Cash Train

Cash Train

4.2

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (14) · Variable Rate (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 2.583 months (12)
  • Cash Arrival1.458 day(s) (12)

JenSydney, NSW

poor Knowledge of staff

Staff are misinformed about the law. I was told I could not have a loan due to having my money managed and it was illegal to lend me the money. It is not illegal and more then likely there policy. Would help if they had there facts straight.

Wouldn’t even give a 1 star

Applied for a loan. Got an accepted offer after answering so many questions from the mayfield team. Gave them my bank account details, only to have them send the funds to the incorrect bank account. Called them and asked why it was sent to the wrong account & they said “ohh we didn’t check it”. They had taken out payment Before the funds were even deposited. They advised that they would get back to me. But had no response whatsoever. Only then I contacted them & they stated that the loan was cancelled. The worse place to get a loan. Crap customer service! & they’re very slow!

Renee T.

Renee T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again

no changes to circumstances declined this time for no evidential reason. Now I cant replace my daughters laptop for home schooling. Thanks for making this pandemic harder for a child.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Jaimie T.North-West & West coast, TAS

This is perfect

I had an amazing customer service representative. She helped me at every step of the process. I was very grateful to be able to use this service. Thank you Cash Train

D.S.

D.S.melbourne

Terrible company

I've never had a problem paying back repayments. I've been in the same job for 4 years and earn more than enough. Yet everytime I apply with cash train I get declined. Even when it's as little as $25 a week in repayments. Not sure how this company comes up with these decisions. You would think they would want the business. Just Go elsewhere.

Worst short Term loan place

I am very unsatisfied their process is extremely slow even though they claim to be fast were asking for information that would not effect me paying back a loan rude customer service .

Tony7912

Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor

I can't state enough how unprofessional this company is. They are a pay day lender and anyone borrowing from them should understand that. They have slow response times and want you to jump through hoops for what would be considered a lender of last resort. Will never borrow from them again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival7 day(s)

So far terrible customer service

So far no answer or reply - I am unsure if this company is for real - would be nice to be able to contact someone but that seems impossible as well

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

No contact

I have been trying all day to contact cash train via email and phone and my email gets rejected by sender because it doesn’t exist and the contact numbers both ask me to dial an extension I have tried everything to get in contact with them regarding my application and nothing they said they would be in contact with me today but I haven’t heard anything and also said the fund would be in my account by today but nothing.

This is unprofessional not being able to find out what’s going on. Not happy.

Jace B.

Jace B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and quick approval, time to recive fun's need work, 9 hours to receive funds when I was approved in good time

Long time to recive fun's when stated with in couple of hours, bit doesn't say that the bank is in another state and closes and early then other bankss, overall good service

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan Term 2 months
Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

I was happy with the service and the staff are lovely to deal with didn’t experience any unexpected costs and I was very satisfied with rate I received for the loan I would apply again in the near future thankyou

Last resort

Customer service representative was friendly and informative.
Very satisfied with the promptness of approval then payout of loan.
The rate is quite excessive. Maybe members (like myself) who occasionally receive loans, and always pay back on time, could get a lower rate.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Highly recommended

Fundings came on time. No fuzz with the application process. Customer service was great. The company delivered what they promise. Will surely recommend this firm to others. Well done guys!

LWGC

LWGC

Terrible

They contacted me via SMS. High interest short term loans have been consistently shown to put people in great financial stress and a debt cycle they cannot get out of.

Loan Term 1 months
DJM

DJMCairns

Thank You for your efficient service!

Very satisfied as always! So easy and convenient. Information is everywhere if you have questions and nothing is vague or unclear in the process. It is definitely the best short her money lender by far!

Loan Term 2 months

Brenton c.

Brenton c.

Fast, easy and best lenders by far with no hassle

We needed money for bond to move in an emergency situation and cash train was by far the quickest and easiest way to get money for bond highly recommend these guys

Application Process

This is the best service and help line, very understanding so thankful for being a valued customer.

Fast service, really helpful, very thankful for the assistant. Very understanding. I was so happy when I got the help when I was in need. I felt like a valued customer. Thanks

Loan Term 4 months
Cash Arrival2 day(s)
soloh

solohGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absoulutely terrible!

Absoulutely terrible i do not recommend anyone going through cash train for a loan it's taken me 3 -4 days just to get approved. Not to mention while waiting i got approved for a loan through another loan company an got approved for it on the same day. Now i have 2 loans. Awfull NEVER again. Save yourself the trouble.

Lack of communication

Supplied bank account details and payslip from less the a month ago,then got email saying they needed the latest payslip which I haven't received yet then wanted to know all my company's details, bosses phone number etc
So I gave up and applied and got approved elsewhere
Then they send a email the next day saying I've been approved
And this was for $200
So now I got two loans when I only wanted one

James30au

James30auWheatbelt, WA

Easy and quick process.

Great experience, I applied, got approval without hassle, the money was in my bank within a couple of hours and the fees are very reasonable. I have used Cash Train multiple times now as they are a great lender.