Catch Deal

Catch Deal

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catch Deal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

It's great quality

I bought a item and looked like the best quality I have bought from the website. I am very impressed with the quality.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake parlux

Purchased a parlux 3800 hairdryer & blew up after just a few uses. Contacted import company as per warranty supplied & they said it was a fake. Do NOT buy anything from this company

josh
joshCentral Queensland, QLD

They have tv and my money now

Since 13 September I have been trying to get a refund on tv purchased. Everytime I am told I would be contated back< I am not. THe tv was picked up today and I was told I would be contacted and a refund organised, not so. I have treid to contact a supervisor at catch and they will not return my call. This company has alot to learn about customer service. I now have no tv and am out $300 plus dollars

Not recommended

Purchase had power adapter missing, Catch were no help whatsoever. They said I would hear from someone, but nothing happened

SCAMMERS!!!

purchased a GHD straightener from the "company" The product was never shipped!! I emailed the company with no response. Wish i had read the reviews before I Wastes my money. CRIMINALS!!

Wali S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

SCAM Don't Trust or fall for this this scam

I Purchased 2 iPhone 11 Promax For $749.99 each and my sister got 1 on Special from Facebook on 29/12/2020 got no contact numbers only way I got through to some thing over on messenger they said it will arrive on 06/01/2021 but I realised it was a Scam and they disappeared from Facebook soon after.

Sadikun
SadikunSydney, NSW

Fraud!!!! Lost more than $1000

After purchasing two iphones from their website, we realised their shop closed down, Therefore, we asked to cancel our order and provide a full refund. Initially the sent a few emails but afterwards there was no response and we never got our money back. Absolute fraud!!!

• Return Claim MadeNo

Fraud Catchdeal.!! Fraud persons.!! Worst experience ever had.

Ordered IPhone 12pro max under offer from Catchdeal and after few days they have closed their Facebook account. Not received the product yet neither refund. Tried contacting their support team but non of them are responding on email. Please don’t trust these online shopping frauds.

Lisa A.
Lisa A.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammed by Catch Deal with Counterfit Parlux 3800 Hairdryer

Purch Parlux 3800 frm DEALCATCH 07/20. It blew up 1/01/21. Contacted DealCatch-no reply. Contacted importing company on warranty, they advised me the hairdryer is a fake.

Quinn
Quinn South East Queensland, QLD

Took $6.50 out of my account for no reason

It really cheaper than shops, but honestly they have alright products... they didn’t have to take $6.50 out of my account on Christmas for nothing... pretty pathetic

Scum bags

Claimed to have sent my item but took my money and then blocked me, scamming one never buy here again

• Return Claim MadeYes
Ahmed I.
Ahmed I.Perth, WA

PlayStation 5

PARLUX

Bought a parlux hair dryer, from Deal catch, nearly blew my head off when it exploded" Phone number disconnected ,no answer on e-mails" Parlux have said this company is a scam, NOT A REAL PArlux"" No recourse

Hal O.
Hal O.Peel, WA

Face products not genuine

I bought hair dryer 3800 parlux from this website. It is not a genuine parlux products and is not covered by parlux warranty. If you try to call or email them. You will not get any responded. I called parlux company I and they told me this company is a scam

Dissapointed
DissapointedCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Parlux 3800 not genuine product

Purchased Parlux 3800 hairdryer and it blew up 6 months later with an abundance of sparks& big bang. Parlux have advised that Deal Catch are selling fakes and are not Australian usage approved.