejection. Do not trust them. They advertise with false information!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sarah
SarahVictoria

Useless company

This company takes 3 or more days a to get to Ur application they don't look at it then they contact U
They are rude terrible service and over charge everyone.
If you want to be treated like crap good through this company.

chloe
chloeVictoria

do not go there, they take advantage of you, there rude, no people skills

hectoras
hectoras

Terrible loan company

do not apply for a loan from this loan shark, they make you jump through hoops over a small amount of money. they are a pay day loan shark with expensive loans that parade themselves as a responsible lender exploiting the vulnerable.

kel
kelCentral Queensland, QLD

Rude, Unwilling to help and Hang up phone

James-mo
James-moMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not sure

my first application submitted today, haven't heard back. It certainly takes longer. suppose i wait, i will withdraw my application if i didn't get the money on same day. Noticed negative reviews.

2 days to get a response, never approved over the last 5 years

Takes 2 days to get a response for a loan application where other companies approve and deposit funds after only a couple of hours. never been approved ever over the last 5 to 6 years, would no recommend. Often have to contact them to enquire about application.

Kay
Kay

BEWARE

Would not recommend to anyone. Gets rejected for absolutely no reason. I just needed a $200 to get through the week until my pay day but they rejected me with no reason at all. Customer service is just as terrible

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

They helped when no other company would and their fees are are fine compared to a lot of others online application and they actually call you to to assist however they can recommended