Casotti Plumbers

Casotti Plumbers

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Barbara

BarbaraPerth, WA

Great work great customer service

I had Chris from casotti plumbers come and fit both my toilets today .he was fast professional and friendly.i am very pleased with the result and would be confident in recommending him and the company .I will definitely be using them again
Barbara

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Professional and friendly

Casotti plumbers were recommended to me and did not disappoint. Not only are they excellent plumbers but they give excellent service. They were prepared to take the initiative to solve unexpected problems that arose with a bathroom reno. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Fantastic service!

I picked this company from the yellow pages and asked if they could install a gas wall oven which needed some brickwork cut to make the existing hole wider. Not only were they happy to do it, but two guys turned up 90 minutes after my call and got stuck in! They were polite, hardworking, tidy, and competent. They charged exactly what was quoted over the phone. It's rare to get such service these days and I will happily recommend Casotti Plumbers to anyone.