Castrol Magnatec STOP-START 5W-30

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfecto

I tried a number of different oils from mineral(15w40 nulon etc)semi synthetic (10w40 megnatec etc) synthetic (Penrith 5w40 -Castrol edge 5w30 etc) till I came across megnatec 5w30 stop start great oil with a difference really happy finally oh and on a last note I also found nulon 5w30 an excellent oil

CarFord territory 2004 with 250 000 ks on clock

Great oil

Before changing the oil to Castrol magnitec my car had noticeable tappet noise. Immediately after the oil change and filter replacement the engine was notably quieter. The engine definitely feels a lot smoother than before.
Definitely recommend this oil to anyone who wants to preserve their engine and reduce wear.

CarMazda cx7

Good oil

After changing engine oil from nulon long life to Castrol magnates, actually nothing changed much. What I can notice is it is more easier to rev up a little bit when accelerating. Other things like fuel economy, noise level, power does not changed much. I’ll say this is a good oil, concerned with its price, and it’s a "full" synthetic oil. Sometimes even cheaper than OZ brand Nulon and Penrite.

Car2008 Toyota Camry

Excellent oil.

Been using Magnatec oil for many years, and wouldn't use anything else. It does exactly what it says it does, and the engine in my car loves it. Oil pressure is strong on start-up, and keeps strong even when hot. The previous oils with similar viscosity I used caused my engine's lifters to tick when hot, but not with this oil. The engine spins freely, and effortlessly. HIGHLY recommended oil!

Car1997 Ford Probe GT