4.4

Casotti Plumbers   DM
Eileen W.
Eileen W.Perth, WA4 posts

Casotti plumbers

Liam came this morning and fixed the water pressure on my reticulation. Great job, finished quickly and good price. Lovely guy and very competent. Excellent.
Maureen
MaureenPerth, WA

Excellent service

totally stoked with service from Domenic and Jack, thank you both for prompt attention starting from phone call to attendance at my property. No mess left behind .Last but not least thrilled with final amount of account.. Thank you all once again. will not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.2 posts

100% Confidence in this company!

I love Cassotti Plumbers, all their plumbers are great, never a problem at all whether big jobs or small, their team are fast, efficient, clean, polite, and they're respectful of my property! Tom came out to the last visit to service an overflowing toilet, fixed it fast and even sorted my annoying toilet seat out for me! Tom also fixed my outdoor shower as he had all the parts on-board, which I find impressive!
Always efficient from the initial call with a speedy response from office booking to same day call out!
John H.
John H.

Excellent workmanship and verry clean

they do the work efficiently and of good quality and pleasant and healpful attitude.There was no waist of time and when a dificulty arose the attendet to it wit ease. Have been dealing wit them several time and will continue to do
june
junePerth, WA3 posts

Highly recommend

Jack from Cassotti came with his assistant Liam 26/05/21 to service and replace an old heater
Their service was very efficient and thorough Jack is an intelligent respectful well mannered young man and a good patient educator to young Liam Their office staff are equally the same in giving polite prompt service which I couldnt get from some 6 other companies I had tried before Highly recommend this company
June Sproat -Benwell
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Kitchen tap replacement

If I need any plumbing work done I always use Casotti plumbers, they always come on time, are polite and knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble, keep up the good work.
Waggers
WaggersWestern Australia2 posts
ray fragomeni
ray fragomeniPerth, WA2 posts

courteous & efficient

The water leak outside the toilet was found quickly & a great repair job was done.
have used Casotti plumbers in the past &they are always reliable . Staff have always been courteous.
highly recommend them
Fay V.
Fay V.Perth, WA

Very good

We were very happy with the prompt and efficient service that we received. We Would be very happy to recommend Casotti Plumbing. Will be definitely using them in the future
Rates and Fees
Lynne
LynnePerth, WA4 posts

Prompt, reliable, satisfaction guaranteed

My toilet stopped flushing, so hard for oldies to use “buckets of water”. Casotti Plumbers came to my rescue very quickly and I’m very happy with their service, quick response!! Positive recommendation.
Simon G.
Simon G.Perth, WA

Quick response, good service and a fair price

Happy, installed a gas bayonet one day after my initial enquiry. Decent price and good communication. Our lounge room is very cozy with our new gas heater. Thanks Casotti Plumbers!
Emily D.
Emily D.Perth, WA

Installing new toilet

This is the1st time we've had Cassotti plumbers do some work for us. We were very pleased with the work, punctuality and service . Very happy! , from now on, if we need a plumber , CASSOTTI PLUMBERS ARE THE ONES. Thanks
. Emily & Gary .
Job Satisfaction
Barbara
BarbaraPerth, WA

Great work great customer service

I had Chris from casotti plumbers come and fit both my toilets today .he was fast professional and friendly.i am very pleased with the result and would be confident in recommending him and the company .I will definitely be using them again
Barbara
Diane R
Diane R

Professional and friendly

Casotti plumbers were recommended to me and did not disappoint. Not only are they excellent plumbers but they give excellent service. They were prepared to take the initiative to solve unexpected problems that arose with a bathroom reno. I wholeheartedly recommend them.